Monday, July 18, 2016

27.3: Too Stubborn to Listen

Featuring: Sula, Leodin

[4:32 PM] Kwakado: Sula woke up next to Este, slowly stirring over the course of an hour. He looked up at the sun, creeping through the stable windows, and realized just how late he'd been. Seeing an ornate jewelry box at his feet, Sula reaches over to grab it. Smiling, he opens the box.
[4:33 PM] Kwakado: A soft melody plays as a dark peagasus twirls.
[4:37 PM] Kwakado: Sula closes the box, stowing it away.
[4:37 PM] REWlego: Leodin finds his way to the stables to see Este, partly expecting to find either Sula or Vivianna there.
[4:38 PM] Kwakado: Hearing someone approach: "Shimi-e? Is that you?"
[4:38 PM] REWlego: "Ah, no... It's just me."
[4:40 PM] Kwakado: "...Ommmm..." He had not expected to see Leo this soon, after no sign of him for a few days. "Kwemo."(edited)
[4:42 PM] REWlego: "Hello...."
[4:44 PM] Kwakado: Sula sat up, his short hair covered in bits of hay. "...Forgive me, Leo-e."
[4:44 PM] REWlego: "I don't think you have anything to apologize for, Sula... I should be begging for forgivenes from you."
[4:45 PM] Kwakado: "I am the one who lied to you. Tried to help you lie to yourself. Bringing only Nanyo."
[4:48 PM] REWlego: Leodin stays quiet for a moment "I still need to apologize for letting our... disagreement escelate to such violence."
[4:50 PM] Kwakado: "Do not worry. I knew you would raise your sword at me...It was our fate."(edited)
[4:55 PM] REWlego: "Then why didn't you try to diffuse the conflict?"
[4:59 PM] Kwakado: "I think we were all... Quite Nanyo that night. Vivi-i, too."
[5:01 PM] REWlego: "Actually... speaking of Vivianna..."
[5:01 PM] REWlego: "She asked my to talk to you about something."
[5:02 PM] Kwakado: "...Yes, you told her everything. I know. It's not a problem."
[5:02 PM] REWlego: "Well, I promised her that I would ask you a question."
[5:03 PM] Kwakado: Sula blinks. "Uu?"
[5:05 PM] REWlego: "Sula, I don't know if you've noticed, but Vivianna... she has... romantic feelings for you...."
[5:06 PM] Kwakado: "-Leo-e, I have just woken up. It is too early for these jokes."
[5:07 PM] REWlego: "I'm not joking Sula."
[5:08 PM] Kwakado: Sula yawns. "Truly, it was not that funny when El-wyn told me yesterday."
[5:09 PM] REWlego: "Sula. Look at me. Does it look like I'm joking?"
[5:10 PM] Kwakado: "Yes, that is the same face he had. Did El-wyn repeat it to you, or was it your idea?" Sula hums and scratches the side of Este's head.
[5:11 PM] REWlego: "Sula, just.... at least pretend that it's true... just for a moment... Would you return her feelings?"(edited)
[5:12 PM] Kwakado: "Leo-e!" Sula gave him a sharp stare. "Enough. I do not like this game you are playing."
[5:12 PM] REWlego: Leodin swifty takes his mask off ad returns the stare. "This is not a game, Sula!"
[5:14 PM] Kwakado: Sula pinches his chin, visibly surprised. "I did not realize you felt this strongly about her... Forgive me."
[5:15 PM] REWlego: "She wants to know if you return the feelings she has for you... Please, just give me a straight answer."
[5:16 PM] Kwakado: "Then ask a straight question, Khlin boy!" Sula reaches for his cane. "Do not waste my time with this Nanyo. It is spoiling your apology."
[5:19 PM] REWlego: Leodin takes a deep breath. "Vivianna has grown close to you, and she told me that she has developed romantic feelings towards you. Her question is if you have those same feelings for her."
[5:20 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods, looking away. "You are a good friend, Leo-e, and I see why you are so close with El-wyn. You want to help her, I understand."
[5:21 PM] Kwakado: He turns the staff upright, planting it into the ground.
[5:22 PM] REWlego: "Well? What's your answer?"
[5:24 PM] Kwakado: He grips the staff tight, and stands up. "Is there truly no one else for you to try to throw at her? Not Drew-i? Or El-wyn?"
[5:24 PM] REWlego: "This is not about them, Sula! She wanted to know about you!"
[5:26 PM] Kwakado: "Ha! You truly have to come to an old man, bound to your family, for this?!" Sula begins walking away from the boy.
[5:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin grabs Sula's shoulder and turns him around. Tired of Sula's distrust, Leodin begins to yell "This is Vivianna we're talking about, Sula! I would never lie about her!"
[5:30 PM] Kwakado: His eyes squinted. "If you are going to try to trick me, Leo-i...Do it better than this."(edited)
[5:32 PM] REWlego: "This is no trick, Sula! I'm trying to find out for Vivianna's sake, so stop pretending like this is for someone else!"
[5:33 PM] Kwakado: "Either you're lying, or you have been tricked. I know all about Vivi-i's feelings."
[5:34 PM] REWlego: "Obviously not well enough.... I'm disappointed that you couldn't figure this out."
[5:36 PM] Kwakado: "And I am surprised that she has told you nothing about the man she is interested in. I wonder if she trusts you as much as you trust her, Leo-e."
[5:39 PM] REWlego: Leodin has had enough. He slaps Sula. "She personally told me this, Sula! She is interested in you, whether you believe it or not! How do you think she'll react when she finds out you don't even believe her?"(edited)
[5:43 PM] Kwakado: Sula simply turns away, gripping the music box in his hands. "...I trust Vivian-ni. And she trusts me. Vivi-i would not toy with her suitor, make him play messenger to mock an old man where he sleeps!" Sula steps closer to the exit. "She does not wear a mask... Not like us."
[5:44 PM] REWlego: Leodin slaps him again "I don't want this to end up like the night after dinner with Ellis... I need you to trust me Sula."
[5:45 PM] Kwakado: "Then don't touch me." Sula raises his head. "And stop telling me lies about Vivi-i."
[5:47 PM] REWlego: "Sula.... I thought that you trusted me...."
[5:49 PM] Kwakado: "..And I trust Vivi-i more than either of us. Shimi-eeee~" Sula's melodic call stirs his mount, who starts to approach.
[5:50 PM] REWlego: "So what do you want me to tell Vivianna, hm?"
[5:55 PM] Kwakado: "That she should listen to her heart, and not this pack of Khlin dogs." Sula grips the reins, but does not mount yet. "Not very different from I told her when she asked me herself."
[5:56 PM] REWlego: "You're impossible Sula... You're just hurting Vivianna even more by not giving me an answer."
[5:57 PM] Kwakado: "And your... Philosophy games are helping no one."
[5:57 PM] REWlego: "As I said, they're not games... I'm telling the truth, you're just too stubborn to listen."
[5:58 PM] Kwakado: "And what makes you think it is true? ...Este-i?"
[6:00 PM] REWlego: "She told me herself, Sula... I can't stress this enough to get to you... You're too single-minded."
[6:02 PM] Kwakado: "I think you have stressed it enough...." A sudden thought strikes Sula. "... This is about the training ground, Uu?"
[6:04 PM] REWlego: "This is about exactly what I told you, Sula... Nothing more. Vivianna wants to know if you love her."
[6:08 PM] Kwakado: "Ommm...."
[6:09 PM] Kwakado: Sula puts his cane away, leaning on Shimi. "Do you think I am going to try to kill her, Leo-e?"
[6:10 PM] REWlego: "Stop avoiding the question."
[6:10 PM] Kwakado: "Then...do you think I love her, Leo-e?" Sula's face returns to his again.(edited)
[6:11 PM] REWlego: "I honestly don't know, Sula... That's why I'm here to find out."
[6:11 PM] Kwakado: "If I do not give you an answer, she will still expect one. I...wonder what it is you would say."
[6:12 PM] REWlego: "I will not lie to Vivianna. Whatever answer you give me is what I will give to her."
[6:12 PM] Kwakado: Sula's eyes relax a bit. "Then tell me, Leo-e. What truth is it you have received?"
[6:13 PM] REWlego: "Well, you don't believe that Vivianna truly has feelings for you, so that leads me to believe that you don't return her feelings."
[6:14 PM] Kwakado: Sula smiles. "It is hard to return a gift that is not there, uu? Not a bad wonder. Then you will tell her this?"
[6:15 PM] REWlego: "Tell her what exactly?"
[6:16 PM] Kwakado: "That Sula-o does not trust her." His dark thumb slid along the seam of the box.
[6:18 PM] REWlego: "If you really want her to know that, then I'll tell her... I think she would appreciate it more if you just answered her question."
[6:19 PM] Kwakado: "But I would not be telling her anything, Leo-i. I would be telling you."
[6:19 PM] REWlego: "She asked me to be the messenger, Sula..."
[6:20 PM] Kwakado: "And I asked you to help me stop an invasion, child. You did the opposite of that."
[6:21 PM] Kwakado: "Just like you threw me under a cart and tried to have me arrested the night before that."
[6:22 PM] Kwakado: "And then told Vivi-i all about it...leaving out your own Nanyo."(edited)
[6:23 PM] REWlego: "Sula, you're being quite difficullt.... If you don't wish to help Vivianna, then I won't force you..." Leodin turns away from Sula and begins to leave.
[6:24 PM] Kwakado: "Tell her this truth, Leo-e!"
[6:25 PM] Kwakado: Sula begins to climb onto Shimi-e. "That you have done nothing but get in the way of everything I have tried to do in this city. And that my Keiji-i with her is not so cheap, that I would hand it off to a man I cannot trust!"(edited)
[6:26 PM] Kwakado: "The heart is like an egg. Not a child's ball to be passed around from friend to friend. Not to be given to an Intetsu brat to stomp on!"
[6:27 PM] REWlego: Leodin ignores Sula and keeps walking.
[6:32 PM] Kwakado: "This is between Sula-a and Vivian-na.. If she truly has something to say, she can tell me herself. Ba, Shimi-e!"
[6:32 PM] Kwakado: The pegasus gallops past Leodin, taking care not to run him down.
[6:37 PM] Kwakado: Sula shook his head as she kicked into the skies. "How could he be so cruel, Shimi-e? What are they thinking?"(edited)
[6:37 PM] Kwakado: ========END RP=========


No comments:

Post a Comment