Saturday, July 23, 2016

32.1.2: You Better Not Vanish

Featuring: Kazama, Leodin, Elwyn, Vivianna

[4:55 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama chuckles, already leaning up against the door. "Looks like I win."
[4:55 PM] REWlego: Leodin's leaning against the wall and raises his hand, still out of breath. "Second."
[4:56 PM] Mango: Elwyn grumbled as he dismounted. "Can one of you winners at least help me with Vivianna?"
[4:57 PM] REWlego: "Of course." Leodin walks over to the left of Michel and helps Vivianna down.
[4:57 PM] AOMRocks20: "Not until I get my prize, Elwyn!" Kazama approaches the troubadour.
[4:57 PM] Mango: Elwyn put his hands forward to stop Kazama and nodded his head to Vivianna.
[4:58 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama rolled his eyes. "Shall I help with Michel, then?"
[4:59 PM] Mango: Elwyn passed Leodin the key. "How about you and Vivianna go first? Kazama and I will put Michel in the stables."
[5:00 PM] REWlego: "Alright." He smirks at Elwyn and then looks to Vivianna. "You ready to head up?"
[5:01 PM] Mika™: "I..don't really care yeah..sure."
[5:01 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama hugs Michel again. "You did good."
[5:01 PM] REWlego: "Okay." Leodin helps Vivanna up to their room and unlocks the door for her. "Go ahead in. Make yourself at home"
[5:03 PM] Mango: "I'm just worried about her..."
[5:03 PM] AOMRocks20: "About who?"
[5:03 PM] Mango: "Vivianna."
[5:03 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah. I am, too."
[5:04 PM] Mango: "I was in her situation once myself. It wasn't really until you that I thought someone would actually love me back." He smiled.
[5:04 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckled. "Of course..." He pauses, approaching Elwyn.
[5:05 PM] Mango: "...?"
[5:05 PM] Mango: "What is it?"
[5:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "There's something... lean in more..."
[5:06 PM] Mango: "Oh, Kazama..." He chuckled as he leaned in more.
[5:06 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama quickly pressed his mask-covered lips against Elwyn's and pulled away, making a smooching noise.
[5:07 PM] Mango: "Can't you remove the mask one of these days?"
[5:08 PM] AOMRocks20: "Perhaps." He raised his eyebrows, surprised that Elwyn wasn't flustered.
[5:08 PM] Mika™: She makes her way to the kitchen, taking things out.
[5:09 PM] REWlego: "Would you like some help?"
[5:09 PM] Mika™: "No."
[5:10 PM] REWlego: "A-alright..." Leodin makes his way over to his bed and puts his mask and sword down on it.
[5:10 PM] Mango: "Honestly..." He face was really red. "If we're going to be a couple one day then we should at least kiss for real..."
[5:11 PM] AOMRocks20: "Really? I suppose you're right..." Kazama quickly removes his mask and pecks Elwyn on the mouth.
[5:11 PM] Mika™: She starts to cry, but she always cooked better when the depression hit.
[5:12 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks over to the kitchen and puts a hand on her back to comfort her.
[5:13 PM] Mango: "..." If Elwyn was a kettle he'd be steaming right now.
[5:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "Was that long enough?"
[5:14 PM] Mango: "I can't believe you...!" Elwyn put his head on Kazama's chest.
[5:14 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama chuckled, rubbing his head. "Would you like a longer one, Elwyn?"
[5:15 PM] Mango: "As much as I want to, we have to go inside with the others."
[5:15 PM] AOMRocks20: "If you're sure..."
[5:15 PM] REWlego: Leodin pulls Vivianna into a hug.
[5:16 PM] Mango: Elwyn held Kazama's hand as they entered the Inn.
[5:16 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama giggled, returning the handholding.
[5:16 PM] Mango: "They're probably in my room so...before we go..."
[5:17 PM] Mango: "Let me return the favor." He kissed Kazama's cheek.
[5:18 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama quickly turned, giving Elwyn another vibrant kiss on the lips.
[5:18 PM] Mika™: Soon the meal was finished as looked great. Her tears has caused another headache and she wish to take this knife into her head.
[5:18 PM] Mika™: "Dinner."
[5:18 PM] Mango: "K-Kazama...!" He didn't want to be loud.
[5:19 PM] REWlego: "Alright." Leodin puts his hand on her arm.
[5:19 PM] Mango: He snatched his mask. "I'm borrowing this." And wore it to hide his blushing.
[5:19 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama giggles. "You look adorable in that."
[5:20 PM] Mango: Elwyn glared at Kazama as he entered the room. "...Hello?"
[5:20 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks back to see the others. "Welcome back."
[5:20 PM] Mika™: "Hello."
[5:20 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama waved. "We had some trouble getting Michel in."
[5:21 PM] REWlego: Leodin rolls his eyes.
[5:21 PM] Mango: "Now that we're here, I'll take over."
[5:21 PM] Mika™: "I made dinner
[5:21 PM] Mango: "You've done a splended job, Vivianna. Why don't you take a seat on one of the beds?"
[5:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes, it looks wonderful."
[5:23 PM] Mika™: She lays face down on a bed
[5:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks over and sits next to her.
[5:24 PM] Mango: "Why don't you sit down too, Kazama? I'll go prepare us something to drink while we're all here."
[5:25 PM] Mika™: She is quiet
[5:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, sure." Kazama sits on the same bed Vivianna is moping in.
[5:26 PM] REWlego: Leodin tries to avoid looking at Kazama and just puts his hand on Vivi's back to comfort her.
[5:27 PM] Mika™: She gets up and moves to the other bed
[5:27 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I guess I'm alone here, then." He chuckles, his blush showing without the mask.
[5:28 PM] Mango: "If you're going to all sit on Leodin's bed, at least give mine some love while I'm away."
[5:28 PM] Mango: Elwyn set down the tea on the table.
[5:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "Is that the one Vivianna is on, or the one I'm on?"
[5:29 PM] Mango: "I suppose it should be obvious seeing as which one Leodin sat on first."
[5:29 PM] Mika™: She sighs looking at her necklace.."Sula-e..."
[5:29 PM] Mango: "Vivannaaa."
[5:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "So, Vivianna's."
[5:30 PM] Mango: Elwyn took off the mask. "Yeah."
[5:30 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna... did.. did he give you that necklace?"
[5:30 PM] Mika™: "H-He made it for me."
[5:31 PM] REWlego: Leodin moves over and sits next to her as he pulls out his stone that looks just like it. "Strange... I have one of those stones as well."(edited)
[5:31 PM] Mango: "Interesting..."
[5:31 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama sits on Elwyn's bed.
[5:32 PM] Mango: "Well, for anyone willing, I've set everything up."
[5:32 PM] Mika™: "I miss him.."
[5:34 PM] REWlego: "Why don't we eat? Do something to get your mind off of him."
[5:36 PM] Mika™: She nods. "I could eat."
[5:36 PM] Mango: "Tea's hot, don't let it burn off your tongue."
[5:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "So... Elwyn, may I have my mask?"
[5:43 PM] Mika™: She starts to eat. "I must have something good about me.."
[5:45 PM] Mango: "No." Elwyn started to eat as well. "I want to look at your face unobscured."
[5:45 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna, there's a lot of things good about you."
[5:46 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, alright..."
[5:47 PM] Mika™: "Yes..no..I don't know anymore..maybe I'll never know."
[5:48 PM] AOMRocks20: "Vivianna, there are many things great about you."
[5:48 PM] REWlego: "Okay, we need to do something to cheer you up..."
[5:48 PM] Mango: Elwyn sipped on his tea, unfazed. "Pillow fight?"
[5:49 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama lays back, grabbing a pillow. "...what's that?"
[5:49 PM] Mango: "We're still eating, you know..."
[5:50 PM] REWlego: Leodin grabs a pillow and presents it to Vivianna while looking at Elwyn. "We can eat later."
[5:51 PM] Mango: "Oh, how I wished I presented this idea later..."
[5:51 PM] Mika™: She takes it with a sigh..
[5:52 PM] AOMRocks20: "The food is delightful, but I'll never pass up a pillow fight."
[5:53 PM] REWlego: "Elwyn has showed my the fun in these." He grabs a pillow of his own.
[5:53 PM] Mango: "I'll go put this away then..."
[5:55 PM] Mika™: "I..I..I.." She lays down and puts the pillow over her face.
[5:55 PM] AOMRocks20: "Come on, Vivianna. At least try and hit me."
[5:56 PM] REWlego: Leodin sneaks a soft hit with the pillow into Kazama's side as he's standing there.(edited)
[5:58 PM] Mika™: She hits herself with the pillow
[5:59 PM] REWlego: Leodin sits next to Vivi and pushes his pillow against her. "Come on, you'll have fun once you get started."
[6:00 PM] Mango: "I'm back~"
[6:01 PM] Mika™: "I'm trying but my heart isn't in it right now."
[6:04 PM] Mango: "So you're going to let what Sula did get to you even after what you said?"
[6:05 PM] Mika™: "I don't want it too..I really don't! I just want to forget him."
[6:07 PM] REWlego: "We're trying to help, but you have to meet up halfway. You'll have fun once you start whacking Kazama with a pillow."
[6:07 PM] Mango: "Then the only way is to put this visual in your mind." Elwyn picked up a pillow and smacked Kazama with it.
[6:07 PM] AOMRocks20: "I agree!"
[6:07 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ouch."
[6:08 PM] Mango: "Sorry, dear."
[6:08 PM] REWlego: Leodin glares at Elwyn and mouths "dear?"
[6:09 PM] Mika™: She hits Leodin with the pillow
[6:09 PM] REWlego: "Aha! That's the spirit! Come on." He reaches for her hand to pull her up off the bed.
[6:11 PM] AOMRocks20: "...dear?"
[6:11 PM] Mika™: She grabs it. "Yes dear...it's sweet isn't it."
[6:12 PM] REWlego: "Okay, let's not worry about that right now." Leodin slams his pillow into Kazama
[6:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ow."
[6:13 PM] Mango: Elwyn realised he said that out loud.
[6:13 PM] Mango: "Oh Gods..."
[6:13 PM] REWlego: Leodin hits Elwyn with the pillow.
[6:14 PM] Mango: "Hey!"
[6:14 PM] Mango: Elwyn hits back with just as much force. "At least let me know!" He started to laugh.
[6:15 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama slams his pillow into Elwyn's back suddenly.
[6:17 PM] Mika™: She watches them with deep interest. They were such happy men, it made her pride that her friends had found their happiness. As her hand touches the necklace, she relized to be like them she needed to let it go as well..if only to smile once more. She leans on the pillow and smiles. "I love all of you...I truly do."
[6:17 PM] REWlego: "W-we love you too Vivianna."
[6:18 PM] Mango: "Think fast!" Elwyn took advantage of Leodin being straight and smacked him with the pillow.
[6:19 PM] REWlego: "Hmm..."
[6:20 PM] Mika™: The necklace comes off as she feels the place in her heart for Sula shrink.
[6:20 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes, we all love you, very much--" Kazama slammed his pillow on Elwyn's head.
[6:21 PM] REWlego: Leodin gently hits Vivianna with his pillow. "Now, are you ready?"
[6:21 PM] Mango: "At least be gentle with me, Kazama!"
[6:21 PM] Mika™: "Sure!"
[6:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin hits her again a bit harder
[6:25 PM] Mika™: She giggles and hits back
[6:25 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiles when he sees Vivianna having fun.
[6:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "Only because it's your first time, Elwyn." He slaps him gently with his pillow.(edited)
[6:26 PM] REWlego: "Really? This is most definetely not his first time." Leodin whacks Elwyn with his pillow.
[6:32 PM] Mango: "Then we'll just have to be gentle to Kazama, but I won't!"
[6:33 PM] REWlego: Leodin hits Kazama in the face with his pillow.
[6:34 PM] Mango: "Everyone get Kazama!"
[6:34 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ow."
[6:34 PM] AOMRocks20: "No, stop!"
[6:34 PM] AOMRocks20: "I can't handle this many at once!" He giggles.
[6:35 PM] Mango: "This is for disappearing on me all the time!"
[6:37 PM] Mika™: She hits him too but stops to go finish dinner.
[6:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "Haha, noooo!" Kazama falls back onto the bed.
[6:44 PM] Mango: "Justice!"
[6:45 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama flails his pillow around.
[6:46 PM] Mango: "Hahaha! This is more fun than just standing around on watch, right?"
[6:49 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course...!"
[6:50 PM] Mango: "Then...can't you stay longer than just midnight?"
[6:50 PM] REWlego: "Yeah. You should stay here Kazama. I'll go out and watch for the night."
[6:51 PM] Mika™: She yawns. "I should have added more salt."
[6:52 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm sorry. This is a very... personal affair."
[6:53 PM] Mango: "..." Elwyn smacked Kazama with the pillow.
[6:53 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'll leave when you're all asleep, okay?"
[6:53 PM] Mika™: "No...seeing others in love make me happy."
[6:53 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ow."
[6:54 PM] Mango: "Meanie..."
[6:55 PM] Mango: "Can't I join you?"
[6:57 PM] AOMRocks20: "You're not involved, but... technically, I don't think there's anything stopping you."
[6:57 PM] Mango: "Then I'm coming with you."
[6:57 PM] AOMRocks20: "Please don't."
[6:58 PM] Mango: "If it's something dangerous, I can handle myself. And I can be there for when you need medical help should something happen..."(edited)
[6:58 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, no, not at all. I'm assuming she won't come quietly, but I've instructed a detail of guards to come with me."
[6:59 PM] Mango: "She?"
[6:59 PM] Mango: Elwyn looked to Leodin as if to ask if he knew anything.
[7:00 PM] REWlego: Leodin whispered to Kazama. "It's not... it's not Ariana, is it?"
[7:00 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes. Women commit crimes, too."
[7:00 PM] AOMRocks20: "...who?"
[7:00 PM] REWlego: "Alright, nevermind... I think it's a good thing that you don't know her."
[7:00 PM] Mango: "Well I know that. I meant to ask who."
[7:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "...no, I want to know who this 'Ariana' is."
[7:01 PM] REWlego: "I... I'll tell you some other time."
[7:02 PM] Mika™: "S-She..you know her too?!"
[7:02 PM] Mango: "What on earth...?"
[7:02 PM] AOMRocks20: "No. Is she a manakete, by any chance?"
[7:02 PM] REWlego: Leodin closes his eyes. "I think so."
[7:03 PM] REWlego: Leodin pulls out the stone again. "She gave me this."
[7:03 PM] AOMRocks20: "...could you give me a description of her?"
[7:04 PM] REWlego: "She has blonde hair, is about my height, and has pointed ears."(edited)
[7:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "...that matches the description I've found."
[7:05 PM] Mango: "Is it the same person you're looking for?"
[7:06 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods.
[7:07 PM] Mango: "..."
[7:07 PM] Mango: "Is there really nothing I can do to help?"
[7:07 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, if you want to act like a meat shield, sure."
[7:08 PM] Mika™: "She tired to kill me and Sula."
[7:09 PM] Mango: "All the more reason to."
[7:10 PM] REWlego: "She tried to kill me as well."
[7:10 PM] AOMRocks20: "I do intend to arrest her, should she come by the plaza."
[7:10 PM] REWlego: "Now that I know you're looking for her, I'll make sure to keep a closer eye out."
[7:11 PM] Mango: "If she's capable of killing then that's just more reason for me to help." Elwyn dropped the pillow and picked up his staves.
[7:11 PM] REWlego: "Kazama... would you take Elwyn with you? I don't think he's changing his mind..."
[7:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I will."
[7:13 PM] Mango: "I won't let you down. I was trained for these sorts of moments."
[7:14 PM] Mika™: "Then I guess I shall go."
[7:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Vivianna, I cannot allow that to happen."
[7:14 PM] REWlego: "No, you're staying here Vivianna."(edited)
[7:14 PM] Mika™: "You don't control me."
[7:14 PM] Mika™: "I can go where I want."
[7:15 PM] Mango: "She's just as involved as you two are, though."
[7:15 PM] REWlego: "Alright, I guess I'm staying here then."
[7:16 PM] Mango: "It's not as if we all can't work together, Leodin."
[7:17 PM] AOMRocks20: "...you may not enjoy what you'll see."
[7:17 PM] Mika™: "I know, but I need to be there."
[7:17 PM] Mango: "I've seen enough to know the risks."
[7:18 PM] REWlego: "I don't want you to get hurt Vivianna. Even I got severely wounded when fighting her."
[7:18 PM] Mango: "She'll be with me."
[7:18 PM] Mango: "It's not as if we're not safe if we're on horseback."
[7:19 PM] Mika™: She nods. "I'll be fine."
[7:20 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I need all of you to promise that you will only watch."
[7:20 PM] REWlego: "I'm not promising that."
[7:21 PM] Mango: "Me neither."
[7:21 PM] Mika™: "Not I either."
[7:21 PM] Mango: "If you get seriously hurt I can't just stay back."
[7:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "Only that you will heal me or other men stationed there, then."
[7:21 PM] Mango: "...OK."
[7:22 PM] Mango: "But you're going to have to promise me something too."
[7:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "What?"
[7:23 PM] Mango: "..." Elwyn took out Kazama's mask and hugged him. "Don't be reckless." He closed his eyes and stayed there for a few seconds before letting go. "I don't want to lose you..." The troubadour handed him the mask.
[7:24 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama put on the mask, nodding. "I assure you, there will be men posted at all possible exits from the plaza."
[7:24 PM] AOMRocks20: "Everything will go smoothly."
[7:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks over to his bed and picks up his mask and sword.
[7:24 PM] Mango: "I suppose now is the time we rest up, then? Or should we head out?"
[7:24 PM] REWlego: "I'm heading out now."
[7:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm going to sleep." Kazama laid down in Elwyn's bed.
[7:26 PM] REWlego: "Alright. Vivianna, you can stay in my bed."
[7:26 PM] Mika™: "Where will you sleep?"
[7:26 PM] REWlego: "I may not get any sleep tonight."
[7:26 PM] Mika™: "What do you mean?"
[7:27 PM] Mango: "Surely you're not leaving by yourself?
[7:27 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama's already got his eyes closed.
[7:27 PM] REWlego: "I do it every single day Elwyn. I know how to handle myself."
[7:27 PM] Mango: "Well..."
[7:27 PM] Mango: Elwyn searched through his things and pulled out a charm. "Here."
[7:28 PM] Mango: "A protection charm. It may as well not do much...but anything that can help."
[7:28 PM] REWlego: "Thank you Elwyn." He gives him a hug.
[7:28 PM] Mango: "You can thank me by staying safe."
[7:28 PM] Mika™: "Be safe Leodin, like Elwyn said."
[7:29 PM] REWlego: "Thank you. I will."
[7:30 PM] Mango: Elwyn sat beside Kazama.
[7:30 PM] Mango: "I can't really help but think he's just going to go off by himself after midnight..."
[7:31 PM] REWlego: "If he does, then I'll catch him leaving and send him back."
[7:31 PM] Mango: "Thanks."
[7:32 PM] Mango: "Well...I guess it's good night."
[7:32 PM] Mika™: Vivianna is already passed out.
[7:32 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama snores lightly.
[7:32 PM] REWlego: "Goodnight Elwyn."
[7:32 PM] Mango: "...I'm glad in knowing that I'm probably the most serious one here..."
[7:32 PM] Mango: "Stay safe, Leodin."
[7:33 PM] REWlego: Leodin climbs out a window and closes it behind him before climbing up to the roof.
[7:33 PM] Mango: Elwyn sighs before lying down facing Kazama.
[7:34 PM] Mango: "...You better not vanish on me...you already had me promise to help you, so..." Elwyn held his hand. "Good night."
[7:36 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama hugs Elwyn close.
[7:40 PM] Mango: =End RP (for reals maybe)=



No comments:

Post a Comment