Thursday, July 21, 2016

30.3: Keeping You Safe

Featuring: Leodin, Yavae, Vivianna, Sula

[11:46 AM] REWlego: After his fight with Ariana, Leodin heads to Vivianna's room at the inn. He wants to make sure Ariana isn't heading there. He is trying to stay a bit hidden, because of the cut on his left leg from Ariana's knife.
[11:48 AM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae passes, and sniffs the air. Is that... Blood? She begins looking for the source of the scent
[11:50 AM] REWlego: Leodin sees Yavae, but tries to avoid her in fear of her making fun of him.
[11:51 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She suddenly notices him "Leodin? What are you doing, idiot? Why're you bleeding everywhere?"
[11:54 AM] REWlego: Gods, why did she have to notice me. "Hello Yavae. It's nothing you need to be concerned about."
[11:55 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Don't be stupid, get that wound treated." She walks over to him, still wearing her cloak
[11:56 AM] REWlego: "Alright I will, but I don't need your help right now."
[11:57 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why so defensive, Leodin?"
[11:57 AM] REWlego: "I just... I need to be somewhere."
[11:58 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Where?"
[11:58 AM] REWlego: He sighs. "I need to get to Vivianna's"
[11:58 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ah, trying to win her heart again?" She says with a smile
[11:59 AM] REWlego: "No... why do you automatically jump to that conclusion?"
[12:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's basically all you do when I'm around."
[12:02 PM] REWlego: Leodin gives her a look of confusion mixed with annoyance "I don't appreciate being talked to like that, Yavae. Now, will you let me go now?"
[12:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Talked to like what, honestly? Plus if I let you run off you'll just bleed out."
[12:06 PM] REWlego: Leodin's voice becomes stern. "Yavae, this is getting annoying. Now I need to get to Vivianna's." He begins to walk away.
[12:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She follows(edited)
[12:08 PM] REWlego: He glances back. "Why are you following me?"
[12:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Like I said, if I let you run off you'll just bleed out, and whatever you have to do will go undone. Why do you need to see her anyway?"
[12:12 PM] REWlego: "I'm not going to die of bloodloss from one cut on the leg, I'll be fine." He knows that it really should be treated, but wants Yavae to stop. "And if you insist on knowing why I'm going to Vivianna's, it's because the person who did this to me," He points at his leg. "Is looking for Vivianna, but I don't know why."(edited)
[12:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Idiot, why didn't you say so? We can't wait for your hobbling ass to get there on your own!" She suddenly picks him up and starts sprinting towards Vivi's inn
[12:14 PM] REWlego: He suddenly gets aggressive and pushes Yavae away from him. "Get away from me! I can handle myself!"
[12:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Shut up, idiot! Lives are on the line and you're too wounded to handle this on your own!"
[12:17 PM] REWlego: Leodin kicks with his good leg and gets free. "Fine, you can come with me, as long as you don't carry me around like that."
[12:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm not waiting for your crippled ass, I'll see you there if you don't bleed out you ungrateful fool." She sprints off
[12:19 PM] REWlego: Alright then... Leodin runs as fast as he can towards Vivianna's room.
[12:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Well, given his stabbed leg, Yavae probably gets there first "Vivi! It's me! You home?"
[12:21 PM] Mika™: A moment passes before the door open, reveling a panting and tired looking Vivianna, she's shaking. "Ye.s?"
[12:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hey! From the sound of it, some crazy person is trying to kill you, so if you don't mind I'm just going to hang out here to beat them to death if they show up. Oh, and Leodin will be here in a bit if he doesn't bleed to death on the way here."
[12:25 PM] Mika™: She opens the door wider to let them in. The room smells of spices. Vivi lays on the couch, coughing and shivering.
[12:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm, still sick then?"
[12:26 PM] Mika™: She turns away from them. "I..t.. will p-pa..ss
[12:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, rest up. I'll keep watch."
[12:27 PM] REWlego: Leodin eventually makes it to Vivi's room and leans on the doorframe, breathing heavily. "Oh, Vivanna, you're here.... I was just looking for you."(edited)
[12:28 PM] Mika™: She lets out a groan. "Mmmhm Y..Yavae..told me."
[12:28 PM] REWlego: "Wait, are you sick?" He walks over and kneels down next to the couch. "You told me you would be okay..."
[12:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Leodin, close the door."
[12:29 PM] REWlego: Leodin holds up a finger to Yavae, while still looking at Vivianna
[12:29 PM] Mika™: She gazes up at him, eyes tired and unfocused. "I..will be."
[12:30 PM] REWlego: "So, the whole time I was here, you were sick all along?"
[12:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Leodin, do you want an assailant to run through the wide open door?"
[12:33 PM] REWlego: Leodin gives Yavae a look, trying to tell her to do it herself.
[12:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She returns a similar look, with a hint of "make me, idiot" in it
[12:37 PM] Mika™: "..." She looks away.
[12:39 PM] REWlego: Leodin begins to ignore Yavae. He puts a hand on Vivianna's forehead to feel how warm she is.(edited)
[12:40 PM] Mika™: She's burning up.
[12:42 PM] REWlego: "Oh, Vivianna.... you're very warm... We need to do something about it."
[12:44 PM] Mika™: "Mmm I..I..j--just need to s..leep."
[12:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ya, kind of like we need to do something about the door."
[12:50 PM] REWlego: "Maybe you should get into bed instead of laying on the couch..."
[12:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ya, I can help her there while you close the door."
[12:53 PM] Mika™: "D-Don't..p-please, there are some left overs in the ice box..just relax you two."
[12:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I will relax once the room is safe from random incursions."
[12:54 PM] REWlego: "You're the one that needs to be relaxing, Vivianna."
[12:54 PM] Mika™: She buries her head into the pillows as if to block out the world and her cold pain.
[12:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin starts to get up, but then remembers his injured leg and winces before slowly lowering back down.
[12:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, want to rest in your bed?"
[12:59 PM] Mika™: She's already asleep again.
[12:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, I'll leave her there. Get the fucking door, Leodin." She says calmly.(edited)
[1:00 PM] REWlego: "She'll be more comfortable in a bed." Leodin pushes through the pain and starts to carefully carry her over to a bed.(edited)
[1:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "She'll also be more comfortable not being dropped or fondled, so stay off her." She walks behind him and puts a hand on his shoulder warningly(edited)
[1:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now get the damn door."
[1:06 PM] REWlego: He whispers, "I'm trying to not wake her up, Yavae. Just hold on a second." He continues to carry her over towards the bed.
[1:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No. Let go of her, idiot. You'll just drop her with that leg."
[1:07 PM] REWlego: "You interfering is only making it last longer." He keeps walking.
[1:08 PM] Mika™: She turns some..almost like she's reaching for something.
[1:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You being a prideful idiot is putting her in danger for no reason."
[1:08 PM] REWlego: Leodin reaches the bed and sets her down. "Look, no problems."
[1:09 PM] Mika™: She grabs his arm and holds it.
[1:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "But there could have been, and you wouldn't give a damn because you got to make yourself feel like a hero. You won't even close the damn door to keep out attackers purely because you don't like me, you put her in danger for a reason that petty."
[1:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You don't want to help her, you want to feel like you're helping her."
[1:18 PM] REWlego: Leodin sees the teddy bear on the nightstand and assumes that's what she wants to hold on to. He grabs it and puts it next to her.
[1:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What, nothing to say, 'hero'?"
[1:20 PM] Mika™: She smiles and lets go, grabbing it instead, cuddling it.
[1:22 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks over to Yavae. "I have nothing to say, because I won't take critisism from you. You know almost nothing about me, so you have no right to stand there complaining about a door."
[1:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I have every right to complain about a lovesick imbecile putting people in danger to live out his hero fantasies. Go ahead, give me one good reason you shouldn't have closed the door after you came in."
[1:25 PM] REWlego: "Because I'm trying to help a friend, Yavae. And what did you do? You walked in and stood to the side, not bothering to do anything but complain."
[1:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She slaps him, hard "I did nothing? I'm sorry, but which one of us got here first to make sure nobody ambushed and killed her before we got here and which one of us instead decided to try to slow that first one down for no reason other than pride, giving the killer ample time to reach Vivi and kill her?"
[1:29 PM] Mika™: The girl on the bed, lets out a whine. "P..Please...at least..l-leave the bedroom."
[1:29 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks out of the room, closing the door behind him.
[1:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She stays, to make sure nobody sneaks in and kills Vivi
[1:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She goes to silently watching over Vivi
[1:32 PM] REWlego: Leodin sits himself on the roof, watching to make sure Ariana doesn't show up.
[1:43 PM] Mika™: Vivi sits up slowly, messing with the small bear. She coughs.
[1:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, you should rest."
[1:44 PM] Mika™: "I know, the fever is painful though." She hugs the bear. "I want to see him."
[1:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Who..?"
[1:46 PM] Mika™: She pokes the bears little feet. "Sula."
[1:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh. When was the last time you saw him?"
[1:50 PM] Mika™: "Before I got sick..oh Yavae he was in such ba-" She's cut off by coughing. "I want to see him. To make sure he's doing well."
[1:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You can when you're healthy again."
[1:52 PM] Mika™: She shakes her head. "I..Yavae I want to see him now."
[1:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, you can't."
[1:54 PM] Mika™: She gets up. "I'm going to."
[1:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No, you aren't." She pushes her back down onto the bed.
[1:57 PM] Mika™: She struggles and pushes back. "Please..I..want to see him..Yavae..please."
[1:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No." Her tone is firm, but not angry.(edited)
[1:59 PM] Mika™: "Yavae! Please..it will be good for me as well. He's with a doctor and they can give me medicine."
[2:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I can get you a doctor. Now stop trying to run around."
[2:04 PM] Mika™: "Nono take me with you then!"
[2:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Nope. I'll tell Leo to check on him once he comes back, okay?"
[2:05 PM] Mika™: She looks ready to cry. "You are cruel."
[2:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I am keeping you safe, wether you like it or not. Come on, you're a strong woman, you can have faith that he's safe."
[2:07 PM] Mika™: "i know but I want to see him. I am well enough to make the trip."
[2:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I doubt it. Now rest."
[2:09 PM] Mika™: She narrows her eyes and frowns. Fine, she would leave by herself then.
[2:12 PM] Mika™: "Alright, I'll just get something to drink then." She gets up and makes her way out the room.
[2:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She follows
[2:20 PM] Mika™: Vivianna takes a deep breath before, opening the front door and running.
[2:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What the?! Vivi!" She sprints after the small sick woman
[2:22 PM] Mika™: She's fast. Where did they even take him...somewhere close to the stables!
[2:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Dammit Vivi!"
[2:23 PM] REWlego: Leodin sees Vivianna running outside with Yavae following, so he follows them as fast as he can, stumbling a bit whenever he had to jump to a new roof.
[2:25 PM] Mika™: Vivianna burst into the small building, tasting blood in the back of her throat. "A..A patient with..torn f-feet."
[2:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae bursts in right after her "Vivi!"
[2:26 PM] REWlego: Leodin slowly climbs down and enters behind Yavae, not saying anything.
[2:27 PM] Mika™: She already moving to the room, quickly closing the door and falling. Her coughs hurts as she limps over to the bed.
[2:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She opens the door, looking rather mad, picks Vivi up, and starts carrying her to a bed
[2:28 PM] Mika™: She starts to cry out for the man on the bed.
[2:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, get a hold of yourself."
[2:30 PM] REWlego: Leodin stays silent and just watches.
[2:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She puts her in an unoccupied bed in the next room over
[2:31 PM] Mika™: "Leave me alone! You are not my mother! I can go where I please!"
[2:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You're going to die if you do so, idiot."
[2:33 PM] Mika™: She glares at both of them.
[2:33 PM] Mika™: "I've fought with sick periods all my life."
[2:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Don't care. If you're really strong enough, then make me let you go."
[2:36 PM] Mika™: "Even if I wasn't sick...you know I couldn't."
[2:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Then get stronger."
[2:37 PM] REWlego: "Yavae, let her be."
[2:37 PM] Mika™: "Thank you."
[2:38 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Let her be? Oh sure, let's just forget someone wants to kill her." She says sarcastically
[2:39 PM] REWlego: "That's not what I meant, and you know it."
[2:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No, I don't know it, because keeping her alive seems pretty low on your priorities recently."
[2:40 PM] Mika™: "No! Stop, please!"
[2:40 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods to Vivianna in agreement.
[2:40 PM] Kwakado: Sula is torn from his medicated trance by Vivianna's cries of distress. He hadn't felt this tired in a long time, but Nanyo rings through his ears. No time to lose.(edited)
[2:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She growls a bit, but doesn't say anything
[2:44 PM] Mika™: She stands and moves past them. "You are my friends and I understand that but stop...it's stifling!" She makes her way back to Sula's room.(edited)
[2:44 PM] REWlego: Leodin follows but stands just outside the enterance to his room
[2:44 PM] Kwakado: Sula sits up, finding himself in an unfamiliar cell. He reaches under his blanket for the scroll, then to the itching sensations all over his feet as he claws at them(edited)
[2:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hey! Vivi!" She follows, annoyed
[2:45 PM] Mika™: She walks in and smiles at him. "Oh Sula, you are ok.."
[2:45 PM] REWlego: Leodin holds his hand out to stop Yavae. "Let her talk with him, Yavae."
[2:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "There, he's fine, will you rest now?"(edited)
[2:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She moves Leodin's hand out of the way, giving him a glare, but then doesn't move past anyway
[2:46 PM] Kwakado: "Let her go!" Hearing the invaders' footsteps, the delerious Dwabi snaps up, raising the scroll....only to find Vivi. The weapon slips from his fingers and onto the bandage-covered floor.(edited)
[2:47 PM] REWlego: He whispers to Yavae "I know you don't want to hear this from me, but perhaps we should give them some privacy."
[2:48 PM] Mika™: She walks closer to him, looking more like a ghost then anything, in her small white nightgown and washout looks. "Hello."
[2:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She whispers back "The only thing I want to hear from you is an apology to me for your disrespect and an apology to Vivi for risking her life for the sake of your ego."
[2:49 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-..." Sula's shoulders loosen, and his face comes to a weary smile. "You're...here."
[2:50 PM] Mika™: "I..I wanted to see you."
[2:51 PM] REWlego: "Currently, even the most genuine of apologies wouldn't mean anything. An apology loses it's meaning when it's asked for, but I am sorry... I acted out of turn. Right now we need to give these two some space."
[2:51 PM] Kwakado: Sula's eyes shut, while his mind fights back sleep to read into his past. "I cannot remember...Is Drew-i safe?"
[2:52 PM] Mika™: "Yes..yes he's fine." She hides her coughs as she makes it over to his bed side.
[2:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Fine. Now shut up."
[2:53 PM] REWlego: Leodin starts heading to another room, then looks back, waiting for Yavae to do the same.
[2:53 PM] Kwakado: Sula, shaking his head, pulls off the last of the bandage wrapping on his feet. "Forgive me...I could have killed you there. I was careless."
[2:54 PM] Mika™: "No..no it was my fault, if I had been stronger."
[2:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She waits at the doorway
[2:56 PM] Kwakado: He gazes into her ghostly face. His own looked exhausted, but much less dire. "Aa, Vivi-i...you look so Nanyo..."
[2:58 PM] Mika™: "Oh..um...just didn't much sleep. I'm fine, really." She touches his face softly. "ich habe mir solche Sorgen gemacht."
[3:00 PM] REWlego: Leodin leans against a wall, taking the weight off of his left leg.
[3:01 PM] Kwakado: "...." He'd completely missed that last sentence. Perhaps they both needed sleep. "You saved my life, Vivi-i. I told you to run....but I must thank you, that you did not."
[3:03 PM] Mika™: "Of course I wouldn't run. Ich konnte es nicht lassen , den ich hinter lieben." She lays her head on his chest.
[3:04 PM] Kwakado: Sula's brow furrows, recognizing the Nohrian and unsure what she was doing right now. He sighs: "...ich mag dich sehr, Vivi-i."
[3:05 PM] Mika™: She lets tears fall. "No you don't."
[3:08 PM] Kwakado: "Truly? Forgive me for lying, then..ha." He places a hand on her head, surprised at its warmth. "Sula-o does not understand what he is saying, you know."
[3:11 PM] Mika™: She feels the wooziness start, she needed to leave very soon. As her vision blurs, a smile forms. "Ich mag dich sehr." She finally moves closer and bends down, letting their lips touch lightly before she is out the room.(edited)
[3:13 PM] Kwakado: He leans back, befuddled by the ghostly girl and finally noticing the familiar figure at the doorway.
[3:14 PM] Kwakado: "Ommm...." Sula closes his eyes to hum, but finds that he cannot open them.
[3:16 PM] Kwakado: Of course. But what kind of dream is this, that I cannot leave? The Dwabi rests his head back onto the bed, concerned at how helpless he is before these enthralling apparitions. He tries to reach for the scroll...but falls asleep, his hand dangling off the side.(edited)
[3:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She gives vivi a congratulatory pat on the back, grinning "Nice work. Now, get to sleep."
[3:22 PM] Mika™: Vivianna sighs, letting the coughing fit come out. He..he didn't even... "Leave me be Yavae."
[3:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh hush, you kissed him, that's a nice start."
[3:24 PM] Mika™: "I did but as you saw..he didn't care. I am throwing myself at him and he doesn't notice!"
[3:24 PM] REWlego: She... kissed him? Wasn't expecting that while Yavae was there...
[3:24 PM] Mika™: "Hat er das gleiche Gefühl , oder sollte ich aufgeben."
[3:25 PM] Mika™: Her heart finally seems to crack as Vivianna passes out.
[3:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Huh...?" She doesn't know Nohrian, but she catches Vivi and carries her to a bed "Leodin, talk to a doctor and get her checked on or however they handle medicine here."
[3:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin goes and finds someone who works there.
[3:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: ===end rp===



No comments:

Post a Comment