Monday, July 25, 2016

34: Boys Are Fucking Dumb

Featuring: Leodin, Elwyn, Vivianna

8:12 AM] REWlego: After finding and arresting Ariana, Leodin goes back to his and Elwyn's room for the night. With Ariana not seeming to have much strength, he thinks it's not necessary to keep watch tonight. He heads up the stairs of the inn and enters the room.
[8:17 AM] Mango: "..." Elwyn was seated, watching the scenery out of the window. "...Hello, Leodin." He didn't sound very pleased.
[8:18 AM] REWlego: Leodin walks over to his friend. "Elwyn, is everything alright? You sound a displeased about something."
[8:18 AM] Mango: "Why do you think I'm mad?"
[8:19 AM] REWlego: "I-is it something about Kazama? Vivianna? Was it something I did?"
[8:20 AM] Mango: "Oh, there's nothing wrong. Nothing at all..."
[8:21 AM] REWlego: He takes a seat next to Elwyn. "I still hear it in your voice. Please, you can talk to me."
[8:29 AM] Mango: "I'm not mad at you nor am I mad at Vivianna."
[8:30 AM] REWlego: "So... is it Kazama? What happened?"
[8:32 AM] Mango: "Tell me, did you see him when you were out catching that Ariana woman?"
[8:32 AM] REWlego: "Y-you heard about that?"
[8:33 AM] Mango: "No, but from your reaction I can see that you did."
[8:33 AM] REWlego: "Yes... Ariana was captured..."
[8:34 AM] Mango: "...I see."
[8:34 AM] Mango: "I suppose that's good, now she won't go off hurting more people..."
[8:35 AM] REWlego: "Yeah... but you still seem upset."
[8:36 AM] Mango: "I'm sure you can deduct why that is."
[8:36 AM] REWlego: "You wanted to help?"
[8:38 AM] Mango: "Of course I did. You know how worried I was for you two!" He turned around. "Then he tells me that he'll let me come with him, and here I am, not with him."
[8:39 AM] REWlego: "Well... to be fair, we didn't have very much time. My options were limited."
[8:48 AM] REWlego: "If I had the time, I would have come and gotten you. I promise."
[8:51 AM] Mango: "Well it's already too late for another promise."
[8:52 AM] Mango: "What if you didn't come back?"
[8:53 AM] REWlego: Leodin gets up from his chair and kneels in front of Elwyn's before hugging him. "I know. It wasn't fair to you. I'm so sorry."
[9:01 AM] Mango: "I don't want an apology from you, we already agreed that you'd have to go."
[9:02 AM] Mango: "The one I do want an apology from is from that..." Elwyn stopped himself from insulting Kazama. "...from him."
[9:03 AM] REWlego: "Elwyn... he did what he had to do for the same reasons I did. It wouldn't be fair to Kazama if you were mad at him and not me."
[9:08 AM] Mango: "Well I can't help but be mad at him!"
[9:09 AM] Mango: "I don't even know what I'd do if he died..."
[9:10 AM] REWlego: "You can't think like that. Kazama isn't going to die, I won't let him."
[9:14 AM] Mango: "That's why I wanted to come!"
[9:15 AM] Mango: "I'm a healer, I know how to deal with those types of situations! I already had to heal someone on the brink of death before, so it's not as if I couldn't do it again."
[9:15 AM] REWlego: "But you can't blame Kazama. There isn't anyone to blame for you not being there. It's just the way things happened."
[9:16 AM] REWlego: "Plus, Ariana wasn't even fighting us..."
[9:20 AM] Mango: "That doesn't make me less worried."
[9:20 AM] Mango: "Anything could have happened."
[9:21 AM] REWlego: "Everything is under control now. You have no reason to worry any longer, and I don't want you to be mad at Kazama."
[9:28 AM] Mango: "I know I'm being unreasonable, but that still doesn't make me mad any less."
[9:32 AM] REWlego: Leodin puts his hand on Elwyn's arm and then sits back down.
[9:33 AM] Mango: Elwyn keeps standing up.
[9:34 AM] Mango: "I'm not letting my anger go to waste."
[9:34 AM] REWlego: "What do you mean?" Leodin stands up as well. "What are you going to do?"
[9:35 AM] Mango: "I don't know, I didn't think about it."
[9:37 AM] REWlego: Leodin looks at the pillows on the beds and smiles "Elwyn... You know a way to let out some anger?"
[9:38 AM] Mango: "No pillow fights."
[9:38 AM] REWlego: "Aw, come on... Why not?"
[9:44 AM] Mango: "Cause I'm going to not use a pillow and would instead beat you with my staff.
[9:49 AM] REWlego: He playfully pushes Elwyn. "Heh... alright, if you really don't want to."
[9:52 AM] Mango: Elwyn doesn't push as playfully as Leodin.
[9:53 AM] REWlego: He raises his hands. "Alright, I give up. But we're still going to do something."
[9:57 AM] Mango: "Yeah, we're going to go look for Kazama so I can beat him up."
[9:58 AM] REWlego: "No, we are not doing that... what did we just talk about?"
[10:05 AM] Mango: "Yes we are."
[10:05 AM] Mango: Elwyn picked up his heal staff and left the room. "You don't control me"
[10:06 AM] REWlego: He quickly follows Elwyn. "Elwyn, please! He did nothing wrong!"
[10:11 AM] Mango: He starts running. "You're not stopping me!!"
[10:13 AM] REWlego: "Gods, Elwyn..." Leodin starts running after Elwyn.
[10:17 AM] Mango: "Have a nice day!" Elwyn shouts to the innkeeper as he runs out the door and mounts Michel.
[10:21 AM] REWlego: Leodin waves to the innkeeper as he runs by. He grabs onto the doorframe as he exits and swings himself up the building, climbing to the top to chase Elwyn from there.
[10:26 AM] Mango: "Let me be mad!"
[10:27 AM] REWlego: "You can be, just don't take it out on Kazama!"
[10:35 AM] Mango: "This doesn't even have anything to do with you!"
[10:39 AM] REWlego: He starts to catch up to Elwyn. "It has everything to do with me. Kazama doesn't deserve your anger. If you want to be mad, then be mad at me!"
[10:46 AM] Mango: "No!"
[10:46 AM] REWlego: "Why? He did nothing wrong Elwyn!"
[10:49 AM] Mango: "To you he didn't."
[10:50 AM] Mango: "I already know I'm being unreasonable! I know that you two couldn't take me with you guys, but I wanted to help."
[10:51 AM] Mango: "He probably was worried about me, I know! But I was worried too."
[10:52 AM] REWlego: "Elwyn... please... stop. I need to talk to you."
[10:52 AM] Mango: "I know you're already trying to stop me, what else do you want to say?"
[10:54 AM] REWlego: Leodin continues to speak between breaths. "Just stop so that I can tell you something!"
[10:56 AM] Mango: Michel stops in Elwyn's stead. "Michel, what are you..."
[10:57 AM] REWlego: Leodin jumps down next to Michel and pets him. "Elwyn. I need you to listen close, okay?"
[10:58 AM] Mango: "...What is it?"
[10:59 AM] REWlego: Leodin gestures to the ground, telling Elwyn to dismount.
[11:01 AM] Mango: Elwyn dismounts Michel. "..."
[11:03 AM] REWlego: He puts his hands on Elwyn's shoulders. "Elwyn... you love Kazama. That is why you're mad at him instead of me." "But that is also the reason why you shouldn't be mad at him."
[11:05 AM] Mango: "I know that...!"
[11:07 AM] REWlego: "So it is absolutely imperative that you don't get mad at him right now, Elwyn. He did everything he could. Please, we should sort this out later when we've all settled down."
[11:10 AM] Mango: "Do I have to?"
[11:11 AM] REWlego: "I think that's the wisest course of action Elwyn. You seeking out Kazama just to get angry at him won't help anyone."
[11:23 AM] Mango: "I'm still going to shout at him if he comes to me."
[11:24 AM] REWlego: "Then you can that later, after we've all had the chance to calm down."
[11:24 AM] REWlego: "For now we should head back to the inn and get some rest."
[11:26 AM] Mika™: Vivianna yawns as she stands outside the inn. She was terribly tired but her body refused to sleep. She never was good under stress. At least the sickness had passed.
[11:27 AM] Mango: "I'm still mad, you know."
[11:29 AM] REWlego: "I understand, but please... it's getting late. We should just head back and get some rest. We'll worry about this tomorrow."
[11:33 AM] Mango: Elwyn huffed as he remounted Michel. "Michel."
[11:34 AM] REWlego: "Do you mind if I ride with you?"
[11:34 AM] Mango: "Fine."
[11:34 AM] REWlego: Leodin mounts Michel behind Elwyn. "Thank you Elwyn."
[11:36 AM] Mango: Elwyn silently let Michel do his thing and move back to the Inn
[11:39 AM] REWlego: Leodin sees Vivianna when they approach the inn. "Vivianna!" he waves.(edited)
[11:41 AM] Mika™: She waves back. "Hey."
[11:42 AM] Mango: When they reached the inn, Elwyn silently dismounts and enters the inn without saying anything.
[11:43 AM] Mika™: She watches. "What happen?"
[11:43 AM] REWlego: "Elwyn... he's a bit angry. I found Ariana and she was arrested."
[11:44 AM] Mika™: "And why is he mad?"
[11:45 AM] REWlego: "I didn't have enough time to come find Elwyn to help. He should be mad at me, but he's mad at Kazama instead."
[11:46 AM] Mika™: "What a horrible situation we are all in."
[11:46 AM] REWlego: "I might need your help..."
[11:48 AM] Mika™: "Hmm?"
[11:48 AM] REWlego: "I don't know if I can help Elwyn all on my own. Please." He grabs her hand. "You know how to help him better than I do."
[11:49 AM] Mika™: "I do?"
[11:51 AM] REWlego: "You two just... I don't know... please, can you help me?"
[11:51 AM] Mika™: "I mean I'm still not so good myself but sure."
[11:52 AM] REWlego: Leodin hugs her. "Thank you."
[11:53 AM] Mika™: She sighs. "Lets go in then."
[11:53 AM] REWlego: Leodin leads Vivianna up to the room.
[11:54 AM] Mango: Elwyn is wrapped up in his blanket.
[11:55 AM] REWlego: Leodin sets his mask and sword to the side and sits on his bed.
[11:57 AM] Mika™: She sits by him. "Boys are fucking dumb aren't they Elwyn."
[11:57 AM] Mango: Elwyn retreats into his blanket burrito.
[11:58 AM] Mango: "Yeah."
[11:59 AM] REWlego: He nudges Vivi and frowns.
[12:00 PM] Mango: "When I see Kazama I'm going to beat his face in. Then I'm going to heal him then beat him up again."
[12:01 PM] Mika™: "I'll help, I still have a little dislike of him. I can't help feel he's going to ruin my life. I mean I had a nightmare that he killed my baby...it was strange."
[12:01 PM] Mango: "...What?"
[12:02 PM] Mika™: "Yeah I know, like he turned into a dragon and ate my child..it was during the time I was sick. I have weird dreams when I'm sick"
[12:02 PM] REWlego: Leodin watches both of them, stunned.
[12:03 PM] Mika™: "Do you think Kazama's going to ruin my life?"
[12:05 PM] Mango: "He's going to ruin mine with how worried he's making me."
[12:07 PM] Mika™: She shrugs. "Yeah with all that's going on, he could at least tell you things, but old men like him seems to keep a lot of secrets."
[12:09 PM] Mango: "He promised that he'd let me help too..."
[12:10 PM] Mika™: "Men break promises and don't understand how much it hurts. Elwyn you've got to show him how much it hurts you else he'll never understand."
[12:11 PM] REWlego: "It was.. a strange circumstance... I didn't have time to come and find you Elwyn."
[12:11 PM] Mango: "..." Silent Treatment
[12:11 PM] Mika™: "Did you even think about Elwyn..like at all?" She glares
[12:13 PM] REWlego: "Of course I do! My choice was either find Kazama and get Ariana arrested, or let her go free." Leodin looks away. "I'm sorry..."
[12:13 PM] Mango: "Don't get mad at him, our real enemy is Kazama."
[12:14 PM] Mika™: She nods. "Yep."
[12:14 PM] REWlego: Leodin shakes his head. "I don't believe that, but I won't argue any more."
[12:15 PM] Mango: "You're young, Leodin. You don't understand."
[12:16 PM] Mika™: She nods. "I remember when I was that age...I..I was much more..optimistic."
[12:16 PM] Mango: "Youngsters these days..."
[12:16 PM] REWlego: "I see.... Well forgive me if I remain neutral in this conflict."
[12:17 PM] Mika™: "You do that a lot..But I guess it's best to be on no sides but your own right Leodin."
[12:19 PM] REWlego: Leodin lets himself fall backwards onto his bed.
[12:23 PM] REWlego: He stays quiet and lets Vivianna and Elwyn sort this out.
[12:24 PM] Mango: Elwyn throws a pillow at Leodin
[12:24 PM] REWlego: He looks up at Elwyn. "What!"
[12:24 PM] Mango: "I'm venting out my anger."
[12:25 PM] Mika™: "I'm still sad and I don't know what to do."
[12:26 PM] REWlego: "Okay." Leodin sits up and puts an arm around Vivi as he gestures for Elwyn to come closer.
[12:28 PM] Mika™: "I hate that every time I'm rejected that I can't just shake it off."
[12:29 PM] Mango: "Want to go drown sorrows together?"
[12:30 PM] REWlego: "I think we should all talk about something a bit more uplifting..."
[12:31 PM] Mika™: "I can't get drunk..Leodin's already seen me drunk and it's no good."
[12:33 PM] Mika™: "How about we..put on our..best outfits and go dancing."(edited)
[12:33 PM] Mango: "Let's go to a buffet and eat everything."
[12:33 PM] Mika™: "Yes!"
[12:34 PM] REWlego: "Wait... what?"
[12:35 PM] Mango: "I'm...going to treat myself!"
[12:36 PM] REWlego: "W-where would we even go?"
[12:36 PM] Mango: "Anywhere"
[12:36 PM] REWlego: "I don't know.... I might stay here...."
[12:37 PM] Mika™: "We could go shopping too!"
[12:40 PM] REWlego: "You two would enjoy that much more that I would... You should just go without me..."
[12:41 PM] Mika™: "What's wrong Leodin?"
[12:42 PM] REWlego: "Like I said, you two will enjoy it much more than I would."
[12:52 PM] Mango: "You're coming with us."
[12:52 PM] Mika™: "Yep!"
[12:53 PM] REWlego: "I don't know... I would only detract from your fun."
[12:55 PM] Mika™: "No way! It wi;; be fun to hav you along."
[12:56 PM] REWlego: "Alright, if you say so..."
[1:00 PM] Mango: "All right, I suppose w're going to a buffet, right?"
[1:01 PM] REWlego: "What are the options?"
[1:01 PM] Mango: "That's really our only option so far."
[1:02 PM] Mika™: "Yeah, I'm sure while we're out we'll see other things to do."
[1:02 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods. "Okay..."
[1:05 PM] Mika™: "But we can not go out looking like this..well I can't at least."
[1:06 PM] REWlego: "I don't really have anything else that I could wear out..." He frowns.
[1:06 PM] Mika™: "Oh..hmm."
[1:08 PM] Mika™: "How about we all go shopping before we go out."
[1:10 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks to Elwyn for his opinion.
[1:12 PM] Mango: "Why don't we wear those clothes we bought before, Vivianna?"
[1:13 PM] Mika™: "You sure? I mean they were nice but out of place."
[1:18 PM] Mango: "I suppose so...but who cares?"
[1:19 PM] Mika™: "True..very true, but what about Leodin?"
[1:20 PM] REWlego: "Eh, my armor will just have to do."
[1:20 PM] Mika™: "You really need to buy some more clothes."
[1:21 PM] REWlego: He shrugs.
[1:22 PM] REWlego: "It's not that I don't like the armor..."
[1:23 PM] Mika™: "Yes but don't you get hot..or at least want to wear something else?"
[1:24 PM] REWlego: "I have a few other changes of clothes, but this is just what I'm comfortable in..."
[1:25 PM] Mika™: She giggles. "Strange."
[1:25 PM] Mango: "Wearing clothes that are comfortable isn't strange. I usually wear my priest robes around for the same reason."
[1:26 PM] Mika™: "Huh..I couldn't live like that..but maybe it's a guy thing."
[1:27 PM] REWlego: "Why do you want me to get new clothes anyway? Do you not like my armor?"
[1:29 PM] Mango: "Well, regardless of whether or not Leodin needs new clothes, it is getting late for us to go out."
[1:29 PM] Mango: "Another sleepover perhaps?"
[1:30 PM] Mika™: "Already a head of you." She curls up on a couch. "No Leodin I love the armor, reminds of me of my father, he never worn much of anything but armor."
[1:31 PM] REWlego: "Oh, you can have the bed Vivianna." He gets up and walks to the couch. "Really, I don't mind."
[1:32 PM] Mika™: "No I'm not moving, I'm already to comfy, pick me up and carry me to the bed pleeease."
[1:32 PM] REWlego: "Fine." He picks her up and moves her.
[1:33 PM] Mika™: She laughs. "Thanks."
[1:34 PM] REWlego: "Of course." He smiles.
[1:36 PM] Mika™: She lays down and yawns
[1:36 PM] Mango: "..." Elwyn covers himself up w/his blanket again. "Don't talk to me."
[1:36 PM] REWlego: "So you're annoyed with me again?"
[1:37 PM] Mango: Elwyn stuck his tongue out at Leodin.
[1:38 PM] REWlego: "Do you want me to move you to the couch and I take your bed?"
[1:38 PM] Mango: "As much as I want to be carried too, no."
[1:39 PM] REWlego: Leodin heads to a different room and changes out of his armor before heading to the couch and laying down.
[1:40 PM] Mika™: "Goodnight everyone!"
[1:40 PM] REWlego: "Goodnight."
[1:41 PM] Mango: Elwyn stuffs his face on his pillow. "Night..."
[1:43 PM] Mango: =End RP?=




No comments:

Post a Comment