Tuesday, July 26, 2016

35.2: Now's Your Chance Girl


Featuring: Claire, Versailles

[7:56 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles sits meditatively in the Inn smiling as he breathes in and out, eyes closed. His hands rest on his legs, palms pointed upward and his back straight against the chair. Every so often he twists his neck and stretches his arms.
[7:59 PM] [nootamod] benoot: Claire comes in after another day at work. Seeing the monk sitting, she makes a beeline straight for the chair set across from him and sits. "Did you have a good day or something?"
[8:00 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles blinks his eyes open and shakes his head. "Not in the way you mean. My day was great but normal days are enjoyable for me."
[8:04 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh, well, you were smiling, so, I thought tha- Anyways, how was you're day?"
[8:06 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles smiled at her, "Great." He laughed at his own joke. "But in seriousness, it was calm and interesting seeing more of Amaterasu. I visited one of the rivers today."
[8:08 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "I see, yknow, it feels that we don't see each other as often as we used to, huh."
[8:10 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nods. "Its okay, You are busy with your work. I know its important to you and I've been able to meet with others in the meantime. I actually met your partner, Leodin."
[8:10 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh did you? How did you come across him, might I ask?"
[8:13 PM] spikethe3rd: "Well, he sort of followed me? I guess he was worried about why I went into an alley. But we talked and he mentioned it."
[8:14 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "You went into an alley? Were you being followed by someone else?"
[8:15 PM] spikethe3rd: "Um... no, I was just getting out of the crowd."
[8:16 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "O-oh, I see." Claire sighs in relief
[8:18 PM] spikethe3rd: "How about you? How was work? Everything safe?"
[8:19 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Uh, yeah! So far, so good. Aside from a little conflict that happened a while a go."
[8:20 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles leaned forward in his seat. "What happened?" His worry was visible.
[8:22 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Oh, Nothing too bad happened. A person was just being very rude to me and one of my employers."
[8:22 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "She arrested later so it's all ok in the end."
[8:23 PM] spikethe3rd: "Just being rude?" Versailles raised an eyebrow. "That was all?"
[8:24 PM] [nootamod] benoot: Oh come on, how can I lie to him? "Well, there was some violence involved, but you needn't worry!"
[8:26 PM] spikethe3rd: "I do need to! Are you okay?" Versailles quickly looked Claire up and down looking for any injuries.
[8:26 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Its Ok Versailles, I'm fine, my employer had a heal staff so the injuries weren't a problem."
[8:28 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles sighed. "What if it was bad? What if he didn't-" He cut himself off and took a deep breath.
[8:28 PM] spikethe3rd: "If you think it will be fine, I'll leave it be."
[8:31 PM] [nootamod] benoot: wow, Elwyn wasn't lying about him caring for me she thought as a warm smile spread across her face. "I'm fine, see?" she said as she rolled her shoulders. "No pain."
[8:33 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles smiled. "Well thats good to hear. Have you kept up your training too?"
[8:36 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Of course! The other day, I sparred with Leodin, and I met up with Tori and a friend named Drew."
[8:37 PM] spikethe3rd: "Thats good to hear. I'm glad to know you have so many friends to spend time with."
[8:41 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Yeah, but maybe we can hang out sometime?"
[8:41 PM] spikethe3rd: "Sure, whenever you are free."
[8:44 PM] [nootamod] benoot: now's your chance girl, ask him! "I, uh, a friend of mine told me about a nice restaurant, maybe we could go there for the evening someday?"
[8:46 PM] spikethe3rd: "That sounds fun. When do you want to meet?"
[8:47 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Ummm, maybe at the end of the week? I should sort this out with my bosses and Leodin."
[8:49 PM] spikethe3rd: "Okay, you can confirm it and tell me when. I'll visit again so you can tell me what the plan is."
[8:49 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Ok!"
[8:55 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Hmm, Versailles, I don't think I ever asked, but do you have any hobbies? Like, outside of meditating and such."
[8:58 PM] spikethe3rd: "Not really... I guess I occasionally sew. Mostly for repairs though, not for making clothes." He shook his head smiling. "I thought my mother would be disappointed by how little I do with cloth, but she doesn't seem to mind."
[9:04 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "So you sew? Well I should have seen that coming, seeing as you help your mother at her store."
[9:05 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nodded. "It has been helpful at times, but not something I use daily."
[9:08 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "I remember that I would constantly rip and tear leather armour during my training. My mother knowing how to repair leather armour saved my family quite the expense."
[9:10 PM] spikethe3rd: "It is a good skill to have. Especially in your line of work."
[9:11 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Hmm, maybe another day, perhaps sooner, you could teach me how to do some sewing?"
[9:12 PM] spikethe3rd: "Sure, if you want. We could even visit my mother."
[9:15 PM] [nootamod] benoot: Somewhat surprised and thrown off by the suggestion, Claire begins to blush a bit. "I-I mean, if she doesn't mind, th-then sure!"
[9:15 PM] spikethe3rd: "Yeah, I'm sure she'd be glad to meet you."
[9:21 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Y-you're sure?"
[9:23 PM] spikethe3rd: "Yeah, my mother always likes to meet everyone."
[9:26 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "She sounds like a lovely person."
[9:27 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nods. "Of course, I know it very well."
[9:27 PM] [nootamod] benoot: Claire lightly giggles
[9:28 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles smiles, "whats so funny?"
[9:39 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "No, its nothing." she said, still smiling
[9:41 PM] spikethe3rd: "Well you should get some rest, I'm sure your work is tiring."
[9:41 PM] [nootamod] benoot: "Hmm yeah you're probably right, good night!"
[9:42 PM] [nootamod] benoot: She heads off to her room with a little bit of happy in each step
[9:43 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles stands up and stretches his limbs. He yawns and walks out the door smiling.
[9:44 PM] spikethe3rd: ==============RP END=============




No comments:

Post a Comment