Friday, July 22, 2016

31: No More Words

Featuring: Sula, Vivianna, Auriel
[3:08 PM] Kwakado: Waking up in his new room at St. Mango's House of Healing, Sula stretched his tattooed arms. He wasn't feeling Kwemo, by any means...but awake. Next to his bead, the leather scroll had been neatly rolled up and placed on a shelf. Sula got up to reach for it, but immediately felt a sharp pain in his left foot as they reached the floor.(edited)
[3:10 PM] Kwakado: He let out a stiff cry of surprise, then leaned back onto the bed to put the weight off of his re-bandaged feet. Sula grimaced at the foreign feelings at his feet, then hummed, letting the pain wash away for the time being.
[3:11 PM] Mika™: Vivianna yawns, turning over at the sound."Mmmhmm?"
[3:15 PM] Kwakado: The Dwabi gasps quietly, covering his mouth with a dark hand upon hearing her voice. He can't help but smile behind it, then whisper across the room: "Kwemo, Vivi."
[3:16 PM] Mika™: "..S-Sula?" She grabs her bear tighter, letting out a sigh.
[3:18 PM] Kwakado: He wwaves a palm to her. The distance between them was not much, but in their condition the floor might as well be a sea of flames. "Forgive me...it is because of Sula-o that you are here. I was careless.."(edited)
[3:20 PM] Mika™: "Mmm n-no, if I had been stronger, I could have helped more." She lights the lamp, looking much better this time.
[3:22 PM] Kwakado: His silvery eyes practically sparkle at the sight of the real, Kwemo Vivianna. "No...you were the strongest of all of us. Truly, you saved my life in there." He gives a sheepish smirk. "...Even if I did tell you to run, ha."(edited)
[3:24 PM] Mika™: "I told you, I wouldn't leave the person I cherished." She gazes back at him with loving eyes. "I'm just glad you're ok Sula, I've never been so worried."
[3:27 PM] Kwakado: He nods, resting his elbows on his knees as he tries to clear the distance. "That was...not how life as a fortune teller normally goes, you know."
[3:28 PM] Mika™: "I'm sure." She giggles, holding her bear close. "This isn't how a noble should live either."
[3:30 PM] Kwakado: "Aha, so you are a princess?"
[3:31 PM] Mika™: "A princess..me..haha no, I'm not the high up but my family is one of the most powerful of the houses. It's the wryverns."
[3:34 PM] Kwakado: "Ah, so very close to Leo-e's family..." Sula recalls how easily he revealed his master's name to Ariana, humming. "..But a whole house raising Wyverns? That sounds like exciting business."(edited)
[3:36 PM] Mika™: "What? Oh no my family is powerful because we raise wryverns. My family has been doing it for generations." At the topic, her mind starts to wonder..the kiss..she was right..it meant nothing to him.
[3:41 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods, thinking about what her family must be like. He hoped they were nothing like the Stormblades...
[3:42 PM] Kwakado: "Oh? What is that?" Sula points at the bear in her arms.
[3:43 PM] Mika™: "Oh..this..I..it's nothing.." She places it on the lamp stand and sighs. The bear's gray button eyes seem to stare at her.
[3:45 PM] Nepgear: Doing her regular routine act while searching the rooms proved mildly annoying to Auriel. She could not smell the trace of "Via" due to the strong smell from medicines, so she simply had to check everything. She had reached another room, with two beds. "Viaaaaaa? Are you heeereee?"
[3:46 PM] Kwakado: Nanyo..! Sula sits up straight, worry wriggling across his face.
[3:46 PM] Mika™: "Huh..oh Auriel!"
[3:46 PM] Nepgear: "Yayy..... i fouund you Viaaa... but wheeere? Are you hiiiding?"
[3:47 PM] Kwakado: "Aurie-lu?!" The name sounded so similar to what he thought he'd heard in the cave. "Vivi-a, is it---" Sula saw the strange girl enter.(edited)
[3:48 PM] Mika™: "I'm not hiding, I'm resting."
[3:48 PM] Nepgear: "Awww..... i got you another bear... Do you waaant it? And whoo is thaat? Is it your boooyfriend?"(edited)
[3:50 PM] Kwakado: "K-kwemo, Aurie-lu..." Sula blushes, caught off guard by the stranger. "I...am Sula, a man of the...Dwabi. Of Dwabi."
[3:50 PM] Mika™: "M-My boyfriend! Auriel!"
[3:51 PM] Kwakado: "Who told you that?! Was it Leo-i!?" Sula groans, pondering the extent of that child's meddling in his life.(edited)
[3:52 PM] Nepgear: "You both areee on the same rooooom..... and you talk togetheeeer while sleeeping..." Auriel tilted her head. "Whaat is a "daaabi"?"
[3:54 PM] Mika™: "T-That doesn't mean anything! W-We are j-just..g..great friends."
[3:55 PM] Kwakado: Sula's eyes narrow at the mysterious girl, too tired of this running gag being shoved down his throat to hear Vivianna's response. "It is much, much more than that. Our hearts are bound by fate itself."
[3:57 PM] Nepgear: Auriel giggles "Sooo youuu areee? Via and Lalaaaa?"
[3:58 PM] Mika™: "!!!" She pulls the covers over her head, how could Sula say that! It wasn't like that at all!
[3:59 PM] Kwakado: Sula starts the motions of rising out of his bed. "...I do not know who you are, or how you know Vivi-i, but please. Stop making her so nervous."
[4:01 PM] Nepgear: "Awww.... but we are frieeends.... i wanna see Via....."
[4:01 PM] Kwakado: Sula hums, a little surprised at how much this is affecting him. "...Forgive me."(edited)
[4:02 PM] Mika™: She pokes her head out. "I'm here, Sula..ah..d-don't say things like that..please"
[4:04 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods to her, turning back to the intruder. "Yes, please do not make those comments. The Keiji-i between us is..not your business at all."
[4:05 PM] Mika™: She wishes her blush would go away..
[4:06 PM] Kwakado: Sula feels the same.
[4:07 PM] Nepgear: "But... both your heaarts beat faster than noormal.... and you both liiiked each other...." Auriel probably has no idea what they feel like
[4:08 PM] Mika™: "N-Nnno! I-It's just because I'm sick!"
[4:09 PM] Kwakado: "Ommm...." She was right. Who was this child, and how could they notice such a detail from far away? "And your Nanyo is not helping either of us, Auriel-u. Do you have something worth saying, or are you just here to taunt us?"
[4:13 PM] Nepgear: "Im not taaaunting you Lala..... i can hear both your heaarts...." Auriel turns to the man. "And you...... do you want thiis? It looks like Via's...." she said, holding up the bear she sewed to match the one she had given to Vivianna
[4:16 PM] Kwakado: Sula's eyes widen. "....What? Why do you have.." Sula looks over at the bear on the lampstand, then the other one with the adorable pink-blue hair... "..If I do, will you leave your friend alone?"
[4:18 PM] Mika™: "Sula...she's not hurting anyone..Auriel, how did you find me?"
[4:19 PM] Nepgear: "Hm? I just... looked for you.... i went to aaaaalll the rooms and then i camee heeere."(edited)
[4:21 PM] Kwakado: Sula just leans back into the bed, eyes alternating between the bear and Vivianna. It really did resemble her, especially the big blue eyes.
[4:22 PM] Mika™: She smiles at her. "The bear looks beautiful."
[4:22 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods in reluctant agreement.
[4:25 PM] Nepgear: Auriel giggles "Im happy youu liike it.... when caan you go out agaiiin?"
[4:26 PM] Mika™: "Me? I guess when I feel a little better."
[4:27 PM] Kwakado: Sula taps his right foot against the bed. Not too much pain...as long as he was careful enough with the other one, he could leave right now. Probably not a good idea, though.
[4:28 PM] Nepgear: Auriel looks sadly at Via "I guess...... can we go outside together theeen?"
[4:29 PM] Mika™: "I'm sure we could."
[4:32 PM] Nepgear: "Enjoy your time alone with your boooyfriend then..... goodbye Lala and Via..." She looks to Sula "Your heart beaats faster nooow... heh.." Auriel pulls back the headpiece, revealing one of her ears, before putting it back on, and leaving.
[4:35 PM] Kwakado: Sula holds up the bear, gazing into its electric-blue eyes. "Just one strange creature after another in this city..."
[4:36 PM] Mika™: "S-She..I meet her about a day or two ago..."
[4:37 PM] Kwakado: "Forgive me for that...storm of mine." He sighs, shaking his tattoed head. "I thought it might have been..her. Arian-no."(edited)
[4:39 PM] Mika™: "No! She it's her..she's..nice." She looks at the bear. "She makes these wonderful bears."
[4:41 PM] Kwakado: Sula turns her ursine facsimile toward the other bed, waving its arm at the patchwork bear. He lets out an honest chuckle. "Yes, yes. They are beautiful." His face is still quite red.
[4:43 PM] Mika™: She waves the patchwork bear arms back. "Hello I'm Sula." Her voice tries to imiatant his.
[4:46 PM] Kwakado: He responds with an impression of his own, even less accurate than hers. "Hi Sula, I'm Vivianna." The Dwabi twirls it around, as if it were dancing in the castle's plaza.(edited)
[4:48 PM] Mika™: She giggles. "You are a good dancer, I would like to dance with you."
[4:48 PM] Kwakado: Sula's foot cringed in anticipation, as he wished he could cross the room right now and start dancing.(edited)
[4:52 PM] Kwakado: "But sir, if I dance with you..." From under the blanket, Sula tossed a small wooden medallion into the air, catching it with the hand holding the bear. "...what will we do with this cake I have baked?"(edited)
[4:55 PM] Mika™: "Why we shall eat it together!" She makes the bear blow a kiss to the other.
[4:58 PM] Kwakado: "Oh, my~" The bear tosses the wooden cake into the air, returning the kiss...and is knocked over by the falling cake as it returns. Sula's eyes widen with concern as he quickly picks the bear back up again, laughing at his mistake.(edited)
[5:01 PM] Mika™: She laughs along with him. "Maybe the cake wasn't such a good idea."
[5:03 PM] Kwakado: He leans over to the edge of the bed, picking it up with his teeth. "It'sh hardash arrock." He spits it out in disgust. "Don't worry, she usually does much better, ha ha ha!"
[5:07 PM] Mika™: She takes a small gulp. "Vivianna..though we've only known each other for a short time..I feel my heart skips beat when I'm with you."
[5:13 PM] Kwakado: Sula blinks. The bear puts her hands on her hips. "S-Sula, you scoundrel! How can you say such things to a noblewoman!" Sula turns her away in disgust. "What lady could ever love a liar like you?"
[5:15 PM] Mika™: She gasp. "I am telling the truth Vivi-e...but I see that you do not feel the same. Please forget what I said."
[5:21 PM] Kwakado: "Sula.." His falsetto sputters out, and he simply gives the bear a despondent squeeze, setting it down.(edited)
[5:22 PM] Mika™: Vivianna puts the bear down. "I understand Sula..."
[5:25 PM] Kwakado: He shakes his head, letting out a hollow laugh as the absurdity of the exchange sinks in. "Forgive me for that, Vivi-i. When you are around...I feel like a much younger man. It is strange."
[5:27 PM] Mika™: "Really...I wish..I wish you wouldn't say things like that. You give me hope...and hope hurts."
[5:31 PM] Kwakado: "Uu? Vivi, I do not understand, hope is..." Sula felt the childrens' words echoing through his head. "She personally told me this, Sula! She is interested in you, whether you believe it or not!" "Im not taaaunting you Lala..... i can hear both your heaarts...." "It really seems like you're her husband while Este is your child..."(edited)
[5:32 PM] Kwakado: He holds the bear tight in his arms, humming. It still hurt.
[5:36 PM] Mika™: "Sula..I..I like you so very much! I like being with you, and cooking for you! I like that whenever we're together I feel happy! Even in the cave..I was happy! I..I..think I'm falling in love with you!"
[5:38 PM] Kwakado: Now even she was tormenting him...just like the ghost... "No, Vivian-na! That is impossible!"
[5:38 PM] Kwakado: Sula looks into her. "You are a wonderful woman. I love every minute we've spent together...but how can you say something like that?"
[5:41 PM] Mika™: "...So you are rejecting me..I understand. I..I knew my curse wouldn't let me have someone." She smiles. "At lease now I can start to get over you."
[5:42 PM] Kwakado: "I don't understand...what anyone is saying anymore..." Sula's brow furrows. "Forgive me, Vivian-na. I know what this is about."
[5:43 PM] Kwakado: He reaches into a nearly-empty robe pouch, pulling out a jewelry box.
[5:43 PM] Mika™: "What about it?"
[5:43 PM] Kwakado: "You must have been so hurt when you saw me with Ellis-u...You thought I did not care about you."
[5:44 PM] Kwakado: "And when I decided to make a necklace for Mil-tho, it must have seemed like I hated you."
[5:45 PM] Kwakado: Sula's palm digs into the bedside, and his right foot flattens onto the floor.
[5:45 PM] Mika™: She starts to cry. "Oh Sula, if you are rejecting me, just reject me."
[5:47 PM] Kwakado: "I would never reject you, Vivian-na! Don't listen to what Leo-a says. You are the most wonderful woman in all the kingdoms!" Sula shoves himself out of the bed. One hand holds the music box while the other grips the lampstand for balance. His wounded foot is suspended in the air, as if he is some sort of dancer.(edited)
[5:50 PM] Mika™: She gets up in shock to help him back into bed. "Get back in bed, you are still hurt!"
[5:51 PM] Kwakado: He shakes his head. "That does not matter." He hops towards her, letting go of the table and swaying from side to side for a moment. "I need to be with you."(edited)
[5:53 PM] Kwakado: Another hop, his heel pounding the wooden floor as it holds up the whole weight of his body.(edited)
[5:57 PM] Mika™: "Sula! You do not need to be with me!"
[6:02 PM] Kwakado: "Enough of Khlin! Enough of Ayida! Gods, enough of Satomi!" One more hop, and he takes her hand in his. "I want to leave it all. Run away with you to Nanya, to your Wyverns...you, Vivi-e. I want to feel life again."
[6:08 PM] Mika™: She looks at him..really looks at him. "Sula..Sula..I think should we continue like this that one day I'll say Keibele to you and only you."
[6:10 PM] Kwakado: Bewilderment crosses Sula's face, and he slips, falling into the bed with his hand still holding hers tightly.(edited)
[6:10 PM] Mika™: She stumbles and falls ontop him.
[6:11 PM] Kwakado: "I cannot!"(edited)
[6:12 PM] Kwakado: "...I have to prepare for the festival."
[6:13 PM] Kwakado: "And defeat Arian-no. And Kaza-mo. And then I will go back to Khlin."(edited)
[6:13 PM] Kwakado: "But...."
[6:13 PM] Kwakado: Sula opens the lid of the music box.
[6:14 PM] Kwakado: A soft melody plays as a dark pegasus twirls under an enchanted night sky hanging from a silver chain.(edited)
[6:16 PM] Kwakado: The sky is contained within a crystalline stone, its stars letting off little arcane twinkles. It is the center of a beautiful ebon lotus, its petals cut from the feathers of a dark pegasus.
[6:17 PM] Mika™: "I know..I know..I've gone through this before..since I was 12...Nobody will feel this way for me." She smiles, a sad smile, one that she had smiled so many times before. The necklace makes her smile turn warmer. "How beautiful Sula."
[6:20 PM] Kwakado: "You deserve more than any princess, more than Ayida...wait." He looks into her eyes, as his own tear up. "You spoke Dwabi, just now?"(edited)
[6:20 PM] Mika™: She nods. "It's ok, if you would like to forget it. I move on..fast enough."
[6:21 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-e, what did you say?"
[6:22 PM] Mika™: "Sula-e...I said something foolish...I'm sorry for forcing my feeling on you."
[6:24 PM] Kwakado: "Your feelings? Vivi-e, I'm the one who-..." Sula stops for a moment. "Did I hear you..truly say.."
[6:25 PM] Kwakado: Sula struggles to make the sounds, his face brightening as if on fire. "K...Kei..."
[6:26 PM] Mika™: "N-Not yet of course! But..with how we are..I know I will feel it! T-That's why I have to give up on you now, so my heart will be fine."
[6:29 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-e, who taught you how to say that? Do you understand what it means?"(edited)
[6:30 PM] Mika™: She laughs. "I asked..and I do. Don't worry though, I'm g-giving you up.." She wished her tears would stop
[6:33 PM] Kwakado: "...Then...you really asked Leo-i, if I felt the same way?"
[6:34 PM] Mika™: She nods.
[6:35 PM] Kwakado: "Oh, gods, Este-me, I'm still dreaming..."
[6:36 PM] Kwakado: Sula clasps her hand in his.
[6:36 PM] Kwakado: "...Yes. I do."
[6:37 PM] Mika™: "....Huh?!"
[6:38 PM] Kwakado: "...no more words."
[6:41 PM] Kwakado: And suddenly, freed from all doubts, all obligations, from everything except Vivianna... Sula took her in his arms and kissed her.
[6:42 PM] Mika™: "!" She freezes, looking around before she melts, kissing him back.
[6:45 PM] Kwakado: He continues, filled with fire, for moments that feel like millenia. His arms feel stronger than ever.(edited)
[6:47 PM] Mika™: She pulls away a little panting and flush. "Sula-e.."
[6:48 PM] Kwakado: His eyes widen, as the rest of Sula catches up with his heart. "...oh gods, what did I just do..."(edited)
[6:49 PM] Mika™: "I-I've never been kisses like that.."
[6:51 PM] Kwakado: "No..." Sula shakes his head, going into shock. Was this even real?
[6:53 PM] Mika™: "W-What?"
[6:54 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-e, I just...kissed you."(edited)
[6:56 PM] Mika™: "I know..it was dreamy."
[6:57 PM] Kwakado: He nods, weakly. "Forgive me, I...I lost control of my feelings." But he doesn't let go.
[7:01 PM] Kwakado: Sula's lip quivers. "You're so...sweet."
[7:02 PM] Mika™: "And you make my heart flutter."
[7:05 PM] Kwakado: Sula gazes down at her. "Vivi-e, truly? This old man?"(edited)
[7:07 PM] Mika™: She reach her hand up to touch his face. "Truly, I don't understand it myself."
[7:12 PM] Kwakado: He runs his own hand through her hair, down her back. "Such Klafi. Both of us. We're so stupid."(edited)
[7:14 PM] Mika™: His touch makes her shiver. "...Things like this make people dumb."
[7:17 PM] Kwakado: Sula lifts her up onto him, wrapping his large golden sleeves around her. "Yes...you must be right....my Vivi-e."(edited)
[7:18 PM] Kwakado: He picks up the necklace from the bed, and puts it on her, bringing her head through the silver-ringed chain.(edited)
[7:21 PM] Mika™: She touches the necklace, her smile bright and warm. "And are you my Sula-e?"
[7:23 PM] Kwakado: He nods deeply, leaving a kiss on the back of her neck. "But you know that."
[7:26 PM] Mika™: She lets out a a small noise at the kiss. "I-I do."
[7:29 PM] Kwakado: Sula falls back onto the bed. "...Let's fly away, Vivi-e. Forget about the kingdoms, and the gods, and all this madness."
[7:31 PM] Kwakado: He rubs his weary eyes. "Let them burn it all down."
[7:34 PM] Mika™: She sits next to him, huming softly. "You know you couldn't do that Sula-e, it isn't you but..I wouldn't mind running away with you one day. Take me away, a secret place A sweet escape, take me away Take me away to better days"
[7:36 PM] Kwakado: He lets out something between a chuckle and a sob. "Este-me..."
[7:38 PM] Mika™: She lays down next to him, drawing hearts on his chest. "Y..You don't regret this right?"
[7:41 PM] Kwakado: Sula turns his head to her, putting up a tearful smile as he strokes her face. "..Never."
[7:42 PM] Mika™: "But Sula-e you're crying.."
[7:43 PM] Kwakado: He nods. "...Because it'll all be over soon. I am Aishatu. I belong to Intetsu. To Lady Satomi and her stupid, stupid son."(edited)
[7:44 PM] Mika™: "What do you mean?"
[7:46 PM] Kwakado: He looked up at the dusty ceiling. "...I cannot abandon my duties. You said it yourself...that is not Sula-e."
[7:47 PM] Mika™: "No but I'd come with you."
[7:49 PM] Kwakado: Sula shakes his head. "No...We can't." He winces in pain. "Sula-e is too weak for it. I'm no different from Leo-e after all, ha ha ha ha ha....."
[7:51 PM] Kwakado: "All that monster had to do was hit you once...and I told her everything. Even the part of the house Lady Satomi sleeps in."(edited)
[7:53 PM] Mika™: "T-Then..you do not want us to..to..be t-together. You would just leave me with my heart shattered!"
[7:56 PM] Kwakado: "I want it more than anything!" Sula clutched at his crimson robe. "My Nanyo heart...is begging me to throw away a thousand lives...all for you."
[7:58 PM] Kwakado: He kicked his wounded left foot into the floor, making no sounds. "You deserve a better man than that. A Kwemo man. Not this lying Nanshatu."
[7:59 PM] Mika™: "But I want you..You make me feel..different than any man has made me feel. When I'm with you..I feel..right. I..I don't know what I would do..if I fell deep and you left me.."
[8:02 PM] Kwakado: Sula nodded, blinded by tears. "That...is why we have to move on. After the festival...While we still can."
[8:03 PM] Mika™: "I couldn't! I just couldn't!"
[8:05 PM] Kwakado: "Gods, I know!" Sula turns away, clutching his head.
[8:08 PM] Mika™: "Sula-e...l-lie to me then..tell me..tell me that..this is..bad..."
[8:10 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-e..." His mouth felt like bile. "...I can't. I cannot lie to you anymore...not tonight."
[8:12 PM] Mika™: "Then tell me truths, tell me things you've long to say."
[8:17 PM] Kwakado: Sula shook his head. "The truth is lost to me. I...I just want Vivi-e."
[8:19 PM] Mika™: "And I just want you. I...I can see us being together for a long time."
[8:22 PM] Kwakado: Sula closes his eyes, letting out the ritual "Omm.....". A searing pain from his tapestry of tattoos strikes him as he remembers. He smiles back at her, nodding twice.(edited)
[8:24 PM] Mika™: She doesn't smile back. "I see. It is too fast to say that isn't it." She sits up and sighs, would happiness not come at a price for her..
[8:31 PM] Kwakado: He sits up next to her. "Yes...yes, let us wait. Tomorrow, we choose." Sula yawned, gazing at Vivianna.
[8:33 PM] Mika™: "A kiss goodnight..please."
[8:34 PM] Kwakado: Sula rests a hand on her shoulder, blinking as he leans in close. "Can we rest...here? I...do not think I will be able to sleep if you go."
[8:35 PM] Mika™: She whispers a faint of course before closing the gap.
[8:36 PM] Kwakado: They kiss again. It's not as furious as the first one, but perhaps even more passionate.
[8:39 PM] Mika™: Vivianna smiles and lays her head on his chest, pulling the covers over them. "I don't think I'll ever tire of kissing you."
[8:44 PM] Kwakado: "No..ha ha ha..." The fallen Dwabi wraps his arms around her, sinking into the mattress.
[8:45 PM] Mika™: She hopes he doesn't notices her tears as she finally drifts off.
[8:53 PM] Kwakado: Sula stayed awake for hours after her, despite a long litany of Ommm with sealed eyelids. He could not love her like this...while still keeping the truth from her. So he had to move on. Keep his heart in check, as always. Wear the mask of Khlin, discover the secrets of Ayida, and save the western kingdoms from an alliance of his own design. ...Vivi-e was right. The Dwabi got up, silently, taking the box and the bear with him as he stepped out of the hospital room. Love...was not Sula. Either he would destroy it, or it would destroy him.(edited)
[8:55 PM] Mika™: ==RP END==


No comments:

Post a Comment