Tuesday, July 19, 2016

28.1: He Didn't Believe Me


Featuring: Leodin, Vivianna

[11:21 AM] REWlego: Leodin looks to try and find Vivianna to tell her what Sula had told him. He was a bit nervous, because the answer might make her feel even worse... He knows how fragile Vivianna's emotions can be when it comes to this.
[11:23 AM] REWlego: He starts to head towards the stables and finds Vivianna on her way back.
[11:23 AM] Mika™: Vivianna tries to suppress another coughing fit. Looks like she'll be out for a few days.
[11:25 AM] REWlego: Leodin sees Vivianna, who doesn't look well. He runs over to her to check on her. "Vivianna! Are you feeling okay?"
[11:28 AM] Mika™: "I-I'm fine, just got something caught in my throat!"
[11:32 AM] REWlego: "Hm..." He doesn't have a reason not to believe her. He only saw her cough a few times. "Where are you headed?"
[11:32 AM] Mika™: "I was going back home. Did you need something from me Leodin?"
[11:33 AM] REWlego: "Well... Why don't I go with you? I can tell you on the way there."
[11:33 AM] Mika™: "Oh alright."
[11:35 AM] REWlego: "I still haven't seen your new place yet... You'll have to lead the way."
[11:36 AM] Mika™: She nods and starts to walks again. "So how have you been?"
[11:37 AM] REWlego: "Well, the past few days have been... Up and down, I guess you could say."
[11:39 AM] Mika™: "Oh it has, tell me more then."
[11:42 AM] REWlego: "Well, it started with that 'incident' that I told you about..."
[11:43 AM] Mika™: "Oh yeah..about that..d-did you tell Sula?"
[11:43 AM] REWlego: Gods, what do I tell her? "Y-yes... I did..."
[11:45 AM] Mika™: "O..Ok..so what did he say?"
[11:47 AM] REWlego: Leodin stops and turns to Vivi, putting his hands on her shoulders. "I promised myself to tell you the truth, so that's what I'll do..." He takes a deep breath. "Sula.... He didn't believe me..."
[11:48 AM] Mika™: "He..Didn't believe you.."She starts to laugh. "Then I have been rejected."
[11:48 AM] REWlego: "I don't know if it's that simple..."
[11:52 AM] Mika™: "Why not..he can't even believe I could care for him like that because he doesn't feel the same."
[11:53 AM] REWlego: Leodin pulls her into a tight hug. "That doesn't mean it's over, Vivianna... I will always be here to help you."
[11:56 AM] Mika™: "..I'm fine ok..I knew this would happen and I still was a fool."
[11:58 AM] REWlego: Leodin takes a deep breath and then lets go "What did I tell you, hm? Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. You seem to have lost hope, Vivianna..."
[12:00 PM] Mika™: "What will I do Leodin!? He's moving in with me."
[12:01 PM] REWlego: Leodin opens his mouth but then pauses after hearing that.
[12:03 PM] Mika™: "Yeah.."
[12:03 PM] REWlego: "I... I don't know how to react to that..." Leodin looks away, completely confused.
[12:05 PM] REWlego: "I apologize... I.... I don't know what to say..."
[12:06 PM] Mika™: "...I..I don't know what to do.."
[12:07 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts a hand on her arm. "You'll work through it. Even if you don't think so, you are strong."
[12:08 PM] Mika™: She sighs. "I don't want to fall for him more Leodin."
[12:11 PM] REWlego: "Maybe I could buy a room for him... Then you won't have to stay in the same place."
[12:11 PM] Mika™: "Yeah..t-that could work."
[12:11 PM] REWlego: But where will I get that much money...
[12:12 PM] Mika™: "M-Maybe I could just move again."
[12:13 PM] REWlego: "You shouldn't need to do that... I will pay for a new room for Sula."
[12:13 PM] Mika™: "Do you even have a job Leodin?"
[12:14 PM] REWlego: "Yes, I work with Claire."
[12:15 PM] Mika™: "No..no this will be fine Leodin. We'll be like roomates."
[12:16 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna.... You know in your heart that you won't see it that way..."
[12:17 PM] Mika™: "I will! I will.."
[12:20 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at her and removes his mask. "Don't lie to yourself... If you want to distance yourself from him, then this isn't the way to do that... If you want Sula to love you, then you have to take it slow."
[12:22 PM] Mika™: "Leodin...no I've got to get over him. I need to look at him like he see me..as a really good friend. This move in doesn't mean anything to him and I'm not going to be a child anymore."
[12:23 PM] REWlego: "I don't think you should give up quite yet, Vivianna... Maybe you should be the one to tell Sula your feelings..."
[12:27 PM] Mika™: "Me...tell him..I couldn't handle it if he told me to stop joking..wait Leodin..a-are you..o-over me?" A smile is growing now.
[12:28 PM] REWlego: "U-um... Well... I still want to help you any way I can, but in this context.... Perhaps."
[12:29 PM] Mika™: Her smile is a soft one. "I'm glad."
[12:30 PM] REWlego: "Maybe you and I should go tell Sula together..."
[12:31 PM] REWlego: Not the best idea if I don't want to die, but it might help Vivianna...
[12:31 PM] Mika™: "B-Both of us..t-that could work! I wouldn't be so scared."
[12:33 PM] REWlego: "Anything I can do to help.... But... I will warn you, Sula and I aren't on very good terms right now..."
[12:34 PM] Mika™: "Well..he's not in very good shape right now anyways. We..had a bad encounter and now he's seeing a doctor. How about later we go visit him together."
[12:36 PM] REWlego: "Hm.... That could work... I just hope I don't anger him by being there..."(edited)
[12:37 PM] Mika™: "I don't think he will."
[12:38 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna... Sula and I.... Have had some disagreements... Ones that won't be forgotten easily."
[12:39 PM] Mika™: "No..after what we went through, I think he'll be a little forgiving."
[12:39 PM] REWlego: "Thank you for having high hopes... Shall we continue walking?"
[12:41 PM] Mika™: "Yeah.."
[12:43 PM] REWlego: Leodin continues to follow Vivi to the inn.
[12:47 PM] Mika™: "It's been a long day hasn't it."
[12:50 PM] REWlego: "I suppose..."
[12:50 PM] Mika™: "You know..I was there..at the restaurant when you were. Thought it was a date you know."
[12:51 PM] REWlego: "A date? Like... With who?"
[12:51 PM] Mika™: "Sula and the princess...I got very sad."
[12:51 PM] Mika™: "She's so lovely and young...I can't compare."
[12:53 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna, keep your hopes up." He pauses. "Is that why your necklace showed up in front of Lady Ellis?"
[12:54 PM] Mika™: "...I got mad to...w-wait how did you know it was mine?"
[12:54 PM] REWlego: "Sula told me afterwards..."
[12:55 PM] Mika™: "He did....he was so worried about me.." She blushes. "We got into a fight over it."
[12:56 PM] REWlego: "Oh... Well, I believe that Lady Ellis enjoys the necklace."
[12:57 PM] Mika™: "Oh...I bet it looks wonderful on her.." She frowns.
[12:57 PM] REWlego: "O-oh... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you."
[12:58 PM] Mika™: "It..it's just it was made for me.."
[1:00 PM] REWlego: "I'm sorry... I wish I could get it back, but it wouldn't feel right to ask the princess for it... She was wearing it today when I saw her."
[1:01 PM] Mika™: "It's fine..I'm just being selfish."
[1:03 PM] REWlego: "Don't say that..." Leodin waits a few seconds. "Anyway, what do you think about Princess Ellis? I saw you talking to her a while ago."
[1:04 PM] Mika™: "She's so young and pretty. A lovely girl.." She looks away..
[1:08 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna, I could say those same things about you."
[1:09 PM] Mika™: She shakes her head. "No..no I'm much different."
[1:10 PM] REWlego: "To most people, you would be considered young, and I can't deny that you're a beautiful woman. What do you see that sets you apart?"
[1:11 PM] Mika™: "I'm...I'm..I just am. My curse sets me apart and the fact that she is a princess, how do you feel about her Leodin?"
[1:12 PM] REWlego: "How do I feel?" He thinks for a moment. "I suppose similar to what you said..."
[1:12 PM] Mika™: "Oh you like her more then Sula does."
[1:13 PM] REWlego: "Yes, I think so..."
[1:14 PM] Mika™: "He..he got mad at you at the dinner..you and him need to talk more..or rather he needs to trust people more."
[1:15 PM] REWlego: "We do need to talk, I just want to give him some time..."
[1:15 PM] Mika™: "I understand but..still you two..."
[1:16 PM] REWlego: "I know... He doesn't see things the same way I do."
[1:17 PM] Mika™: "He's very strange isn't he...but I'm sure you two can compromise."
[1:18 PM] REWlego: "I don't see this matter reaching a compromise, but I will try... Thank you."
[1:19 PM] Mika™: "Welcome."
[1:20 PM] REWlego: "So, you've met Princess Ellis, have you met Princess Lunarea?"
[1:21 PM] Mika™: "No..her sister?"
[1:22 PM] REWlego: "Yes... She is a bit... strange.... For a princess, that is."
[1:24 PM] Mika™: "Huh whast do you mean?"
[1:25 PM] REWlego: "When I was introduced to her, she didn't behave anything like her sister... She was very... Relaxed about things."
[1:26 PM] Mika™: "Relaxed?"
[1:27 PM] REWlego: "She shook my hand instead of bowing, and... I guess she just... Didn't behave how you would expect a princess to behave."
[1:28 PM] Mika™: "Oh well she sounds cool."
[1:28 PM] REWlego: "Oh, well... Perhaps I could introduce you to her at some point."
[1:30 PM] Mika™: "Do you think she would like me?"
[1:31 PM] REWlego: "To tell you the truth, I really don't know... But it's pretty hard not to like you."
[1:31 PM] Mika™: She laughs. "Really, thanks."
[1:33 PM] REWlego: "No problem."
[1:35 PM] Mika™: "Well...I guess for now it's goodbye Leodin. I.." She breaks off into a coughing fit which rocks her.
[1:36 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts his hand on her back. "No, there's no way I'm leaving when you're in this condition."
[1:36 PM] Mika™: "I-I..told you I'm fine."
[1:36 PM] REWlego: "But you're not."
[1:36 PM] Mika™: "I'm just a little sick."
[1:37 PM] REWlego: "So I'll stay with you until you're feeling better."
[1:38 PM] Mika™: She pouts. "Leodin it's ok."
[1:38 PM] REWlego: "No, no it's not."
[1:40 PM] Mika™: "I am not a child, I can care for myself."
[1:42 PM] REWlego: "I didn't say you couldn't. But you're not staying in your room alone when you're like this."
[1:43 PM] Mika™: "Ok, ok come in but only for an hour, you'll see I'll be fine."
[1:43 PM] REWlego: "Hmph... Deal."
[1:44 PM] Mika™: She leads him in. "Now, relax ok. I need to bathe and cook."
[1:44 PM] REWlego: "Alright. Would you like some help cooking?"
[1:46 PM] Mika™: "Sure, after I bathe." She yawns and walks to the back of the surprisingly big room.
[1:46 PM] REWlego: Leodin finds a chair and sits down.
[1:49 PM] Mika™: After an hour, Vivianna walks back out, dressed in small gown. "Ok, I feel much better."
[1:50 PM] REWlego: "Great!" Leodin walks over to her. "So what are we cooking?"
[1:52 PM] Mika™: "Avocado, Orange, and Jícama Salad. Something light and dwabi."
[1:53 PM] REWlego: "Okay! What would you like me to do?"
[1:55 PM] Mika™: "Have you gotten better at cooking?"
[1:56 PM] REWlego: "Um... Not really...."
[1:57 PM] Mika™: "Then I'd rather you sit this out. It's a quick meal."
[1:58 PM] REWlego: "Oh... okay..."
[1:59 PM] Mika™: "How about you get a few bowls out."
[1:59 PM] REWlego: "Alright, I can do that." He goes and finds two bowls.
[2:00 PM] Mika™: "More then two please, four should be good."
[2:00 PM] REWlego: "Oh, got it." He grabs two more.
[2:06 PM] Mika™: With a sharp knife she peels and piths the oranges. Working over a bowl, she cuts sections free from membranes and squeeze enough juice from membranes to fill a 1/4 cup. "~And you don't seem to understand A shame you seemed an honest man And all the fears you hold so dear Will turn to whisper in your ear~"
[2:08 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands back and closes his eyes and listens to the song.
[2:10 PM] Mika™: In a bowl she whisks together the orange juice, curry powder, salt, cumin, sugar, and vinegar. "~And you know what they say might hurt you And you know that it means so much And you don't even feel a thing.~"
[2:13 PM] Mika™: "~I am falling, I am fading I have lost it all~" She heats up the stove.
[2:13 PM] REWlego: Leodin listens to the tune of the song and starts softly humming
[2:16 PM] Mika™: "~And you don't seem the lying kind A shame then I can read your mind And all the things that I read there Candle lit smile that we both share~" She adds oil in a stream, whisking until emulsified then she starts to Peel the jícama and halve it.
[2:18 PM] Mika™: "~and you know I don't mean to hurt you But you know that it means so much And you don't even feel a thing~" She gets the plates out for them, dancing a little
[2:22 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks over to Vivi.
[2:24 PM] Mika™: "Ok it's ready!"
[2:26 PM] REWlego: "Oh, great! Your singing was wonderful, by the way."
[2:27 PM] Mika™: "Oh thanks, see, I'll be fine."
[2:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiles. "Okay, okay, fine."
[2:31 PM] Mika™: "Now we eat. I'll be right back ok." She hurries to the bathroom, sinking down as another fit takes her. She would have a fever soon.
[2:34 PM] Mika™: She regans her composer and comes out. "I'm back. Did you start eating?"
[2:34 PM] REWlego: "No, I was waiting for you."
[2:36 PM] Mika™: "Well lets eat."
[2:38 PM] REWlego: "Okay!" Leodin grabs the plates and sets them on the table.
[2:40 PM] Mika™: She slowly eats, her appetite already fading
[2:41 PM] REWlego: Leodin starts to eat, still a little worried about Vivianna.
[2:47 PM] Mika™: "You know, I was a sickly child, my family was told I wouldn't live past the age of 4."
[2:48 PM] REWlego: "Oh... I'm sorry that you had to live with the fear of death at that young of an age."
[2:49 PM] Mika™: "I mnean..I didn't all I knew was thast I was sick."
[2:51 PM] REWlego: "Oh, well that's still not a way to spend your early childhood... I'm glad that you overcame your sickness... As I said, you're strong."
[2:53 PM] Mika™: "Am I?"
[2:53 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods. "I think you are."
[2:54 PM] Mika™: "Thanks..."
[2:55 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiles and goes back to eating.
[2:57 PM] Mika™: she watches him.
[2:58 PM] Mika™: "Leodin...are you happy?"
[2:59 PM] REWlego: He looks up at her. "Hm... Do you mean, right now, or...?"
[3:01 PM] Mika™: "General.."
[3:02 PM] REWlego: "I.. I think so... It's thanks to people like you and Elwyn that I have found enjoyment in Amaterasu."
[3:03 PM] Mika™: "Good, I'm glad."
[3:03 PM] REWlego: "What about you? Are you happy, Vivianna?"
[3:04 PM] Mika™: "It comes and goes for me, happiness."
[3:07 PM] REWlego: "We need to fix that..."
[3:08 PM] Mika™: She shrugs. "Seems I wasn't all the hungry."
[3:11 PM] REWlego: "Oh... Are you sure you're not sick?"
[3:12 PM] REWlego: Leodin gets up to go feel her forehead "Maybe it's a fever?"
[3:15 PM] Mika™: "I'm just not hungry Leodin, don't jump to conclusions."
[3:15 PM] REWlego: "I'm sorry... I'm just worried is all."
[3:17 PM] Mika™: "Don't be. Now, I've got to clean up, so have wonderful night Leodin and please don't worry."
[3:19 PM] REWlego: "You know I'm going to worry anyway..."
[3:20 PM] Mika™: "Ok ok, just don't worry to much."
[3:21 PM] REWlego: Leodin gives her a hug.
[3:21 PM] Mika™: She hugs him back. "And remember, come find me when you go viste Sula."
[3:22 PM] REWlego: "Okay... I will..."
[3:23 PM] Mika™: "Night Leo."
[3:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin is a bit shocked when hearing Leo, but he lets her use his birth name.(edited)
[3:24 PM] REWlego: "Goodnight, Vivianna."
[3:26 PM] Mika™: She waves as he leaves. Turning around, she cleans quick, finally letting out the coughs she had been holding back. She falls to the floor panting. "I'll just sleep here tonight.."
[3:26 PM] Mika™: ==RP END==




No comments:

Post a Comment