Saturday, July 23, 2016

32.1.1: Our Little Sleepover

Featuring: Vivianna, Leodin, Elwyn, Kazama

[2:03 PM] Mika™: The bear's ripped head stare mocking up at her as she tosses and turns. H-He had..p-played her! She lets out a wailing sob but no tears come, her body was starting to shut down and this was the first sign. If only she could rip this damn necklace off too. Her vision blurs as her head hurts. "N-Never again!" She coughs, almost choking. Love was a damned lie.
[2:10 PM] REWlego: Leodin arrives at the door to Vivianna's room. Leodin steps aside and lets Elwyn walk in before him.
[2:10 PM] Mango: "Vivianna!"
[2:11 PM] Mango: Elwyn stands beside her. "What on earth happened...?"
[2:11 PM] Mika™: She hides her face in the pillow.
[2:12 PM] Mango: "Vivianna..."
[2:12 PM] REWlego: Leodin follows Elwyn in and stays quiet.
[2:12 PM] Mika™: "Leave me be..please.."
[2:13 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks up to Vivianna. "Friends don't leave eachother in times of need. We're both here for you."
[2:14 PM] Mika™: The pillows hits him in his face.
[2:14 PM] Mango: "..." Elwyn picked the pillow back up and started to straighten it. "He's right, you know." And handed it back.
[2:16 PM] Mika™: She throws herself into Elwyn's chest, crying...well making soft whimper sounds. "My h-heart.."
[2:16 PM] Mango: Elwyn pats her head. "There, there..."
[2:17 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts his hand on Vivianna's back to comfort her.
[2:17 PM] Mika™: "I-I just want to fall in love with someone who will feel it back!"
[2:19 PM] Mango: "First, tell me what happened. Why on earth are you in the hospital? Is it related to what happened before, when I was with you and Sula?"
[2:22 PM] Mika™: "I got sick from stress and came here...E-Everything was going well! M-Me and Sula..we kissed..I-I thought..we cuddled to sleep together and then...he wasn't here. H-He had left in the night..."
[2:22 PM] Mango: "He...left?"
[2:24 PM] Mika™: She nods.
[2:24 PM] Mango: "I can't imagine he'd get far on his foot...where on earth did he go?"
[2:24 PM] Mango: "Do you have any ideas, Leodin?"
[2:25 PM] REWlego: "No... I wish I did..."
[2:27 PM] Mika™: "T-That's not it though..Yavae told me..that he told her he w-was just u-u-using me! Everything was a damned lie!" She gasp, letting out a choking cough.
[2:28 PM] REWlego: "Using you? Did she say what for?"
[2:31 PM] Mika™: "My food...Yavae..thought he was lying too...but why?!"
[2:31 PM] Mango: "..."
[2:32 PM] Mango: "The next time I see him, I'll be sure to give him as hard as a beatdown as I can."
[2:34 PM] REWlego: Leodin gives Elwyn a strange look, but then slightly nods.
[2:35 PM] Mika™: "It hurts so much!"
[2:36 PM] Mango: "You can let it out, Vivianna." He hugged her slightly tighter.
[2:37 PM] Mika™: "He...you were right Leodin..about him. I..I should have listened."
[2:38 PM] REWlego: He hugs Vivianna "Please, you can't blame yourself."
[2:40 PM] Mika™: She nods. "I have to keep trying, even if it kills me I'll find love."
[2:40 PM] Mango: Elwyn smiled. "I'll be sure to be at your wedding."
[2:41 PM] REWlego: "And so will I."
[2:41 PM] Mika™: She snorts. "You mean my funereal."
[2:41 PM] Mango: Elwyn pinches her nose. "Nope."
[2:42 PM] Mika™: She wrinkles it.
[2:43 PM] Mango: "I'm going to be your marriage officiant whether you like it or not."
[2:44 PM] Mika™: She smiles "I wish I was loveable like you, Elwyn."
[2:47 PM] Mika™: "I think had I been male all these problems would have been sloved."
[2:47 PM] Mango: "Oh, trust me...you don't want that."
[2:49 PM] Mango: "Being a male who likes other males isn't fun..."
[2:49 PM] Mika™: "It isn't? "
[2:51 PM] Mango: "I...suppose I was in your situation before. Loving and not being loved back."
[2:52 PM] Mango: "Let me show you something..." He brought out a worn-out brooch.
[2:53 PM] Mango: "You...know how I told about that friend of mine? The one who I learned that song from?"
[3:00 PM] Mika™: "Y-yes."
[3:01 PM] Mango: Elwyn sat down beside her. "Well...I was in love with them, actually."
[3:01 PM] Mika™: "What happen?"
[3:01 PM] Mango: "Or rather, I should say him."
[3:03 PM] Mango: Elwyn clasped his hands around the brooch. "Well...it just didn't work out. He was straight and all that...so it was to be expected." He smiled meekly. "That hadn't stopped my feelings, though."
[3:04 PM] Mika™: "W-Why do you keep that brooch then? Doesn't it hurt to see it?"
[3:04 PM] Mango: "...It does, but they're still precious to me."
[3:06 PM] Mango: "I suppose it was them that got me where I am today. They made this as a good luck charm for me before we parted..."
[3:06 PM] Mika™: She looks down at the necklace. "I..I do understand..but each rejection hurts. It takes a little piece of me."
[3:07 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at the necklace and remembers that Ariana gave him a stone that looks just like it.
[3:07 PM] Mango: "I know what you mean. I never thought I'd be loved back by anyone..."
[3:07 PM] Mango: "...Until that was changed by Kazama."
[3:09 PM] Mango: "What I'm saying is...there's always that little light at the end of that dangerous tunnel. You feel like it's getting closer but then there's that obstacle that always stops you. But it's not impossible to get through."
[3:09 PM] Mika™: Tears start to fall. They hurt too. "I-I thought I had made it out though..S-Sula..was to be the one.."
[3:12 PM] Mango: "You never really know when someone's really the right one."
[3:13 PM] Mango: "Hey, even I don't know if I'm going to be with Kazama for long..."
[3:13 PM] Mango: "Maybe he'll just up and choose someone else out of the blue."
[3:14 PM] Mango: "Even if that happens, I'm not going to give up. Cause the end of the line is out there, and I'm going to reach it somehow."
[3:16 PM] Mango: "So...can't you do the same with me?"
[3:17 PM] Mika™: She gives him a small smile. "Yes. I want to fall in love and be loved. I want to marry and have so many kids. I want to settle down and open a bakery."
[3:17 PM] Mango: "And you're going to. You're going to get all of that cause you deserve it."
[3:21 PM] Mika™: "I-I am..I am! I won't let a man...who doesn't even give a fuck about me hold me back."
[3:23 PM] Mango: "That's the spirit!"
[3:24 PM] Mika™: She takes a deep breath. "I..I can move on."
[3:28 PM] Mango: "Let's help you up." Elwyn held one of Vivianna's hands. "Leodin?"
[3:29 PM] REWlego: Leodin takes Vivianna's other hand.
[3:33 PM] Mika™: She struggles but stands with their help.
[3:33 PM] Mango: "Baby steps, Vivianna."
[3:35 PM] Mika™: "W-Where are we going?"
[3:40 PM] Mango: "I'm going to take you back to my room back at the inn. I'll see if I can help you with your illness if it doesn't clear up by the time we get back."
[3:44 PM] Mika™: "Alright..thanks Elwyn."
[3:44 PM] Mango: "We can have a sleepover party. We have enough for one, right?"
[3:46 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama is out at the plaza watching everyone.
[3:47 PM] Mango: Elwyn enters the plaza on Michel. He and Leodin had her sit with Elwyn so she could rest her legs.
[3:47 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama jogs over, waving. "Elwyn! Hello!"
[3:48 PM] REWlego: Oh no... I have a lot of explaining to do to Kazama that I can't talk about around Vivianna...
[3:51 PM] Mango: "Oh, hey, Dumpling." Wait. Did he say that outloud. PANIC. "K.....Kazama! I see you're still watching the plaza like usual?"
[3:52 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama giggles. "Yes, you little sugar dumpling." He pats Michel.
[3:53 PM] REWlego: Oh no, no, no, no.... This can't happen.
[3:53 PM] Mika™: Vivianna looks like she wants to puke.
[3:53 PM] REWlego: Leodin grabs Vivianna's hand.
[3:54 PM] Mika™: "Cute pet names..they have cute pets names..of course..people in love have t-those.."
[3:54 PM] Mango: "...Anyways!"
[3:55 PM] AOMRocks20: "So, what're you doing with all our friends?" He leans over, noticing them.
[3:55 PM] Mango: "Well..."
[3:56 PM] Mango: Elwyn motioned Kazama to come closer and whispered in his ear. "...Things were kind of messy. Sula left Vivianna and now she's in another one of her states. I've managed to cheer her up and I was just about to take her to my room back at the Inn."
[3:56 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama whispers back. "Sula was with Vivianna?"
[3:57 PM] Mango: "It's complicated."
[3:57 PM] Mango: "So...as much as I don't want to, I'm going to have to keep my usual acts of affection to a minimum."(edited)
[3:58 PM] Mika™: "I-I just want to..r-relax..yes relax.."
[3:59 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, I see. Do you want me to come with you so everything is alright?"
[4:00 PM] REWlego: Leodin shakes his head, just enough for Kazama to notice, but it probably won't do anything.
[4:01 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama's just surprised that Leodin can hear him whispering.
[4:03 PM] Mango: "Well...just in case."
[4:04 PM] AOMRocks20: "I take it there is no more room on Michel?"
[4:05 PM] Mango: "Three's a crowd, unfortunately." He smiled. Elwyn was slightly disappointed he couldn't ride with Kazama, but things happen.
[4:06 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama patted Michel's neck again. "How are you, Michel?"(edited)
[4:08 PM] Mika™: I-I can walk you know..I'll be fine.."
[4:08 PM] Mango: Michel hung his head around Kazama's neck as if he was hugging him.
[4:09 PM] Mango: "Well riding is always nice, Vivianna."
[4:10 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckled, bringing an arm around the horse. "Glad to hear it. Let's be off, then."
[4:11 PM] Mango: "Now I'm wondering if Michel likes you more than me, Kazama."
[4:11 PM] Mika™: "I-It is..ah..I miss Este..and Shimi.."
[4:12 PM] Mango: "You'll see Este again soon after our little sleepover."
[4:13 PM] Mika™: "Everything is reminding me of him..it's terrible."
[4:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, I wouldn't say that. Michel doesn't wait for me outside the castle,"
[4:14 PM] Mango: "Well what we're going to do is going to take him out of your mind."
[4:14 PM] Mango: "Say, would you like to join us, Kazama?"
[4:16 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course!"
[4:16 PM] Mango: "We're kind of going to have a sleepover, if that's fine with you."
[4:17 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, of course. I'll be gone by the time you wake up though, unfortunately."
[4:19 PM] Mango: "I see..."
[4:19 PM] Mika™: She coughs.
[4:19 PM] Mango: "...Well, I suppose that's our cue to get going."
[4:19 PM] REWlego: "Well... if you all want to go back, then I might as well stay here to watch the plaza."
[4:19 PM] Mika™: "Of course..gone in the morning
[4:19 PM] Mango: "Vivianna..."
[4:19 PM] Mika™: "Yes..yes..gone.."
[4:20 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes. I'll be waiting for a criminal, and she could arrive at any time."
[4:20 PM] REWlego: Leodin starts to back away from the group. "I'll be keeping an eye on the plaza. Have fun everyone."
[4:21 PM] Mango: "Leodin, what's wrong?"
[4:22 PM] REWlego: "I-it's nothing... I just... can't go if Kazama's going... I mean, I need to stay to help with security."
[4:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "There's no need. It's been a slow few days here at the plaza."
[4:22 PM] Mango: "At least stay with us until the pillow fight is over...
[4:22 PM] REWlego: "No, it's fine... you three don't really need me there."
[4:23 PM] Mango: "My horse, my rules. You're coming."
[4:23 PM] Mika™: "D-Don't leave me too!"
[4:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "We technically don't need anyone here."
[4:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin hears Vivianna and immediately knows that he can't leave her. "O-okay... but if Kazama will be staying there, then I will need to watch the streets."
[4:24 PM] Mango: "He said he'll be gone before we're all awake, so I don't think it'll be long..."
[4:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, yes. The streets will be under watch, I assure you."
[4:25 PM] REWlego: "Then, when he leaves, I will come back in."
[4:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "That will be midnight."
[4:26 PM] REWlego: "Then that's the time I plan on arriving back" He nods
[4:26 PM] Mango: "No need to be so difficult, Leodin..."
[4:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "...is something wrong?"
[4:27 PM] REWlego: "Yes, something is wrong... I just... Something happened that I'd rather have either you or I watching the streets at all times."(edited)
[4:27 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I won't blame you for that."
[4:27 PM] Mango: "Can't you stay for a little while, Leodin?"
[4:28 PM] Mango: "If not for me, at least for Vivianna."
[4:28 PM] REWlego: "Hm... I don't know..."
[4:29 PM] Mika™: "P-Please!"
[4:29 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna, I really wish I could, but... if Kazama's there..."
[4:30 PM] AOMRocks20: "If I'm there, there will be another man replacing me! Do not worry, Leodin."
[4:31 PM] Mango: "If not Kazama, then it will be Joshua."
[4:31 PM] REWlego: "I only trust Kazama with watching the streets..."
[4:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "Why is that?"(edited)
[4:32 PM] Mika™: "Why must you men do this! It is alway something! Always something going on, keeping sercerts!"
[4:32 PM] REWlego: Leodin hears Vivianna once more and can't handle anymore. "Fine, I'll stay for a little while... For Vivianna."
[4:33 PM] Mika™: She smiles. "Thank you Leodin."
[4:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes, thank you." He pats Michel's neck. "Let's be off, now, yes?"
[4:35 PM] Mango: "We're going to have lots of fun then! I'll brew us some tea, Vivianna could make us some healthy not drugged pasteries for the occasion." TBT to the dinner disaster
[4:36 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama giggles.
[4:36 PM] Mika™: "I-I'll make a whole meal..t-to cheer myself up."
[4:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "...what's wrong, Vivianna?"
[4:36 PM] Mika™: "Nothign!"
[4:37 PM] Mika™: "Everything is ok."
[4:37 PM] AOMRocks20: Oh, so only men are the ones to keep secrets? "I see."
[4:38 PM] Mango: Elwyn mouthed to Kazama. "I'll tell you later."
[4:38 PM] Mika™: "If I say what's wrong I think the tears will start again. Let me pretend..please."
[4:39 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, alright. Let's go, then."
[4:39 PM] Mango: "The streets seem clear, why don't we see who's faster between a ninja and a horse?"
[4:40 PM] AOMRocks20: "I think we'll see about tha--what is tha...?" Kazama stares behind them all, in the direction of the dumpling stand.
[4:42 PM] Mango: "What?" Elwyn turned around.
[4:43 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama vanished.
[4:43 PM] Mango: "--What?!"
[4:44 PM] Mango: "Grr...Kazamaaaaa!" Elwyn had Michel gallop to the direction of the inn he was staying.
[4:44 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama was several meters ahead, sprinting and hopping across rooftops.
[4:44 PM] Mango: "I can't believe you'd do something like that!" Elwyn called out, he didn't really expect Kazama to hear him.
[4:45 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama chuckled as he sprang from one roof to another.
[4:47 PM] Mango: "You're not even going the right way!"
[4:47 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes, I am! I know these streets!"
[4:48 PM] Mango: "Well that was a good attempt..."
[4:48 PM] Mango: Elwyn turned to Vivianna and Leodin. "Hang on!"
[4:49 PM] REWlego: "No, I got this." Leodin hopped off of Michel and climbed up to a roof to continue the race from there.
[4:49 PM] Mango: "That's dangerous!"
[4:49 PM] REWlego: Leodin's already too far away to hear.
[4:49 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes, Leodin! You should stay on him, so Michel slows down!" He jumps another rooftop.
[4:51 PM] Mango: "You're both mean!"
[4:53 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama stops suddenly.
[4:54 PM] REWlego: Leodin sees Kazama up ahead of him stop so he keeps running untill he's on the same roof. "What's wrong?"
[4:54 PM] AOMRocks20: He vanishes again...
[4:54 PM] AOMRocks20: ...and appears at the entrance to the inn.
[4:54 PM] Mango: "Out of the waaaaaay!~"
[4:54 PM] REWlego: "Gods Kazama..." Leodin runs up to the inn and jumps down in front of the door.
[4:54 PM] Mango: Hes Here



No comments:

Post a Comment