Wednesday, July 20, 2016

29: Redeem Myself From This

Featuring: Mund, Leodin

[1:40 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: As Mund exited the tavern he was at, he decided to, once again, wander around the streets without much to do. "Let's see, let's see... What am I going to do today?"
[1:43 PM] REWlego: Leodin is watching Amaterasu from a rooftop, like always, as he spots the man who tried to kill him a week prior. Wait... that's him. He's the guy who was with Drew and Sula... Leodin jumps down from the roof and follows the man to his destination.
[1:47 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund, for obvious reasons, didn't realised that Leodin was looking after him, so he continued to do his walk without any kind of worry. "Urgh... This is the worst. Without Drew around here, I pretty much have nothing to do..."
[1:50 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: He sighs "Well, maybe buying something with gold that I won and deserved might help me."
[1:50 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: He walked for a bit more and entered a weapons store. He analised the bow he was carrying I should do this more frequently, it looks pretty rusty at the moment. Maybe I'll buy a new here.(edited)
[2:01 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands by the enterance to the the store, waiting for him to exit.
[2:04 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: As he analised the bows, while keeping a budget in mind, Mund finally chooses an Iron Bow. It was slightly more heavier, but at least looked to be far more durable. The shopowner says the price. "It will be 1000 Gold, please."
[2:05 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund pays the man quietly, wishes the man a nice day and, as soon he exits, he spots a man wearing black clothes, with a mask on.
[2:06 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Hmmm, can I help you sir?"
[2:06 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: This man... looks very familiar...
[2:07 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at the man. "Yes, I think you can."
[2:08 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: I have a bad feeling about this, I know he's hiding something. "Then in what, may I ask?"
[2:09 PM] REWlego: "I think it's better if we talk about it in private." Leodin gestures for the man to follow him as he heads into an empty side street.
[2:10 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund follows him, but wary of what the man might do. "So, I believe we're alone now. What do you want to talk about?"
[2:12 PM] REWlego: Leodin casually puts both hands behind his back, under his cape, but is actually holding a knife. "If my memory serves me correctly, you're the man who tried to kill me."
[2:14 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Kill... I tried to kill someone... Mund was shocked in hearing that sentenced. Suddenly, the memories start to appear...
[2:16 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: That night... where everything turned into a hell in a split second...He remembered the man in front of him. He starts to shake for a bit, but at least tries to remain calm.(edited)
[2:16 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "You... were at that "night", if I recall..."
[2:17 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "You were the one... who tried to stop me!"(edited)
[2:18 PM] REWlego: "Yes... you killed a guard... and you attempted to kill me..."
[2:19 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Damn it..."
[2:20 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "When I finally stopped to think about that night, someone just pops up and forces me to remeber it..."
[2:21 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "You'll be shocked after seeing this but..." Mund bows "Thank you very much for stopping me!"
[2:21 PM] REWlego: "Y-you're right... I am shocked.... Why did you try to kill me if you're being so polite now?"(edited)
[2:24 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund returns to his straight pose and says. "Well, how do I put say? Oh, I just explained the other day. I can say that I have double personality, in a way."
[2:25 PM] REWlego: "Double personality.... That's very dangerous if you don't have control over it..."
[2:27 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Yeah... but don't worry. If you don't make me angry, I'm pretty sure things will be alright. See?" Mund shows his new bow. "I just brought this with me, I have no ways to kill you."(edited)
[2:28 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Oh, after all this, I forgot to say. My name is Mund, a traveler. And you?"
[2:32 PM] REWlego: "My name is Leodin..."
[2:33 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "...Say, was there any injuries, besides the soldier."
[2:37 PM] REWlego: "Not any from you."
[2:44 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "At least, I'm glad to know you to stopped me. I know that I would kill more people if you didn't interfere with me."
[2:45 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Damn it, did that Sula guy really screw up that hard?"(edited)
[2:48 PM] REWlego: "Sula has made many mistakes recently..."(edited)
[2:49 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Hm? You know that guy?"
[2:50 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "He was kind of shaddy, if you ask me..."
[2:50 PM] REWlego: "He is..."
[2:55 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund stays quiet for a bit. "Say, Leodin, do you have anything else to speak off?"
[2:56 PM] REWlego: "What do you mean?"
[3:00 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "You seem awfully quiet. As if you don't have anything else to say."
[3:08 PM] REWlego: "I suppose I'm still shocked about your change of attitude from the last time I saw you... Even though I know the reason why, It still amazes me."
[3:11 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund laughs a bit. "It's natural to react like that, so I can say that I'm not that surprised."
[3:14 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Let's change the topic for a bit. You are in here for the festival, I assume?"
[3:14 PM] REWlego: "I suppose you could say that..."
[3:27 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: The awkward silence between the two men was heavy at that moment. I t was pretty obvious both didn't know what to talk about. Suddenly takes out his pouch of money at throws it at Leodin.
[3:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin catches it. "What's this for?"
[3:29 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Take it and if you know the soldier's family, please give this to them. I know it doesn't cost his life and I obviously won't redeem myself from this..."
[3:31 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Just say you are the one who gave this."
[3:32 PM] REWlego: "I won't take credit for someone else's charity."
[3:35 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Well, you can say whatever you want. But at least, promise me you would give this to them."
[3:36 PM] REWlego: "I can find Kazama. He's the head of the guards. I'm sure he'll know what to do with it."
[3:37 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Thanks."
[3:39 PM] REWlego: "Thank you as well, Mund."
[3:41 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "It's the very least I could do, Leodin."
[3:45 PM] REWlego: "It's more than enough, Mund. I will give this to Kazama next time I see him." Leodin puts the pouch away.
[3:49 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Kazama... I've recall seeing a ninja named like that. Is he Her Majesty's retainer?" "Or bodyguard?"(edited)
[3:53 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "If he is that same guy I met, then I know it is in good hands."
[3:53 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods.
[4:00 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund turns around and starts to walk away.
[4:01 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I'm going to find some way to get money, since I'm dead broke at the moment."
[4:03 PM] REWlego: "Then why did you give me this money? I will make the donation for you."
[4:06 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "No, I deserve this. Don't get worried."
[4:07 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund smirks a bit and let's out a small laugh.
[4:10 PM] REWlego: "Well.... stay safe, Mund."
[4:15 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "You too, Leodin. Try to not get into much trouble."
[4:16 PM] REWlego: "Heh... I can try."
[4:22 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund walks away, while waving to Leodin. Forgiving someone like that, he's a pretty noble person, I can say that.
[4:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin watches as Mund leaves, before climbing up to a rooftop.
[4:26 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Well, time to look for a work. Or hunting something, despite not being used to it."
[4:26 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "The world sure is big."
[4:26 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: =====RP END=====



No comments:

Post a Comment