Sunday, July 17, 2016

26.3: Ich mag dich sehr

Featuring: Sula, Vivianna

[9:43 PM] Kwakado: Sula returns to the royal stables, having left on foot today. Shimi flaps up out of her stall and hurries over to him, nearly knocking him over as he embraces her with his arm.
[9:44 PM] Mika™: Vivianna is resting with Este curled up besides her,
[9:46 PM] Kwakado: Nuzzling her head until she settles, Sula leads Shimi back into the stable, quietly so as not to disturb the child.
[9:47 PM] Mika™: Vivianna sits up quietly and rubs her eyes. Oh my time had slipped away from her.
[9:48 PM] Kwakado: "ha ha...Vivi-i, shouldn't you be back at the Inn by now?" He lets go of Shimi's reins.(edited)
[9:51 PM] Mika™: She looks up at her eyes wide before narrowing at him. "I suppose, time just got away from me."
[9:52 PM] Kwakado: He smiles. "If you want, Shimi-e and I could take you back."
[9:54 PM] Mika™: She wants to accept but..he had lied to her. She glares and shakes her head. "I don't need your help Sula."
[9:55 PM] Kwakado: "...I see." He sits down, looking carefully at Este's breathing. "Are you...feeling well?"
[9:57 PM] Mika™: She crosses her arms and looks away. "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be hmmm.."
[9:59 PM] Kwakado: Sula sighed. "I just do not want her to drop her Dragoncharm, that is all. What if some kind of bandit came by and stole it?"
[10:01 PM] Mika™: "What are you even talking about?"
[10:02 PM] Kwakado: Sula shakes his head. "I wondered if my talk with Kaza-mo was still bothering you."(edited)
[10:05 PM] Mika™: "No..I'm over that..w-wait nothing is bothering me Sula! I'm fine!"
[10:06 PM] Kwakado: "Ommm....." No response, but a shut-eyed hum. Sula simply waited, for several moments, for her to be ready to speak.(edited)
[10:09 PM] Mika™: She bites her lips harder. "You're a liar..." She wanted it to come out as a yell but it came out as a choked whisper.
[10:10 PM] Kwakado: Nothing but a nod. "I told you, Vivi-i. I am a fortune-teller."
[10:14 PM] Mika™: She gets up and clenches her fist..even now..even now he would do this. "..A liar...maybe you'll never learn to trust me." She walks over to him and hands him the jewelry box, her hands shake a little.
[10:14 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-i, you know I trust you...What is this?"
[10:16 PM] Kwakado: Sula takes it, slowly, eyes still more on her than on her box.
[10:19 PM] Mika™: "You don't trust me...it's a present..I wanted to get you something, like you got me that necklace..but now as I learn why you're foot is hurt and how you hide it from me...open it Sula."
[10:20 PM] Kwakado: The retainer of Khlin keeps his fingers from trembling as he opens the box. How could she know? ...But he realized there was only one way.
[10:24 PM] Kwakado: A soft melody plays as a dark peagasus twirls. Sula can't help but smile a little, even in this circumstance. "It's...wonderful, Vivi-i. I didn't know they made something as pretty as this... Kwemo."(edited)
[10:27 PM] Mika™: She only sighs. "I'm going now Sula. I've cried enough over this. I..I..nevermind what I thought."
[10:28 PM] Kwakado: "Wait, Vivi-i! Why would Leo-e say I don't trust you?!"
[10:30 PM] Mika™: "He didn't but if you have to lie to me, then I guess, you don;t trust me."
[10:31 PM] Kwakado: "No, Vivian-na..." Sula closed the box. "I lied to you, because I trust you."
[10:33 PM] Mika™: "Sula..that doesn't make sense. I was so worried about you! A robbery! Why!?" She tries to stop herself but the words just came out.
[10:34 PM] Kwakado: "That! That is why!" Sula's palms open. "Were you worried yesterday, when I told you we were training? Were you worried when Elwyn came, and everything started to heal?"
[10:37 PM] Mika™: "No because you lied to me! Ignorance isn't bliss for me! Someone died Sula! And you wanted me to remind blind it it!"
[10:38 PM] Kwakado: "Yes. Yes, someone is dead. And now you know." His head hung back. "If Kaza-mo comes right now, will you tell him? If he asks what you know about the death, will you tell the truth and send Sula-o off to prison?"(edited)
[10:44 PM] Mika™: She stares...he was covering for himself..if she didn't know..then...the tears she was holding back finally fall. "I..I'm done Sula..I give up."
[10:46 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-i, how could I give you a choice like that? How could I force you to lie, or betray your friend? Would you truly wish for me to force this burden on you? To decide to hurt you?"
[10:48 PM] Mika™: "I wanted you to trust me and I so wanted to trust you." Her heart hurt very much now.
[10:51 PM] Kwakado: "...What else has Leo-din told you about me?"
[10:52 PM] Mika™: "Nothing Sula..he doesn't know you and I guess neither did I."
[10:53 PM] Kwakado: "Please, Vivi-i...I am asking this for his sake. Not ours. Do you know who it is we are, Sula and Leo? How we know each other?"(edited)
[10:56 PM] Mika™: "You knew his mother right...no you worked for her."
[10:57 PM] Kwakado: "Still."
[10:59 PM] Kwakado: Sula exhales. "I am a Dwabi, but I have not lived with my people for many years. Sula-o is here, not for Dwabi, but for Khlin."
[10:59 PM] Mika™: "Ok...I..what?"
[11:00 PM] Kwakado: "I have come to Ama-terasu...to save Leo-e's people." Sula rubbed his temples with regret. " If the future does not change...something horrible will happen to them."
[11:02 PM] Mika™: "Something terrible? And you think it has something to do with..this place..ok..ok but why are you telling me this?"
[11:03 PM] Kwakado: "You want to trust me, yes, Vivi-i? You want to know why I did what I did, that night?"(edited)
[11:04 PM] Mika™: She nods. "And that robbery had something to do with all of this..I..no please explain to me."
[11:07 PM] Kwakado: Sula rests a hand on hers. "If you truly want to know...then I trust you. But the truth is a terrible, heavy thing. Even after decades of practice, it still hurts to learn. Do you want this?"
[11:09 PM] Mika™: She looks at their hands before she starts to hold his. "Of course I do Sula, even if the true is dark I want to know."
[11:11 PM] Kwakado: Sula's glassy grey eyes quiver a bit. "Forgive me, then."
[11:12 PM] Kwakado: "...Aishatu like me, can see the future through their feet. That is why we must never cover them, no matter how hard it gets. These truths, the Kolai, they come into my eyes, into my heart...my dreams."
[11:14 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-i, I saw it. An army of Frey-zen demons marches into Khlin. Rich, poor, they both die."(edited)
[11:14 PM] Kwakado: She can feel his trembling hand.
[11:16 PM] Mika™: She squeezes his hand. "Oh Sula.."
[11:19 PM] Mika™: "I'm sure it's not the kingdom sending them. I don't think this Kingdom would do that. It must be some evil force."
[11:20 PM] Kwakado: Sula shakes his head. "What other evil force could come from the castle?"
[11:21 PM] Kwakado: His grip tightens. "The people of Khlin are starving. Their leaders do not care. It is a kingdom at war with itself. Even a good kingdom...could still make a mistake, trying to help."
[11:23 PM] Mika™: She tries not to wince, he was starting to hurt her. "But not monster...I just don't think it was them. The princess is so very nice and young too. I can't think she'd want to send monsters to a kingdom already at war with itself. It would smarter to wait till the leaders were weaken and truly destabilize the region."
[11:24 PM] Kwakado: "I have already spoken with Kaza-mo. He tells me it will be her."(edited)
[11:26 PM] Mika™: "Kazama..really..so what are trying to do then Sula?"
[11:30 PM] Kwakado: "...I do not know. I thought I could change the princess's mind...but then Leo-din..." He shakes his head. "No...I cannot speak of it. I don't want you to hate him."
[11:31 PM] Mika™: "Did you tell Leodin what you told me?"
[11:33 PM] Kwakado: Sula places his other palm on the ground. "Leo-din is...a very confused child. He does not understand what war can do to its people."
[11:35 PM] Mika™: "So you left him in the dark abnd then get mad when he says things different then what you want."
[11:35 PM] Mika™: "...I don't know you do I and here I thought I was learning."
[11:36 PM] Kwakado: He coughs. "I never thought he would try to convince Ellis-o to send soldiers into Khlin."
[11:37 PM] Kwakado: "That night you saw us at the Black Pearl, we were simply supposed to gain her trust, keep her from acting too soon, then..."
[11:38 PM] Mika™: "You stupid man, you have no one to blame but yourself! Leodin would have understood but he's doing what he feels is best! Just like you are...oh you're both so dumb."
[11:40 PM] Kwakado: "...I wonder." Sula found himself at a loss for words.
[11:43 PM] Mika™: She snatches her hand back and glares hard at him. "Now I'm just mad. If only you didn't keep people in the dark! You can't make plans and keep them to yourself!" She slumps down. "We'll face those monster together."
[11:44 PM] Kwakado: "...You want to help us, to save Khlin? Even if it could hurt you?" Sula thought back to that awful dinner, as vivid as if it were happening right now...
[11:46 PM] Mika™: "Yes, you're my friends, I want to make sure you're safe." She's crying again, they are angry tears too.
[11:47 PM] Kwakado: "I know, but....when that necklace came, I thought that you had been hurt, Vivi-i! I don't want that to happen truly!" He turns away. "Forgive me."
[11:49 PM] Mika™: She takes a deep breath, crying so much gave her headaches. "I understand Sula-i I forgive you. Just..tell me the truth when you do things like this. I..I don't want to find you dead one day after you lied and told me everything was fine..don't do that to me..please."
[11:51 PM] Kwakado: He stands up, walking over to her. "I see...so our fears are the same." Sula sits by her, offering an oversized sleeve to dry her tears.(edited)
[11:55 PM] Mika™: She hugs him instead, his warmth making her feel better.
[11:56 PM] Kwakado: A trickle comes from his own eyes as he holds her tight. "I won't die, Vivi-i. I promise."
[11:57 PM] Mika™: She hugs him tighter. "Promise me Sula-i"
[11:59 PM] Kwakado: He stifles a fit of laughter. "I promise..!"
[11:59 PM] Mika™: She pulls back. "A-Are you laughing...really.."
July 18, 2016
[12:00 AM] Kwakado: "F-forgive me. Sula-i...it means...'Little Sula.'" The corners of his mouth contort.
[12:01 AM] Mika™: She can't help but smile as well. "Seems my dwabi is still not so good."
[12:02 AM] Kwakado: "Please, Vivian-na...call me Sula-o. You may be older than I think, but not that old! Hahaha!"
[12:03 AM] Mika™: "Wait then are you calling me little Vivianna!"
[12:05 AM] Kwakado: "Of course! O comes ahead of i. And Sula-o came before Vivi-i!"
[12:09 AM] Mika™: "Y-You think me a child!"
[12:12 AM] Kwakado: Sula shakes his head. "There is a Dwabi doctor in Amaterasu, seventy-eight years old. I call him Kanu-o, but I am no child, ha!"
[12:14 AM] Mika™: She pouts before smiling. "Ok ok Sula-o"
[12:15 AM] Kwakado: He returns the smile. "Thank you, Vivi-i. Learning to respect your elders is an important part of growing up, you know..." He gives a stupid smirk.(edited)
[12:18 AM] Mika™: How did he make her go from sad to mad to happy so quickly. She giggles giving him a hard poke. "Oh shush."
[12:19 AM] Kwakado: He falls back, clutching his side as if the finger-poke was fatal. "No...my promise!" Sula chuckles, springing back upright.(edited)
[12:20 AM] Mika™: "Huh?"
[12:21 AM] Mika™: "Oh! Sula you're too silly!" She grins.
[12:23 AM] Mika™: She cuddles him. Wasn't she going to avoid him..ah..maybe another time.
[12:28 AM] Mika™: "I'm glad you like it. I made up a song to go with it."
[12:29 AM] Kwakado: "Thank you for the box...again, ha."
[12:29 AM] Kwakado: "Could you..sing it, for me?"
[12:30 AM] Kwakado: Sula snatches the box off of the ground and opens it.
[12:31 AM] Mika™: She nods and begins to sing.
[12:35 AM] Kwakado: Shimi's head leans in, letting the song sink in like sunlight on a black lotus.(edited)
[12:37 AM] Mika™: "~All alone dancing, not able to sleep, Because of you, the one who thrills me, strange lover.~"
[12:38 AM] Kwakado: Sula shuts his eyes, letting the melody sink in.
[12:39 AM] Mika™: She hums the rest. "Oh Sula ich mag dich sehr."
[12:40 AM] Kwakado: "..what was that?"
[12:43 AM] Mika™: She smiles lovingly at him. "Ich mag dich sehr."(edited)
[12:44 AM] Kwakado: "Ah..." Sula grins. "I am having trouble hearing you?"
[12:46 AM] Mika™: "Ich mag dich sehr Sula." She traces the shape of a small heart onto Sula's chest with her fingers.
[12:49 AM] Kwakado: With the sounds properly committed to memory, he lets in a large gasp. "Haa! You must be speaking the words of Nanya!"
[12:50 AM] Mika™: She nods
[12:51 AM] Kwakado: A hum. "It sounds so...rough. Like a mountainside."
[12:52 AM] Mika™: She frowns "Does it?"
[12:54 AM] Kwakado: He nods. "But the mountains are nothing to fear, I wonder."
[12:57 AM] Mika™: "A...And you didn't understand what I said right?"
[12:58 AM] Kwakado: "...You said it because you wanted me to receive it, yes?"
[12:59 AM] Mika™: "What?"
[12:59 AM] Kwakado: He smiles. "Why would you tell me something you did not want me to know? Ha ha ha."
[1:01 AM] Mika™: So he didn't understand. She smiles. "Yes why would I ever do that.."
[1:03 AM] Kwakado: Sula cuddles closer. "Only a Klafi would speak such nonsense."
[1:06 AM] Mika™: She can't help but like this man. She just seem to fit with him. "Sula..."
[1:10 AM] Kwakado: Sula, content with all this, starts to drift into unconsciousness..(edited)
[1:11 AM] Mika™: She watches and whispers a soft keibele to him.
[1:15 AM] Mika™: Laying a kiss on his lips again.
[1:20 AM] Mika™: ==END RP==



No comments:

Post a Comment