Thursday, July 21, 2016

Paralogue 24: How to Make Brownies

Featuring: Vivianna, Kaija

[1:49 PM] Mika™: Vivianna studies a few apples. They didn't look as ripe as the vendor was claiming but for that price she couldn't be picky. She shrugs before buying a few.
[1:51 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija is walking through the market at the same time, gathering food for her and Yavae
[1:51 PM] Mika™: Vivi spots her and waves. "Kaija!"
[1:53 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Oh. Hey Vivi, what's up?"
[1:55 PM] Mika™: "Just doing some shopping. I seem to be cooking for more people now a days."
[1:56 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Need any.. nevermind" Kaija nearly offers help before remembering what happened last time
[1:58 PM] Mika™: "No but since I've got you alone, would you like to learn how to make brownies today?"
[1:59 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yes. Holy shit yes"
[2:00 PM] Mika™: She laughs. "Come on then, I was mostly finished with my trip anyway."
[2:01 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija grins and slings her bag over her shoulder "Oh this is gonna be awesome"
[2:02 PM] Mika™: She leads her to the new place. "Oh sorry about moving so suddenly...I just don't like living with so many people. I hope you and Yavae didn't mind too much."
[2:03 PM] Willis Wilstar: "It's fine. I know exactly how you feel"
[2:04 PM] Mika™: "Have you found another place to stay?"
[2:04 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah, Yavae got us a place"
[2:06 PM] Mika™: "Oh that's good." She opens the door and lays the food on the table.
[2:07 PM] Willis Wilstar: *Kaija leaves her bag on the floor and walks over
[2:10 PM] Mika™: "Now, I heard you were a good cook and while our first...time cooking together was horrible I'm sure it will be different this time."
[2:11 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I think you forget that the food itself was good"
[2:11 PM] Mika™: "I can't remeber much from that night."
[2:11 PM] Willis Wilstar: "It was what happened after that was the issue"
[2:12 PM] Willis Wilstar: "So how do we start?"
[2:13 PM] Mika™: "First we need to wash our hands and put on something that covers our clothes."
[2:15 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija looks down at her minimal dress
[2:15 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Sure"
[2:16 PM] Mika™: Vivianna already has an apron on. "I've got one for you as well..but it's a little long."
[2:19 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Eh i can manage"
[2:22 PM] Mika™: She nods and hands her a long but pink apron.
[2:22 PM] Willis Wilstar: She ties it on
[2:24 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Okay, ready"
[2:26 PM] Mika™: "Alright! Time to get the ingredients out! Oil, sugar,vanilla, eggs, flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Brownies are easy to make Kaija."
[2:27 PM] Willis Wilstar: "That's good to know"
[2:27 PM] Willis Wilstar: She wanders off to find the ingredients
[2:28 PM] Mika™: Vivi heats up the stove while getting out bowls.
[2:29 PM] Willis Wilstar: She walks back and sets them on the table
[2:31 PM] Mika™: "Mix together 1/2 cup oil, 1 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla Kaija."
[2:34 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija gets the measuring cups and starts mixing in a bowl
[2:34 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Aren't dry ingredients usually first?"
[2:35 PM] Mika™: "Slower, no need to go so fast." She takes out two eggs. "I've never done it that way."
[2:38 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Huh. Guess it's just different"
[2:39 PM] Mika™: She adds the eggs in. "Yes every cook is different."
[2:43 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija watches her carefully
[2:45 PM] Mika™: She combines the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in. She sings as the stirrs the mixture.
[2:48 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija keeps on stirring her own mixture
[2:49 PM] Mika™: "You can do what I just did ok Kaija."
[2:52 PM] Willis Wilstar: "The mixing thing?"
[2:57 PM] Mika™: "Yes."
[3:03 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Oh. Cool."
[3:03 PM] Mika™: She watches her now.
[3:05 PM] Willis Wilstar: She mimics her mixing
[3:06 PM] Mika™: "Good! Now do you want to add anything?"
[3:07 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Like what?"
[3:08 PM] Mika™: "Well what's something you like to eat?"
[3:09 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Uhh.. I usually just eat a lot of fruit and stuff"
[3:09 PM] Mika™: "Any favorite fruit?"
[3:10 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Cherries"
[3:10 PM] Mika™: She smiles and adds cheeries to Kaija bowl. "There, now mix them in and we're almost done."
[3:11 PM] Willis Wilstar: Kaija gets back to mixing
[3:11 PM] Mika™: Vivianna brings out a glass pan. "You'll spread the mix in here."
[3:12 PM] Willis Wilstar: She pours it out evenly into the pan
[3:13 PM] Mika™: She places it in the stove. "Now we wait. I'll tell you though this was easy to make, the ingredients are very pricy."
[3:13 PM] Willis Wilstar: "...damn it"
[3:15 PM] Mika™: "Yeah, so when you make these save it for sometime really special to you."
[3:23 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah.. I know just the person"
[3:25 PM] Mika™: She hums while watching the stove. "And..brownies can have..drugs added to them. I have never done it but..it is possible."
[3:26 PM] Willis Wilstar: "...I think I'll pass"
[3:31 PM] Mika™: She smiles. "Good, drugs are not good for anyone."
[3:35 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I guess'
[3:40 PM] Mika™: She pulls out the brownies. "Smells good."(edited)
[3:41 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah, can't wait to try em"
[3:43 PM] Mika™: She smells it. "You can take these when they cool. Share them with Yavae."
[3:46 PM] Willis Wilstar: "I'll do that. Thanks for your help"
[3:48 PM] Mika™: "You're welcome, and thank you for saving Este...I..I was so worried..I..I think of him like my son."
[3:51 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah.. no problem"
[3:51 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Just doing what I can"
[3:52 PM] Mika™: "You should come see him sometime, he loves people."
[3:52 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah.. will do"
[4:06 PM] Mika™: She finally cuts them up. "Alright! You have eat one now if you like."
[4:12 PM] Willis Wilstar: She grins and takes a bite out of it
[4:13 PM] Mika™: "How is it, I've never has a brownie with cherries in it."
[6:07 PM] Willis Wilstar: "It's pretty good actually"
[6:08 PM] Mika™: She grins. "Do you mind if I make them again then, to share with our other friends?"
[6:08 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Nope, not at all"
[6:10 PM] Mika™: She nods. "Alright! Well I'll bag them up for you."
[9:29 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Awesome, thank you!"
[9:31 PM] Mika™: She smiles and wraps the brownies up in a cute little basket before handing it to her. "You better hurry now, it's getting later. I was happy to cook with you today Kaija, I hope that someday we could make dinner together for all are friends again...without any mishap." She takes her apron.
[9:35 PM] Willis Wilstar: She takes the bag and nods
[9:36 PM] Willis Wilstar: "Yeah but.. I doubt anyone'll trust me'
[9:36 PM] Willis Wilstar: "See you lateR"
[9:37 PM] Mika™: "They'll just have to learn then. Goodbye Kaija." She walks her out and grins. "I'm sure Yavae will love them."
[9:38 PM] Mika™: ==RP END==

No comments:

Post a Comment