Thursday, July 28, 2016

37: A Little Jealous

Featuring: Leodin, Vivianna


[3:04 PM] REWlego: After waking up, Leodin decides to go see Este at the stables. He makes is way there and sits down, letting the foal walk up to him before he pets him. He smiles as he strokes his mane.
[3:05 PM] Mika™: Vivianna comes in, twirling and singing.
[3:07 PM] REWlego: He turns when he hears her enter. "Oh, Vivianna. You seem to be in a good mood."
[3:07 PM] Mika™: She smiles at him. "I very much am! Me and Sula have gotten together."
[3:08 PM] REWlego: His expression and tone grow slightly dull. "Oh... That's.... great."
[3:09 PM] Mika™: "I know, we kissed and cuddled..oh I've never been so happy." She starts to groom Este.
[3:11 PM] REWlego: Leodin stays still and silent.
[3:13 PM] Mika™: "I think he's the one..like really the one." She giggles.
[3:13 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiles, but it's clear that it's fake.
[3:15 PM] Mika™: "I know he's older but I don't mind and the way he kisses..." She gets a dreamy look.
[3:17 PM] REWlego: Leodin's emotions blend feelings of betrayal, happiness, anger, and sadness, and it shows in his expression and tone. "I'm..... happy..... for you....."
[3:17 PM] Mika™: "Leodin..is something wrong?"
[3:18 PM] REWlego: He tries to sound happy, but is failing. "No, not at all..."
[3:18 PM] Mika™: "Nope something is wrong...what is it?"
[3:19 PM] REWlego: He takes a deep, and shaky breath. "I... I shouldn't tell you..."
[3:20 PM] Mika™: "No get it out."
[3:21 PM] REWlego: "I have.... complaints.... about Sula, but he makes you happy..... It's not my place to say anything."
[3:21 PM] Mika™: "You're still mad at him."
[3:22 PM] REWlego: "At this point, that might be an understatement."
[3:22 PM] Mika™: "Ohh..hmm You two need to talk."
[3:22 PM] REWlego: "That's not a good idea..."
[3:23 PM] Mika™: "It might be."
[3:23 PM] REWlego: "Last time tha-" He doesn't want to continue that thought. "N-nevermind."
[3:24 PM] Mika™: "Come on, I won't have you two hating it each."
[3:27 PM] REWlego: "That's not something that can fix itself overnight... And talking with him isn't an option."
[3:27 PM] Mika™: "Why not?"
[3:28 PM] REWlego: "Because it will always end poorly, with more problems caused than problems solved."
[3:29 PM] Mika™: She looks at him sadly.
[3:32 PM] REWlego: He returns the look. "I'm so sorry."
[3:33 PM] Mika™: "Well..I don't know wha5t to say."
[3:35 PM] REWlego: "Neither do I... I wish I did."
[3:36 PM] Mika™: "Well..I..I really don't have anythong to talk about."
[3:37 PM] REWlego: Leodin squeezes his eyes shut beneath the mask. "I want to support whatever you do, but I just can't support it involving Sula. I hope you understand."
[3:38 PM] Mika™: "But..I..I love him Leodin!"
[3:38 PM] REWlego: "I know... That's what makes this so difficult for me."
[3:38 PM] Mika™: She sighs.
[3:42 PM] REWlego: He looks away from her. "Sula... He has things that he needs to make right.... And he probably believes the same thing for me."
[3:44 PM] Mika™: "You two can be so dumb you know."
[3:45 PM] REWlego: "Heh. I know."
[3:45 PM] Mika™: "Elwyn beat the dumb out of Sula though."
[3:46 PM] REWlego: "Good. You should hope I don't see him anytime soon, or I might do that as well."
[3:50 PM] Mika™: She gives him a frown. "Please don't."
[3:51 PM] REWlego: "I wish I could promise that, I really do..."
[3:51 PM] Mika™: "Why are you two so mad at each other?"
[3:52 PM] REWlego: "I-it's complicated..."
[3:52 PM] Mika™: "Start talking."
[3:56 PM] REWlego: "Okay... It started before our dinner with Princess Ellis... With him robbing that restaurant... We fought and eventually one of his 'associates' killed a guard."
[3:57 PM] Mika™: "I heard..what else?"
[3:58 PM] REWlego: "During our dinner... We had very different views about... an issue... Regarding my home country of Khlin."
[3:58 PM] Mika™: "Oh..ook?"
[3:59 PM] REWlego: "I don't want this to become a political discussion, so I'll spare you from most of it, but the people are suffering, and Sula doesn't seem to want to do much to help them, whereas I do."
[4:03 PM] Mika™: "He doesn't want to help.."
[4:04 PM] REWlego: "From what he's said, his plan is to do nothing."
[4:04 PM] Mika™: "No..he wouldn't..let people suffer."
[4:04 PM] REWlego: "I wish that were true, but he's shown me no indication that he wants to do anything to help."
[4:05 PM] REWlego: "He says that the Freyzenese would just slaughter the Khlinese, but I think you know that I wouldn't let that happen."
[4:06 PM] Mika™: "He..I don't understand..it sounds like he's..wrong..he's wrong isn't he.."
[4:06 PM] REWlego: "I would say yes. He says that I'm wrong."
[4:08 PM] Mika™: "Huh.."
[4:08 PM] REWlego: "I'm sorry.... I wanted to spare you from this..."
[4:10 PM] Mika™: "No I wanted to know."
[4:11 PM] REWlego: "But I don't want you confronting Sula about this... I don't want you dragged further into this issue."
[4:14 PM] Mika™: "I'm going to, I hate being in the dark on either sides of this issue."
[4:15 PM] REWlego: He frowns. "At least... Don't try to argue with him... I don't want to be at fault for you two arguing."
[4:17 PM] Mika™: "...I...I'll try."
[4:18 PM] REWlego: "Thank you... Now... Why don't why talk about something a bit more positive?"
[4:18 PM] Mika™: "Like what?"
[4:20 PM] REWlego: "Hm... How about.... What you plan to do at the upcoming festival?"
[4:22 PM] Mika™: "I'm a singer/dancer there."
[4:33 PM] REWlego: "Oh, wow..." He moves a bit closer to her and Este. "I don't really know what I'll do, other than watching the plaza."
[4:36 PM] Mika™: "Dance maybe?"
[4:38 PM] REWlego: "Dance... I don't think I could find a job doing that... I'm not nearly as skilled as you are."
[4:38 PM] Mika™: "I meant for fun."
[4:40 PM] REWlego: "Oh... The only dancing I know is the kind I was taught as Khlinese nobility.. More meant for formal occasions."
[4:46 PM] Mika™: "Oh..well I'm sure there will be formal dancing as well."
[4:48 PM] REWlego: "I don't really have a partner to dance with though."
[4:49 PM] Mika™: "I'll dance with you."
[4:51 PM] REWlego: "Really? But you'll be dancing for everyone else... You shouldn't take the time to dance with me... I don't even know what kind of dancing you'll be doing."
[4:53 PM] Mika™: "No way you're my best friend Leodin of course we'll dance together."
[4:58 PM] REWlego: "But I wouldn't even know how to dance the way you do! You're so talented, there's no way it would work..." Wait, am I really her best friend?
[5:02 PM] Mika™: "I'll make it work!"
[6:15 PM] REWlego: "Really? Thank you Vivi.... It means the world to me that you're willing to do that."
[6:17 PM] Mika™: She grins. "Always happy to help."
[6:17 PM] REWlego: He smiles too, genuine this time. "As am I."
[6:19 PM] Mika™: "Well..hm.."
[6:21 PM] REWlego: "O-oh... I'm sorry... I can only do so much to fix things with Sula..."
[6:24 PM] Mika™: "Well I dn't have much to talk about since that's the onl thing on my mind."
[6:25 PM] REWlego: "Understandable..."
[6:27 PM] REWlego: "If that's what you would like to talk about, then then we will."
[6:30 PM] Mika™: "But it will make you mad.:
[6:31 PM] REWlego: "I could never be mad at you... And it's going to be difficult to make me even more mad at Sula."
[6:32 PM] Mika™: "Ok..well we are together..I'm so happy! His kisses make me so warm. He's very affectionate you know."
[6:33 PM] REWlego: "I never really got that impression..."
[6:36 PM] Mika™: "Well he is, he loves to cuddle and hold hands."
[6:37 PM] REWlego: "Y-you didn't tell about when we-.....?"
[6:37 PM] Mika™: "...I did. He was jealous, it was so cute."
[6:38 PM] REWlego: "Oh..."
[6:40 PM] Mika™: "Ohhh I'm just so happy! I can't wait to see him at the party!"
[6:44 PM] REWlego: "Hm... I wonder if we will see either of the princesses at the party."
[6:45 PM] Mika™: "Hm..I'm still a little jealous of the princess...she's so young anf pretty."
[6:49 PM] REWlego: "Oh, Lady Ellis? Yeah... She's also really kind." Maybe a bit more than her sister. "But you have nothing to be jealous about."(edited)
[6:49 PM] Mika™: "...You sure?"
[6:50 PM] REWlego: "You have Sula, Vivi. Why would you be jealous?"
[6:50 PM] Mika™: "I mean...does she like Sula?"
[6:50 PM] REWlego: "Oh.... I don't think so, no.... That's not the point I'm trying to make..."
[6:51 PM] Mika™: "I don't think I could fight for him with her...she seems stronger mentally."
[6:52 PM] REWlego: "I don't think you'll have to fight Vivi, I don't think she's interested in him that way."
[6:52 PM] Mika™: "Oh thank gods."
[6:53 PM] REWlego: "I hope to see her again sometime... She had said that we would have dinner again after the meal with Sula and Kazama."
[6:56 PM] Mika™: "..Ohh do you like her?"
[6:58 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks a bit flustered. "What? No! I mean, I do, but like.... not in that way...."
[6:59 PM] Mika™: "But..will it grow to be that wayyy?"
[7:02 PM] REWlego: "What? Well... I don't know.... But, she's a princess! She can choose almost anyone she wants..."
[7:02 PM] Mika™: "And what if she chooses you hmmmm?"
[7:03 PM] REWlego: "Why would she do that? There's no point in even thinking about it. It's impossible."
[7:03 PM] Mika™: "Ok ok Leo don't get so worked up."
[7:04 PM] REWlego: He takes a deep breath. "Sorry..."
[7:04 PM] Mika™: "It's ok, forget I brung it up."
[7:06 PM] REWlego: "No.... It's okay.... I'm sorry for overreacting.... We can keep talking about it."
[7:07 PM] Mika™: "I actually need to be getting back, I have dance practice soon."
[7:13 PM] REWlego: "Okay... We'll have fun. I'll see you at the party. I'll make sure we have that dance." He smiles.
[7:15 PM] Mika™: She grins. "Of course!"
[7:22 PM] REWlego: "Thank you.... I'll be sure to come by and watch you dancing as well."
[7:24 PM] Mika™: "You better, bye then Leo."
[7:25 PM] REWlego: "Goodbye Vivi."
[7:27 PM] Mika™: ==END RP==



No comments:

Post a Comment