Tuesday, July 26, 2016

35: Ire and Punishment

Featuring: Elwyn, Vivianna, Leodin, Yavae

[5:49 PM] Mango: Elwyn sat with his hands covering his face. He still couldn't believe what Kazama just ...did. A legitimate first kiss... "...Godsss!" Elwyn kept smacking his already blushing face.
[5:52 PM] Mika™: Vivianna groans as she pulls herself a seat at the shop. She drank too much and felt bad...real bad.
[5:53 PM] REWlego: Leodin sees the two at the shop and jumps down from a rooftop to go join them.
[5:55 PM] REWlego: "Good morning." He sits down across from Elwyn. "Elwyn... is something wrong?"
[5:57 PM] Mango: "Kazama just gave me a fully fledged kiss."
[5:58 PM] Mika™: "G-G...good."
[5:59 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods.
[5:59 PM] Mango: "Oh, and I punched his face in, well...as hard as I could."(edited)
[6:00 PM] REWlego: "O-oh.... still angry about the Ariana thing?"
[6:00 PM] Mika™: "I wish someone would punch Sula." She sips on some water.
[6:01 PM] REWlego: Don't worry, I will....
[6:01 PM] Mango: "We can all punch him."
[6:01 PM] REWlego: "Couldn't have said it any better myself."
[6:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pretty sure I covered that." Yavae says as she walks towards the group, still wearing her cloak
[6:02 PM] Mango: "Oh, Yavae..."
[6:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, broke his foot, but it's close enough."
[6:03 PM] Mika™: She frowns. "He just got out for a hurt foot."
[6:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ya, then he pissed me off."
[6:04 PM] REWlego: "I think he does that to everyone."
[6:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, in this case he just wanted to goad me so that my ire and punishment would arouse him."
[6:09 PM] REWlego: After a few seconds Leodin changes the topic. "So, Vivianna. How are you feeling?"
[6:12 PM] Mika™: "Bad."
[6:13 PM] REWlego: Leodin frowns. "I'm sorry you're not feeling well."
[6:13 PM] Mango: "She did drink too much yesterday after all."
[6:15 PM] REWlego: "Yeah... you're smart for having some water."
[6:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She takes a seat with them, slightly annoyed at the sudden change away from what she said
[6:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She takes off her cloak, they might notice that she has some fairly recently healed stab wounds
[6:18 PM] Mango: "Now that we're done with Vivianna's hangover problem, what on EARTH happened to you, Yavae?!"
[6:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? What, these?" She points to them, smirking "Well, guess who beat that self-righteous dragon woman who was after Vivi to a pulp?"
[6:20 PM] REWlego: "Oh, you've fought Ariana as well?"
[6:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I beat her to within an inch of her life and confiscated all her weapons, eventually she needed to turn into a dragon and flee."
[6:21 PM] REWlego: His eyes widen from beneath his mask.
[6:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm not sure where she went after that, I wanted to wait for her to heal up so I could fight her at full strength again."
[6:23 PM] REWlego: "Oh, no worries. Kazama and I dealt with her. I suppose it's thanks to you that she was only half-conscious at the inn."
[6:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ha! So, you scavenged off of my leftovers then?
[6:24 PM] Mango: "Oh, thank goodness..."
[6:24 PM] Mika™: "I'll take two plates of pork dumplings and dango."
[6:24 PM] Mango: "I'm really glad Yavae handled her first."
[6:24 PM] REWlego: "If you want to be blunt, then sure, but Ariana and I have fought as well."
[6:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "When?"
[6:25 PM] Mika™: "Should I get warm sake as well..hmm."
[6:28 PM] Mango: "Vivianna, your hangover is just going to get worse..."
[6:29 PM] Mika™: "Nooo nooo it will be fine."
[6:30 PM] Mika™: "Wait aren't you a healer, heal my headache."
[6:30 PM] REWlego: "It was a few days ago, why?"
[6:31 PM] Mango: "It...doesn't work that way, Vivianna. I heal wounds not hangovers."
[6:33 PM] Mika™: "Then sake it is."
[6:33 PM] REWlego: Leodin momentarily shifts his attention to Vivi. "You really shouldn't get more alcohol, Vivianna. Listen to the troubadour."
[6:33 PM] Mika™: She's already ordered it.
[6:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "When exactly, idiot."
[6:35 PM] REWlego: He looks back to Yavae. "Sorry? I... don't see the relevance."
[6:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, it will tell me how quickly she healed up completely after your battle. I want to know how fast she heals."
[6:42 PM] Mika™: She mixes with the water and downs it before stuffs a few dumplings in her mouth.
[6:56 PM] REWlego: "Eh... it was in the morning... 5 days ago."
[6:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ha! Then she completely healed in just a day! Impressive!"
[6:57 PM] REWlego: "Huh... Yeah, it is.... I didn't know manaketes could heal so quickly."
[6:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And when did you arrest her?"
[6:59 PM] REWlego: "That was... 2 days ago."
[7:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins laughing "And you said she was still beat up?"
[7:00 PM] REWlego: "She wasn't very.... responsive, I guess you would say."
[7:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She keeps laughing "So, after a fight with you she is at full fighting strength in under a day, after one with me she's barely conscious two whole days later!"
[7:01 PM] REWlego: "Yes. Now can that be the end of it?"
[7:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, feeling insecure about it?"
[7:04 PM] REWlego: "No, I just don't want to keep talking about Ariana."
[7:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Suuuure. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a girl more impressed with your sword eventually."
[7:07 PM] Mika™: "Hmm I should have got chicken."
[7:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Can I have your dumplings then?"
[7:09 PM] Mika™: "Sure."
[7:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She grins and starts eating
[7:09 PM] REWlego: "I can get you some chicken if you're still hungry."
[7:11 PM] Mika™: "Mmmm no thanks."
[7:15 PM] REWlego: Leodin shrugs. "Okay."
[7:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, how are you then, girly man? You've been quiet."
[7:16 PM] Mango: "Will you ever stop calling me girly?"
[7:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "When you stop having such funny reactions to it."
[7:19 PM] Mika™: "I want to go to Hoshido, I heard the cherry tress are lovely..but inedible..how strange."
[7:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? The place is far to gaudy and pretentious for me."
[7:20 PM] REWlego: "I haven't heard much about Hoshido... I might visit there someday as well."
[7:23 PM] Mango: "Cherry trees, huh..." Elwyn looked down, remembering what had happened with Kazama,
[7:23 PM] Mika™: She nods. "I heard my hair is the color of them, so I'm sure to be liked there."
[7:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hey, and you still didn't answer my question!" She lightly smacks Elwyn on the back of the head
[7:30 PM] Mango: "O-Oh, yeah...!"
[7:31 PM] Mango: "Well...I was just thinking about Kazama."
[7:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, about what you two will do in bed tonight?"
[7:33 PM] REWlego: "Yavae!"
[7:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? Are you jealous of Kazama? Or... Of Elwyn?"(edited)
[7:34 PM] REWlego: "No. I just believe that Elwyn's thoughts are allowed to remain private."
[7:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, he doesn't have to answer about how much he is looking forward to Kazama's upcoming actions."
[7:37 PM] Mango: "That isn't the case, thank you very much."
[7:37 PM] REWlego: "I don't know if you understand, but talking about those things in public is a bit.... taboo."
[7:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, you aren't looking forward to it? Well, thank you for the warning, I will not get my hopes up if he begins pursuing me again."
[7:41 PM] Mika™: "Me and Sula kissed twice...he's really good..really passionate."
[7:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, just hit him a few times to get him in the mood and you'll win his heart."
[7:42 PM] Mika™: "I..I don't want to do that..a-and..I..I don't know if he..ca-an you know..h-he's older."
[7:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pft, he probably wouldn't try to stop you if that's what you're worried about"
[7:44 PM] Mika™: "Um..I wasn't..he is older though..and I..I want kids...he..probably does not."
[7:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She shrugs "Well, ask him then."
[7:46 PM] Mika™: "I-I!!!! Can not!"
[7:46 PM] Mika™: "Oh..ohh kids ask him about kids...still no."
[7:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Do iiiiiit."
[7:47 PM] Mika™: "I..I can't..he..he doesn't want to even see me."
[7:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Then make him want you. I'm sure you can manage it."
[7:48 PM] Mika™: "M-Make him want me..how..?"
[7:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She shrugs "Your business what you two do, I can only advise."
[7:52 PM] Mika™: "Hmmm...I just don't know..he kissed me yes but..I'm confused."
[7:52 PM] Mango: "Vivianna, did you forget what I told you yesterday?"
[7:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Tell him to stop being an idiot. I need to go by the way, I have clothes to give to someone."
[7:53 PM] Mika™: "Umm...something about...umm..protection..oh ok bye Yavae."
[7:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She stands and begins to walk off, heading off to find Ariana in jail
[7:54 PM] Mika™: "Well she helped but now I'm a little lost..."
[7:54 PM] REWlego: "How so?"
[7:55 PM] Mika™: "How..do..I..make him..I don't know..like me..a lot."
[7:55 PM] Mango: "..." Elwyn sighed over how Vivianna forgot.
[7:55 PM] Mango: "He already likes you."
[7:56 PM] Mango: "For heaven's sake, Vivianna. He kissed you!"
[7:56 PM] Mango: "The very reason he left you that night was to protect you from Ariana."
[7:58 PM] Mika™: "Oh..oh yeah we talked about this..yes..I kinda remember..but maybe he got caught up. He didn't seem to like the kiss as much as I did."
[8:00 PM] Mika™: "I will just keep ignoring him then...I mean if he doesn't want to see me then I don't care!" She slams the money down.
[8:02 PM] REWlego: Leodin pulls out some money and gives it to her. "Here, let me help cover the cost."(edited)
[8:03 PM] Mika™: "You are like a overprotective brother.." She sighs. "Well I guess I'll go see Este..even if me and his father aren't so good, I can't ignore my child."
[8:04 PM] REWlego: "Do you mind if I come see him as well, or would you like to go alone?"
[8:05 PM] Mika™: "I don't mind."
[8:05 PM] REWlego: "Excellent. Thank you."
[8:07 PM] Mika™: "Lets go then."
[8:08 PM] REWlego: "Okay. Let's go."
[8:08 PM] Mango: "I...I think I'll pass."
[8:08 PM] REWlego: "Really? Why's that?"
[8:09 PM] Mango: "I need some time to think, sorry..."
[8:09 PM] REWlego: "Don't be. It's understandable, considering your circumstance."
[8:10 PM] Mika™: "Yeah...be safe Elwyn."
[8:11 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods.
[8:12 PM] Mango: "It's not like I'm going anywhere else." He smiled. "I'm still going to be here, so..."
[8:14 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands and walks up next to Vivianna.(edited)
[8:15 PM] Mika™: "Alright, see you later then."
[8:16 PM] REWlego: "Goodbye Elwyn."
[8:18 PM] Mango: He waved. "Tell Este I said hi!"
[8:18 PM] Mika™: "I will." She walks away.
[8:19 PM] REWlego: Leodin waves to Elwyn before following next to Vivianna.
[8:21 PM] Mika™: They get there and she walks in to see Este.
[8:22 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands to the side as she greets the foal
[8:25 PM] Mika™: She's knocked down as Este falls onto her. "Baby!"
[8:25 PM] REWlego: He smiles and watches the two of them.
[8:26 PM] Mika™: "I'm sorry I haven't see you in awhile..mama was just being dumb ok."
[8:28 PM] Kwakado: The ecstatic foal nuzzles its mother, eager to be reunited. Yet he is in good condition - his mane is clean and smooth, and he looks a little bigger than last she saw him.(edited)
[8:30 PM] Mika™: "The other handlers have been treating you good! I'm so happy!" She hugs him, letting out a few tears.
[8:34 PM] Mika™: She feeds him some angel Cookies.
[8:36 PM] Kwakado: Este eats them happily, still not bothering to get off of Vivianna.
[8:38 PM] Mika™: "You can come closer Leodin. I don't think I'll be moving any time soon." She brushes the foal's mane.
[8:40 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks up and sits next to Vivianna.
[8:45 PM] Mika™: "Este is growing so fast..soon he won't need me anymore."
[8:46 PM] REWlego: "Everybody needs companionship. Even if he may not need you, you'll always be his mother, and he'll always love you."
[8:49 PM] Mika™: "Really...I mean horses..are..loving but simple. Foals will mate their mothers."
[8:54 PM] REWlego: "Oh... huh......"
[8:55 PM] Mika™: She laughs. "Yep."
[8:59 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts an arm around Vivi as he pets Este with his other hand. "Thank you for choosing me to be his godfather."
[9:03 PM] Mika™: She frowns. "Sula..Sula probably hasn't even come to see him."
[9:05 PM] REWlego: "I can't tell you for sure.... but, to make up for that, I'll just start visiting even more often."
[9:07 PM] Mika™: "Elwyn says it's too protect me..but it sure feels like he's abandoned his family."
[9:11 PM] REWlego: "I wish I had the answers... Sula is a mysterious man, and we just have to wait to find out."
[9:13 PM] Mika™: "....But I knew he would abandoned Este..."
[9:14 PM] REWlego: "I don't think he would abandon Este... No matter how much he may or may not have feelings for you, I don't think he's so cruel to forget his son."
[9:19 PM] Mika™: She looks at him then Este. "I hope you are right."
[9:20 PM] REWlego: "I hope so too."
[9:24 PM] Mika™: Este sleeps on and she smiles. "I'm glad I got Este out of all this. He is my joy."
[9:25 PM] REWlego: He smiles as well. "I'm happy for you."
[9:29 PM] Mika™: "Gods..I just want to see him. How lame."
[9:38 PM] Mika™: She lays her head on Este and falls asleep.
[10:07 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiles and continues to pet Este.
[10:08 PM] Mika™: Este makes a small sleepy noise
[10:08 PM] REWlego: Leodin moves a bit to the side as the two sleep, and eventually falls asleep as well.(edited)
[10:13 PM] Mika™: ==END RP==





No comments:

Post a Comment