Monday, July 18, 2016

27.2: Flowery Language

Featuring: Jean, Vivianna


[12:35 PM] Nessbrawl: Jean had once again taken up flight once more in search of the world's greatest gift. And that was women. From his seat in the skies he heard a beautiful singing voice coming from the Plaza. Jean's lips turned into a smirk. "Ah Angard. Do you hear that wondrous and beautiful song coming from the land below? Is that the voice of a Siren or an Angel I hear coming from that wondrous Plaza? Even if I am ensnared in her beautiful trap it shall be worth it see the beautiful face that voice belongs too. Angard let's go down! Let's meet this mysterious singer!" Angard let out a small shriek as it quickly dove into the plaza before softly landing in front of the Plaza's fountain where the mysterious singer was. A short singer with the loveliest of pink hair. Her build was softly curved and of course skin was glistening in the sun with a few scars showing that she was at the very least a fighter and a beautiful one at that. Jean got off of his Wyvern as he bowed down to the singer. "So you're the beautiful voice that sent me back down to earth. And of course such a beautiful song is sung by such a beautiful young lady. Ah your face is one of pure bliss like the sun glistening on the most radiant of pearls. But forgive me. I haven't introduced myself. My name is Jean Ludwig Asmodeus. Could you at least bless me with your divine name my lady?"
[12:40 PM] Mika™: She gasp at the man. This was the second time someone had came down from the skies to hear her singing. She can't help but giggle. His words reminded her of the men back home and made her feel a tab bit happy. Her smile grows as she bows back to him "I'm Vivianna, and I'm glad my song was to your liking." She's slready walking past him to the wyvern. It was a beautiful one as well. She rubs under it's neck, letting out a soft coo to it.
[12:45 PM] Mika™: "She's lovely. You truly love her don't you."
[12:49 PM] Nessbrawl: "Vivianna. A beautiful name for such a gorgeous woman." Jean pushed back his blonde hair as Vivianna began to rub Angard who was more than happy to receive the attention. Jean then answered Mika. "Ah is she to your liking? That is my Wyvern and most trusted companion Angard. I've had her for 15 years now. I received her as a gift from my mother. There's almost no one in the world that means more to me then her." Jean then turned his attention back to the woman after gushing over his Wyvern. "But if you don't mind me asking are you a soldier? Nohrain army perhaps? I would say Wyvern Rider due to your liking Angard. But perhaps with your singing you could also be one of those Songstresses I've heard of.
[12:53 PM] Mika™: "I was a songstress yes but I truly love Wyvern, my family is a noble on who raised them and other animals for the army." She giggles. "Angard." She makes a soft noise. "I bet she would love what I brought to eat. Wyverns love sweets." She pulls out slice of Grenadian Spice Cake.
[12:59 PM] Nessbrawl: "Ah is that so? Then perhaps Angard might've have been one of the animals you raised. What a twist of fate that would be." When Vivianna pulled out the Grenadian Spice Cake, Angard shrieked in delight at seeing the delicacy. "Oh is that truly for her? You're too kind Vivianna. Such a kindness sparkles like the most radiant of dawns and of course thank you. Would you like to have the honors of feeding her?"
[1:01 PM] Mika™: She gives him a look. "Don't use that flowery language please. Though I miss home, I still hate how the lords and their sons spoke." She feeds it to her. "Now would you like a slice as well Jean?"
[1:09 PM] Nessbrawl: "Ah. I'm quite sorry that flowery language. To be honest it's all I have. Got it from my parents who got it from their parents." He wasn't lying. It was hard for him to switch to a more common tongue. "Oh don't worry about me my lady. I can just save that other slice for Angard. And once again thank you. I'll have to pay you back one of these days."
[1:15 PM] Mika™: "I understand, my mother was mad that I never learned how to use it. I refused to sound like one of the stuffy nobles. Not when I rathered by raising the animals." She hands him a slice. "I made a whole cake ok. I don't mind and you don't have to. I didn't do anything." She starts to sing again to the wryvern. "~Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme. Remember me to one who lives there, he once was a true love of mine.~"
[1:27 PM] Nessbrawl: Jean listened in on as Vivianna sang to Angard. Her voice was truly a wondrous thing perhaps one of the most beautiful things Jean had ever heard. Jean nodded. "Well I can see why you were a Songstress. Your voice is quite beautiful and no flowery language I could give could change that." Jean sighed. He wasn't sure if he could call this a success or a failure. At the very least Angard got a lot of attention so that made him pretty happy. Jean then remembered that he had another young lady he promised to meet with today. "Anyway if anything would you like to meet up again one of these days I would love that. I would like to know about you Vivianna. Could we perhaps meet up again sometime in the future?"
[1:29 PM] Mika™: "Sure, we could have a picnic together. I haven't had one in awhile so I think it would be great."
[1:36 PM] Mika™: "Well I suppose I'll be off, I have to get to my job. It was nice to meet you Jean!" She gives him a bright smile.
[1:42 PM] Nessbrawl: "Ah that would be amazing." Jean climbed back. "And godspeed to you Vivianna. I hope to see you again!" Jean held on to the reins of Angard as he soared into the skies yet again with his thoughts on Vivianna and the other women of Amaterasu. Who knew what else he would find in such a wondrous place?
[1:42 PM] Mika™: ==END RP==



No comments:

Post a Comment