Monday, July 18, 2016

27.5.1: Both of the Princesses

Featuring: Leodin, Ellis, Luna


[7:11 PM] REWlego: Leodin finishes up some training in the castle's training area and starts heading out through the hallway.
[7:12 PM] Uni: Walking nearby, princess Ellis walked among her servants, not noticing Leodin as she turned a corner.
[7:14 PM] REWlego: He's still thinking about his conversation with Sula when he sees Ellis.
[7:16 PM] REWlego: Leodin sees Ellis up ahead of him, so he quickens his pace. "E-excuse me, Lady Ellis?"
[7:16 PM] Uni: Ellis turns her head slightly to look behind her, recognizing the voice, "Oh, sir Leodin?" She turns completely at the sight of the man.
[7:18 PM] REWlego: Leodin bows "I didn't expect to see you here today."
[7:19 PM] Uni: Ellis giggles "Well, ah, I live here. Where do you expect to see me, then?"
[7:20 PM] REWlego: "I, well, I just wasn't expecting today to be the next time I saw you..." He looks down, a little embarrased.
[7:22 PM] Uni: She smiles, walking closer to Leodin. "Ah, I was just kidding. But, it must be fate to see each other so soon."
[7:25 PM] REWlego: Leodin blushes slightly "I, uh... I suppose so."
[7:26 PM] Uni: "Where has your friend gotten to, today?"
[7:27 PM] REWlego: "Oh, Sula? Uh... I'm not sure.... He and I haven't talked too much after our last meeting."
[7:28 PM] Uni: "Ah, yes, him. If I may ask, your relationship with sir Sula is rather...interesting."
[7:30 PM] REWlego: "Indeed.... He is actually my mother's retainer."
[7:31 PM] Uni: "Your mothers? Ah, how interesting. What is your family anyway, sir Leodin?"(edited)
[7:36 PM] REWlego: "Um... I don't really talk about my family much... I apologize, but it's a sensitive topic to me..."
[7:37 PM] Uni: "Ah! My apologies" Ellis nods her head quickly, "I will remember that for any future conversations."
[7:39 PM] REWlego: "Oh, no need to apologize milady. You weren't aware."
[7:42 PM] Uni: "Yes, but I was still being rude. ...Would you perhaps like to join me on my walk?"
[7:44 PM] REWlego: "Of course, milady." He bows his head.
[7:45 PM] Uni: Ellis nods, before turning around, taking a slow step in the direction she initially walked towards, allowing Leodin to catch up to her side.
[7:46 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks up beside the princess.
[7:47 PM] Uni: And they begin to walk down the hallway, "Are you familiar with the castle, sir Leodin?"
[7:48 PM] REWlego: "I've been in here a few times, but I haven't really gotten the chance to take a look around yet."
[7:51 PM] Uni: "Then I could give you a tour! ...If you are not busy, that is..."
[7:53 PM] REWlego: "I'm not busy at the moment, so a tour sounds wonderful!"
[7:54 PM] Uni: "Ah, fantastic! Come, I will show you the location I was headed to!" Ellis' steps begin to move slightly quicker.
[7:55 PM] REWlego: Leodin follows closely next to Ellis.(edited)
[7:56 PM] Uni: The pair, with a small set of servants following close behind, eventually walk into a massive field in the center of the castle.
[7:58 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks around the field. "Wow, this place is beautiful... Thank you for bringing me here, Lady Ellis."(edited)
[8:01 PM] Uni: Ellis giggles, clasping her hands as she wandered over to a small flower patch, growing against a wall. "It is, I love it here. Sometimes, when I just want to relax, I will just lay down on the grass."
[8:03 PM] REWlego: Leodin follows her over towards the flower patch "That does sound relaxing."
[8:04 PM] Uni: Ellis leans down, brushing a finger against a small, pink flower, "I have even tried growing some of these. Do you know what flower this is, sir Leodin?"
[8:06 PM] REWlego: Leodin kneels down to look. "No, I don't... it looks very pretty though."
[8:13 PM] Uni: "Hehe, I suppose you would not see much of this flower in Khlin. This is a Rhylia, a flower native to warmer climates. See, how soft and gentle the pink of the petals are?"
[8:15 PM] REWlego: "Ah, yes... it's very different than the flora we have in Khlin."
[8:18 PM] REWlego: "Hm.. it looks similar to the petals on your necklace... it's very pretty."
[8:20 PM] Uni: "Oh, do you mean this necklace?" Her hands clasp the necklace and raises it higher. "Ah, yes, I suspected that the flower used in this necklace were from the Rhylia. I do recall that they grow in Dwabi too."
[8:26 PM] REWlego: "Ah, I haven't gotten to get a close look at it. Leodin looks at the necklace. "I've never seen jewelry made from flower petals before.... I think the look suits you well, Lady Ellis."
[8:27 PM] Uni: Ellis turns her face slightly off in the other direction, blushing, "ah, umm, thank you..."
[8:30 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiles and looks back to the flower patch.
[8:32 PM] Uni: "So, what are the flowers like in Khlin, sir Leodin? Are they not as colourful as these?"
[8:34 PM] REWlego: "Definetely not outside of Intetsu... But, to be honest, I didn't pay much attention to the little details like flowers when I did live in Intetsu."
[8:36 PM] Uni: "Oh? Well, I suppose they are not for everyone...but slowing down every so often is a great treat, sir Leodin."
[8:37 PM] REWlego: "Yes, I've learned that slowing down is sometimes the best way to get through something..."
[8:39 PM] Uni: Ellis stands up slowly, brushing off her dress. "Anyway, I am sure you do not wish to be bored with flowers all day. Shall we resume our little tour?"
[8:40 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands as well. "Oh, it doesn't matter to me. Whatever you would like to do, milady."
[8:43 PM] Uni: Ellis nodded, walking out of the garden.
[8:43 PM] REWlego: Leodin follows along beside Ellis.
[8:44 PM] Uni: Once the pair reach the hallway, Ellis stops. "So, sir Leodin, where would you like to go first? Our castle is...rather vertical." She pointed a finger upwards, "we could go up..." then pointed down, "or down."
[8:47 PM] REWlego: "Perhaps we should go up?"
[8:50 PM] Uni: Ellis beamed, "Ah, I was hoping you would choose that. Come, this way." She begins to walk down the hallway.
[8:51 PM] REWlego: Leodin continues to follow along beside her. "What is it upstairs that you want to see?"
[8:56 PM] Uni: The pair eventually reach a staircase, and begin to climb it. "The higher levels are where the royals spend most of their time. The lower levels are usually where castle workers and some civilians reside. It is a very big castle!"
[8:59 PM] REWlego: "It is... I've never seen a building so massive..."
[9:03 PM] Uni: "Not even in your homeland?" The decorum turns elegant and the carpet changes as the pair find themselves on the upper floors of the castle.
July 19, 2016
[1:42 AM] REWlego: "Well, Khlin is an oligarchy... That means the governing body is made up of several noble families. They don't all live in the same building, so they live in their own mansions... They are certainly large, but nowhere close to this size."
[1:45 AM] Uni: "Ah, yes, I have studied their ways of government before. Is a method like that quite inefficient?"
[1:46 AM] REWlego: "Well, I guess it could be effective, if the government has the people's interests in mind... As you know, that's not the case in Khlin."(edited)
[1:51 AM] REWlego: Leodin looks around the intricate designs in the upper floors. "This reminds me of my family's home in Khlin... It's all so elegant."
[1:54 AM] Uni: "Ehehe, it is decorated with many years of tradition. Ah, but have you noticed the best decor on the floor?" Ellis asks, stopping as she gestured out a window beside them. Far below, the cities central plaza was clearly visible. The statue in the center glowing bright in the midday sun.
[1:55 AM] REWlego: "Ah..." Leodin walks up to the window.
[1:58 AM] Uni: Ellis walks to the window, resting a hand on the glass. "Beautiful, right? The city my family gave their lives to building and maintaining."
[1:59 AM] REWlego: "Yes, you get quite the view from up here, Lady Ellis..." Leodin glances at the princess and then back out to to the plaza.
[2:02 AM] Uni: "You watch over the plaza, right, sir Leodin? Tell me, do you know of that statue?" She points down to the giant statue in the center of the plaza, depicting the last Queen of Freyzenwald.
[2:03 AM] REWlego: "Kazama told me it was of a past ruler... That is all I know."
[2:05 AM] Uni: Ellis nodded, "yes, it was built as a tribute to my mother. I heard she...died after giving birth to me."
[2:07 AM] REWlego: Leodin turns to face the princess. "Oh.... I am so sorry Lady Ellis."
[2:09 AM] Uni: Ellis doesn't move her head, but senses Leodin's gaze. "Please, do not be. It was...a very long time ago."
[2:11 AM] REWlego: "I don't think a child should have to grow up without their mother." Leodin looks back out at the statue.
[2:15 AM] Uni: "Mmm, many different servants raised me. They served as mother figures just fine, I think." Ellis suddenly perked up, "ah, and my sister! Sister was always with me too."
[2:18 AM] REWlego: Leodin smiles softly. "That's good to hear. I never had any siblings... I wonder how my childhood would have went if I did."
[2:21 AM] Uni: "I am not sure, when I do not know what your childhood was like."
[2:23 AM] REWlego: "Oh, of course... I don't want to make you listen to my story if you don't want to." He looks back at the princess.
[2:25 AM] Uni: "If you do not mind, I would love to listen to it." She turned her head and smiled at him. "But...perhaps somewhere we can be seated?"
[2:27 AM] REWlego: Leodin smiles back. "Of course... You know the best places to go, so I'll follow you."
[2:28 AM] Uni: "Yes, right this way." Ellis leads Leodin to a small seating area in the corner of the hallway. A small table sat in the center of a set of couches and chairs. She walks over to one chair and sits down.
[2:29 AM] REWlego: Leodin sits down next to her. "Well, as I said, I don't have the fondest memories of my parents, so I will keep their inclusion minimal."
[2:34 AM] Uni: Ellis rests her hands in her lap, attentive.
[2:36 AM] REWlego: "Well, I was raised in Intetsu by a noble family. I was taught the normal things a privileged child would be, such as dancing or horseback riding..."
[2:38 AM] REWlego: "As I grew up, I started to learn more about the struggles of the Khlinese people... I learned about the corrupt government, and the rebellion."
[2:42 AM] REWlego: "I left my home in Intetsu at the age of 15 to join the revolution. I taught myself how to fight and helped wherever I could. I decided to come to Amaterasu to discuss Freyzenese forces coming to Khlin, as well as to protect the royal family."
[2:44 AM] Uni: "And that is why the rebellion in Khlin means so much to you..." Ellis reaches out to one of two teacups left by a servant earlier, and takes a sip of tea. "I am surprised, nobles joining the rebellion is something I have not heard of before."
[2:46 AM] REWlego: "I am thankful that I joined when I did instead of heading down a path of greed like so many of my ancestors before me..." He gestures to the other teacup. "May I?"
[2:49 AM] Uni: "Of course." Ellis places her own teacup back into its coaster. "Then you must be a very good man, sir Leodin, to choose the people over wealth."
[2:51 AM] REWlego: He takes a sip before setting the cup down. "T-thank you for saying that, Lady Ellis..."(edited)
[2:53 AM] Uni: "I believe it was a simple deduction."
[2:54 AM] REWlego: "Please, you don't need to say that..."
[2:58 AM] Uni: "I...I do not know what I might do in such a situation, honestly. It is easy to say I care for my people without question, but I am able to do so while enjoying the best my country has to offer at the same time. Without the same experiences as you, sir Leodin, I...can not say anything for certain."
[2:59 AM] REWlego: "I'm sure that you would make the right choice, Lady Ellis."
[3:04 AM] Uni: "That is very kind of you to say, sir Leodin." She takes another sip of her tea. "But...what if there was not a...right choice, so to speak?"
[3:06 AM] REWlego: "Hm... You do what you think is right..." Leodin takes another sip. "That's part of being in a position such as yourself... That's why I think you'd make a great queen."
[3:10 AM] Uni: The maids nearby whisper and murmur to each other as they walk past the area. "You flatter me so, sir Leodin. I believe I still have much to learn if I were to ascend as queen..."
[3:12 AM] REWlego: "Well, I try to tell the truth." He takes another sip of his tea.
[3:14 AM] Uni: Ellis blushes, turning to the side. "T-thank you..." "I...I suppose I might be a great queen. I think my chances are quite good."
[3:17 AM] REWlego: Leodin smiles. "I think that it's a definite possibility. You can't lose hope."
[3:21 AM] Uni: Ellis nods. "Yes, no offense to my sister, but I believe my understanding of the kingdom is much better than hers at the moment. Considering how...no one expected her to return."
[3:22 AM] REWlego: Leodin nods. "I can see why you think that... I had the same reasoning."
[3:24 AM] Uni: Ellis begins to drum her fingers against her knees. "Yes, yes of course. If she were to win, somehow, it would be either because she is older than me, or its from leftover respect from since we were children..."
[3:32 AM] REWlego: "Both of those I understand, but I see neither as a reason to become a queen..." Leodin pauses for a moment. "Of course, I mean no disrespect to Princess Lunarea."
[3:34 AM] Uni: "Exactly. I should be queen, not her. Out of respect to my sister, I will be...very upset if it went in her favour."
[3:39 AM] REWlego: "L-lady Ellis... I mean no offense by this, but don't you think it's a bit harsh to think like that? I'm not saying that she would be a better queen, but it might not be wise to assume that you should automatically be a better choice."(edited)
[3:42 AM] Uni: Ellis looks like she wants to say something further, but holds herself back. "...Ah, yes, of course. Sister is, of course, also a very capable person. I have no doubts she will be a great ruler if she were to be elected."
[3:45 AM] REWlego: "I... I apologize, I spoke out of turn..."
[3:46 AM] REWlego: Leodin lowers his head, looking at the table.
[3:48 AM] Uni: Ellis places a hand on Leodin's shoulder. "No, please do not trouble yourself. It was my fault for taking the conversation in such a direction." She takes her cup and sips the tea again. "What do you think of the tea, sir Leodin?"
[3:51 AM] REWlego: Leodin is a bit surprised when Ellis touches his shoulder. He looks back at her. "The tea is delicious, thank you Lady Ellis." He smiles.
[3:53 AM] Uni: Ellis places her hand back onto her lap. "A blend created in this castle! You can not find it anywhere else."
[3:54 AM] REWlego: "That's amazing... I don't have tea often, so this was a very nice treat."
[3:57 AM] Uni: Before Ellis continues, voices begin to sound around the hallway in the far corner. A white haired figure rounds the corner, the maids retreating as she passes by. "Sister..." Ellis mumbles.
[3:59 AM] REWlego: Leodin sees the princess and stands as she walks by.
[4:02 AM] Uni: "Oh! Sister, there you are! I've been looking for you!" Luna turns and speaks to Ellis. "A-ah, whatever for, sister?"
[4:04 AM] Uni: "Oh, nothing. Just...some stuff, y'know. What have you been up to anyway, hmm?" "Just having tea with a friend." Ellis' voice is quiet as she stands. "Yes, yes I heard. A sir Leodin of Khlin, as I am told." Luna whirls her head around and extends a hand to Leodin, "is that correct?"
[4:06 AM] REWlego: Leodin was about to bow, but shakes her hand instead. "Yes. it's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Lunarea."
[4:09 AM] Uni: "Heh, I suppose my reputation proceeds me." She shakes Leodin's hand. "Takes all the surprise outta it."
[4:12 AM] REWlego: "I suppose I should let you two talk..." Leodin looks at both of the princesses.
[4:14 AM] Uni: "Oh, no, no, no, there's no need for that sir Leodin," Luna grins at the man, "in fact, I came here to talk to you." "S-sister?" Ellis holds her hands in a ball, close to her chest.
[4:15 AM] REWlego: Leodin looks at her, slightly confused. "Oh? How did you know to find me here?"
[4:19 AM] Uni: "A word or two, passed onto me. Oh, and a bit of harmless eavesdropping. Nothing drastic, or anything," she turns to Ellis, "you don't mind if I have a word or two with your new friend, right?" "Ah...no, not really. Sister, what are you planning...?" "Geez, am I that sinister? Come on, I'm not planning anything! Really!"
[4:20 AM] REWlego: Leodin glances back and forth between the two sisters. "I'm sure it will be fine, Lady Ellis... I can come find you after we're finished you you wish."
[4:22 AM] Uni: "Y-yes, then...I will see you later, sir Leodin." Ellis gives a bow towards Leodin before wandering off down the hallway, towards the gossipping servants, "Now then, please, have a seat, Leodin." Luna gestures back towards the couches as she hops onto the opposite couch, kicking her feet up onto the side.
[4:26 AM] REWlego: Leodin detaches his sheath and sits down, sitting upright in the couch.
[4:28 AM] Uni: "Sooooo, I've been hearing some...stuff, shall we say? A dinner invitation for my sister, and now this." She picks up Ellis' teacup, before placing it back down upon realizing it was empty. "You don't have some...motives for these meetings, do you?"
[4:29 AM] REWlego: "I... I don't know what you mean... We talked about Khlin during the dinner, but today's meeting was just by chance."
[4:32 AM] Uni: "Riiiiiiight. And...these demands for aid towards your so-called noble cause are just by chance too, I take it?"
[4:33 AM] REWlego: "I'm sorry... Excuse me? What do you think I plan to do in Khlin?"
[4:35 AM] Uni: "You're a part of the rebellion in Khlin, correct? I've heard that you have been asking that Freyzenwald brings aid to your cause."
[4:36 AM] REWlego: "Y-yes... I've asked for some assistance in getting the rebellion into Intetsu."
[4:39 AM] Uni: "Exactly. Just...slipping near sister to further your position so she would accept your plea. Not...a bad plan, I might say," Luna looked down to her fingernails, playing with them.
[4:40 AM] REWlego: "That wasn't my intention, milady..."
[4:41 AM] Uni: "Sure it wasn't. Listen, Leodin, you don't have to hide anything from me." She grins at him, "see, I'm already speaking quite casually to you. Feel free to speak your mind!"
[4:42 AM] REWlego: "I'm not sure what you want me to say..."
[4:42 AM] Uni: "Something a little more interesting than that..."
[4:46 AM] REWlego: "Well, the fighting in Khlin is coming close to a victory for the rebellion. My goal is to have the Freyzenese break through the defenses of Intetsu so that they can stop the government."
[4:50 AM] Uni: Man, they can't even break that shit of an army scrambled up by the goverment? Geez, no wonder the nobility didn't care for them. "And has my sister informed you of Freyzenwalds neutrality regarding the Khlinese situation?"
[4:52 AM] REWlego: "Yes... That's why I've been talking with her, to let her understand why they need the help from Freyzenwald."
[4:53 AM] Uni: "And you didn't invite me? Leodin, you wound me."
[4:54 AM] REWlego: "I... I apologize... I didn't mean to offend you."
[4:55 AM] Uni: "Ehehe...oh, relax. I won't hurt you or anything. Come on, you're too young to be so stiff already."
[4:56 AM] REWlego: "O-okay..." I have no idea what she's trying to do...
[4:58 AM] Uni: "Fine, whatever. Seems like we got off on the wrong foot." Luna moves her legs back forward, and sits upright and properly. "I'm just suspicious of most people, don't mind me."
[4:59 AM] REWlego: "Being suspicious can be a good thing. It keeps you from being taken advantage of."
[5:02 AM] Uni: Yeah, I wish Ellis learned that. "Indeed, thats why I do it. Always need to be three steps ahead of everyone at all times."
[10:28 PM] REWlego: "Hm... " He pauses for a moment. "To be honest, this is not how I expected the oldest princess to act like..."
[10:30 PM] Uni: "What, surprised? Eh, I get that a lot." She flicks the back of her hair. "I can act however I want to, I just prefer this way. You don't mind, right?"
[10:31 PM] REWlego: "N-no, of course not..."
[10:34 PM] Uni: "Good! Now then, why don't we have a little talk of our own, hmm?" Luna rests back into the sofa. "Leodin, a revolution soldier from Khlin. The man who donned a mask and ran around protecting my plaza. Do I have it right so far?"
[10:35 PM] REWlego: "I believe so."
[10:36 PM] Uni: "Interesting. I hear you began your little protection duty on your own free will."
[10:37 PM] REWlego: "Yes.... I did."
[10:38 PM] Uni: "And, what are your reasons for doing so?"
[10:41 PM] REWlego: "My reason for coming to Amaterasu was to make sure you and the other candidates were safe. Also to discuss the situation in Khlin of course."
[10:43 PM] Uni: "A vigilante, then? Trading a little security to garner our favour. Mmm, an interesting tactic."
[10:44 PM] REWlego: "It's not a tactic, milady..."
[10:48 PM] Uni: ...Mmm, is he being honest? I...think he is, but I can't be sure. "Aww, don't be so humble. A tactic or two to curry favour with a couple-a higher ups never hurt anyone."
[10:50 PM] REWlego: "I'm not saying that it would be wrong to do that, but I'm not protecting Amaterasu for any personal gain..."
[10:51 PM] Uni: "So you're claiming that gaining favour from the royals in Freyzenwald is not for personal gain?"
[10:54 PM] REWlego: "As I said, I'm not trying to gain your favor. Of course that helps when trying to tell you about my plans for Khlin, but it's not my primary goal."
[10:56 PM] Uni: "Interesting. So then, enlighten me. What is your primary goal?"
[10:58 PM] REWlego: "As I said earlier, it's to keep the candidates safe, and to discuss the possibility of Freyzenese assistance in Khlin. I assure you, these goals are separate, but equally important."
[11:02 PM] Uni: So he's that kinda guy, huh? Mmm...he's just like the rest of 'em. ...Well, if he's being honest. "Mmm..." Luna stands up slowly, glancing down the hallway. "Come with me for a moment?"
[11:05 PM] REWlego: "O-okay." Leodin stands up.
[11:06 PM] Uni: Luna strolls casually down towards the window Leodin stared out with Ellis earlier, overlooking the plaza. "Right here. You looked out this window earlier, right?"
[11:07 PM] REWlego: "Y-yes... how did you know that?"
[11:08 PM] Uni: She presses a finger to her lips, smiling. "You learn some things when you become an assassin."
[11:10 PM] REWlego: "Hm? I wasn't aware that you were an assassin... You don't cease to surprise, Lady Lunarea."
[11:14 PM] Uni: "I am! Couldn't survive on my own with only my amazing wit. Its important to know how to fight as well." She unsheaths a dagger, flipping it into the air before catching it. "And...this way of fighting is the most fun."
[11:17 PM] REWlego: Leodin remembers the dagger he had gotten, but thinks it's best to not take it out. "I prefer fighting with a sword, but I can see the advantages to using knives."
[11:19 PM] Uni: "Oh, I fight with a sword too. Its a more royal choice, so to speak." She sheathes the dagger with one hand, and pats the sword on her hilt with her other. "Ever heard about the legendary sword that circulates among the Freyzenese royals?"
[11:19 PM] REWlego: "No, I haven't..."
[11:22 PM] Uni: Luna grinned, unsheathing the sword from its hilt and holding it vertically to Leodin, allowing the sunlight from the window to glint off its blade. "This is my buddy Ruri, a sword that has passed down Freyzenese royalty for generations. Pretty, no?"
[11:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin examines the weapon. "Yes, it's a magnificent blade... I have a special sword of my own that I got from a family member." Leodin pats the side of the sheath.
[11:25 PM] Uni: "Ooooooh, now there's something interesting." She takes a step back, twirling around the blade to show it off before resting its tip on the floor. "Lets see it."
[11:27 PM] REWlego: Leodin swiftly takes the jet-black blade out of its sheath, bringing the blade up to his face in one fluid motion.
[11:32 PM] Uni: Luna blinks at the jet black sword "Morderrand..." Her smile faded for a second, before she begins to laugh. "Hah, no way! Now this just got interesting!"
[11:35 PM] REWlego: "You know of the blade? Interesting..."
[11:36 PM] REWlego: He lowers it and holds it sideways in front of him.
[11:39 PM] Uni: "It belongs to the Stormblades, correct?" She sheathes her blade, putting her hands on her hips as she grinned at Leodin.
[11:40 PM] REWlego: Wait, what? "Ah... I guess you've uncovered my identity... Yes, I belong to the Stormblade family."
[11:48 PM] Uni: "Heh, I was hoping for something like 'I just found the blade', but this one..." "But, you look a little young to be Godfried Stormblade. He had a child?"
[11:51 PM] REWlego: "You know about Godfried as well? Heh.... Godfried was my uncle." He pauses. "I suppose I don't need this on anymore." Leodin removes his mask with his right hand, still holding the blade in his left.(edited)
[11:55 PM] Uni: "Ooh, cute. You should leave that mask off more often, Leodin Stormblade." She sticks her tongue out at him.
[11:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks slightly confused, and he puts Morderrand back into its sheath. "What's that supposed to mean?"(edited)
July 20, 2016
[12:00 AM] Uni: Oblivious, just like Salv. "Oh, nothing."
[12:03 AM] REWlego: "O-okay... So, did you have any other questions?"
[12:05 AM] Uni: "Oh do I ever! I didn't know there was another Stormblade running around with Morderrand! I thought that sword was lost when Godfried was killed!" She coughs into her fist. "Well, that's what sister tells me, anyway."
[12:06 AM] REWlego: "No, my parents took Morderrand and locked it away after he was killed."
[12:08 AM] Uni: "Huh, well, I guess its good the sword wasn't lost to enemy hands. ...Is it true the sword is imbued with magic?" She clasps her hands together. "Oooooh, I wonder how strong that sword is."
[12:17 AM] REWlego: "The magic in the sword hasn't been used for a long time... I haven't been able to use its full power, but yes... It's true that there's magic in the blade."
[12:20 AM] Uni: "Fancy. We should have a dual sometime! Royal sword against royal sword..." Her voice trails off. "Oh, I suppose I can't do dangerous things like that anymore..." She speaks seemingly to herself.
[12:23 AM] REWlego: "Right... It would be an honor to duel with you though, Princess Lunarea. If you ever find the time or opportunity, then I'd be open to it."(edited)
[12:26 AM] Uni: "Heh, gladly. But with wooden weapons, so, y'know, we don't accidentally kill each other."
[12:29 AM] REWlego: "Of course. It wouldn't look very good if I accidentally killed a candidate for queen of Freyzenwald."
[12:44 AM] Uni: "Haha-! So you think you are able to kill me, hey? Tsk, tsk, I was worried about your life, Mr. Stormblade."
[12:45 AM] REWlego: "I didn't mean to imply that you couldn't beat me, but I'd like to see your skills before I make that judgement."
[12:46 AM] Uni: "Interesting. I'll hold you to it then, Leodin Stormblade."
[12:48 AM] REWlego: He nods. "We'll make sure that it happens some day."






No comments:

Post a Comment