Tuesday, July 19, 2016

28: Too Tired to Care



Featuring: Kalenzo, Yavae


[1:20 AM] ColdToiletSeat: The next morning greets Kalenzo, he sits up and thinks about what had happened last night. Gods above, where did all that come from? He thought, preparing himself for the day as he had done many times before, this time, he was apprehensive about placing the knife on the back of his belt. He remember the grief it had caused him and the joy it had wrought from him. Regardless, the man shook his head before donning the cloak and walking out the door. Waking up in the middle of the night and trying to get back to sleep certainly took it's toll on the man, as evidently shown by his slightly sunken eyes. He made his daily rounds about the city with the occasional yawn, however while he was rubbing his eye he had bumped into yet another person...
[1:23 AM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae turns to him, looking annoyed. Her cloak obscures her appearance as usual "Watch it." She growls
[1:28 AM] ColdToiletSeat: The man lets out a sigh before looking up to the giantess of a woman, his eyes narrowing as they made contact with hers. "Excuse me" He retorted, sarcastically apologetic as he tried to make his way past her, bumping her with his shoulder. Maybe Kalenzo had a death wish, maybe he didn't, he probably was too tired to care at the moment.
[1:33 AM] DiurnalKnight!: In annoyance, she sticks a foot out to trip him as he passes her
[1:39 AM] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo fails to realize the intruding foot and stumbles mid yawn, almost choking on his breath as he attempted to stand his ground. If he wasn't awake then, he was now. He planted his feet firmly before turning to the woman. "Excuse me?" He questioned, this time his voice a bit louder. His expression took on a dark shade of annoyance as he looked up to the Oni savage.
[1:41 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? Did you fall over?"
[1:41 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Perhaps if you watched where you were going you wouldn't do that."
[1:48 AM] ColdToiletSeat: The bowman simply grit his teeth as the 'lady' made fun of him, this wasn't a battle he would be able to win through force. "Hmph, wasn't the first time I've heard that from someone as lumbering as you. I'd watch what you say if you know what's good for you"(edited)
[1:52 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Or what, the rude man unable to watch where he's going will pout at me?"
[1:55 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Ohoho, that's quite rich." He chuckled, grinning before he continued, "I didn't think I'd take you for the snarky type, but I guess the world is just full of surprises, eh?"
[2:00 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes, like having to handle an obnoxious passersby with no sense of respect such as yourself when I am far too tired for this."
[2:07 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Oh, respect, what a fickle word." He responded, his grin dropping into a deadpan stare "I'm certain I know myself better than you do, miss, I don't just trip over nothing. I could simply say the same of you, tripping a stranger like that."
[2:07 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, it might have had something to do with your choice to show no respect in the first place."
[2:08 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She doesn't look intimidated in the slightest
[2:14 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Huh... Really now?" He asks, peering up once more to make eyecontact with the colossus. "You don't seem like you're from around here, is it customary in your lands to insult people over mishaps of your own causings?"
[2:16 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I caused no problem, you bumped into me first."
[2:25 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "I must have to disagree, I don't just bump into people like that. That requires me to have not seen you, and I'm fairly certain my awareness is a lot better than yours... Wait a minute, this is just some elaborate pick-pocket scheme, isn't it?" Kalenzo questioned, turning around in order to find any 'accomplices' "That's it, there's somebody around here wanting my money. If you want my coin, I'll have you know I don't have any you thieving scum!"(edited)
[2:26 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, now you accuse me of being a thief?" She sounds annoyed "This kind of misunderstanding is happening far too often for my liking."
[2:28 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Ohohoho, I've had this happen to me too many times for it to happen again." He remarked, grinning as he scanned his surroundings, "It's like clockwork, one person bumps into me, starts causing a ruckus... next thing I know, someone sneaks up behind me and takes from my pockets. It's not happening this time, I'll make sure of it!"
[2:30 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "You bumped into me and you caused a ruckus, idiot. And I have no want for your money."
[2:32 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Oh, you are mistaken, I am no fool!" He exclaimed, his vision darting around before he inquired "You can tell your friend to come out now, I'm already on to the both of your schemes."
[2:34 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I have no friends around here as far as I know, now stop yelling so loud."(edited)
[2:38 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Telling me to stop yelling? What? So that I don't inform the local authorities? I'll have you know Kazama doesn't take too kindly to petty pick-pockets..." He added, starting to walk away from Yavae, his sunken eyes both narrowed and darting.
[2:39 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kazama also bought me lunch recently and we talked about our respective love lives, so don't act to sure that he'll take the word of a paranoid fool against mine."
[2:45 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Hmph, big words coming from a big thief, I'd say. I'll have to confirm that myself, next time I see him." Kalenzo started backing away, slinking towards an alleyway before breaking out into a sprint. "Just know that I'm onto you, thief"
[2:46 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "What an annoying little freak. At least he wasn't grabby."
[2:52 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Gods, what an insufferable bitch..." Kalenzo muttered, slowing his pace into a walk as he continued down the ever so familiar alleyway. You're not thinking straight, Kalenzo, you let her just make fun of you like that. You're better than this, you don't have to take that. You are the lotus blossom compared to that woman's wilting thornbrush.
[2:54 AM] DiurnalKnight!: Well, Yavae begins to walk off
[2:57 AM] ColdToiletSeat: =====End RP #6AMClownfiesta=====



No comments:

Post a Comment