Monday, July 18, 2016

27: Apathetic as Ever

Featuring: Auriel, Leodin

[8:28 AM] Nepgear: ==start of some bad ass rp== (NOTE: This RP has no set place on the timeline, so for all continuity issues, it should be taken as non canon until specified otherwise by me or REWlego)(edited)
[8:32 AM] Nepgear: "Yaaawn" After doing her tasks in camp, Auriel would often simply stay half asleep, tending to whatever hobby she had at the time. But after having a serious mind block on new projects, she simply stayed half asleep, bored out of her mind. "I wanna do somethiiiiing......"
[8:39 AM] REWlego: Leodin was on lookout duty at this time, and was patrolling when he saw a "new" face in camp.
[8:43 AM] Nepgear: "Oh... I remember him. He was that heroic person.. Wonder if he recognizes me?" Auriel shifted her attention to the man, apathetic as ever.
[8:46 AM] REWlego: Leodin walks over to the "stranger". "I don't believe I've seen you around camp before..."
[8:48 AM] Nepgear: "Mhmmm i guess........"
[8:50 AM] REWlego: Leodin pauses for a moment when he hears the voice.
[8:51 AM] REWlego: He thinks about reaching for his sword No... there's no way she would join us... Why would she?
[8:52 AM] REWlego: He cautiously walks closer.
[8:58 AM] Nepgear: "Oh he is onto me. This will be fun." Looking back to him, she says. "Hmmm? Have i done aaanything?"
[9:01 AM] REWlego: "I don't know yet..."
[9:01 AM] Nepgear: "Anywayyyy. Who are you?"
[9:02 AM] REWlego: "My name is Leodin... what's yours?"
[9:03 AM] Nepgear: "Auriel...... so you are Leo-Leo then....."
[9:03 AM] REWlego: "What?"
[9:03 AM] Nepgear: "Leo-Leo... That is your name riiiiight?"
[9:04 AM] REWlego: "Leodin..."
[9:05 AM] Nepgear: "Yes.... so Leo-Leo then"
[9:06 AM] REWlego: "My name is Leodin, and that is exactly what I wish to be called."
[9:08 AM] Nepgear: "Ehhh.... but Leo-Leo is eaaasier."
[9:09 AM] REWlego: She's not acting anything like the thief... maybe I assumed incorrectly... Leodin's mood lightens a little, but still holds a bit of doubt. "Please, I much prefer Leodin."
[9:11 AM] Nepgear: "But Leo-Leo........"
[9:13 AM] REWlego: Leodin stares at her. "It's Leodin."
[9:15 AM] Nepgear: "But Leo-Leo.... awwwww."
[9:17 AM] Nepgear: She looked sadly down at the ground.
[9:18 AM] REWlego: "You.... you're voice reminds me of someone I met in Amaterasu... do you by any chance have a sister?"
[9:20 AM] Nepgear: "Maybeeee? I dont remember......"
[9:21 AM] REWlego: "Maybe? You don't remember if you have a sibling?"
[9:22 AM] Nepgear: "Nooooo.... Its sooo long agoooo."
[9:30 AM] REWlego: She's hopeless... "Do you recognize this?" He pulls out the dagger... He had kept in just in case he needed a ranged weapon.
[9:35 AM] Nepgear: "Oh, he kept it. Heh, ill send him on a ride." She looked up and giggled, before saying "Silly Leo-Leo.... that is a knife."
[9:40 AM] REWlego: "I know it's a knife... I want to know if you've seen this knife before."
[9:45 AM] Nepgear: "Uhhhhhh..... I think?"
[9:46 AM] REWlego: "All I needed to hear." Leodin holds the knife, ready to attack if needed.(edited)
[9:47 AM] Nepgear: "So anywayyyyyy. Want to help me sew something?"
[9:49 AM] REWlego: Leodin drops his arm to his side. "Wha- Who are you?!"
[9:51 AM] REWlego: Maybe this really isn't her...
[9:51 AM] Nepgear: "Ehhhh. I am.... Auriel. Do you want to help meeee?"
[9:54 AM] REWlego: Leodin puts the knife away. "I don't know how.... but.... sure." I would apologize, but I think she'd just get confused.
[9:56 AM] Nepgear: "Oh goody" "I guess..... i can make you a new.... cape?"
[9:58 AM] REWlego: I don't want a new cape, but I really don't want to get into another argument... "Um.... okay...."
[9:59 AM] Nepgear: "Yay! Hehe.... Now... what color?"
[10:00 AM] REWlego: "Hm... I don't know... perhaps you should decide."
[10:02 AM] Nepgear: "Hmm...... I like pink..... With kittens...."
[10:05 AM] REWlego: "Uh... If you ever want me to wear the cape, then no."
[10:06 AM] Nepgear: "What do youuuu want then......"
[10:20 AM] REWlego: "Hm... what about a blue cape?"
[10:24 AM] Nepgear: "Ehh... boring..... that's easy.."
[10:24 AM] REWlego: "Hm... why don't we put a symbol on it?"
[10:29 AM] Nepgear: "Ummm... Okay?"
[10:30 AM] REWlego: Leodin takes his red cape off "Why not this?" Leodin shows Auriel the symbol on his cape of the two lightning bolts and a sword.
[10:32 AM] Nepgear: "Wooow.... that is fancy..."
[10:35 AM] REWlego: Leodin nods.
[10:50 AM] REWlego: "It's my family's crest."
[10:51 AM] Nepgear: "Is your family old Leo-Leo?"
[10:52 AM] REWlego: He gives up trying to make her say Leodin. "My family started in Nolore and moved to the Amian region a long time ago."
[10:54 AM] REWlego: "So, yes.. my lineage goes back many generations."
[10:57 AM] Nepgear: "But storytime is boooring..... can i go finish your cape Leo-Leo?"
[10:58 AM] REWlego: "But... you're the one who asked..."
[11:01 AM] Nepgear: "Boooooooring....."
[11:03 AM] REWlego: "Fine, fine... Here, you can use this to copy the symbol." Leodin hands her the cape.
[11:05 AM] Nepgear: "Yayyy..... I can keep it if i make a better one riiiight?"
[11:06 AM] REWlego: "Um... no... I'm keeping my cape."
[11:07 AM] Nepgear: "Awwww...... anywayyy. I guess you can leave now...."
[11:08 AM] REWlego: "Didn't you ask me to help?"
[11:16 AM] Nepgear: "I got what i need.... Something to do...."
[11:19 AM] REWlego: "Well, I'll just stay here..." I don't entirely trust her...
[11:20 AM] Nepgear: "Do you wannna leaaaarn?"
[11:20 AM] REWlego: "Oh.... sure."
[11:26 AM] Nepgear: "Okay... sooo. You take the neeedleee... and you put a thread in it... and then you stab... thats all"
[11:28 AM] REWlego: "O-okay.... Why don't I watch you do it a few times..."
[11:41 AM] Nepgear: "Ummm. Ooookay?" Pulling a needle out of the pocket, she turned to Leodin again "Ummmm..... do you have thread?"
[11:42 AM] REWlego: "Um... no.... I don't."
[11:43 AM] Nepgear: "Awww... that isnt fun.....i need to get some.."
[11:44 AM] REWlego: "W-why don't you tell me where it is? I'll go get some."
[11:46 AM] Nepgear: "Eh.... I dont know......."
[11:48 AM] REWlego: "Whatever you want."
[11:55 AM] Nepgear: "Anyway..... i guess i will do it later......"
[3:23 PM] REWlego: "Hm... alright... What are you going to do then?"
[3:24 PM] Nepgear: "Uhh...i guess i will just go sleep or something......."
[3:25 PM] REWlego: "O-okay... Could I please have my cape back then?"
[3:26 PM] Nepgear: "Sure.... ill remember the design Leo-Leo..."
[3:32 PM] REWlego: "Okay. Thank you."
[3:34 PM] Nepgear: "Did you need anything elseee?
[3:35 PM] REWlego: "I don't think so... But let me know if you wish to see the design on my cape again if you need a reference."
[3:36 PM] Nepgear: "No... ill remember it... im sure.."
[3:44 PM] REWlego: "Oh... okay..."
[4:17 PM] REWlego: "Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, Auriel."
[4:32 PM] Nepgear: "I guess.... it was pretty nice meeting you Leo-Leo...." "Nice going about seeing you again. Maybe i can even get that knife back." "Ill mayybe show that cape to you..... later"
[4:32 PM] REWlego: "Okay....."
[4:34 PM] REWlego: "I suppose I'll see you around." Leodin waves before heading off.
[4:35 PM] Nepgear: "Welp. Lets see how long i can trick "Leo-Leo". Ill see him around i suppose"
[4:35 PM] Nepgear: =rp end with some evil=




No comments:

Post a Comment