Thursday, July 21, 2016

30.5: Bitch Set Me Up

Featuring: Ariana, Yavae

[9:17 PM] Rom: With her new found information obtained from the foolish lord "Leodin", Ariana has been traveling all throughout the capital city checking every Inn for signs of the Dwabi man and the girl known as "Vivianna". Currently she is checking the Inn known as the "Manticore tavern" for information on the pair. She has only just entered the building and is making her way to the barkeep(edited)
[9:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae, in her cloak, has headed back to check on Vivi's room for some of her stuff
[9:21 PM] Rom: Ariana sits down, orders herself a drink and starts asking questions about the current residents
[9:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae is passing, not paying much attention, but overhears bits of the conversation
[9:22 PM] Rom: "...So anyway, have ya seen that girl around here? she's my sister"
[9:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm...? There's girls here other than Vivi..?"
[9:24 PM] Rom: The barkeep responds back with... "That girl? i've seen her around here a few times. hard to miss a girl with pink hair like that"
[9:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pink hair...? I think I would have noticed that..." She begins actively eavesdropping
[9:28 PM] Rom: (Ariana this time) "Yeah, if you've seen her tell me ok? her name is Vivianna and she means the world to me"
[9:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What the...? Vivi has no sister! I think..." She walks up behind the woman
[9:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? You are Vivi's sister?"
[9:31 PM] Rom: Ariana turns around to face the giantess "Yes have you seen her?" Ariana stares at yavae with a concerned look, tears welling up inside her red eyes
[9:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I have met her, she is such a wonderful juggler." She says, feigning the lie surprisingly easily
[9:35 PM] Rom: Juggler? i didn't know she did that "Yeah, Vivi is super talented, i didn't know she juggled though." Ariana keeps up the sad look, a single tear running down her face "I guess i don't know too much about her anymore, it's been years since we've seen each other"
[9:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ah, I see. I met her recently, she told me many stories of her childhood in Cheve."
[9:38 PM] Rom: "See thats a problem, We grew up far away from each other." Ariana looking even sadder than before, tears running down her face "You see, i am the illegitimate daughter of her father"
[9:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see, her father the pegasus raiser?"
[9:40 PM] Rom: "He raised pegasi? my mother would never speak of him"
[9:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "How did you even know Vivi is your sister..?"
[9:42 PM] Rom: "A note my dear mother left me before she died said that i had a sister name Vivianna"
[9:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "How did you know to come here?"
[9:42 PM] Rom: "I didn't, i've been traveling the land for 3 years looking for her"
[9:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "How did you know she had pink hair...?"
[9:43 PM] Rom: "the note mentioned it"(edited)
[9:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see. Odd, to think she has been dying it that long."
[9:49 PM] Rom: "Dye? i find that insulting, how dare you make fun of my sisters pink hair! she only dyes her tips!"
[9:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh really? She told me it was all dye. How strange." She smiles
[9:51 PM] Rom: noticing the smile she changes the topic "why would she talk to a big brute like you?"(edited)
[9:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "We're quite good friends, we've even slept together a few times."
[9:52 PM] Rom: "Well ok then, she can keep her private life a secret and i think you should too"
[9:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, there's nothing to be ashamed of." Where do I know her from... Oh! I know!
[9:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's so strange that I didn't know Vivi had a sister, let alone a half-breed." She says, keeping her friendly smile
[9:56 PM] Rom: Ariana starts bawling her eyes out, the noise makes the other patrons of the bar turn and look "Why would you say such a horrible thing to me?"
[9:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Well, you quite adamantly stated that you were a manakete when we met in the bathhouse, and Vivi is purebred human, meaning you must be half-human, right?"
[9:58 PM] Rom: "what? Please stop being so mean! i have done nothing to you!"
[9:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What is mean? Well, other than you threatening to kill me in the bathhouse, that was rather mean of you." Her tone is still calm
[9:59 PM] Rom: "I have never met you!" Ariana stands up to leave, still crying "Get out of my way please"(edited)
[10:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Huh, guess I can't help you find Vivi if you're going to keep lying."
[10:01 PM] Rom: "I don't need your help you meanie!"
[10:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Meanie? What's with the sudden 180 in personality? Why, if Vivi wasn't resting up in the St.Farquad hospital she would probably be as shocked as I am."
[10:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She then leaves, walking off, going into an alley, then making her way to St.Farquad Hospital
[10:11 PM] Rom: Wiping the tears from her eyes Ariana turns around and leaves 2 silver pieces on the counter "Thanks for the info barkeep" She then drops a few gold pieces on the bench "Think i'll also rent a room here for a week" After getting her room, she leaves to head to St.Farquad hospital
[10:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae, meanwhile waits inside, behind a corner and listening for her to enter
[10:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: In the time since she got here, she had payed the person at the front to tell anyone who came in looking for "viviana" that she was in the room Yavae was now hiding in the closet of, she had set up blankets and pillows to look like a person inside the bed(edited)
[10:17 PM] Rom: Ariana walks into the hospital, she asks the receptionist if she had seen Vivianna and gets directed into "her" room "Vivi my darling, it's been sooooo long since we've seen each other" Says Ariana as she walks up to the bed
[10:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: No response from the bed
[10:21 PM] Rom: "Darling? are you too scared to see me?"
[10:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: No movement, but then again she's in a hospital, she's probably too sick or wounded
[10:42 PM] Rom: "Vivi? are you ok?" she say before lifting the sheets up revealing the pillows "The damn bitch set me up!"
[10:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yep. Why would she have been scared to see you?" She says, opening the closet
[10:47 PM] Rom: "A-a-are you stalking me?"
[10:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Nope, but I know for a fact Vivi never told me about a sister, and certainly not one who she would be scared to see. I don't like being lied to."
[10:50 PM] Rom: "I told you she doesn't know about me! why wont you listen to what i'm saying? is it because you lame fire tribe brain is too small to comprehend words?"
[10:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why would she have recognized you here first of all, and second of all- I never said where I was from, except back at the bathhouse." She smiles
[10:52 PM] Rom: "it's not hard to spot an ugly fire tribe warrior, anyone could recognize such disgusting features"(edited)
[10:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Really? Because most people here haven't even heard of it." She seems a bit smug
[10:53 PM] Rom: " I think i made it clear that i've spent many a days traveling to find her, of course i'm not from here"
[10:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Tell me where she is from"
[10:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And where you are from."
[10:56 PM] Rom: "Hoshido"
[10:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "She's from Hoshido..?"
[10:57 PM] Rom: "i'm from hoshido, i don't know where she is from. the note didn't say"
[10:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh really? How did she expect you to find her?"
[10:58 PM] Rom: "She did? her father must have told her about me at some point"
[10:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I meant your mother, dragon."
[11:00 PM] Rom: "Mother? what in the world are you talking about pea brain?"(edited)
[11:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She sighs "Who left you the note?"
[11:02 PM] Rom: Continuing to ignore the question "huh? what do you mean by that?"
[11:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What individual wrote you the note which led you to Vivi?"
[11:02 PM] Rom: "Who are you again?"
[11:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Are you going to admit you're lying now or clumsily play dumb for a few minutes longer? Trust me, lying makes me madder than being honest."
[11:04 PM] Rom: "Just get out of my way, i need to go find Vivi"
[11:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What do you want her for, liar?"
[11:05 PM] Rom: "I want to say hello to my Sister OK, is that too much to ask for?"
[11:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "We've established that that's a lie."
[11:07 PM] Rom: "no you established that, i have only told the truth so far"
[11:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "How did your mother expect you to find vivi if she told you nothing of use about her?"
[11:09 PM] Rom: Ariana is getting tired of all this "Just get out of my way now"
[11:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Mmmm, sensitive question?"
[11:10 PM] Rom: "No, just an insensitive bitch blocking my way"
[11:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Go ahead, lose your temper like before, I thought it was funny last time."
[11:13 PM] Rom: "Do i have to call the guards?"
[11:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Do I have to call them to ask why a mysterious woman is looking for Vivi shortly after she was attacked by a mysterious woman who, right about now, is looking for her?"
[11:17 PM] Rom: "What in the world are you going on about?" Ariana takes a step back "Just get out of my way before i have to hurt you"
[11:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Don't worry, you couldn't."
[11:20 PM] Rom: "Ha! as if you could beat me in a real fight"
[11:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, want to man up and try?"
[11:22 PM] Rom: " i Don't even have to try with you"
[11:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Want to put it to the test?"
[11:23 PM] Rom: "Sure whatever, as long as you leave me alone"
[11:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "How about this- you beat me, I tell you where Vivi is, I beat you, you stop lying and tell me the real reason you want her."
[11:26 PM] Rom: "I've got a better one - I beat you, you go die in a hole, you beat me, you go die in a hole"
[11:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Not my style."
[11:28 PM] Rom: "Bad luck for you then"
[11:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Come on, let's find somewhere to fight."
[11:35 PM] Rom: "Here's a good place, it's convenient for you"
[11:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You sure?"
[11:43 PM] Rom: "yeah, wouldn't want to see your filthy blood spilled somewhere nice"
[11:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, then I guess it's alright if it spills on you."
[11:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: @Rom
[11:50 PM] Rom: "I'll let you go first, it's no fun winning that quick"
[11:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Bad move." She suddenly swings a kick at Ariana's midsection
[11:57 PM] Rom: The Kick connects and staggers Ariana "What a weak kick, the fire tribe apparently isn't as strong as it used to be"
[11:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: [oh! you declare an action then roll, we usually decide that if you act then the other person wins the roll they turn t against you, but okay let's do this for now
[11:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She follows up quickly with a full-force headbutt
July 22, 2016
[12:01 AM] Rom: Ariana blocks it with her arm but the blow knocks her back. she is getting close to the wall "Now i see why your brain doesn't work well!"
[12:02 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She charges at Ariana, attempting to grab her
[12:06 AM] Rom: Ariana side steps her charge and attacks by sliding something concealed up her sleeve against the side of Yavae's torso "Good work dumbass, maybe next time you'll think before you attack" Ariana points at where she attacked "Thats a nice cut you got there"
[12:08 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph, didn't figure you'd fight like a coward."
[12:10 AM] Rom: Ariana charges past Yavae and slices at the other side of her torso
[12:11 AM] Rom: "you're way too slow and clumsy"
[12:12 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "And you're weaker than you look." She picks up a nearby chair and swings it at her
[12:13 AM] Rom: Ariana gracefully ducks underneath it "Still too slow"
[12:16 AM] Rom: Ariana turns her back towards Yavae "Lets see if you're any better than that dumb lord"
[12:17 AM] DiurnalKnight!: While her back is turned, Yavae kicks the woman's back as hard as she can
[12:19 AM] Rom: Ariana winces in pain as the hard kick makes contact with her back "Hey! that one actually stinged! keep it up and you might make your ancestors proud"
[12:20 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I doubt your ancestors smile on lying cowards" She swings the chair again
[12:23 AM] Rom: Ariana blocks the attack with her arm but the force staggers her greatly and knocks her down onto her knee, the chairs legs are in a terrible state "Seriously? I expected a little more than that from you" "You haven't even drawn blood yet" Better watch out, another blow like that and i could break my arm(edited)
[12:34 AM] DiurnalKnight!: [..?]
[12:35 AM] DiurnalKnight!: @Rom
[12:46 AM] Rom: Ariana tosses a knife hidden in her sleeve at Yavae's torso
[12:47 AM] DiurnalKnight!: It hits the chair, eliciting a laugh from Yavae "Nice aim."
[12:47 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She swings the chair down at Ariana
[12:52 AM] Rom: Ariana dodges it again "This is gettin' boring. how about we call it a day and you can run off to your little baby friends?"
[12:53 AM] Rom: Ariana throws the knife she has hiding up her other sleeve at Yavae's left leg(edited)
[12:54 AM] Rom: "i'd like to see you dodge this!"
[12:56 AM] DiurnalKnight!: It hits and burries in her leg, eliciting a grunt of pain from Yavae, she'll have trouble with that leg... "All you are is tricks, it's getting on my nerves." She suddenly leaps at her, trying to tackle her to the ground
[12:58 AM] Rom: Yavae successfully tackles her to the ground "Get off of me, don't make me hurt you!"
[1:00 AM] Rom: Maybe i should do it? i don't know if i should but it's my only chance maybe i should just give up it's time to make my choice...
[1:01 AM] Rom: "Fine you win!" Ariana stops struggling "Just get off of me!"
[1:02 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Excellent!" She headbutts her as hard as she can, just in case
[1:04 AM] Rom: "ahh shit" She grabs her forhead in pain "Why'd you do that for?"
[1:04 AM] Rom: She starts feeling a little lightheaded(edited)
[1:04 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I intended to knock you it, it's impressive that you're still up."
[1:06 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "You sure you're okay? Not going to pass out? Feel a little light-headed?"
[1:06 AM] Rom: "It takes alot more than a headbutt to knock out a dragon"
[1:07 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm sure I could manage it. Now, strip so I can search you for more hidden weapons, I don't want a knife in the back."
[1:08 AM] Rom: "I'm not stripping in front of you"
[1:08 AM] Rom: "A lady needs her secrets after all"
[1:10 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "The other option is I pat you down, so it's your choice."
[1:11 AM] Rom: "I would prefer neither. it's not like your gonna make me strip"
[1:12 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I am still larger than you and pinning you to the ground."
[1:13 AM] Rom: "Remind me why i let you win again?"
[1:13 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Want another couple headbutts?"
[1:14 AM] Rom: "ugh, just turn around while i do so"
[1:15 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "And let you bolt?"
[1:15 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I don't think so."
[1:16 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "We were in the baths, I've seen you literally naked already you idiot"
[1:16 AM] Rom: "Yeah but you weren't watching me then"
[1:17 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "No, I was." She says with a smirk
[1:18 AM] Rom: "thats rather creepy don't you think?"
[1:18 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's a bathhouse, I was seeing who looked impressive. You were a bit disappointing. Now strip, or let me pat you down for weapons."
[1:22 AM] Rom: "Fine! whatever, just as long as you get off of me!"
[1:23 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, try anything and I tackle you again." She carefully and slowly backs off, prepared for a sneak attack
[1:31 AM] Rom: "Do you want to hold onto my clothes while i strip?"
[1:31 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Just put them to the side."
[1:32 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "If it's any consolation, I am not doing this to look at your body, if I was interested in that I would have just told you so."
[1:35 AM] DiurnalKnight!: [okay!]
[1:42 AM] Rom: "this might take a while"
[1:43 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Just rip them if you have to."
[1:46 AM] Rom: She strips down taking off her armour, gloves, boots and small bags she has on her back, until she just has her undergarments on "Happy now?" An look of embarrassment appears across her face, her scarred body visible for all to see "Just be quick"
[1:46 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Have anything in your undergarments?"
[1:47 AM] Rom: "No, i don't keep knives stored up my ass"
[1:47 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "How about a dragonstone?"
[1:47 AM] Rom: "I don't keep it there if your asking"(edited)
[1:48 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Where is it then?"
[1:48 AM] Rom: "i'm not telling you"
[1:49 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, toss all your clothes to me then."
[1:51 AM] Rom: She grabs them and tosses the pile at her
[1:53 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, now I can be fairly sure you don't have it. Now tell me why you really want Vivi." She begins searching the clothes for weapons as she talks, tossing them in a pile behind her as she finds them
[1:54 AM] Rom: "I told you that she's my long lost sister, i'm not lying"
[1:55 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Seriously? You're keeping that? I know you attacked Leodin already, fool. Did a number on his arm."
[1:56 AM] Rom: "yeah i did, but he attacked me first"
[1:57 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, you admit to it?" She smiles "Now we're getting somewhere." Once she finishes removing all the weapons she can find she puts the clothes down and says "Now, turn around."
[1:57 AM] Rom: Ariana turns around "Now what?"
[1:58 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She grabs the sheet off the bed, then begins tying Ariana's limbs with it "Now, we go to Vivi. This is for insurance."
[2:00 AM] Rom: "Okay i didn't want to do this but you've given me no choice" Ariana begins to transform her arms into sharp blade like constructs "Touch me for a second longer and i'll cut you in two"(edited)
[2:01 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Really? What, do you want me to trust you not to stab her on sight?"
[2:01 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "If you really are her sister than you have no reason to worry."
[2:02 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Also, where's that dragonstone even hidden? You're in your underwear!"
[2:04 AM] Rom: "it's in a place where nobody can take it away from me" She cuts the sheets attached to her arms "Now get in the corner!"
[2:04 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Or what? You think I'm any less dangerous because I'm a human? That's a foolish assumption."
[2:05 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She takes a deep breath, and flame begins to crackle around her fists "Are you sure you want to try round two?"
[2:14 AM] Rom: "There won't be a round two" She continues to transform, an armour like hide forming around her body "GET OUT OF THE WAY" she yells as she runs for the door
[2:15 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She tries to grab her
[2:16 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She, unfortunately, doesn't succeed in holding onto the woman. She growls as she falls to the ground, then sits up and decides to bandage her wounds with the sheets
[2:17 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She then takes all the clothes and weapons and begins to walk off "I should've made the cocky bitch strip all the way, maybe then she'd be wary of running out like that..."
[2:19 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins to head back home, now tired
[6:06 AM] Rom: Ariana entered her bedroom via the window. Stumbling in pain she fell over onto the floor "That was a mistake, guess I'm not ready yet* She looked at her hands and noticed all the blood coming from under her fingernails "Someday I'll be able to transform freely again... Someday... But first... I need to get my clothes back..." All alone and in her underwear she finally passes out on the floor =End RP=(edited)


No comments:

Post a Comment