Thursday, July 21, 2016

30.1: Come Get Me

Featuring: Leodin, Ariana

[6:22 AM] REWlego: Leodin was doing his normal routine of checking Amaterasu from the rooftops. He had nowhere to be at the moment, so he just wandered around, watching the streets for anything suspicious.
[6:26 AM] Rom: Ariana is currently sitting on the roof of a building overlooking the market district of town, who or what she is looking for is unknown. She sees a man clad in black approaching via roof top and calls him over... "Hey, you! come over here!" she yelled out to the man
[6:27 AM] REWlego: Leodin sees the woman sitting on a nearby rooftop. Huh... I wonder what she's doing up here... I don't recognize her. He jumps to the rooftop she's on. "Is everything alright?"
[6:30 AM] Rom: "Oh yeah everything is fine, just lookin' for someone" Ariana then pats the tiles "Sit down here next to me"
[6:31 AM] REWlego: "O-okay...." Leodin cautiously sits down next to her.
[6:32 AM] REWlego: "So... who are you looking for? Perhaps I could help."
[6:36 AM] Rom: "Oh shes a sweet little girl. She has the prettiest blue eyes" Ariana turned and smiled at him "have you seen her?"
[6:36 AM] REWlego: "I'm sure there's a lot of people that could be described that way... I'm sorry, but you might have to elaborate a bit more."
[6:47 AM] Rom: " you see, she is my cousin" She stares at the man with a concerned look "We were shopping and when i turned around for five minutes she was gone! she has pink hair with blue tips, please you must help me find her!"
[6:49 AM] REWlego: "D-do you mean Vivianna?" He looks at her, a bit confused
[6:51 AM] Rom: "Y-y-yeah! please you must help me find her!" Ariana grabs his hands and holds them to her chest "I'm begging you! You must help me find my niece!"
[6:51 AM] REWlego: "Wait... I thought you said she's your cousin."
[6:52 AM] Rom: "She is! it was just a slip of the tongue is all"
[6:53 AM] REWlego: "Vivianna never mentioned having a cousin here...."
[6:54 AM] Rom: Dodging the question ariana replys back with "So you do know her! please tell me the last place you saw her, i'll pay you greatly for this information"
[6:57 AM] REWlego: "The last place I saw her...." Leodin thinks for a bit. "It was on the way to her room at an inn..."
[7:00 AM] Rom: "Thank you!" Ariana lets go of his hands and stands up "here, let me reward you for your help" She leans over and kisses him on the head "thats for helping me find my sister" she says while giggling
[7:02 AM] REWlego: "W-what..... Okay, first you said cousin, then you said niece, and now you're saying sister.... I can't let you just leave like that."
[7:04 AM] Rom: "You wanna come with me huh?" She tilts her head to the side still smiling "You don't have to anymore, i can handle this pretty boy"
[7:05 AM] REWlego: Leodin shifts uncomfortably "That's not what I'm saying... I just can't really trust someone I just met who claims to be Vivianna's... cousin aunt and or sister..."(edited)
[7:10 AM] Rom: Ignoring him again she replies with... "I'm pretty sure a strong handsome man like you has other places to be?"
[7:11 AM] REWlego: "I... I don't right now... I can't let you go to Vivianna's home though."
[7:13 AM] Rom: She reaches down and grabs his hand again, staring him in the eyes with an innocent expression while doing so "Why? you can trust me"
[7:17 AM] REWlego: "Actually... I don't know if I can..." He pulls his hand away. "I'm sorry, but I've only just met you."
[7:20 AM] Rom: "Upset" she starts to cry "I'm sorry that i'm not trustworthy enough for you"
[7:21 AM] REWlego: He thinks the crying is genuine and starts to feel bad. "Oh, oh no... I'm so sorry..." He puts a hand on her arm.
[7:23 AM] Rom: "T-t-t-t-thank you kind sir for your comfort, but i need to go find her now or i might lose her forever"
[7:24 AM] REWlego: "Well... how about, next time I see her, I'll tell her you're looking for her?"
[7:25 AM] Rom: "I need to find her right now though, who knows what kind of people live around these parts"
[7:25 AM] REWlego: He puts his other hand on her arm "I know Vivianna. She'll be safe."
[7:26 AM] Rom: "Please just let me go then, i need to see her"
[7:28 AM] REWlego: "I.... I still can't do that though... I'll go with you."
[7:29 AM] Rom: "J-j-j-just before we leave though, can you tell me if violet is staying with anyone?"
[7:30 AM] REWlego: "What? Who's Violet? I don't know who that is..."
[7:32 AM] Rom: "She's.. um... you know.." Ariana takes a step away from Leodin and drops the act "Ahh fuck it, i'll get the info out of you the old fashioned way" Ariana pulls out a hidden knife and points it at his neck "Either you tell me or i'll slit your throat!"
[7:34 AM] REWlego: Leodin ducks and rolls away. "I have to say, you make a pretty good actor." He reaches down to his sheath and draws Morderrand.(edited)
[7:36 AM] Rom: "Nice sword" She gets into a fighting stance "Is it compensating for something?"
[7:37 AM] REWlego: "Excuse me?"
[7:37 AM] Rom: "Drop the sword little boy and i promise i won't kill you"
[7:38 AM] REWlego: "I'd like to see you try."
[7:39 AM] Rom: "Hah! you humans. Always so arrogant" Ariana turns around, her back facing leodin "Come get me little boy!"
[7:41 AM] REWlego: Leodin is hesitant, but reaches behind his back, underneath the cape, and pulls out a knife, throwing it at Ariana.
[7:53 AM] Rom: The knife flung at Ariana collides and smacks her right in the back. she staggers slightly but quickly regains her composure. (the knife is sitting on the roof having not pierced skin) "cheeky little shit aren't you, throwing a knife at a lady like that. what do they teach the children these days?"
[7:56 AM] REWlego: "You've had quite the change of attitude, miss. I can hope for the best, but I must plan for the worst."
[7:59 AM] Rom: "seeing as how you like knives so much try this on for size!" Ariana tosses the knife in her hand directly behind her at Leodin
[8:01 AM] REWlego: Leodin swings Morderrand upwards and knocks the knife to the side. "Maybe you should look where you're aiming next time."
[8:01 AM] Rom: "Hah! as if i need to!"
[8:03 AM] REWlego: Leodin runs up to her and kicks, sending his foot straight towards her back.
[8:07 AM] Rom: Ariana quickly turns around and grabs his foot "Beginners mistake" She then grabs him by the collar, lifts him up slightly off the ground and slams him into the roof "Pathetic human"
[8:16 AM] REWlego: Leodin leans back on his arms and kicks upwards with one foot towards Ariana, pushing her away before he stands back up.
[8:16 AM] Rom: "Getting back up for more eh? i won't be so gentle next time"
[8:19 AM] REWlego: "Oh, so you were going easy? Well so was I." Leodin slashes his sword down towards Ariana.
[8:22 AM] Rom: Ariana steps to the left dodging the sword slash with ease, she then grabs his arm and brings him close to her "You've been very bad, i might have to put you in your place" She then pushes him away
[8:24 AM] REWlego: "Oh, I'd like to see you try, miss."
[8:28 AM] Rom: "I hardly even have to try" Ariana pulls a knife out from her sleeve and throws it at Leodin's left leg
[8:31 AM] REWlego: The blade connects with his leg as Leodin drops to a knee, and looks back up at Ariana. "Heh, good one." He tucks his head down as he rolls towards her, taking the knife and slashing it up at her with his right hand.
[8:35 AM] Rom: The knife blade connects and scratches her leg, drawing a small amount of blood "Hey now! This uniform is an antique!" She jumps back, completely weaponless and seemingly unable to counter attack "Give me your best shot you vile beast!"
[8:39 AM] REWlego: "Vile beast? Perhaps you were looking in a mirror when you said that?"
[8:40 AM] REWlego: He thrusts the blade towards Ariana, aiming for a spot that would be non-lethal.
[8:41 AM] Rom: Ariana quickly dodges the strike again, picks him up and slams him down "Wow that was pathetic, even for a human"
[8:43 AM] Rom: Ariana reaches down to pick him back up to throw him again when...
[8:45 AM] REWlego: Leodin rolls out of the way and stands up, slashing Morderrand back behind him towards Ariana.
[8:48 AM] Rom: Ariana grabs his arm for a third time, holds it behind his back with her right arm and grabs him by the neck with her left. she then picks him up and slams him a third time "Surely you must be tired of this by now?"
[8:49 AM] REWlego: "Ugh.... I thought you would be the one tired of doing the same attack every time."
[8:50 AM] Rom: "Say the man who can only swing his sword around"
[8:51 AM] Rom: Ariana walks over to him and tries to kick him...
[8:55 AM] REWlego: Leodin grabs her leg and uses it to pull himself back up, standing behind her, facing away from her. "Oh really?" Leodin sends his right elbow towards her back....
[8:59 AM] Rom: Ariana grabs his elbow before it reaches her "I'm not going to throw you this time" Ariana punches him hard on the back of the head "See? i told ya"(edited)
[9:03 AM] REWlego: Leodin's head gets knocked forward, sending him stumbling farther away from Ariana. "Ah! touché." He turns around, sending his foot towards Ariana again.
[9:04 AM] Rom: The kick hits her squarely in the gut staggering her slightly "Nice pair of legs you have there, too bad i have to rip them off"
[9:05 AM] Rom: Ariana takes a step back "Give me everything you have"
[9:11 AM] REWlego: Leodin puts Morderrand into it's sheath. "I'll at least make the fight a bit more even." He takes a step forward and punches her with his left hand.
[9:13 AM] Rom: Ariana takes the blow directly in the chest "Seems like the lords of this land have forgotten their manners" Ariana takes another step back Just gotta wait for the right time to strike(edited)
[9:14 AM] REWlego: "And how did you know that I am nobility?"
[9:14 AM] Rom: "No peasant owns a sword that expensive looking"(edited)
[9:16 AM] REWlego: Leodin shifts his balance to his right leg and sends his left foot straight at Ariana's head.
[9:21 AM] Rom: Ariana grabs his boot just before it touches her face "Wow, i guess your way too strong for little ol' me" She lets go of his boot and kneels down "I concede defeat to you good sir"
[9:24 AM] REWlego: "Really...?" Leodin thinks about what to do next "Well... I suppose if you're going to be so polite about this, I should introduce myself..." He waits for her to stand back up.
[9:25 AM] Rom: She stands up
[9:25 AM] REWlego: He reaches out a hand. "My name is Leodin."
[9:26 AM] Rom: "I'm not touching your hand human" She pauses for a second "You probably don't care who i am, humans barely care for us anymore"
[9:27 AM] REWlego: "Us?" He lowers his hand slowly. "Well, I'd still like to know your name."
[9:28 AM] Rom: "I have been known by many names but you may call me Ariana"
[9:29 AM] REWlego: "It's been a..... pleasure.... to meet you, Miss Ariana." He bows "Hopefully next time it will be on better terms."
[9:30 AM] Rom: "I hadn't finished introducing myself yet idiot"
[9:31 AM] REWlego: He's a bit shocked by the sudden name calling. "I... I apologize. Please, continue."
[9:35 AM] Rom: "You may call me Lady Ariana of the first dragons, future queen of the world"
[9:36 AM] REWlego: "Ah.... let's shorten that... I will just call you Lady Ariana."
[9:37 AM] Rom: "How about you praise me as your god and beg for forgiveness?"
[9:38 AM] REWlego: "If I recall correctly, you admitted defeat, so... I will have to decline."
[9:39 AM] Rom: "this was hardly a fight"
[9:40 AM] REWlego: "Oh? Perhaps at some point in the future we should have a rematch then."
[9:40 AM] Rom: "Not necessary, i will win"
[9:41 AM] REWlego: "Heh, alright then. If you're so confident then why don't we decide on a place and time right now?"(edited)
[9:43 AM] Rom: "Little man, you don't understand my power, my true power" Ariana starts walking backwards towards the edge of the roof "Someday you'll see and you will beg for forgiveness"
[9:44 AM] REWlego: "If you say so, Lady Ariana."
[9:45 AM] Rom: "Before i go take this with you" Ariana tosses a small stone at Leodin "Keep it"
[9:46 AM] REWlego: Leodin catches it. "It's... a stone... what is it for?"
[9:47 AM] Rom: "It grants one luck as long as you pray to it" Ariana is at the very edge of the roof overlooking the market district "Guess this is where we say goodbye" Ariana then jumps backwards off the roof
[9:48 AM] REWlego: Leodin runs to the edge to make sure she lands safely.
[9:48 AM] Rom: Below Ariana is nowhere to be seen
[9:49 AM] REWlego: "......." Leodin goes and collects his knife on the roof and continues his watch, staying a bit closer to Vivianna's inn to make sure Ariana doesn't show up.
[10:59 AM] REWlego: ==========END RP==========



No comments:

Post a Comment