Friday, July 22, 2016

31.1: Really Small Encounter

Featuring: Kalenzo, Drew

[10:05 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Today is a new day, Kalenzo, don't let anybody ruin it for you." The bowman muttered to himself, preparing his things for the day. Hopefully he'd be able to take a walk about the city without anybody interrogating or robbing him, hopefully... Regardless he made his way out the door and onto the city streets.
[10:08 PM] RewbinAce: Drew has been pretty lazy and was starting to run low on gold, wandering aimlessly while deep in thought
[10:08 PM] RewbinAce: I don't want to steal but....hm what else can I do?
[10:11 PM] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo shifted uncomfortably as he felt the sensation of being followed, in what looked like a simple neck-stretch, the man took a glance over his shoulder to see the cloaked figure following him. Tch, just as I thought, I'm being followed... Gods, why can't I have a day to myself?
[10:16 PM] RewbinAce: Drew speeds up as he tries really hard to think of a solution(edited)
[10:18 PM] ColdToiletSeat: The artist took his hands out of his pockets as he heard the distinct sound of rapid footsteps, he got assaulted once, he wasn't going to be assaulted again. Kalenzo started humming as he rested his hands against his hips while he walked.(edited)
[10:21 PM] RewbinAce: Hmmm...music, that'll help! Maybe I can ask around for a bard....or a bar too!
[10:22 PM] RewbinAce: He looks up at the source of the whistling and sprints after him
[10:26 PM] ColdToiletSeat: That's it, I'm getting robbed, in the middle of the street. Why do I always run into the ruffians? He sighed, stepping to the side as the footsteps of the cloaked figure hastened their pace.
[10:28 PM] RewbinAce: Oh it looks like he stopped! Now I don't have to yell He doesn't say anything as he gets closer, he slows down a little bit
[10:31 PM] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo turned around, a frown plastering his face as his eyes narrowed on his pursuer. Hopefully this time they aren't wearing a mask so I can properly sign off on a police report. He thought as the pursuer slowed before reaching him.
[10:34 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Excuse me, but if you're going to rob me, might I suggest you look elsewhere?" He asked, his mouth curling into a tight-lipped frown.
[10:36 PM] RewbinAce: He takes his hood off looking confused "Rob? Nono, I was just going to ask you something"
[10:37 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Oh, alright then..." Kalenzo replied, his expression lightening as the man removed his hood. "Well, what'll it be?"
[10:45 PM] RewbinAce: "What were you humming before?"
[10:48 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Oh nothing, just a simple tune I had grown fond of during my travels... Might I ask, who are you?" He inquired, tilting his head while he tried to get a good analysis of the man's face.
[10:49 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "You seem familiar, but I don't think I can put my finger on your name..."
[11:01 PM] RewbinAce: Drew does a little bow "My name's Drew, yours?"
[11:10 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Kalenzo... It's a pleasure meeting new faces that don't want to make a fool out of me." He responded with a bow, quickly nodding his head before recomposing his stance. He stood with a hand on his right hip, "So, how else may I assist you? Since you were so kind as to interrupt my daily walk."
[11:13 PM] RewbinAce: Drew observes his face for a bit "Well you do look really familiar too"
[11:29 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "I do now? Hmm, funny how the world works like that." Kalenzo joked, his expression curling into a sneer.
July 23, 2016
[10:34 AM] RewbinAce: "I can't put my finger on it, maybe it was a really small encounter"
[10:35 AM] RewbinAce: "Well, anyway do you know any good musicians around here?"
[10:38 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Any good musicians? Well, I know one, but she can be a bit irksome." He responded, starting to continue down his path, beckoning for the man to follow him.
[10:39 AM] RewbinAce: Drew follows him idk what else to put(edited)
[10:45 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Her name is... Vivianna? I believe?" He added, placing a finger to his lips in thought, "Don't quote me on that, but she's a wonderful singer, absolutely enchanting."
[10:47 AM] RewbinAce: "Oh, I actually know her already! She might be busy though"
[10:51 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Oh, alright then." Kalenzo commented, placing his hands back into the comfort of his pockets. "Hmm... might I ask... why are you asking me for this information?"
[10:54 AM] RewbinAce: "Well If we stick around for a while we might remember why we look familiar to each other....and I might as well ask more than one question since you haven't declined yet" He smiled
[10:56 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Hmph, you make a fair point." The bow-less bowman nodded, rolling his shoulders while the two walked. "Well then, if you're going to ask, ask me."
[11:13 AM] RewbinAce: "Well I guess I just wanted to listen to some music and then probably go back to work...."
[11:44 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "I see..." He remarked, withdrawing a hand from his pocket to stroke his stubble. "Well, I don't really know how to help you there, sir."
[11:48 AM] RewbinAce: "Ah, alright then, I shouldn't hold you here"
[11:54 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Well, uh, good day to you then." Kalenzo responded, continuing down his usual path.
[12:29 PM] RewbinAce: "See ya!" Drew walked towards the plaza
[12:29 PM] RewbinAce: =======RP End=======



No comments:

Post a Comment