Monday, July 25, 2016

34.3: Drink Yourself Silly

Featuring: Vivianna, Leodin, Elwyn


[9:40 PM] Mika™: Vivianna yawns as she stares at herself in the mirror..why did she agree to go out..she wasn't ready and the lingering sadness would drive her to drink. She sighs and covers her sadness with lipstick just like her mother. If she was to be sad then at least she'll look good. She heads out to meet the two.
[9:42 PM] REWlego: Leodin is waiting in his armor, mask, and cape. He decided to leave his sword at the inn, but is keeping his dagger on him just in case.(edited)
[9:45 PM] Mango: Elwyn was dressed in his usual robes, he didn't really think of wearing anything else...
[9:46 PM] REWlego: "You look nice Vivianna. Ready to go?"
[9:46 PM] Mika™: "Yep."
[9:46 PM] REWlego: "I'll be following you two. I have no idea where to go."
[9:47 PM] Mango: "I've seen a buffet place around here when I was out, why don't we go there like I suggested before?"
[9:48 PM] REWlego: "Just a buffet? That sounds like an uneventful night..."(edited)
[9:48 PM] Mika™: "Anywhere where is a bar."
[9:48 PM] Mango: "It's all you can eat and drink, so I guess it's kind of eventful?"
[9:49 PM] Mango: "If you consider getting a mix of items that don't really mix well."
[9:49 PM] Mika™: "How wonderful." She made a note to drink more than eat.
[9:49 PM] REWlego: "Alright.... I was hoping for something other than just food."
[9:50 PM] Mango: "We can do something else after. Filling up on food first is a good idea sometimes."
[9:50 PM] REWlego: "Okay. I'll make sure I hold you to it."
[9:51 PM] Mango: The trio rode to the location on Michel.
[9:52 PM] Mango: "I'm sure we can all find something we like." He looked up at the name of the establishment on the sign.
[9:54 PM] Mango: He began to read it. "I think it's called Limbo..."
[9:54 PM] Mango: "Once you get in, you'll never want to leave after getting a taste of our cuisine. That's what it says on the sign..."
[9:54 PM] Mango: "How odd..."
[9:55 PM] Mika™: "Perfect."
[9:56 PM] Mango: "You could try to sound more enthusiastic." Elwyn entered. "Table for three, please." He talked to one of the worker.s
[9:58 PM] Mika™: They are seated and she's already looking at the drink menu.
[9:59 PM] Mango: "...Do you think I can order all the ice cream they have..."
[9:59 PM] REWlego: "If you share."
[10:00 PM] Mango: "There's way too many for me to eat by myself, of course I'm going to share."
[10:00 PM] REWlego: "Right. Just making sure."
[10:02 PM] Mika™: "I'll have a Death In The Afternoon, a Aunt Roberta, and a Bone Dry Martini."
[10:02 PM] Mango: "Those sound...colorful."
[10:03 PM] Mika™: She gives him a silly smile. "They do don't they."
[10:04 PM] Mango: "...Now I'm wondering if I should order a drink too, but ice cream is kind of a drink too if you think about it..."
[10:06 PM] Mika™: "Fuzzy Navel is good, not for me tonight but maybe it will suit you. I need something that will make me pass out." She smiles at him.
[10:06 PM] Mango: "What's in that?"
[10:06 PM] Mika™: "Peach schnapps, orange juice."
[10:07 PM] Mango: "I'm old enough for alcohol too you know."
[10:07 PM] REWlego: Leodin stays quiet, feeling very awkward.
[10:07 PM] Mika™: She laughs
[10:08 PM] Mika™: "Peach schnapps is alcohol."
[10:08 PM] Mango: "Oh..."
[10:08 PM] Mango: "Well I've never really...drank any before."
[10:09 PM] Mika™: "I suppose I picked up drinking from my mother. She drank untill she could love my father...it was a lot of drinking."
[10:09 PM] Mika™: "The drink is good though, drink it slowly and enjoy it."
[10:11 PM] Mika™: Her drinks comes and she downs the martini(edited)
[10:11 PM] Mango: "I've heard the first time isn't that great of a taste...I might get that--Vivianna."
[10:11 PM] Mango: Elwyn snatches away the glass. "At least order something to eat with it!"
[10:12 PM] Mika™: "I'll have a side of peanuts as well I guess."
[10:12 PM] Mango: "Honestly..." Elwyn sighed as he gave her back the glass.
[10:13 PM] Mika™: She already on her second drink..it was strong, it hurt to drink but she needed it.
[10:14 PM] Mango: "Leodin, if she's drinking too much can you stop her for me?"
[10:14 PM] REWlego: "I... don't put me in charge!"
[10:14 PM] Mango: "It's not like I can stop her! Have you seen these noodle arms of mine?"
[10:15 PM] Mika™: She's on the third one now. "Gods how I hate myself."
[10:16 PM] Mango: Elwyn is already eating his ice cream.
[10:17 PM] Mika™: She watches him. "If you killed my Elwyn I wouldn't be mad, in fact if someone as lovely as you killed me I think it would be grand."
[10:18 PM] Mango: "First of all, I would never kill you." He took another spoonful of ice cream. "Second of all, you need a break off the alcohol."
[10:19 PM] Mika™: "I've tried everything you know. I;ve starved myself, chopped off my hair, broke my ankles to apear lighter. Tried to change my eyes, tried to force myself to be taller. I can't seem to change myself into someone good."
[10:20 PM] Mika™: "Only the animals seem to care..."
[10:21 PM] Mika™: She laughs. "Ah but you don't care either...I'm glad." She shoves enough ice cream in her mouth to choke. "Ouch."
[10:22 PM] Mika™: Seems to men was ignoring her..she wonders if she could sneak out..
[10:23 PM] Mango: "Well I suppose that proves it." Elwyn tried to take away her drink.
[10:23 PM] Mika™: "Elwyn..why didn't you like like me?"
[10:24 PM] Mika™: "I've never tried to become a man but maybe I could try."
[10:24 PM] Mango: "...Vivianna. As beautiful as you are, I can't really be romantically attracted to you. I'm sure you already know that I'm gay."
[10:25 PM] Mika™: "I know..it doesn't hurt but would you have liked me if I has been a man?"
[10:26 PM] Mika™: She grins, no of course not
[10:26 PM] Mango: "Well...
[10:26 PM] Mango: "That's a difficult question to answer, really."
[10:27 PM] Mango: "I suppose I might be attracted to you, but if we had met the same way, then...no, I suppose."
[10:27 PM] Mango: "By then I would've have already met Kazama, and you can guess the rest."
[10:28 PM] Mika™: "I know, it was silly, I couldn't like me. I'm too moppy, too girly...too weak."
[10:28 PM] Mika™: "I'm a dream girl on the surface but then...I guess dreams girls aren't so great if on the inside something is wrong."
[10:29 PM] Mango: "Well...everyone has a different dream person."
[10:30 PM] Mika™: She giggles. "Yes but I don't think I'll ever be it. I get sick when I get too stressed, I might die if I have a child..I suppose I'm a broken doll."
[10:31 PM] Mika™: "Pretty vivi, pretty and girlish with no thoughts in her brain."
[10:32 PM] Mango: "Broken dolls still have value, though."
[10:33 PM] Mango: "They've went through such hardships, when they're mended back together, they shine brighter than ever."
[10:33 PM] Mika™: "But no one wants something with cracks on it."
[10:34 PM] Mango: "I'm sure there are people who do."
[10:35 PM] Mango: "I mean, you've met a man who married one of his own wyverns for heaven's sake."
[10:35 PM] Mika™: "I did?"
[10:35 PM] Mango: "Or was it dragons...whatever, you told me that story."
[10:36 PM] Mika™: She looks confused.
[10:38 PM] Mango: "All I'm saying is that there's someone for you out there."
[10:38 PM] Mika™: "I will settle like my mother, drinking till she can get into a bed with a man she doesn't love."
[10:39 PM] Mango: Elwyn sighed as he took away Vivianna's drink. "Waiter, could you get me some water, please? My friend is in a terrible case of being drunk."
[10:39 PM] Mika™: "I still think these things when I'm sober Elwyn."
[10:40 PM] Mango: "Well you get worse when you're drunk, and I'm pretty sure the more you drink the sicker you'll get."
[10:42 PM] Mika™: She laughs. "I get worse..of course I can't be a perfect pretty vivi when I speak my mind."
[10:43 PM] Mika™: "I'm leaving..in fact I'm going skinny dipping and then I'm going to lay out and scream intill my throat bleeds."
[10:44 PM] Mango: "Well it's not that you can't speak your mind, it's that as a friend, I don't want you to talk badly about yourself."
[10:46 PM] Mika™: "As a friend huh..you are right. You know as much as I made a fuss about Sula..I wasn't that sad..I knew it would happen..it hurt because hell I was so close..I just want to ask him what's wrong with me. I ask all the men who reject me that. I have to change so that next time I'm better. The vivi you see today is just..different than who she really could be."(edited)
[10:48 PM] Mango: "That doesn't mean I'm not OK with the Vivi I'm seeing."
[10:50 PM] Mika™: She smiles at him. "Then I'm doing a good job. So yeah I'd like to ask him that..what would you change about me, what made you reject me."
[10:50 PM] Mango: "I'm sure his answer would be nothing."
[10:54 PM] Mika™: "No it has to be something..else..why would he reject me silly."
[10:54 PM] Mango: "I don't know..."
[10:54 PM] Mango: "But he doesn't just leave without reason."
[10:54 PM] Mango: "...It was probably to protect you."
[10:55 PM] Mika™: "I..what?"
[10:55 PM] Mango: "It was the same night that Kazama and Leodin left to find Ariana."
[10:55 PM] Mango: "You two already met her, right?"
[10:58 PM] Mika™: "Yes..she hurt us very bad in those caves, it's why his feet were so bad."
[11:00 PM] Mango: "Then that's why he left you in the hospital that day."
[11:01 PM] Mango: "Kind of like how Kazama left me..."
[11:01 PM] Mango: "He knew that Ariana would be acting up, so he left to take care of her."
[11:01 PM] Mango: "I can see why he didn't wake you up." He ate some more ice cream. "We were particularly stubborn trying to get Kazama to take us with him."
[11:03 PM] Mika™: "If that's his reason, I will be so mad, hell I might throw a drink in his face."
[11:03 PM] Mango: "That doesn't mean he abandoned you though."
[11:04 PM] Mango: "So...you still have that shot at love."
[11:04 PM] Mika™: "....No fucking way..he wouldn't be so..dumb would he?"
[11:08 PM] Mango: "I think...he knows that the most worst, the most stupidest thing he'd ever do..."
[11:08 PM] Mango: "Is abandon you."
[11:10 PM] Mika™: "I need another drink."
[11:10 PM] Mango: "Why is that?"
[11:11 PM] Mika™: "I don't know what to do with my emotions, I need to numb myself."
[11:11 PM] Mango: "How about be happy?"
[11:11 PM] Mango: "You can drown yourself in happiness knowing that Sula really does still care for you."
[11:13 PM] Mika™: "But why..I'm broken Elwyn..not at all..good like other girls."
[11:17 PM] Mango: "I guess that's why Sula ended up falling for you then."
[11:17 PM] Mango: "You say you're broken, but Sula sees more."
[11:17 PM] Mango: "And if you're not like other girls...who cares?"
[11:18 PM] Mango: "If I was talking to another girl, I'd ditch them just to talk to you."
[11:20 PM] Mika™: She's crying but hugging Leodin. "I-I'm so happy."
[11:26 PM] Mango: "Now you can drink yourself silly."
[11:26 PM] Mango: "Just don't puke in my general direction, I don't want anything to happen to my ice cream."
[11:29 PM] Mika™: "I might pass out soon Elwyn....Those three drinks were very..heavy."
[11:34 PM] Mika™: She lays her head down
[11:34 PM] Mango: "Vivianna?"
[11:35 PM] Mika™: She moans but doesn't lift her head up
[11:37 PM] Mango: "...Maybe I should pay the check..."
[11:38 PM] Mika™: She sits up and pays for her drinks because they were not cheap. "Next time, lets go dancing."
[11:39 PM] Mango: "Are you sure you should be walking?"
[11:39 PM] Mika™: "Nope but I need to get home and get this makeup off before I lose myself to sleep."
[11:41 PM] Mango: Elwyn simply left the needed money on the table. "I'll help you back."
July 26, 2016
[9:54 AM] Mika™: "I'm fiiine."
[9:54 AM] REWlego: Leodin gets up and leaves some money on the table as well.
[9:57 AM] REWlego: "I think Elwyn is right, Vivianna. You should head back home and get some rest."
[9:57 AM] Mika™: "Huh..oh I was.." She gets up and falls.
[9:59 AM] REWlego: Leodin rushes over to her and helps her up. "You're in no shape to get home on your own. We're helping."
[9:59 AM] Mango: "This is why I avoid alcohol usually..."
[10:00 AM] REWlego: "Smart."
[10:02 AM] Mika™: "Carry me bridal style Leodin!"
[10:02 AM] REWlego: Leodin shakes his head. "If you really want to..."
[10:03 AM] Mika™: She nods
[10:04 AM] REWlego: Leodin looks at Elwyn and then picks Vivianna up. "There. Happy?"
[10:05 AM] Mika™: She giggles. "Yep."
[10:06 AM] REWlego: He smiles and shakes his head. "Alright."
[10:06 AM] Mika™: "Do you have muscles Leodin?"
[10:07 AM] REWlego: He looks at her. "Uh... yes? Don't we all?"
[10:07 AM] Mika™: "But like..umm..pronuced muscles, like abs."
[10:08 AM] REWlego: Leodin laughs. "I suppose so."
[10:08 AM] Mika™: "Let me see theeeem!"
[10:09 AM] Mango: "The only thing you should see is some water." Elwyn handed her some. "You need to sober up."
[10:09 AM] Mika™: She pouts. "First abs then water."
[10:14 AM] REWlego: He says quietly. "No, Vivianna. We're in a restaurant."
[10:17 AM] Mika™: "Sooo..you don't have any ok."
[10:17 AM] REWlego: "If that will get you to stop, then I'll let you believe that." He smiles.
[10:19 AM] Mika™: She pouts. "How boring. Put me down! I'm leaving."
[10:20 AM] REWlego: "No way you're leaving without us." He starts carrying her to the exit.
[10:21 AM] Mango: "Now I'm kind of starting to fear how much Vivianna would drink at the party..."
[10:21 AM] Mika™: She laugh
[10:34 AM] REWlego: "Elwyn, are we taking her to our place?"
[10:35 AM] Mika™: "Noooo take me back home."
[10:35 AM] REWlego: Leodin waits for Elwyn's answer.
[10:36 AM] Mango: "Let's take her back home. Who knows, maybe we'll see Sula on our way."
[10:38 AM] REWlego: "Uh... heh... right..." Leodin starts carrying Vivi towards her home.
[10:38 AM] Mika™: "Wooooooo~"
[10:39 AM] REWlego: He looks at Vivianna and smiles.
[10:40 AM] Mika™: She smiles back. "I love love looove you!"
[10:42 AM] REWlego: He chuckles. "And the same goes for you."
[10:44 AM] Mango: Elwyn was behind them on Michel. He pretended to gag while watching Leodin and Vivianna.
[10:45 AM] Mika™: "You love me..hmm I'm happy!"
[10:45 AM] REWlego: "Then I'm happy as well."
[10:46 AM] Mika™: "Really..."
[10:47 AM] REWlego: "Seeing you happy makes me happy, Vivianna."
[10:48 AM] Mango: "Straight people..."
[10:49 AM] Mika™: She reaches up and kisses his cheek. "Sie sind mir zu schön"
[10:56 AM] REWlego: He looks Vivianna in the eyes and smiles. "Would you like to tell me what that means?"
[10:57 AM] Mika™: "You are too nice to me dear."
[11:03 AM] REWlego: "Thank you for saying that Vivianna. You've shown me so much kindness as well."
[11:04 AM] Mika™: "I have..I feel like I've been so meeean..Elwyn why are you so good looking!"
[11:13 AM] Mango: "I don't know, Vivianna. You've asked me plenty of times."
[11:15 AM] Mika™: "I bet it is because you do not like girls."
[11:18 AM] Mango: "I'm pretty sure appearances aren't affected by attraction..."
[11:18 AM] Mika™: "I think it is."
[11:20 AM] Mango: "I just look like this because I do. Even if I wasn't gay I'd still look like this."
[11:20 AM] Mika™: "I don't know.."
[11:24 AM] Mika™: "Annnnyway we're here!"
[11:24 AM] Mango: "Can you walk fine?"
[11:26 AM] Mika™: "Sorta..I can make it to my bathroom..and probably to my bed..maybe.."
[11:28 AM] REWlego: Leodin walks up to the door. "Could you please open the door for me Vivianna?"
[11:30 AM] Mika™: She slams it open
[11:31 AM] REWlego: Leodin walks in and lets Elwyn close the door when he enters.
[11:32 AM] Mika™: She stumbles to the bathroom, slamming the door.
[11:32 AM] Mango: "...I think I'll leave this to you."
[11:32 AM] REWlego: Leodin looks at Elwyn "Hm?"
[11:33 AM] Mango: "You've got more experience with people with hangovers" He smiled as he peeked at Leodin on the other side of the door.
[11:33 AM] Mango: Slam
[11:34 AM] REWlego: Leodin smiles as he stands in the room, waiting for Vivianna.
[11:34 AM] Mika™: She comes out in a skimpy nightgown with all the make up gone. "Huhh..w-why are you still here?"
[11:35 AM] REWlego: "We... never said goodbye... Is it not okay that I stay for a bit?"
[11:37 AM] Mika™: "Um..LeoLeo..I'm sleepy."
[11:39 AM] REWlego: That's an odd nickname... "Okay.... I'll head out then." He walks up to Vivianna and hugs her.
[11:41 AM] Mika™: She giggles.
[11:41 AM] REWlego: "What's so funny?"
[11:43 AM] Mika™: "I don't know."
[11:46 AM] Mika™: "I think I'm going to pass out."
[11:46 AM] REWlego: Leodin smiles. "Anything I can do for you before I leave?"
[11:46 AM] Mika™: "Ummm...cuddles!"
[11:47 AM] Mika™: "I need a teddy bear to calm down..sadly I torn up mu last one."
[11:49 AM] REWlego: "And.... what can I do to help?"
[11:49 AM] Mika™: "Cuddles."
[11:50 AM] REWlego: Leodin looks a bit confused. "Okay... Whatever you need me to do."
[11:52 AM] Mika™: She lays down and waits from him.
[11:53 AM] REWlego: "I... I still have my armor on."
[11:54 AM] Mika™: "Ohh.."
[11:57 AM] REWlego: Leodin takes his mask and a few armor pieces off. "Alright, that should be enough."
[11:59 AM] Mika™: She grins. "Yay."
[11:59 AM] REWlego: "This is a bit awkward.... You sure you want me doing this?"
[12:00 PM] Mika™: "You just lay there and I'll do the cuddling. Don't worry I fall alseep fast ok."
[12:01 PM] REWlego: "O-okay.... I'll leave as soon as you fall asleep."
[12:02 PM] Mika™: She nods.
[12:05 PM] REWlego: Leodin hesitantly lays down on the opposite side of the bed. Just.... don't think about it, and everything will be fine..... Right?
[12:06 PM] Mika™: She cuddles him like he is a teddy
[12:07 PM] REWlego: Leodin winces slightly.
[12:07 PM] Mika™: She lets out a content sigh.
[12:09 PM] REWlego: "G-goodnight Vivianna...."
[12:09 PM] Mika™: "Goodnight Leodin."
[12:10 PM] REWlego: He stays quiet and waits for her to fall asleep.
[12:11 PM] Mika™: She slowly falls asleep nuzzling him.
[12:13 PM] REWlego: After she falls asleep, Leodin gets up and puts his armor and mask back on. He looks back at Vivianna before leaving.
[12:14 PM] Mika™: ==END RP==

No comments:

Post a Comment