Sunday, July 24, 2016

Paralogue 25: Appreciative of Money


Featuring: Drew, Vivianna

6:28 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: Drew decided to browse the shops after just waking up, there werent as many people there as usual
[7:09 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: Unfortunately he didn't see anything that caught his eye
[7:14 PM] Mika™: Vivianna studies a small bracelet...what even did Sula like..
[7:31 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: On his way somewhere else he noticed Vivianna looking at something
[7:32 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: He approaches her "Hey Vivianna! what are you doing here!"
[7:33 PM] Mika™: "Oh Drew hey. I'm just..um..looking to buy a present."
[7:34 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Ohh, what's the occasion?"
[7:43 PM] Mika™: "Well he gave me a necklace and...I want to give him something back."
[7:46 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Hmmm, did you have something in mind yet?"
[7:47 PM] Mika™: "No cause he's...very different."
[7:49 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Well he seems to be giving out Necklaces recently, maybe a necklace would be a better gift"
[7:50 PM] Mika™: "I want to give...wait you know who I'm talking about?"
[7:53 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Well the Jeweler guy has been pushing his necklaces pretty hard.... I even saw Sula talking to him!"
[7:54 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "I uh....assume it's the shop owner"
[7:54 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: Drew started having second thoughts about his accusation(edited)
[7:55 PM] Mika™: "Ohhh...oh you don't..good. So I want to give him something different..not a necklace ok. Maybe something with gray to match his lovely eyes."
[7:58 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "So no necklaces..." He looks around to look for other jewelry
[7:59 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: Wait im looking for jewelry for a guy...I don't buy jewelry though....
[7:59 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: Drew looks really confused as he looks around
[7:59 PM] Mika™: "What is guyish in here..Drew which would you wear?"
[8:01 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: Drew picks up a beaded bracelet "I guess this?"
[8:02 PM] Mika™: She looks at it and shrugs. "Really?"
[8:03 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "It looks decent to me..." Wait no it has to look beautiful or something "Ok well im not sure what your mystery man is into"
[8:04 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Like all I have is Grey eyes and that it's not the Jewelry shopkeep"
[8:07 PM] Mika™: "He's um...very um.." She looks away. She spots a small white box in the corner of her eye. Drawn to it, she walks over. "He's..just different."
[8:07 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Very specific there..." He said sarcastically
[8:11 PM] Mika™: "Well I'm sorry..I just don't want you to know." She lifts the lid of the box, which turned out to be a small jewelry box. A soft melody plays as a dark peaguas twirls. How cute...how..perfect!
[8:12 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Does he wear any type of jewelry?"
[8:15 PM] Mika™: She shows him the jewelry box. "I think I'll get him this! What do you think about it?"
[8:28 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: He looks at the dark pegasus "What an excellent choice! Dark pegasi are rare, so it'll be like telling him he's one of a kind!"(edited)
[8:31 PM] Mika™: She gives a shaky laugh. "Y-Yeah just what I was going for."
[8:32 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "So what's the price?"
[8:34 PM] Mika™: She looks for it and frowns. "I-It's too much for me.."
[8:37 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: Drew smirks "Then it is fate that led me here too...." Drew pulls out a pouch of gold
[8:38 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Help you on your quest of love!"
[8:38 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: He poses with his hand out, giving the pouch to Vivi
[8:39 PM] Mika™: "My quest of love?! I-It's just for a friend!"
[8:41 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Suuuuure anyway just take it"
[8:41 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: Aw man did i really come up with that line for nothing? hm maybe I can re-use it another time
[8:45 PM] Mika™: "I couldn't! It's yours Drew."
[8:50 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "sigh why is everyone so apprehensive about money, just take it"
[8:54 PM] Mika™: She looks at it before taking it. "Thank you Drew!"
[8:57 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: Drew smiles "your welcome"
[9:01 PM] Mika™: She buys it with a large smile on her face. "I hope he loves it...by the way Drew, how'd you get so much?"
[9:02 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: He looks nervous "Oh uhh...y'know...Job!"
[9:03 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: He suddenly laughs "Hah, that's not the only reason obviously, I am still The Prince of Theives after all!"
[9:04 PM] Mika™: She giggles. "You really love that title huh."
[9:05 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "If only it didn't attract so much negative attention..."
[9:06 PM] Mika™: "Huh?"
[9:07 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Unfortunately not everyone has the same views on theives as you"
[9:09 PM] Mika™: "Oh no...you haven't been hurt have you?"
[9:10 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: Drew looks at his arm and remembers his encounter with Claire "Well uhh...from the title no"
[9:11 PM] Mika™: "Then how do people know your a theif?"
[9:11 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "because I say it outloud"
[9:12 PM] Mika™: "Um...why?"
[9:12 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Well you took it suprisngly well...I'm not even really sure I normally don't stick to one city for this long, I never have to worry about my reputation"
[9:13 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Now there's just....sigh anyway you probably don't wanna listen to me ramble"
[9:14 PM] Mika™: "Seems a thief would not tell people. I don't mind listening, I'd like to get to know you."
[9:21 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Um....s-sure" Hm, usually people are busy...i'm not sure how I would explain myself though
[9:22 PM] Mika™: "You don't have to though."
[9:23 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Well I might as well since you asked...uhh....I thought being flashy would help make travelling more interesting but at this point I think it's not really working"
[9:25 PM] Mika™: "Yeah..don't see how you thought that would work."
July 17, 2016
[2:08 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: Drew thinks for a bit "Well it works for me for personal reasons, but if I'm gona stick around for this long I'll just have to town it down"
[2:09 PM] Mika™: "I'm glad, we're friends now and I'd love to see you around for as long as possible."
[2:15 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Im glad too, I didn't make many friends before coming to Amaterasu...I guess that's why I didn't care that much about stealing"
[2:16 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "I uh....still steal books though...I return them!"
[2:17 PM] Mika™: She laughs. "Ok ok, you're still a theif..but what will you do when you're too old to steal?"
[2:25 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "yeesh I don't think That far ahead! Life is unpredictable and I dont plan on stealing forever!"
[2:26 PM] Mika™: "Ohhh so what will you do afterwards?"
[2:26 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: He looks at her with a straight face "I'll let fate decide"
[2:27 PM] Mika™: "Drew..y-you don't anything you would like to do in life?"
[2:29 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: He shrugs "I told you, exploring the world! What profession I do is just based on what suits my need at the time, when I came to this continent I had no money so I learned how to steal"
[2:29 PM] Mika™: She looks at him strangly. "So you don't have anything you wish to do...no dreams."
[2:30 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "I..thought exploring the world counted as a dream..right?"
[2:32 PM] Mika™: She nods. "I guess it does, and stealing things from all over the world is very exciting!"
[2:34 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: He tilts his head a bit "eh...once I had enough money I wasn't gonna keep stealing"
[2:36 PM] Mika™: "Oh then what would you do?"
[2:37 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "I haven't thought of it yet"
[2:38 PM] Mika™: "Well I want to own bakery, maybe you could help me run it."
[2:41 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: Drew starts dreaming of being able to eat sweets everyday....he comes back to reality with a beaming face "You know that would be awesome!"
[2:43 PM] Mika™: "Really?! I'm glad because I can't run a bakery alone you know."
[2:45 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Well consider me your first employee!" he salutes
[2:46 PM] Mika™: She smiles "Great! Oh thanks Drew!"
[3:38 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Well I should probably get going now"
[3:41 PM] Mika™: "Yeah, I've got a long night at the stables as well."
[3:50 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: "Alright then, good luck with the stables!"
[3:51 PM] Mika™: "And good luck with the hunting! And thanks again for helping me buy this!" She gives him a wave before heading off.
[3:53 PM] ChaoticAceTrainer: He waves back before dashing off stylishly
[3:54 PM] Mika™: ==END RP==




No comments:

Post a Comment