Sunday, July 24, 2016

33.2: You Don't Trust Me

Featuring: Lorcan, Leodin, Auriel, Luna, Sula, Mana

[12:45 PM] Storm: Lorcan opened the doors from the training ground, still patting off some of the dirt from his clothes. The shirt had a few strands torn from it, but Lorcan figured it would be fine enough. He grabbed he threw his cloak on and turned back to face Leodin. “Alright, let’s find that maid.” he said, holding the door open. “I don’t know where we are headed though, so maybe best if you lead Leodin.”
[12:53 PM] REWlego: "To be honest, I don't know where we would find her..."
[12:56 PM] Storm: “Well I suppose we must wander the palace then. At the least we could head in the direction of where she may be headed, to bring the gifts to the princesses.” Lorcan looked down the hallway along the corridor. If he remembered correctly, the maid was to their right. As for which direction she headed, he wasn’t sure. “Let’s go right then.”
[12:59 PM] REWlego: "Okay. I don't think either of us know where she is, so wandering seems our best option."
[1:03 PM] Storm: “Very well. Wandering it is.” Lorcan walked down the hallway, craning his neck down every passage they passed. He passed a few male servants on his way through. “So tell me Leodin. If that blade was passed through your family, how is it that you received it and not your uncle’s children?”
[1:05 PM] REWlego: "My uncle never had children... He.... He died before he got the chance."
[1:10 PM] Storm: “My condolences” Lorcan stopped at an intersection of two passageways, when he finally spotted the maid they were after. “There she is” Lorcan said, pointing to the south. “Hey! You there, servant.” Lorcan quickly walked up to the maid, “I handed you gifts earlier to deliver to the princesses. Please take me to them so that I may introduce myself and explain the gifts.”
[1:23 PM] Nepgear: After handling the gifts from the nobleman, Auriel was tired of working for the day, content with not stalking Luna. Instead she simply wandered through the halls, looking for anything even remotely interesting. "And this is what i get for still keeping up maid duties.... i suppose they are enjoyable on any level except dusting..." Hearing a voice over her shoulder, she turned her head to see the same nobleman, and the masked man she had encountered a couple nights ago "Hmmmmmm? The princesses?........"
[1:26 PM] Storm: “Yes. The princesses. Can you take me to them or not?” Lorcan said in a flat voice, “I wish to explain the gifts that were delivered, and to introduce myself.”
[1:30 PM] Nepgear: "But theyyy are busyyy.........." "I really do not want to deal with hero-boy and this guy again today." "I gave Luma the gifts...... she liked them"
[1:33 PM] REWlego: Luma? "I'm sure they wouldn't mind meeting the person who gave them those gifts." He looks at Lorcan and then back to Auriel.
[1:35 PM] Nepgear: "Do you exist to give me trouble?" "Mhm...... are you prepared to meeeeeet them? That was a pretty rough spaaaar....." Auriel tilts her head and looks at Leodin
[1:37 PM] Storm: Lorcan let out a small small sigh. “As what I intended, so they could meet the person who provided the presents. And to explain the meaning behind them. Else it is just a sword and nothing else.” Prepared to meet them? What does that mean? “But yes, I am very much prepared to meet them. Hence why I asked for you to take me to them” How does she know about our duel, I did not notice anyone but Leodin and I in the room
[1:38 PM] REWlego: "And I don't know why you're looking at me... I have already been acquainted with both of the princesses."
[1:42 PM] Nepgear: "Taking them on a wild goosechase might be fun. Then again that might annoy Luna. Eh..... its fiiiiine, she will forgive me. Id rather wait with that though, so for now." "Your mask....... i like it......." Turning her head to Lorcan, she asked with a slightly more serious, but just as slow tone "Whyyy are you hereee then? And..... who aree you?"(edited)
[1:47 PM] Storm: Lorcan stared blankly at the maid. If this was back home in Alter, she would have been fired so quickly by now. Clearly she did not want them here. “You are merely a servant. It is not your place to question my presence. That’s what the guards already established. If I must repeat myself yet again, I am here to introduce myself to the princesses. To deliver them gifts as a sign of gratitude for the upcoming election. Now. Will you do your job or must I find someone that is actually useful and competent?”
[1:51 PM] Uni: Luna wandered the main floor of the castle. Her new sword sheathed on her hip opposite her own sword. Mmm, all my work is dooooone for the day-! Now to begin a great day of doing noooothing. She stretched her arms out as she walked near the group
[1:53 PM] Nepgear: "Finally.... time to pawn these idiots off. Im sure "Luma" wont mind" Auriel turned to Luna, and bowed slightly "Milady.... these people wanted to see you...... i told them you were busy..."(edited)
[1:54 PM] REWlego: Leodin sees Luna walking towards them. He turns to face her. "Ah, Lady Lunarea." He bows.(edited)
[1:55 PM] Uni: Oh shit. Dammit. Luna immediately straightens her pose as she walked towards the group. "Who is that person, Auriel?" Her eyes gesture towards Lorcan.(edited)
[1:56 PM] Nepgear: "I have noooo ideaaa..... he didnt want to tell me......." Auriel walked over to Luna, standing next to her
[1:56 PM] Storm: Upon seeing Luna arrive with the sword already on her hip, Lorcan turned to face her instead, glad to be done with the maid. “Lady Lunarea” he said, more politely while bowing “If I may introduce myself, I am Lorcan of House Abendroth. I come as representative for my brother, Keiran Abendroth, who sends his regards. I see you recieved my present” He pointed at the sword in its sheath. “If I may?”(edited)
[1:59 PM] Uni: "Ah, so this sword was a present from you, sir Lorcan?" Luna unsheathed the sword and held it out to him, "my apologies, my servant didn't inform me of its giver."
[2:03 PM] Storm: "It is indeed." Lorcan took the sword in his hands, and unsheathed the blade. "I did not leave a name with your servant. I had though I would have been able to meet you earlier. But I digress." Lorcan turned the blade over in his hand revealing the intricate detail on the hilt. "As I am certain you may know, Gallaran is not known for it's own weaponry. We import much of it to support our soldiers. This blade here is an exception. It was forged many generations ago in Alter and is one of the finest blades to come out of Gallaran. " Lorcan moved held the sword in his hand and turned away from the group, giving it a swift swing. "It has been passed down in my family since it's creation, and my House would be honored for the next queen of Freyzenwald to wield the sword. This sword once belonged to my father, and his father before him. "
[2:07 PM] Uni: Actually, personally that thing is a tad too heavy for me. What'd they make that shit outta anyway, stones? ...Or maybe I really need to start working out. "I'm honoured you felt the need to gift such a prized possession to me, sir Lorcan," She bowed her head slightly at the man, "but, I should remind you that I haven't won any sort of election quite yet." She then turned quickly to Leodin. "And you. You seem to be everywhere nowadays, aren't you?"
[2:09 PM] REWlego: "I suppose so... I saw Sir Lorcan as he arrived and helped him find his way to the castle."
[2:12 PM] Storm: Lorcan gave a small nod of acknowledgement. Anything to get rid of that. I have enough scars from that damn blade already. "Time shall see I suppose. If your reputation precedes you, I am somewhat certain of what the results may entail. " Turning to Leodin, "Leodin here was very helpful, he brought me to this fine palace. Much more useful than that maid of yours"
[2:13 PM] Nepgear: "I diiid my best with what you gave me.........." Auriel looks slightly sad back to Lorcan, trying to provoke a reaction
[2:15 PM] Uni: Luna pats Auriel's shoulder "You must excuse my maid. She's...atypical of the maids you might be used to." Very, very atypical. Like, can I not jail this psycho yet. "Leodin here is...a big factor in our security for the upcoming party."
[2:18 PM] Storm: Atypical seems to be an understatement "Indeed, I suppose I more more accustomed to higher standards" Lorcan said, completely ignoring the sad looking aimed at him from the maid. "I've heard, he mentioned he watched the location of the upcoming party out of his own will. He seems to be quite skilled, just earlier we held a duel."
[2:20 PM] Uni: "Really now? I haven't actually tried dueling L-sir Leodin quite yet, but I do look forward to that day." She smiled at Lorcan, "I assume, as nobility of Gallaran, you have come here for the election party?"(edited)
[2:27 PM] Storm: “His technique is...interesting. Nothing I expected, as I am a lance wielder. It is something to experience. But yes, you assume correctly. It is the festivities that brought me on this long journey here. This city of yours is quite something. Very different than what I am accustomed to. I forgot to mention, in addition to that sword, you should have also received a basket containing a bottle of single malt Gallian scotch. I just want to confirm that you received it, and this maid did not keep it for herself.”
[2:29 PM] Nepgear: "Maaaan... you really doubt meeeee....." Tilting her head and looking to Lorcan, she let out a long sigh
[2:31 PM] Uni: "Heh, nope. She did not steal the bottle of scotch, it had been placed upstairs in my quarters. Thank you again for your gifts, sir Lorcan." She pats Auriel on the head. "So are our cultures truly that different from that in Gallaran? I haven't been to Alter in quite some time, being away and all."
[2:37 PM] Storm: "Good. I apologize if I seem rude to your servant, first impressions with myself are key factors into determining trust." Lorcan turned to the maid, realizing acting rudely infront of the possible future queen of the neighboring country might not be such a good idea, "I apologize" "Aesthetically speaking, your country is not so different than my own, considering Freyzenwald was once Gallian territory. Since then your liberator seems to have instilled his own culture differing it enough. However Alter is vastly different. If you have been there before you would know of the harsh winds that plague the city and the rough terrain it is built upon. "
[2:41 PM] Uni: "Don't worry yourself about that matter, sir Lorcan. You're free to be rude to this particular servant as much as you please." Luna patted Auriel's shoulder again, slightly harder this time. "Anyhow, my memories of Alter aren't fresh, as it has been nine years since I visited the place. Glad to see it sounds as cold as I remembered it to be."
[2:54 PM] Storm: Lorcan gave his usual slight polite nod. “That is right, I momentarily forgot about your…absence. The cold keeps us strong, or so they say. You should visit someday after this election is over. Though I would recommend visiting the southern lands more than Alter. Anyway, I must bid you farewell. My purpose for visiting the palace was to deliver the gifts and introduce myself. Now that that has been fulfilled, I must return to my aides, who are setting up accodmadations for my stay here." Lorcan turned to Luna and gave a slight bow, "Lady Lunarea, it is a pleasure to meet. Send my regards to your husband and sister." "Sir Leodin" Lorcan turned to Leodin, extending his hand, "A pleasure to meet you as well. We must have a rematch sometime soon." Lorcan paused before leaving, considering saying his farewells to the maid but decided against it.(edited)
[2:57 PM] Uni: "Ah, of course, you are a busy man. I suppose I will see you again, sir Lorcan." Luna bows her head.(edited)
[3:00 PM] Nepgear: "I sure do have a talent for making people dislike me." Auriel grinned, before whispering to Luna "I sure have a talent for making people hate me eh?"(edited)
[3:01 PM] Uni: Luna waits until Lorcan leaves before she whispers back to Auriel. "Oh, geez, I wonder why."
[3:02 PM] Nepgear: "Heh, and yet you put up with me." She whispers back, before removing her headband and scratching herself behind her ears.(edited)
July 25, 2016
[1:13 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands there, watching the two whisper to eachother.
[1:14 PM] Uni: "I have a choice?" Luna shoots a glare over at Auriel.
[1:16 PM] Nepgear: "Eh.... not really. Anyway, your masked friend over there." Auriel grins back at her
[1:18 PM] Uni: "Riiiight," Luna turned back towards Leodin, casually saluting him, "keeping busy, huh? Where'd you find this guy, anyway?"
[1:18 PM] REWlego: "Oh, sir Lorcan? I saw him riding into the plaza, so I greeted him."(edited)
[1:19 PM] Uni: "Heh, wow. At this rate, we might have to start paying you." She puts her hands on her hips. "We...don't have to pay you, right?"
[1:20 PM] REWlego: "No, it's not necessary milady."
[1:20 PM] Nepgear: Auriel giggles "Do youuu work hereee now?"
[1:22 PM] Uni: "I think volunteer is a more appropriate word, in this case." Luna glances at Auriel. "Do I still have to pay you too? I get the feeling you don't actually care."
[1:23 PM] Nepgear: "Eh.... have youuu even payed me at all?"
[1:24 PM] Uni: "I won't at the rate you're going! ...Are you falling asleep on me?"
[1:25 PM] REWlego: Leodin awkwardly stands by as the two talk.
[1:25 PM] Nepgear: "Noooo? Im just waiiiting for orders.... or something fun to dooo"
[1:25 PM] Nepgear: Auriel yawns
[1:27 PM] Uni: She pokes Auriel in the shoulder. "You are totally sleeping!"
[1:28 PM] Nepgear: "Nooo......."
[1:28 PM] Nepgear: She yawns again
[1:31 PM] Uni: Luna turns to Leodin. "Hey, Stormblade. If you're ever interested in working here, I bet you can do a lot better than this thing."(edited)
[1:31 PM] Nepgear: "Ruuuude..... i dont fail at the jobs youu give mee......"
[1:33 PM] REWlego: "It's alright milady, if a spot for employment opens, I will consider it, but I should be fine for now."(edited)
[1:36 PM] Uni: "Hah, I'm kidding with you. I don't think hiring a Stormblade as my butler is a very good idea. The rebellion might want my head if they find out."
[1:37 PM] REWlego: "Heh, that wasn't really the position I had in mind anyway."(edited)
[1:39 PM] Nepgear: Auriel tilts her head
[1:39 PM] Nepgear: "Isnt thaaat my joob...?"
[3:40 PM] Uni: "Yes, well you see, in the real world, we usually replace people when they are terrible at their jobs." Luna looks at Auriel. "You know what I'm saying?"
[3:40 PM] Nepgear: "Well..... im not thaaaat bad am i?"
[3:42 PM] Uni: "Did you ever wash that pile of clothes I told you to wash earlier?"
[3:45 PM] Nepgear: "Yes i diid..... i dont shirk your orders you know....."
[3:48 PM] Uni: Luna narrows her eyes at the maid. ...Still don't know what she's up to. "Yo, Leodin. You're a noble, right? Ever had to deal with maids like this? Or...rather, where are your retainers anyway? Shouldn't someone like you have at least...one?"
[3:49 PM] REWlego: "I never had any retainers, but my parents do...." And I can think of one annoying retainer of theirs...
[3:52 PM] Uni: "Wow, they let someone important like you travel aaaaaaaall the way to Freyzenwald by yourself?" She took a step closer to Leodin, leaning closer. "Oooor, did you sneak here?"
[3:55 PM] REWlego: "Well, I suppose I haven't told you much about my story, but it's similar to my uncle's. I left my home at the age of 15. I helped fight the war in Khlin, and when I heard about the election, I came here. I think that would fall under your defnition of sneaking here."
[3:56 PM] Nepgear: "But what does youuur family think......? Do theyyy know?"
[3:57 PM] REWlego: "I don't believe so."
[3:59 PM] Uni: Luna scratched the back of her head. "Shouldn't you, like, tell somebody? Seriously, aren't you pretty important?"
[4:00 PM] REWlego: "Not very important to my family, no. The only reason the Stormblades have children is to pass on their name."
[4:01 PM] Nepgear: "Reeeeelly? That sounds like my family...."
[4:02 PM] Uni: Hoo, wait, shit, did she mention personal information? "You have a family?" Luna asks Auriel, a little too quickly.
[4:04 PM] Nepgear: Auriel tilted her head and looked at Luna. "And now you want personal info? Isnt that a little fast "Luma"?" "Liiike... a mom and dad and siblings and thaat?"
[4:05 PM] Uni: I think I screwed that up. "Yeah, something like that."
[4:06 PM] Nepgear: "I thiiink they are all dead.... unless they found someone else to make money for them......"
[4:07 PM] Uni: Bitch you probably killed them! "...You were the only money maker for your family, then?"
[4:08 PM] Nepgear: "Yeah.... that's whyy i left... no fun working all day..."
[4:09 PM] Uni: "You...ditched your family...because you didn't feel like making money for them?!"
[4:10 PM] Nepgear: "They didnt like me either....... I didnt know that parents are supposed to like their children before i left...."
[4:13 PM] Uni: "Oh."
[4:14 PM] Uni: Luna is silent for a moment. ...Snap out of it, Luna. She's probably lying to you or something. Quick, say something!
[4:14 PM] Uni: "Yeah I like your parents too."
[4:15 PM] Uni: Wait, that's not right.
[4:15 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks very confused
[4:16 PM] Nepgear: Auriel giggles "Do you know my parents? Can you answer me one thiiiing then....?"
[4:16 PM] Uni: Shit.
[4:16 PM] Nepgear: "What is our... Family name? They neveeer told me..."
[4:18 PM] Uni: "Uhh...I...maybe you don't have family name?"
[4:19 PM] Nepgear: "Aww...... i wanted something cooool..."
[4:20 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at Luna and subtly gestures to her, trying to tell her that they might want to go, assuming that she isn't liking this confrontation with Auriel.(edited)
[4:22 PM] Uni: "Well family names are overrated." Luna doesn't catch Leodin's gesture.
[4:24 PM] REWlego: "Excuse me milady?"(edited)
[4:29 PM] Uni: She quickly turns to Leodin. "Uuuuuh, I mean, certain family names can be overrated for certain people...but not yours! Definitely not yours, yeah." She makes a sweeping gesture with her hands.
[4:37 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at Luna, showing her that he sees what's going on. "Thank you milady..." He tries the same gesture again that he did eariler.
[4:42 PM] Uni: Luna nods at Leodin, and turns to Auriel. "Anyhow, I have important business to do with sir Leodin here."
[4:46 PM] Nepgear: "Do you haave anything for mee to do other than dusting.... id like something to do..."
[4:48 PM] Uni: "Well I don't know. What would you like to do?"
[5:06 PM] Nepgear: "Something that isnt dusting..... or difficult.... just something to do...."
[5:17 PM] Uni: "You're not allowed to kill anyone, if thats what you're trying to get at."
[5:19 PM] Nepgear: "No im not..... ill just clean your room or something....." Auriel starts to walk away, but once she passes Luna, silently whispers "I know you dont trust me" Before bowing, and leaving to Luna's quarters.(edited)
[6:50 PM] Uni: Luna glares coldly at Auriel as she walked away, then changed her expression back to a normal one as she turned back to Leodin. "Let us be off. This way." She gestures Leodin down a hallway opposite the one Auriel took.
[6:51 PM] REWlego: Leodin follows next to Luna "Thank you for.... ah.... dismissing her, Lady Lunarea."
[6:52 PM] Uni: "Does she bother you?"
[6:53 PM] REWlego: "I get the impression that she bothers you more than she bothers me, milady."(edited)
[6:56 PM] Uni: "Eh, I'm quite used to her by now. I doubt she'll just leave anytime soon, so I make the best out of the situation."
[6:58 PM] REWlego: "Huh.... I had a few questions that I wanted to ask you, if you don't mind."
[7:01 PM] Uni: "Eh? Me?" Luna walks over to a column and rests on it, crossing her arms. "Alright, here should be far enough. Whats up?"
[7:04 PM] REWlego: "I don't mean to pry, but... the first thing I was wondering is why you act so.... casual... around me, when you seemed to be much more proper when around sir Lorcan."
[7:07 PM] Uni: "Mmm? Oh, well...huh, I don't know." Luna looked off to the side, before turning her head back to Leodin. "I wanted to scare you at first, since I heard there was some foreign guy trying to urge my sister into a deal. Then after that, well, I suppose there wasn't much of a reason to hide it."
[7:12 PM] REWlego: "I can understand that... Thank you milady." He thinks for a moment. "Also, about your maid... I don't mean to insult your judgement, but why is it that you hired her?"
[7:15 PM] Uni: "You can say she hired herself."
[7:16 PM] REWlego: "..... How is that possible if you're working for royalty?"
[7:19 PM] Uni: "You can get away with a lot of things with me. Thats usually because I'm quite good at scaring off those...not as loyal."
[7:24 PM] REWlego: "Don't you think that sounds like a rather dangerous policy for a princess, and possibly future queen, to have?"
[7:30 PM] Uni: "I suppose you could say that." She grins at him. "Then again, I hear words like that every day. Its fun to live on the edge."
[7:33 PM] REWlego: "Heh... I still find it a bit odd that a princess would act like that. Not that it's a bad thing, milady."
[7:35 PM] Uni: "I'm told I used to be worse. Its just that now..." She unsheathes her dagger, twirling it around her fingers again. "I have the skills to back it up."
[7:37 PM] REWlego: "I see.... where was it that you were for all that time you were missing?"
[7:39 PM] Uni: "Eh? Oh, a continent called Ashelande. Its, like, about six months away from here by boat."
[7:43 PM] REWlego: "Ashelande... I belive a friend of mine told me he comes from there as well."
[7:46 PM] Uni: "Oh? Immigrants from Ashelande aren't very common he-" Luna messes up spinning her dagger. As it falls out of her hand, she tries instictively to catch it...but doesn't grab the handle. "Agh-!" She winces, clutching her hand as she hurridly picked the dagger off the floor and sheathed it with her other hand.
[7:47 PM] REWlego: Leodin runs next to her. "Princess Lunarea, are you alright?"
[7:48 PM] Uni: She holds her injured hand in a fist, wrapped up in her other hand. "Y-yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be? There's nothing wrong."
[7:51 PM] REWlego: He tries to grab her hand. "Milady, I saw what happened. We need to get you some sort of bandage... Where would we find one here?"
[7:52 PM] Uni: Shit this is embarassing. "I'm fine, really. I'll just...wrap it in my shirt or something."
[7:52 PM] Uni: Luna holds her hand near her...white shirt. Wait this shirt is white.
[7:56 PM] REWlego: "Um... that's going to make a pretty bad mark on your shirt...." He tries to think of something else to use. "We can find you a bandage, but untill then, you'll want something other than that shirt to hide it."(edited)
[8:01 PM] Uni: "Its fine...! Just fiiiine." It hurts like hell. "Where's my stupid unofficial retainers when I need them? Ugh, I just sent Auriel off to my room..." Where'd I send Mana off to again?(edited)
[8:04 PM] REWlego: "Huh... well... maybe you want to use my shirt untill we find one of your retainers?"
[8:09 PM] Uni: Oh, wait, thats right. I sent her off to... "That's not...nessecary. Come along, this...ngh...way." Luna starts to walk off, in the direction of the training grounds.
[8:10 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks closely next to Luna. "Where are we heading to?"(edited)
[8:11 PM] Uni: "We're off to get my reta- a friend of mine. This way is the training grounds."
[8:13 PM] REWlego: "How do you know that they are at the training grounds?"
[8:14 PM] Kwakado: Meanwhile, in the training grounds, Sula withdraws a formal invitation from his robe to the purple-haired girl. "I am Sula, a man of feasts and fortunes. Today, I come on behalf of Kran-hai, you see."
[8:16 PM] Uni: [L] "Because I sent her there. Just...just follow my lead, alright? One or two lies never hurt anyone, as long as you get away with it."
[8:16 PM] REWlego: "Okay...."
[8:17 PM] Uni: [M] Mana looks up from the pile of wooden weapons on the floor, wiping her brow. "E-eh? Oh, oh my gosh, did you want to meet the princesses?"
[8:18 PM] Uni: [L] Luna arrived to the training grounds, scanning the area. "Mmm...she's probably with the training weapons somewhere." She flicked her head around. "You've been here before, right?"
[8:19 PM] REWlego: "Yes, of course."
[8:19 PM] Kwakado: "Yes, yes, Princess Lunare-a. Do not worry about Shimi-e, here, she just has...trouble getting used to strangers." The dark pegasus snarls down at the girl. Sula gives her some calming strokes.(edited)
[8:21 PM] Uni: [M] "A-a-ah..." Mana takes a small step backwards, leaning away from the pegasus. "H-he doesn't normally bite...right?"
[8:22 PM] Kwakado: Shimi gives her wings a proud flap, rattling the wooden weapons. "No, no, she has not attacked anyone...(While I was watching....) in two years!"(edited)
[8:22 PM] Uni: [L] "Yeah, I...ngh...noticed a couple-a guys coming in and out of here. If I didn't have a more private location, I'd be slightly annoyed. Now come on." Luna walked into the grounds, headed for an open structure in the back.
[8:23 PM] Uni: [M] "O-oh...umm, okay! Ah, uh, anyway, milady Lunarea is currently very busy with her work." She nodded at Sula, as if to affirm this fact to herself.
[8:24 PM] Kwakado: "Ah, yes, forgive me, madam." Sula gave a bow to the terrified girl. "I do not mean to rush Lady Lunare-o at all. It is just such Kwemo to find someone helpful in this castle, after three weeks, ha!"(edited)
[8:29 PM] Uni: [M] "K-Kwemo?" Don't be rude, Mana. That's probably just...part of his culture, or something. Ah, what did Luna tell me about the Dwabi again? "I...I am sorry you couldn't find anyone helpful until now!"
[8:31 PM] Kwakado: "Many blessings and good food, child!" Sula brings his palms to his sides. "It is the recipe for a helpful heart. Forgive me for sounding so...impatient. I can speak to Lunare-o another day, if that is easier for her."
[8:34 PM] Uni: [L] "Did someone call my name?" Luna walks into the weapon room, looking around for the source. [M] "A-ah, milady, you're here!" Mana quickly bowed at Luna, "this gentleman wanted to see you! ...I-If you weren't too busy, of course..."
[8:36 PM] REWlego: "Sula...?"
[8:37 PM] Kwakado: The surprised Dwabi starts to fall off the saddle, at the sight of the people he most and least wanted to encounter. He accepts this fate, tumbling into a deep bow. "Kwemo-Kwemi, Lady Lunare-a."
[8:39 PM] Uni: [L] Wait, who the hell is this guy? Luna turned around to Leodin. "You know him?"
[8:40 PM] Kwakado: Sula puts a little more "respect" into the bow, giving enough time to force an answer from him.
[8:43 PM] REWlego: "Uh... yes... I know who he is."
[8:44 PM] Uni: [L] Luna quickly turned back and bowed in turn towards Sula. "Then greetings to you too, sir. May I ask your name?"
[8:47 PM] Kwakado: Sula sits up. "I am Sula, a man of the gods and the Dwabi. It brings us all Kwemo, that you have returned."
[8:48 PM] REWlego: Leodin rolls his eyes from beneath his mask.
[8:52 PM] Uni: [L] Oh, geez, one of those types, huh? "Hello Sula, I am princess Luna of Freyzenwald. I believe you asked to see me?" [M] "For three weeks, even!" Mana whispered from her new position behind Luna.
[8:56 PM] Kwakado: The Dwabi put his left foot into the ground, using the saddle to stand. "Yes, if you are not too busy with your work. "
[9:00 PM] Uni: [L] "Ah, yes I am quite busy. But I suppose I can spare a few moments of my time." Her shirt was still slightly blooded from her hand. "...After I bandage this. Mana?" [M] "Yes milady!" [L] "You still have those bandages on your belt, right?" [M] "Oh, yes, of course! Did you injure yourself, milady?"
[9:03 PM] Kwakado: Sula's eyes darted nervously between Leodin's sheathed sword and the wounded hand. Could it be..?
[9:06 PM] Kwakado: ...no. The wound was too small. And they were getting along fine.
[9:22 PM] Uni: [L] "It is nothing major. Do not concern yourself too much with it." She turned back towards Sula and bowed at him. "My apologies, this will take but a minute."
[9:24 PM] Kwakado: "Ba-ba." Sula let out a droning hum, and fetched a carrot from a saddlebag for Shimi.
[9:27 PM] Uni: [L] [M] Luna turned around, hiding her hand in her shirt as she pulled Mana to the back of the building.
[9:28 PM] REWlego: Before she walks away, Leodin walks up to ask Luna. "Um... do you mind if I go with you milady?"
July 28, 2016
[8:14 PM] Uni: [L] "I thought you knew him? Just stay here for a second, I won't be long." [M] "Milady, your hand is starting to bleed through your shirt..." [L] "Shut it, idiot," Luna's voice was hushed, "don't embarass me in front of strangers."
[8:15 PM] REWlego: Leodin stays but keeps his distance from Sula.
[8:16 PM] Kwakado: "Yes, yes...Leo-din and I can wait as long as you need."
[8:16 PM] Uni: [L] [M] Luna and Mana were both now at the back of the building, away from Sula and Leodin.
[8:17 PM] REWlego: Leodin doesn't say anything and just watches Sula.
[8:19 PM] Kwakado: The Dwabi's eyebrows raise in a friendly arc as he speaks softly, gently: "...sampling the whole menu, I see."
[8:19 PM] Uni: [M] "Milady, what did you do to hurt your hand so badly...?" Mana asks, as she padded her wound. [L] "...Injured it during important manual labour. It is nothing to worry about." [M] "What? Milady, why would you undertake such a task without designating someone like me to do it for you!" [L] "I said, its nothing to worry about. You'd take too long anyway." [M] "...I apologize then, milady," Mana finishes wrapping the bandage, patting Luna's hand as she released it, "...what was the task?" [L] "Come, lets not make the Dwabi wait any longer."
[8:20 PM] REWlego: "What's that supposed to mean?"
[8:20 PM] Kwakado: His face held. "Did Ellis-u find your demands too...bold?"
[8:22 PM] REWlego: "Heh.... We've already come to an agreement. I'll be surprised if you can change their minds."
[8:22 PM] Uni: [L] [M] Buttoning up her outside shirt to hide the blood on the white blouse underneath, Luna and Mana turned to return to the pair.
[8:24 PM] Kwakado: Sula's smile dimmed with concern as the young ladies returned within earshot. "...I agree, Leodin-ne. You must take the princess's example to heart....starving yourself of proper rest brings no one Kwemo at all!"(edited)
[8:25 PM] Uni: [L] Luna reaches the pair, brushing her clothes. "My apologies for the wait."
[8:26 PM] REWlego: Leodin goes back to being formal. "No problem at all, Princess Lunarea." He bows his head slightly.
[8:28 PM] Kwakado: "Of course, Lady Lunare-a." Sula clasps his hands together. "We all must take care of our health. Isn't that right, Leo-din?"
[8:29 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods.
[8:30 PM] Uni: [L] Geez these two speaking to each other is the definition of awkward interactions. "Anyhow, you had a reason for seeing me?"
[8:32 PM] Kwakado: "Of course, milady." In truth, he had only hoped to get his foot in the door, nothing more. And yet this masked brat's very presence made even that impossible. "But I wonder if you would prefer somewhere besides this training ground, to speak."
[8:36 PM] Uni: [L] "Oh, I don't mind. Did you have somewhere in mind?"
[8:38 PM] Kwakado: "Not too far, perhaps...Leo-din here has been feeling quite down lately, I am afraid. Too many late nights out in the streets."
[8:39 PM] REWlego: "I don't know what you mean, Sula... I'm quite fine milady."
[8:41 PM] Uni: [L] Definition of awkward interactions.
[8:43 PM] Kwakado: "Uu?" Sula's eyes widened, as if completely blindsided. "I trust that our great host here understands completely.." He grins, turning to the white-haired heir, then back to the boy. "There will be plenty of time for you to continue later, yes?"
[8:44 PM] REWlego: "I'm sure of it, but I have nowhere else to go right now. I don't mind staying with all of you for now."
[8:44 PM] Uni: [L] Luna just stands to the side, watching the two speak with each other. Well, there's something interesting here.
[8:47 PM] Kwakado: "Aa, I see. You must have still been in the middle of something important. Please, forgive me." Sula extended his palms graciously to the whole room. "Don't mind me, Leo-din."
[8:50 PM] Uni: [L] "Well, we weren't in the middle of anything important, actually. I just came here to find my reta- friend."
[8:52 PM] Kwakado: "Of course, of course!" Sula's hands fell to his sides. "The Dwabi say, Friendship is the rock of the heart."
[8:54 PM] Kwakado: "And it is so good to see my friend, again!" He extends a palm to the armored vigilante. "May you be the most Kwemo, Leo-din."
[8:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin gives a fake smile.
[8:59 PM] Uni: [L] "I'm coming to the impression that you do not wish to discuss this...matter with me with sir Leodin around. Am I right in this assessment?"
[9:01 PM] Kwakado: His eyes brighten. "I do not want to...assume too much about you two. But I wonder if this should perhaps be left to Lady Lunare-o...and her good friend." Sula nods to Mana.
[9:02 PM] Uni: [L] "Well, maybe first it would be beneficial if I knew what the issue you wished to discuss with me was."
[9:07 PM] Kwakado: "Of course, of course." Sula shows her the same invitation he displayed to Mana. "I am an Aishatu, a holy man, here on behalf of the brave brothers of Kranhai. Leo-din and I are here to help with any...issues, that may get in the way of the big event."
[9:07 PM] Kwakado: He beams glibly at his rival. "I am sure you have heard of how he defeated a wicked Mana-kete who was attacking innocent travelers, yes?"
[9:08 PM] REWlego: Leodin raises an eyebrow from behind his mask at the mention of Kranhai.
[9:10 PM] Uni: [L] "Something to that effect, yes. I am fully aware that Leodin here has stationed himself in the central plaza to assist in security." [M] "And you guys have done very well! The party is only two days away now, and everything has been going great!"
[9:12 PM] Kwakado: "Yes, yes, it would seem." Sula lowers his hands, sliding his shoulders back. "But not every threat wanders around in broad daylight. Sula-o comes for matters of the spirits, stationed in the skies."
[9:20 PM] Uni: [L] "You come for...spiritual attacks?" Hah, what a complete joke! "Interesting. So, how is our city doing on evil spirits?"
[9:23 PM] Kwakado: "Not a great risk of possession, now." Sula smiles. "Pink Rhyli-a petals are good for preventing that. They are a symbol of the most powerful force in the world..." He seemed to trail off, but his eyes narrowed at Leodin. Warning him.
[9:25 PM] REWlego: Leodin remembers the petals on Ellis' necklace, which had belonged to Vivianna. Did he think Vivianna was possessed?
[9:28 PM] Uni: [L] "Oh, the flowers are meant to ward off evil? How interesting, I should consider wearing some." [M] "Princess Ellis is wearing some, is she not?" [L] ...That necklace seemed inspired by Dwabi culture. Shouldn't call it weird on the offchance this weirdo saw it. "Yeah, it is on that necklace she started wearing the other day."
[9:30 PM] Kwakado: "Yes, yes. They bring forth unstoppable power of friendship. But, when paired with the feathers of the robin...." Sula smiles. "The meaning becomes...deeper. I wonder who would send that to her?" Sula gave one more look to Leodin, quicker, sharper.(edited)
July 30, 2016
[3:39 PM] REWlego: Leodin shrugs, even though he knows who gave it to her.
[3:41 PM] Kwakado: @Uni dawg
[3:43 PM] Uni: [L] "Why would you suspect Leodin gave the necklace? He doesn't look...very Dwabi."
[3:45 PM] Kwakado: "Why, is a question that one who sent it can answer..." Sula turned away. "But Leodin-ne does not seem to want to talk much now."(edited)
[3:47 PM] REWlego: "I am perfectly fine with talking... You just haven't given me much to say."
[3:48 PM] Uni: [L] "...You two seem to have a lot of...history here. Want me to just...let you sort it out?"
[3:49 PM] REWlego: "Oh, no milady... It's quite alright. You are the reason both of us are here."
[3:52 PM] Kwakado: "...I couldn't agree more. We have had...plenty of chances to speak of our history. But I wonder if he has spoken much of our concerns for the future."
[3:52 PM] Uni: [L] "I have some ideas of it, yes."
[3:55 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods, humming. "Yes, yes, yes...Leo-din has had your sister on his thoughts for many weeks now...." He withdrew a familiar-looking blue robin's feather. "That is why he asked his Dwabi friend for help."
[3:55 PM] REWlego: "Excuse me?"
[3:59 PM] Kwakado: He took out a wooden vial, one that Leodin recognized from their tavern confrontation. "Inert Falai oil can preserve any living thing, a flower, a feather, that one's feelings may never fade." Stowing both trinkets, he stepped over to the boy and placed a friendly hand up onto his shoulder. "Even if they're too shy to speak them, ha ha."(edited)
[4:02 PM] REWlego: Leodin doesn't know what Sula is trying to do, and just gives him a confused look, but it's hidden by the mask.
[4:07 PM] Kwakado: "And when he asked me to find the perfect restaurant, good food, dark lighting....It is as the Dwabi say." Sula gave the paudron a hearty slap, leaning in as he cleared his throat. "A good friend makes room for others to meet."
[4:09 PM] REWlego: "Sula... I honestly don't know what you're talking about."
[4:09 PM] Uni: [L] Luna stands confused by the events unfolding in front of her. Suspicions confirmed. He's weird.
[4:10 PM] Kwakado: "...We can speak of it later. Or, you can stay here, and I can explain more?"
[4:11 PM] REWlego: "I would like to find out where you are getting these... these lies!"
[4:14 PM] Kwakado: "Now, now, Leodin-ne....It is no secret that you and Ellis-o met at the Black Pearl. Or that I arranged everything with Sir Kaza-ma for you...even the necklace." He turned back to Luna, sheepishly. "The boy did not mean to disrespect you, of course."(edited)
[4:16 PM] REWlego: Leodin also turns to the princess. "I apologize, Lady Lunarea... My intentions were to only talk about the problems in Khlin. Nothing more. I don't know why Sula is telling you this."
[4:18 PM] Uni: [L] Luna puts her hands on her hips. "Well, yes, I know that. I am aware that the dinner happened."
[4:22 PM] Kwakado: "Forgive us, please. I do not wish to take up your time with this. And it seems that my friend here is not comfortable sharing his reasons either. Truly, Leo-din, perhaps you should be going now?"
[4:23 PM] REWlego: "..... I apologize Lady Lunarea, but Sula doesn't seem to appreciate my presence here. I will have to come find you some other time to clear up his lies." He bows.
[4:25 PM] Uni: [L] "Eh, alright, I will see you later then, sir Leodin." [M] "I can show him out, if you-" Mana is cut off by Luna holding her arm in place. [L] "Stay here with me." Luna whispers at Mana, before turning to Sula, "now then."
[4:26 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods before heading out.
[4:27 PM] Kwakado: Sula begins with another droning hum, letting his thoughts wash out like waves.
[4:28 PM] Kwakado: He bows once more, praying to the earth for fortune and mercy. "...Forgive me, Lady Lunare-a. In these days, even brothers find themselves...on different paths, different fates."(edited)
[4:29 PM] Uni: [L] "Don't worry about it, these sort of things happen." Goodness this conversation is uncomfortable as hell.
[4:33 PM] Kwakado: "Yes, he has been quite...focused, on your sister, ever since I told him of my vision." Sula gave a small smile as he stood, trying to hide his own discomfort at all this.
[4:34 PM] Uni: [L] "Yes, I have noticed that. I think he believes she will be winning the election."
[4:36 PM] Kwakado: Sula let the smile drop, relieved at her candor. "....As do I. But I pray that we are both wrong."
[4:36 PM] Uni: [L] "Hah, thanks for the vote of confidence, Sula."
[4:39 PM] Kwakado: "Forgive me, ha ha ha. But it is the gods who delivered these secrets to Sula-o. My own confidence in your Kwemo is...different, from the future I have seen." Sula smoothed out his right foot, feeling the ground beneath him. He wasn't sure how much to trust this girl...but there were few options left.(edited)
[4:46 PM] Uni: [L] "...Right." Luna crosses her arms, staring at the Dwabi. There is something really off about this guy...
[4:49 PM] Kwakado: "Forgive me if I speak too freely, but..." Sula blinks. "Do you...want, to be Queen? If that fate comes to you, will your heart accept it?"
[4:52 PM] Uni: [L] "I wouldn't be running if I didn't want to. Naturally, I believe I would make a great Queen, of course, but I have to acknowledge that my sister has a better chance here."
[4:56 PM] Kwakado: His expression darkens. "...I see. Yes, the people know very little truth about you..." He remembers the ninja's confession in the bathhouse. "As long as people know little of Ellis, it will be her." "...and, I wonder, even less about your sister."(edited)
[5:01 PM] Uni: [L] "And what do you mean by that?"
[5:05 PM] Kwakado: "She is...quite good at keeping up appearances. But if that is her duty..." The Dwabi smiles glibly. "Haa, but it is too late for that talk. No one can change the people's minds in one week."
[5:07 PM] Uni: [L] Luna scowls slightly at the Dwabi. Is he suggesting. "Hmm, yes, I believe I just remembered of some tasks I must attend to."
[5:09 PM] Kwakado: "Of course, of course." He nods, straightening out his robe. "But if we are all truly wrong about these chances, please..." His glassy grey eyes stare into hers. "Stay safe. Do not count on Leo-din and Kaza-mo, to protect their lady's rival."
[5:10 PM] Uni: [L] "Of course. Good day to you, Sula." Luna turns and walks away from the man. [M] "Huh, oh! Umm, good day to you!" Mana bows quickly before hurrying after Luna.
[5:11 PM] Kwakado: Sula bows to them both, calling out a "Kwemo-Kwemi!" almost too late. ...Then he kicks his bad foot into the side of the wall, howling in defeat, and falls back onto Shimi. After a few minutes, the two of them depart from the room, soaring away from the castle. If Ellis was fated to win the hearts of her people, and the rebellious Leodin, if there truly was no other way to save his people.... Sula would have to sink even lower than his enemies. Lower than any Dwabi could tolerate.(edited)
[5:11 PM] Uni: ==END RP==


No comments:

Post a Comment