Sunday, July 24, 2016

Paralogue 26: Mysterious Ways

Featuring: Vivianna, Leodin

[11:03 AM] Mika™: Vivianna stares at the jewelry box..would he even like this..what if he thought it was childish...She sighs. The meadow brought her some calm thoughts though as she lays down.
[11:07 AM] REWlego: Leodin sees Vivianna while he's patrolling Amaterasu. I guess I haven't talked to her for a while... Maybe I should go over to her. Leodin makes his way over to Vivianna .
[11:09 AM] Mika™: She opens it and begins to sing a song she made up to go with the music. "~You've been a fallen angel. Ripped out of the sky, But as your wings grew strong enough, You left me - behind to die~"
[11:11 AM] REWlego: Leodin listens to the song as he nears Vivianna untill he is close enough for her to hear him. "You sound beautiful, as always." He keeps walking up to her.
[11:12 AM] Mika™: She looks up and smiles. "Hey Leodin."
[11:12 AM] REWlego: "Hey." Leodin smiles and sits down next to her.
[11:13 AM] REWlego: He checks their surroundings before taking off his mask and setting it down.
[11:14 AM] Mika™: "Haven't seen in awhile, how's everything going?"
[11:16 AM] REWlego: "To be honest, a bit strange..."
[11:16 AM] Mika™: "Hmm? In what way?"
[11:18 AM] REWlego: I've just dug myself into a hole, haven't I? "Well, you remember that night when I had interrupted your's and Elwyn's talk with Lady Ellis?"(edited)
[11:19 AM] Mika™: "Yes."
[11:20 AM] REWlego: "Well... that night didn't go as expected... I'd rather not go into details though..."
[11:22 AM] Mika™: "Ohh ok..as long as you're safe and not hurt. I don't want to be worried about you." She gives him a warm smile. "I've been...ah..well..learning about myself."
[11:24 AM] REWlego: "Hm, How so?" Leodin leans back and holds himself up by moving his hands back.
[11:26 AM] Mika™: "Well..I've meet so many good people and just meeting them has changed me for the better." She laughs. "I even dieced when all this is done I want to open a bakery."
[11:31 AM] REWlego: "That sounds amazing. Make sure you let me know where, because I want to be a regular customer!"
[11:32 AM] Mika™: She smiles. "And..and..I..I..I think I found the one..for me.."
[11:33 AM] REWlego: Leodin looks at her and listens
[11:33 AM] REWlego: Please don't say Sula.... not yet....
[11:36 AM] Mika™: "He's so strange you know...I think he lies a lot but I still want to be around him. He's so much older then me too." She gives a soft look at the jewelry box. "But he makes me feel soft and warm inside..it's different then anything I've felt before..."
[11:37 AM] REWlego: Leodin looks down at the ground. "I...I'm happy for you."
[11:39 AM] Mika™: She hugs the box tight to her chest. "B-But I feel as though he will reject me like all the others. I do not think I could fix my heart again. I've been thinking about avoiding him...it will ne hard but if y heart stays safe then I have to."
[11:41 AM] REWlego: Leodin moves closer to Vivianna as he holds back many different emotions. "You should do what you think is right."
[11:42 AM] Mika™: She leans on him. "He probably see me as a child...how sad.." Her eyes grow dim.
[11:43 AM] REWlego: Leodin puts an arm around her. "I think I understand how it feels to be seen as something you don't want to be seen as."
[11:44 AM] Mika™: "Do you think..he would ever seen me as more?"
[11:45 AM] REWlego: "I..." He takes a deep breath "I can't really answer that... I asked myself the same questions about you."
[11:46 AM] Mika™: "Oh...I-I'm sorry Leodin.."
[11:49 AM] REWlego: "No." He holds her a bit tighter. "You have nothing to be sorry about."
[11:52 AM] Mika™: She looks down. "I..I really like him Leodin..really!"
[11:55 AM] REWlego: Leodin closes his eyes "I wish I could help more... I haven't yet found the proper time to ask Sula the question I had promised."
[11:58 AM] Mika™: "Don't..I'm just going to try to forget it..I need to seal my hear away from him."
[12:00 PM] REWlego: "I gave you my word... I'm not taking it back now."
[12:05 PM] Mika™: "Please don't Leodin, he'll never believe you anyway."
[12:07 PM] REWlego: "You'll never know if I don't try."
[12:10 PM] Mika™: She sighs. "You're right." She opens the jewelry box once more. "If he asked me to go to dwabi with him I would you know."
[12:12 PM] REWlego: "So would you still like me to ask him?"
[12:13 PM] Mika™: ".....Yes."
[12:14 PM] REWlego: "Okay. I will." Leodin continues to noticably hold back his mixed emotions.
[12:17 PM] Mika™: "You really are my best friend Leodin. I'm lucky to have you."
[12:20 PM] REWlego: Leodin feels guilty about holding back all of his emotions and hugs Vivi.
[12:21 PM] Mika™: She hugs him back.
[2:08 PM] REWlego: "You deserve to have someone to love that loves you back... I'm here to help you find them."
[2:10 PM] Mika™: "As do you Leodin, and I'll help you as well." She gives him a thumbs up
[2:12 PM] REWlego: "Why do you think that?"
[2:14 PM] Mika™: "Think what? That you deserve someone who will love you? Because you do! You are the kindest man I've meet and you should be the one blessed with love."
[3:01 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at her and briefly gives a weak smile "Thank you for saying that, but you deserve it more than I."
[3:02 PM] Mika™: "...We both deserve it."
[3:05 PM] REWlego: "Even if it's not S-" Leodin takes a deep breath "Even if it's not Sula, I still think that you'll find someone you love that returns the feeling."
[3:08 PM] Mika™: She nods. "I think it will be him Leodin. I think Sula is the one the foture teller was talking about."
[3:11 PM] REWlego: "I..." Leodin thinks about how to say this without sounding rude. "Just... try not to plan too far ahead... Neither of us know how Sula will respond. We can't be assuming that his answer will be the best case scenario.... Hope for the best, plan for the worst."(edited)
[3:18 PM] Mika™: "I understand Leodin..I really do but something about him is different...I..I see a future with him."
[3:23 PM] REWlego: Leodin pauses for a few seconds. "Please just keep that in mind... If you get your hopes up too high and they aren't met, then it will hurt... I should know."
[3:24 PM] Mika™: She gives him a pained look. "Oh I know Leodin, but...but I think this time I can take it. I'm an adult..."
[3:25 PM] REWlego: "When I see you hurt, it hurts me as well... I want only the best for you."(edited)
[3:41 PM] Mika™: "You're so much like a brother, gosh Leodin I'll be fine. Isn't Sula you're friend. Don't worry. "
[3:42 PM] REWlego: Leodin stays silent once she mentions Sula being his friend.
[3:42 PM] Mika™: "Isn't he Leodin? "
[3:43 PM] REWlego: "We may have ran into a disagreement a few nights ago, but I'm trying to out it behind us."
[3:50 PM] Mika™: "Oh was that when you guys were training?"
[3:51 PM] REWlego: "Mm, not really..."
[3:51 PM] Mika™: "Not really? How else would he have hurt he hurt his foot?"
[3:54 PM] REWlego: Leodin begins to look really nervous. "I uh... I don't know if it's something he wants shared."
[3:54 PM] Mika™: "W-A...Did he lie about training with you?!"
[3:55 PM] REWlego: "W-we trained, but that was a while ago..."
[3:57 PM] Mika™: "Then how did he hurt his foot Leodin?"
[4:00 PM] REWlego: "Um.... I..... I don't want to say anything that Sula wants to remain hidden..."
[4:02 PM] Mika™: "Hidden..hidden for what!? He got hurt doing something and lied about it to me!"
[4:02 PM] REWlego: What did I do....
[4:05 PM] Mika™: She gives him a pleading look
[4:06 PM] REWlego: "Sula may have involved himself... And other people who shall remain nameless.... In some criminal activity." Leodin looks away to avoid seeing her reaction
[4:07 PM] Mika™: "L-Like stealing right...like Drew...I mean that's fine but to hurt his foot?"
[4:08 PM] REWlego: "That.... may have been partly my fault..."
[4:09 PM] Mika™: "You were there too!"
[4:09 PM] REWlego: "I was 'there', yes, but I didn't involve myself in the robbery."
[4:10 PM] Mika™: "Robbery! W-What happen Leodin! Please tell me!"
[4:12 PM] REWlego: "Please forgive me, Sula." He whispers "Well, Sula had gathered two people who will still remain nameless, and decided to rob a restaurant of it's ingredients... I tried to stop them with the help of some guards, but one of the guards was killed by one of Sula's accomplices."
[4:12 PM] Mika™: "W-What!"
[4:13 PM] REWlego: "This happened the night that I came and got Elwyn while you were walking with Lady Ellis."
[4:14 PM] Mika™: She looks stunned. "H-He was never going to tell me was he.."
[4:15 PM] REWlego: "I don't know... I wish that I wasn't the one who had to tell you..."
[4:16 PM] Mika™: "So he still doesn't trust me.."
[4:17 PM] REWlego: Leodin hugs Vivianna.
[4:22 PM] Mika™: She sniffles. "That stupid man!"
[4:32 PM] REWlego: "I'm sorry...."
[4:36 PM] Mika™: "Maybe you're right...if he can't even trust me...what else has he lied to me about.."
[4:37 PM] REWlego: Leodin stays silent, unsure of how to continue.
[4:38 PM] Mika™: She doesn't cry but her grip on him tightens. "Does he even care about me...gods!"
[4:39 PM] REWlego: "I'm sure that he cares about you..."
[4:43 PM] Mika™: "But not enough to tell me the truth...I get it."
[4:53 PM] REWlego: "...... People act in mysterious ways... Sula more than most."
[4:54 PM] Mika™: "...."
[4:56 PM] REWlego: "Even though I've known him the longest, even I can't always determine his intentions."
[4:56 PM] Mika™: "I just..why did he do this Leodin??"
[5:01 PM] REWlego: "I can't give you an answer to that... I wish I could, I really do..."
[5:02 PM] Mika™: She sighs.
[5:12 PM] REWlego: Leodin holds her tighter.
[5:23 PM] Mika™: "S-Should I confront him?"
[5:23 PM] REWlego: "I... I will do it for you."
[5:24 PM] Mika™: "Really...ohh but that's asking for too much!"
[5:25 PM] REWlego: "No, I will do it... for you."
[5:27 PM] Mika™: "O-Ok! Thank you so very much!"
[5:36 PM] Mika™: "I..I think I need to go now..just..please take to him Leodin..please.."
[5:37 PM] REWlego: "Anything to help you, Vivianna."
[5:38 PM] Mika™: She struggles to smiles before finally leaving, her mood shattered.
[5:39 PM] REWlego: Leodin lays down in the meadow, staring up at the sky.
[5:46 PM] Mika™: ==END RP==




No comments:

Post a Comment