Wednesday, July 27, 2016

36.1: Runagate Shows His Face


Featuring: Sula, Elwyn, Vivianna

[4:09 PM] Kwakado: After his encounter with Kalenzo, Sula flew into the city, watching carefully for any familiar faces. It seemed that the coast was clear. The disgusted Dwabi gazed at the jet-black throwing knife in disgust. Its blade was poison-free, and would stay that way. But he could practically taste the abomination that could have been, lingering on his heart.
[4:11 PM] Kwakado: Sula takes Shimi walking carefully through the wider market streets, to make up for her harrowing ride. Every few paces, he stops to buy more food for Este, placing it in a large wooden bowl. If Sula was truly going to disappear in the next few days....He would need to make sure the child was well-fed.
[4:13 PM] Mango: "And so the runagate shows his face once more in Freyzenwald..." Elwyn stood behind him.
[4:16 PM] Kwakado: Sula glances behind, concerned at the dark tone he heard from the familiar, gentle voice. ("Is Kaza-mo trying to use--no. This isn't about him.") Sula turned forwards again, but brings his fell Falcon to a halt. "...kwemo."(edited)
[4:25 PM] Mango: Elwyn grabbed Sula. "Do you have any idea about the repercussions of what you've done!?"
[4:27 PM] Kwakado: Shimi started to stir, but Sula let out a sharp "Ba!" and she took off, leaving Sula at the mercy of the man from Izumo.
[4:27 PM] Mango: "You think you can just waltz away and come back thinking nobody's going to reprimand you?"
[4:28 PM] Kwakado: Sula shook his head, but his face seemed perplexed. "Is this...your punishment, Elwyn-no?"
[4:29 PM] Mango: "Oh, no...me shouting isn't my punishment."
[4:29 PM] Kwakado: "I...I know--"
[4:30 PM] Mango: "This, is my punishment!" Elwyn grabs Sula's shoulders and headbutts him.
[4:31 PM] Kwakado: Sula's head swings back and he grunts, perhaps more from surprise than pain. "That's..nothing..."
[4:34 PM] Mango: As soon as Sula finished saying that out came a hit from Elwyn's staff.
[4:36 PM] Kwakado: "Nngh..!"
[4:36 PM] Mango: "Is!" Smack "This!" Smack "Nothing!?" Upwards Smack
[4:37 PM] Kwakado: "Nan--!" Sula clutches at his side, tossing away his knife.
[4:38 PM] Mango: "You've caused Vivianna grief so, so, SO many times!"
[4:39 PM] Kwakado: "I know, Nanyo! That's why you-"
[4:39 PM] Mango: "DON'T YOU EVEN SPEAK!"
[4:39 PM] Mango: Kick
[4:39 PM] Kwakado: Sula crumples forward, biting his tongue.
[4:41 PM] Mango: "You think I'm going to leave bottom of the barrel scum like you get away?!"
[4:41 PM] Mango: "Even!" Smack "After!" Smack "I told you!" Smack "Love isn't some game?!"
[4:42 PM] Kwakado: "...c-can't even kill me..ha..!"
[4:44 PM] Mango: "I may not be able to kill you, but I can do this!" kicks him right where it hurts
[4:45 PM] Kwakado: "Nghhaaaaaa!" Sula howls with pain, stamping his injured foot into the street to numb himself faster.
[4:49 PM] Kwakado: A familiar fire constricts his every limb.
[4:49 PM] Mango: "Stop toying with other people's feeliiiiiiiiiiingsss!"
[4:50 PM] Kwakado: "I ..had to-!!!"
[4:51 PM] Mango: "That didn't mean you couldn't have let her know!"
[4:51 PM] Mango: "She thought you abandoned her!"
[4:52 PM] Mango: "I knew there was a reason why I couldn't trust you fully. You make me sick!"
[4:53 PM] Mango: "Take your stupid necklace back!" He throws the necklace that Vivianna threw away at him.
[4:55 PM] Kwakado: "That's right...Sula-u is Aishatu--" The bewitching midnight stone strikes his right eyelid, tearing into it as he falls back into the street. "Aishatu Nanyu... A fake."
[4:56 PM] Mango: "You're coming with me."
[4:56 PM] Mango: Elwyn grabs Sula Again.
[4:56 PM] Kwakado: "Do you know...why..?"
[4:56 PM] Mango: "Why?"
[4:57 PM] Mango: "Please, enlighten me on why you can't seem to do something nice for Vivianna once instead of making her feel like this?"
[5:00 PM] Kwakado: "..I had to... protect her. From Sula-u."
[5:01 PM] Kwakado: "Kaza-mo."
[5:01 PM] Kwakado: "Satomi."
[5:02 PM] Kwakado: "Kranhai."
[5:03 PM] Mango: "That's..."
[5:04 PM] Mango: "...completely ridiculous!" punch
[5:05 PM] Kwakado: "I told you, Elwyn-no!" Sula leaves his head hanging. "I cannot love. It is my fate.. Just to poison... And run..."
[5:06 PM] Mango: "Who cares?!"
[5:06 PM] Mango: "All that stupid fate and protection words don't even make sense!"
[5:07 PM] Mango: "What does Kazama and those other two people have to do with your relationship with Vivianna!?"
[5:08 PM] Kwakado: "..."
[5:09 PM] Mango: "Nothing, can stop love from ever blooming."
[5:09 PM] Mango: "Not a word, not a person, not even fate."
[5:10 PM] Mango: "Just because you were told something, doesn't mean you don't have the right to love!"
[5:10 PM] Mango: "Because honestly, that's completely utter shit!"
[5:11 PM] Kwakado: Sula is struck harder, perhaps, than any of the blows previous. Another voice rings through his head.
[5:12 PM] Mango: "I know. I know I can't be with Kazama for long. Humans don't have as long as a lifespan as Manaketes."
[5:12 PM] Mango: "But just something like that isn't enough to stop me."
[5:13 PM] Mango: "I would travel the world and more to be with him. And if you truly. truly love Vivianna..."
[5:13 PM] Mango: "Then you're going to have to do more than just spew nonsense to get away."
[5:14 PM] Mango: "And if you think that this is for the best, think about how Vivianna would feel."
[5:14 PM] Mango: "You think it would help her, protect her, but it did none of those things."
[5:14 PM] Mango: "It only hurt her more."
[5:15 PM] Mango: "Love isn't a joke."
[5:15 PM] Mango: "And it's certainly not so small that you can only think about yourself."
[5:17 PM] Kwakado: The exiled Dwabi shakes his head, struggling to see. "I am not like you, Elwyn-no...I am an old man, a broken man. She deserves better. You know it."
[5:17 PM] Mango: "She said the same thing."
[5:17 PM] Kwakado: Sula blinked.
[5:17 PM] Mango: "She called herself a broken doll, and that you deserved better."
[5:17 PM] Mango: "And that I knew it."
[5:18 PM] Kwakado: "No...that's impossible, *Elwyn-na!" But his eyes brighten.
[5:19 PM] Mango: "She wanted to be with you. You leaving her left her in so much pain."
[5:19 PM] Kwakado: "I...I can never go back. She has to forget me-"
[5:19 PM] Mango: "Even if you think she doesn't deserve you."
[5:20 PM] Mango: "She herself, believes she deserves you the most."
[5:20 PM] Kwakado: Sula dug his wounded toes into the ground, feeling only the carpet of Stormblade Manor...the sand of the southern sanctuary.
[5:20 PM] Kwakado: "Truly...?"
[5:21 PM] Mango: "I don't joke about love."
[5:22 PM] Kwakado: "And I did....Ah, Este-me, Elwyn. I should never have said those horrible things to you....I thought if I could just--....("Protect the truth"? No.)...just lie..." Sula trails off, conceding the point.(edited)
[5:23 PM] Mango: "Lying never benefits anyone. Not even the liar."
[5:25 PM] Kwakado: Sula pants, remembering a very similar conversation from long ago. "I...wonder...all this kingdom...Yes. I must agree."(edited)
[5:26 PM] Mango: "I'm taking you to Vivianna."
[5:27 PM] Kwakado: "Nanyo!" But he remains motionless.
[5:29 PM] Mango: Elwyn picked up the necklace he threw. "Let's go."
[5:32 PM] Kwakado: "Ommm...." Then, after a long moment, he stands, walking over towards the fallen knife. Sula stows it in his pouch, then starts to follow behind the travelling troubador.
[5:42 PM] Kwakado: "Ha ha..I knew from the first time we met, Elwyn-no."
[5:42 PM] Mango: "Knew what?"
[5:43 PM] Kwakado: Sula smiled softly. "...that you would defeat me."
[5:44 PM] Mango: "Defeat you how?"
[5:46 PM] Kwakado: "You find strength...in the truth. A real Aishatu. They will always defeat the fakes."
[5:47 PM] Mango: "I see...what does Aishatu even mean, though?"
[5:48 PM] Kwakado: "We--They are...keepers of the truth. That is why we do not wear shoes....the gods bring truth through the rhythm of the earth."
[5:49 PM] Kwakado: 'In Khlin, they call us...diviners. But their Aishatu look to the spirits of the stars, not the earth. Because their land has no....power."
[5:52 PM] Mango: "I see...I've met diviners myself."
[5:53 PM] Mango: "In Izumo, and Hoshido too. They look to the spirits the same way."
[5:54 PM] Kwakado: "....How do people become...Diviner...in Izu-mo?" Sula's quivering hands crossed behind himself, like a captive.
[5:56 PM] Mango: "I don't know. I've never really researched much into it."
[5:57 PM] Mango: "I suppose you just...have an affinity to nature and such."
[5:59 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods, pondering the invisible future. "Aaa...truly....maybe once Khlin is safe."
[6:00 PM] Mango: "Move to Hoshido? I'm sure you can."
[6:01 PM] Kwakado: Sula sighs. "Or Nohr...ha ha ha." He continues following Elwyn.
[6:01 PM] Mango: "I suppose..."
[6:02 PM] Mango: "I'm going to lead you to where Vivianna stays."
[6:02 PM] Kwakado: Sula nodded, inhaling deeply.
[6:04 PM] Mango: "You're going to apologize and give this back to her." Elwyn handed Sula the necklace.
[6:06 PM] Kwakado: "Nnn...you speak truly..." Sula withdrew its container from his robe as they carried on down the road.
[6:06 PM] Kwakado: A soft melody plays as a dark pegasus twirls under an enchanted night sky hanging from a silver chain.
[8:58 PM] Mango: Elwyn knocks on Vivianna's room door.
[8:59 PM] Mika™: She opens it. "Elwyn?"
[9:00 PM] Mango: Elwyn pulls up the beaten up Sula.
[9:00 PM] Mika™: "W-What!"
[9:01 PM] Mango: "I did say I'd beat him up when I found him." He smiled.
[9:02 PM] Mika™: "I-Is he..still awake?!"
[9:07 PM] Mango: "He'll...live, that's all I can say."
[9:08 PM] Mika™: "W-Why'd bring him here?"
[9:19 PM] Mango: "To apologize and to explain himself."
[9:20 PM] Mika™: "Oh..thank you..I..I wanted to see him. Please..place him near the couch."
[9:21 PM] Mango: "If he wakes up in pain you...might need to give him ice down there."
[9:21 PM] Mango: Elwyn moved Sula to the couch.
[9:22 PM] Mika™: "C-Could you please heal him some..please."
[9:25 PM] Mango: "I won't until he explains himself."
[9:25 PM] Mango: Elwyn crossed his arms.
[9:26 PM] Mika™: "So are you just going to stay here and listen?"
[9:30 PM] Mango: "This is only something that can be resolved between you two."
[9:30 PM] Mango: "So unless he gives you a vaild reason..." Elwyn handed her an elixer. "Don't give him this."
[9:34 PM] Mika™: "Ok...will do."
[9:39 PM] Mika™: She bends down. "S-Sula?"
[10:13 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-e...?" He smiles weakly..(edited)
[10:14 PM] Mika™: She blinks back tears. "You're so dumb."
[10:17 PM] Kwakado: "yes....yes...forgive me, Vivi-e...." Sula leans up a few inches from the sofa. "...he wanted to show me....how you must feel, now..."
[10:18 PM] Mika™: "I-I thought you had left me..I thought..I..I thought you rejected me!"
[10:18 PM] Kwakado: Sula shook his head, reaching for her hand. "No...I could never. Not to you."
[10:20 PM] Mika™: She brings his hand, still in her to cup her cheek. "I..was so sad. I couldn't stop thinking about you!"
[10:22 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods wordlessly, and his eyes start to tear up along with hers. "Every night, I...I just saw you.."
[10:23 PM] Mika™: She starts presses many kisses on his face. "Why did you leave..why!"
[10:24 PM] Kwakado: Sula sighs for a moment, struggling to concentrate. "...no...it's stupid..."
[10:25 PM] Mika™: "Tell me, I deserve that."
[10:26 PM] Kwakado: "...i wanted...you to be safe...from Sula...find someone better..."
[10:27 PM] Mika™: "My heart would have refused...it seems it wants you too much."
[10:29 PM] Kwakado: "......." Elwyn was right. Sula's face flushes. "..Like mine."(edited)
[10:31 PM] Mika™: She brings his hand right over her heart. "You are so stupid, how could you ever think anything like that, exspeically on the night you left. D-Didn't..o-our kisses prove s-something to y-you."
[10:37 PM] Kwakado: "Aa, Vivi-e. The truth was there long before. Elwyn-no knew. And...I knew, but..." His eyes seem to almost crack. "My heart was too weak....Forgive me, Vivi-e. I was afraid..of the truth."(edited)
[10:39 PM] Mika™: "But why...i-is there s-something wrong with how I feel!?"
[10:41 PM] Kwakado: Sula closes his eyes again, but does not hum. Instead, he pulls himself up to her, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Ich mag dich sehr." He grins, and his eyes open to meet hers. "Truly, Vivian-ne. I do."(edited)
[10:44 PM] Mika™: She gasp and throws herself gently onto him. "Oh Sula-e!"
[10:45 PM] Kwakado: He holds her tightly, letting her colorful hair fall into his face. "Mm."
[10:47 PM] Mika™: She smiles and kisses him first this time.
[10:49 PM] Kwakado: He returns the kiss eagerly, hungrily, letting the woman seize his every thought.
[10:51 PM] Mika™: She slowly breaks away, trying not to let him see how much the kiss affected her. He does. "S-Sula-e.."
[10:52 PM] Kwakado: He smiles proudly, as if he isn't any less flustered. "...Yes, Vivi-e?"
[10:54 PM] Mika™: She laughs. "J-Just don't do that again ok..d-don't leave me."
[10:56 PM] Kwakado: He shakes his head. "I can't. Wherever I go..." This time, Sula brought her hand to feel his heart's rhythm. "...I take you with me."
[10:57 PM] Mika™: "And even if you don't want me to I'll follow you." She grabs the elixer. "Here."
[10:58 PM] Kwakado: Sula shakes his head, shielding himself from the mixture with a palm. "No, no. I needed a good reason, first, ha."(edited)
[10:59 PM] Mika™: "But you're still pretty hurt, and..and I've forgiven you..l-love."
[11:01 PM] Kwakado: Sula's eyes widen. "Este-me.." He grabs the elixir...then sets it aside, opting instead for another kiss.
[11:03 PM] Mika™: She doesn't realize how much she likes it till she lets out a small moan, this has her pulling back quick. "Y-You need t-to drink it ok!"
[11:04 PM] Kwakado: Sula smirks. "...I'll live."
[11:06 PM] Mika™: She covers her face with her hands trying to hide the intense warmth. "D-Don't s-smirk!"
[11:09 PM] Kwakado: His face breaks into a hearty chuckle, which collapses into a cough. "All right, all right..."
[11:09 PM] Mika™: "You need to drink it!" She gives it back to him.
[11:11 PM] Kwakado: He sighs, his eyes narrowing at the glassy substance. "Kingdom medicine..." He couldn't think of a more unsettling intrusion. "Truly?"
[11:12 PM] Mika™: She takes a deep breath and looks away. "H...H...How about I..g-give it to you...m-m-m-outh to mouth!"
[11:15 PM] Kwakado: Sula leans back into the sofa, popping the glass stopper. "Wane-le ba Nanyo, Wane-Dwabi bo Nanyo....ha ha ha." He downs the elixir reluctantly, eyes shut and limbs tense. After a long, humming gulp, his mouth opens for air.(edited)
[11:16 PM] Mika™: She smiles. "I knew that would work. Now you will heal and start to feel better."
[11:17 PM] Kwakado: Indeed, the Dwabi feels even his left foot begin to respond freely and normally to his movements again. This elixir was fast-acting indeed, despite its horrible taste. "Just in time for the festival!"
[11:19 PM] Mika™: Her smiles brightens. "Yes just in time!" What a wonderful feeling this was..how amazing. Her heart felt so light and her lips wouldn't stop tingling.
[11:22 PM] Kwakado: He hadn't felt this grateful for his health in a long time. "Vivi-e...with you...it is like I am home again."
[11:27 PM] Mika™: "R-Really..I..I kinda feel the same. I'm just so happy and light." She sits up on him. "S-Sula-e..I..I think what we have..might grow into something big."
[11:29 PM] Kwakado: He nods. "When I told you i did not look into your future...that was no lie. I do not know where our Keiji-i will go...but it is fate that brought you to me."
[11:30 PM] Mika™: "Did you know when we first met I thought you were pretty creepy and didn't think much of you."
[11:32 PM] Kwakado: "...You are a good judge, then. It must be why you cook so well, ha ha ha!"(edited)
[11:35 PM] Mika™: "What did you think of me when we first met?"
[11:37 PM] Kwakado: "Uu, Vivi-e, you will hate me..."
[11:37 PM] Mika™: "No way, what did you think?"
[11:39 PM] Kwakado: "I thought.....that you were going to take Shimi-e away. ha." He looks worriedly at the songstress.(edited)
[11:43 PM] Mika™: "Huh..I would never do that."
[11:45 PM] Kwakado: "I know, I know. Sula-i was wrong. But...when I saw her come to you...and I heard your voice..." Sula leans his head back, sighing through his nostrils. "...I knew you could have stolen either of us."(edited)
[11:48 PM] Mika™: A blush forms. "I could have stolen you Sula.."
[11:51 PM] Kwakado: "No...you already did." Sula's arms stretch out to the side, like wings. "Do you think you could take her, too?"(edited)
[11:55 PM] Mika™: "I don't need too, she would follow you anywhere."(edited)
[11:56 PM] Kwakado: He nods, smiling contentedly. "Until the day I die. It is fate, too."
[11:58 PM] Mika™: She watches him, letting their hands intertwine. "Fate...fate is so very strange."
July 28, 2016
[12:01 AM] Kwakado: Glancing out the window for a moment... "I wonder where this takes us. But...I want to know you more, Vivi-e."
[12:03 AM] Mika™: "More about me...it is pretty weird that we hardly know anything about each other isn't it. Well I'm an only child."
[12:04 AM] Kwakado: Sula frowns. "You..raised yourself?"
[12:06 AM] Mika™: "I was raised by the maids and nannies around me."
[12:07 AM] Kwakado: Sula nods in agreement. "So you had a lot of love, then?"
[12:09 AM] Mika™: "I had enough. I was sickly as a child as well, was told I wouldn't live past 4."
[12:10 AM] Kwakado: "Nanyo...." Sula held her protectively. "Just like Este-i..."
[12:13 AM] Mika™: She laughs. "I suppose just like him. But surprise I survived and grew up too. I was a nobles only child and I hated it somewhat. I was always being controlled."
[12:15 AM] Kwakado: "Yes...I have seen what kingdom does to its Nobili-ti." Sula thinks of the child back in Intetsu.
[12:16 AM] Mika™: "I was very unhappy at times. I then joined the army to get away from my home and because it seemed cool."
[12:17 AM] Kwakado: "...it seemed...cool?" Sula hummed, clearly missing something here.
[12:18 AM] Mika™: "Yep, silly I know. "
[12:18 AM] Kwakado: "And...they just let you do that?"
[12:20 AM] Mika™: "Of course. I had a great time to. Made so many friends."
[12:20 AM] Kwakado: Sula nods. "You must use....a bow?"(edited)
[12:21 AM] Mika™: "A lance. "
[12:24 AM] Kwakado: "Oh!" Sula nods, imagining what it might be like to fight next to her. ...He's not sure what to think of that. "That is quite cool, truly. Maybe you could defeat Leo-e, ha ha."(edited)
[12:29 AM] Mika™: "Maybe...and so I was there learning to be a soilder.
[12:30 AM] Kwakado: Sula runs his hand along Vivianna's toned arm. "But you are not a soldier today."(edited)
[10:23 AM] Mika™: She shivers under his touch. "I was destined to become a retainer."
[10:25 AM] Kwakado: "Uu? ...to whom?"
[10:26 AM] Mika™: "One of the royals of Nohr of course."
[10:28 AM] Kwakado: His face darkens, "I see. Is that...what you are going to, next? After the festival?"(edited)
[10:30 AM] Mika™: "Nope because I ran away from it all to find love." She looks away. "What a silly child I am."
[10:35 AM] Kwakado: He shakes his head. "No...Vivi-a, you are brave. To seek your own Kwemo, and leave the Nobili-ti...I do not think it is silly at all."
[10:37 AM] Mika™: "Then you are the only person who thinks that. I know my family if they haven't disowned me now, once I tell them I've fallen for someone like you they will then."
[10:43 AM] Kwakado: Sula's arms fold in. "Ah..! Forgive me, Vivi-e. I don't want to keep you from your family..."
[10:44 AM] Mika™: "I'd rather you did. I..I really don't mind never seeing my parents again."
[10:49 AM] Kwakado: Leodin's scornful words towards Intetsu echoed through Sula's head. "Nanyo..." Why did these kingdoms, ruled by hate, always have to tear apart the families within them?(edited)
[10:52 AM] Mika™: She sighs. "What about you Sula..I don't know anything about you.."
[10:54 AM] Kwakado: "Ommm...." Sula rests a palm on her leg. "...I do not know where to begin. What are you wondering?"
[10:55 AM] Mika™: "Just start from the beginning."
[11:00 AM] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha...it is a longer story, Vivi-e...We would miss the festival, and--." His head sways from side to side, smiling as he gives in. "..all right."
[11:01 AM] Mika™: She smiles and lays back down on him. "Go on then."
[11:07 AM] Kwakado: "...I was born in March, not very far from Baun. The most...na, almost, the most beautiful city of the Dwabi."(edited)
[11:08 AM] Mika™: "What was it like there?"
[11:09 AM] Kwakado: "...In kingdom words, it was a heaven."
[11:13 AM] Kwakado: He sinks further into the couch, pulling her closer. "The best food in all the land...long, warm days. Strong houses, to keep the rain away. Every day in Baun is a party, a feast, a fight, just around the corner..."
[11:14 AM] Mika™: "I can't imagine you young..." This place sounded wonderful.
[11:15 AM] Mika™: "Did you have siblings?"
[11:16 AM] Kwakado: "...I do not remember. It was...a long time ago, ha ha."
[11:17 AM] Mika™: "Then what were you like as a young man Sula."
[11:19 AM] Kwakado: "....how young? Twenty-three?"
[11:21 AM] Mika™: "Yes my age."
[11:26 AM] Kwakado: "Omm..." Sula took his mind back to the sanctuary, the lush trees and the secluded lakes. "I was Aishatu then. Finding peoples' futures, raising the Ploop...Ho, that was when I started cutting my hair!"(edited)
[11:28 AM] Mika™: "Really..I wish I could have seen you."
[11:30 AM] Kwakado: "No, no...I looked so childish, ha ha. My Aishato were so mad."
[11:32 AM] Mika™: "I bet you were very handsome."
[11:33 AM] Kwakado: "Truly? I...was a younger man, then, yes, but..."
[11:34 AM] Mika™: "But what? Do you think yourself not attractive?"
[11:36 AM] Kwakado: He snorts. "Not anymore. I would look like a Klafi with long hair, ha ha ha."
[11:37 AM] Mika™: "Well I think you're very attractive Sula-e."
[11:40 AM] Kwakado: He couldn't help but blush. "Nann... You're mocking me, Vivi-e..."
[11:41 AM] Mika™: "I am not, I really think you're pretty hot." She lays a soft kiss on him.
[11:45 AM] Kwakado: "Ha! You are confused...but I'm glad."
[11:46 AM] Mika™: "I am not, Sula...how did you come to know Leo?"
[11:51 AM] Kwakado: "Forgive me." Sula rubbed his forehead. "Leo-e has asked me to be...careful, with his past. I cannot betray that....no matter what he does." He looked back to her. "But he told you his name was Leo?"(edited)
[11:51 AM] Mika™: "He did..we've grown closer, I'm happy."
[11:54 AM] Kwakado: "Yes...Kwemo, yes." Sula tried to let go of all thoughts regarding their continuing conflict. "What else did he tell you?"
[11:58 AM] Mika™: "Um..not much..I don't know anything about him really. I know that he really likes that armor of his...and I think we cuddle and he was in it..I'm not sure."
[11:59 AM] Kwakado: "...What?" Sula's jaw loosens a bit. "He...???"
[12:00 PM] Mika™: "I think so."
[12:01 PM] Kwakado: Sula turns inward, to the sofa's head. "...This must have been when he told you I did not care about you. Ba-ba..."(edited)
[12:05 PM] Mika™: She looks at him and grins. "A-Are you jealous?"
[12:07 PM] Kwakado: Sula's voice falls to a growling mumble. "....of course not. in-tetsu brat..."(edited)
[12:10 PM] Mika™: She giggles. "Don't call him that love. I know for a fact that I prefer your cuddles any day." She nuzzles him.
[12:12 PM] Kwakado: "He is the jealous one, then, ha ha ha. " Sula frowns, dwelling too long on the potential of Leodin's princess paramours. "But enough of that."
[12:14 PM] Mika™: "Sula..does it bother you our ages are so far apart?"
[12:17 PM] Kwakado: "......It is strange, uu?" Sula turns back to her.
[12:19 PM] Mika™: "A little."
[12:23 PM] Kwakado: "..I did wonder, if I was just...confused. If our Keiji-i was something else." He shakes his head. "But I feel much younger with you, ha ha."(edited)
[12:25 PM] Mika™: "Then it doesn't matter as long as you don't view me as a child."
[12:28 PM] Kwakado: "Nan-nii, Vivian-ne..."
[12:29 PM] Mika™: She looks confused. "What?"
[12:31 PM] Kwakado: Sula turns her head to him, answering with another kiss. "Never."
[12:34 PM] Mika™: She lets out a pleased sound as they kiss. "You kiss too good."
[12:37 PM] Kwakado: "Mhm...No one feasts better than the Dwabi."
[12:39 PM] Mika™: "Sula! You perv!"
[12:40 PM] Kwakado: "But it's true, ha."
[12:42 PM] Mika™: She smacks him with a pillow. "But you don't say things like that..i-it..makes me blush way too hard!"
[12:44 PM] Kwakado: "Mmph!" He recoils from the fatal blow. "And it's beautiful!"
[12:44 PM] Mika™: "Ugh!" She hides her face in his chest.
[12:47 PM] Kwakado: "Mey Vivi-e...." Sula holds her close, opening up the box she gave him.
[12:48 PM] Kwakado: A soft melody plays as a dark pegasus twirls under an enchanted night sky hanging from a silver chain.
[12:48 PM] Mika™: "Y-You still have it.."
[12:50 PM] Kwakado: "Elwyn-no...kept it safe. ...and then he hit me in the face with it, ha, but..."
[12:52 PM] Mika™: It was then Vivianna knew that..this was it..she would never be happier with any other man. She starts to shake..it was a little overwhelming.
[12:58 PM] Kwakado: He brings his ash-tattooed hands onto her shoulders, feeling her tremors...and lets go of the pendant, now resting around her neck. "...I missed you, Vivi-e."
[1:00 PM] Mika™: "O-Oh Sula-e I missed you soo much." She fanatically wipes tears away.
[1:05 PM] Kwakado: Sula lends her a wide, golden sleeve, ignoring his own tears. "Ba-bi..what are we going to do..."(edited)
[1:07 PM] Mika™: She sniffles. "I don't know..I really don't know. I never thought I would get this far with a man. M-Maybe my curse wasn't real.."
[1:11 PM] Kwakado: Sula's left arm tenses. "..n-no talk of curses. Not tonight." Sula smiles weakly. "Let this just be our Kwemo."
[1:12 PM] Mika™: "J-Just let me tell you about it..please..p-please."
[1:13 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-e, please...it is late. We can battle curses tomorrow, uu?" Indecision crawls along his face. Perhaps it would be best to find out now, but....(edited)
[1:17 PM] Mika™: "J-Just let me tell you.."
[1:18 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods, gravely. But now he was the one shaking.
[1:22 PM] Mika™: "When I was born..the maid...said a woman came and..cursed me. The curse was that I would never ever find a man who would loved me that I would love back."
[1:24 PM] Kwakado: "Ommm...." Despite his trance, Sula looks straight at her, taking all this in.
[1:26 PM] Mika™: "And ever since I was 12..I've been rejected."
[1:28 PM] Kwakado: "No....no, Vivi-e..." Sula's eyes water yet again.
[1:28 PM] Mika™: "I-I thought...this was another rejection."
[1:34 PM] Kwakado: Sula's voice quakes. "Vivi-e, I won't do it! I won't reject you! That curse is a lie!"(edited)
[1:39 PM] Mika™: "I-I'm glad! I-I know it was gossip!"
[1:41 PM] Kwakado: He grins through the tears. "Think of Shimi-e... S-she accepted you...so you c-cannot be cursed at all!"(edited)
[1:44 PM] Mika™: "Y-You're right!"
[1:46 PM] Kwakado: He holds Vivianna desperately. "....we will be all right...."(edited)
[1:48 PM] Mika™: She looks deeply into his eyes. "I..I..I love you..." As soon as the words slip out as covers her mouth. "I-I mean..aahahahhhhhhhhh."
[1:52 PM] Kwakado: Sula gives a short nod, nuzzling her head as he raises his hand up to hers. "I...I know. ...I feel the same."(edited)
[1:55 PM] Mika™: She can't help but smile. "Sula.."
[1:59 PM] Kwakado: "Sweet, sweet Vivian-ne..."
[2:01 PM] Mika™: She hopes he doesn't notice her soft looks.
[2:01 PM] Mika™: "Take me to dwabi
[2:02 PM] Mika™: one day."
[2:05 PM] Kwakado: "Of course....but tonight..." He lets them fall back onto the cushions. "Sula-e is not going anywhere."(edited)
[2:07 PM] Mika™: She leads him into a long sweet kiss before settling down and cuddling closer.
[2:12 PM] Kwakado: He kisses back, ferociously, then keeps her safe in his arms while he struggles to sleep.(edited)
[2:15 PM] Mika™: "Goodnight meine Geliebter"(edited)
[2:17 PM] Kwakado: "...me Vivi-e".
[2:20 PM] Mika™: ==END RP==





No comments:

Post a Comment