Wednesday, January 4, 2017

[YJ] Do You Prefer Furries

Featuring: Luna, Leodin


[7:33 PM] Amasuro: Yuki Jyorou Once Luna notices Auriel leaving the inn, she sneaks inside afterwards. Making her way over to Leodin's room before the Kitsune had noticed her. With a closed fist, she bangs on the door. "Stooooooooooormblaaaaaaaaaaaade." Luna calls out, a voice that was neither a scream nor a whisper.(edited)
[7:38 PM] bREWlager: gODS, not again... Leodin had not even put his armor on by the time the next knock at his door came. He recognized the Queen's voice, and walked over to the door to open it. Upon seeing that she was alone, he removed his mask. "Welcome, your majesty. I presume you're here for the same reason as Auriel?"
[7:41 PM] Amasuro: "Eh? Oh, goodness...maybe? I mean, perhaps. Anyway, can I come in?" Luna already looks likes she's ready to walk past Leodin without waiting for an answer.
[7:42 PM] bREWlager: "Of course, milady." He bows as he moves out of the way.
[7:46 PM] Amasuro: "Thanks," Luna walks straight past Leodin, looking around inside his room. "Huh, not bad. I suppose its a better accomidation than the tents we've been using," she speaks to herself, before hoping over and lying sideways along one of the armchairs in the room.
[7:49 PM] bREWlager: Leodin feels awkward sitting down in the presence of the queen, so he just closes the door and stands. "Yes...being in a city lets us have much nicer accommodations."(edited)
[7:54 PM] Amasuro: "Well!" Luna suddenly claps her hands, "I could ease into this by talking about how sunny it is outside, or some shit like that, but you know I am a very busy women with very important priorities." She sits up, staring at him, "so, do you prefer furries?"(edited)
[7:55 PM] bREWlager: He wasn't ready for her to be so blunt. "E-excuse me?"
[7:57 PM] Amasuro: "You knooow, people like humans. Except...with fur...all over their bodies. And a tail, oh can't forget that."
[7:57 PM] bREWlager: "I understand what you mean milady, but... why?"
[7:58 PM] Amasuro: "Well, because Auriel has no likable personality, obviously, so if you prefer her over me, its clearly because she has a giant, fluffy tail."
[8:01 PM] bREWlager: "I believe I made it clear earlier today that I have no preference..."
[8:04 PM] Amasuro: "Nonsense! Every man has to have an opinion, especially when it comes to two women!" She smirks at him. "Unless you're saying that I am the same as Auriel, in which case I'll be very upset."
[8:05 PM] bREWlager: "Well, she certainly is no Queen, milady. You have that advantage."
[8:06 PM] Amasuro: "So then you admit that I am superior to her?"
[8:06 PM] bREWlager: He puts a hand up. "Now, I did not say that milady."
[8:08 PM] Amasuro: "Then I must say, Stormblade, your words are quite insulting to me. You admit I have an advantage, being the Queen, and yet you're still unable to choose one of us? Am I so bad, that I cannot be seen as superior to that dumb maid even with an advantage?"
[8:11 PM] bREWlager: "I'm not sure that I would choose anyone that is this demanding, milady." He hopes that he has enough rapport with the queen to not have this comment come back to haunt him, but he knows it's foolish to believe that.(edited)
[8:21 PM] Amasuro: "I am not being demanding, Stormblade, I think I'm being quite reasonable. After all, don't all Queen's need to be benevolent and understanding of their potential subjects?"
[8:23 PM] bREWlager: "Why would I choose to live in the kingdom of a woman who cares too much about her looks, and not enough about said potential subjects?"
[8:28 PM] Amasuro: "But it is not my looks that I am asking you about, dear Stormblade." Luna spins around on the armchair, sitting properly and upright now. "The choice between two women is not just about such shallow means. It also includes their depth, their personality!"
[8:29 PM] bREWlager: "That is not what you seemed to be asking about at the bath house earlier."
[8:32 PM] Amasuro: "Then you clearly must have misunderstood my intentions back then! It was only natural, seeing as you were subjected to that horror just moments earlier."
[8:34 PM] bREWlager: "I believe I heard clearly, milady, but if you insist... A queen will always be superior in the eyes of those who need her favor."
[8:46 PM] Amasuro: "Hah, everyone requires my favor. For I am capable of doing everything, and succeeding in everything." "Well, I prefer if they'd solve their own problems if they can. Can't rely on me for everything. BUT thats beside the point."
[8:51 PM] bREWlager: "Then why do you keep insisting on needing my favor in this contest? It's not that I don't vote because I think of you as equals, I don't vote because it's pointless." Leodin realizes that he's never been this open with the queen. He hopes that it doesn't ruin his reputation of chivalry, but he will do what is necessary.
[8:53 PM] Amasuro: "Nah, nah, nah, see, this contest isn't pointless. The goal here isn't to win the contest, but to make sure you don't lose to the other player. Do you catch my drift?" Luna hopped off the chair, making an elaborate hand gesture. "And that means, if that stupid fox thinks she won, I will never hear the end of it."
[8:54 PM] bREWlager: "But why do you care so much about it, milady? Why do you care if a few people prefer her over you?"
[8:56 PM] Amasuro: "I don't. I already know I am perfection, and far superior to that maid. I care about the hell she will put me through if she wins."
[9:01 PM] bREWlager: He pauses, thinking. "That...I believe I can respect. I apologize for not realizing that sooner, your majesty."
[9:36 PM] Amasuro: Luna shrugs, "see? Ah, you always assume the worst in me. I am disappointed."
[9:40 PM] bREWlager: "That is not true, milady. I just think that you always assume the worst in me."
[9:41 PM] Amasuro: "Nonseeeeense! Now when have I ever done that to you, Stormblade? I respect and admire the guts you have to go for the sister of the Queen of Freyzenwald. I'm also disappointed you aren't more threatened by me."
[9:43 PM] bREWlager: "Why should I feel threatened by you, milady?"
[9:44 PM] Amasuro: Luna removed her dagger from its sheath on her back, spinning it idly around her finger as she continued to talk. "Oh, I don't know. People of my profession tend to have that kind of...effect on people. Can't let any old guy use my sister for...personal gains, you know?"
[9:47 PM] bREWlager: "I think you've forgotten that I'm the vigilante of Khin... I used to have a similar effect."
[9:49 PM] Amasuro: "Ah...hmmhmm...yes, fair enough. Fair enough..." But does vigilante equal an assassin? I bet you'd wake the neighbours up stumbling on some clothesline with that armor of yours before you even got close to your target. "But I think we're getting a taaaaaaaaad sidetracked here. Lets return to the matter at hand, shall we?" Luna cheerfully spoke, slipping the dagger back into its sheath.
[9:51 PM] bREWlager: Not expecting, but happily accepting her cheerful tone, Leodin continued. "Still want my answer huh? Why do you care about what I think anyway?"
[9:58 PM] Amasuro: "I think you understand my situation already, yes? We're friends, aren't we Stormblade? Save me from the tormentation from a hapless maid, and tell me your opinion. I don't prefer to lie to her about your words."
[10:00 PM] bREWlager: "But why me? I'm sure you're well aware that the vote of another teammate would be much easier to get than mine."
[10:01 PM] Amasuro: "And why is your vote so hard to get, hmm? Hiding something?" Luna questioned, edging closer to the man.
[10:03 PM] bREWlager: "I have nothing to hide milady. I just don't want to choose between two of my teammates."
[10:04 PM] Amasuro: "Hmph, interesting. For your sake, I hope that is what you told Auriel earlier when she left this building." Luna narrowed her eyes at him. A chilling stare hoping to scare Leodin.
[10:06 PM] bREWlager: Although he had started to grow accustomed to Luna's behavior, he knew that he had trapped himself. "Uh... of course..."
[10:21 PM] Amasuro: "Mmm? Someone seems nervous all of a sudden. I don't suppose Auriel did visit you, then?"
[10:22 PM] bREWlager: "Uh, yes... she did."
[10:34 PM] Amasuro: "And now what exactly did...you...tell...her...?"
[10:36 PM] bREWlager: "I uh... I told her that of she wanted my vote, that she'd need to prove herself."
[10:38 PM] Amasuro: Luna gave a smirk, giggling slightly, "really? Prove herself to who, me or you and your rebellion?"
[10:39 PM] bREWlager: "Well, it's my vote she's after, so me I suppose..."
[10:40 PM] Amasuro: "Hah, what, are you going to send her to slaughter the royals of Khlin now?" Luna laughed as she spoke, "geez Stormblade, you've got some commitment huh? Too bad we probably won't even get to fight those guys."
[10:41 PM] bREWlager: "I never said anything about making her kill anyone..." Now Leodin is just confused.
[10:42 PM] Amasuro: Luna tilted her head, "I'm confused. How does one prove themself to another without killing people?"
[10:44 PM] bREWlager: "I left that up to her to decide. But if you're creative enough, maybe you could get my vote instead."
[10:45 PM] Amasuro: "Hmph, making the Queen herself work for you? Very well. I enjoy a contest against that imbecilic maid. It should not take much effort to defeat her."
[10:49 PM] bREWlager: "Milady, you're not working for me. You did say that the competition is more than just looks, so this contest will be more than just work. Be creative, and I'm sure you'll win."
[10:51 PM] Amasuro: "Fine, fine. I'll be creative enough to blow you away! Socks and all!" Luna hits her chest, before giving Leodin a dramatic bow. "A pointless competition, as we all already know the result, but if you desire it so, then I'll deliver. That way, the image of the best girl will always be burned into your mind."
[10:53 PM] bREWlager: "Oh Queen Lunarea... I already know who the best girl is. This can be for...second place." He bows as well.
[10:55 PM] Amasuro: "Heh. Hah. Hahaha! Yes, yes, perfect." Damn, that was perfect. "You have passed that test, then. I was testing you, obviously."
[10:59 PM] bREWlager: "Of course, milady. And I shall be testing you."
[11:00 PM] Amasuro: "Sure, sure. Well, I suppose that is all I'm getting out of this conversation." Luna walked towards the door. "We leave the town tomorrow and enter Khlin in the afternoon. Don't forget!"
[11:01 PM] bREWlager: "Indeed. It will be interesting to go back to my home country." Leodin walks to the door and opens it for her.
[11:04 PM] Amasuro: "Yep. I just hope everything goes smoooothly when we get in. But, if not, I suppose that'll open many opportunities to impress you!" Luna exits through the open door, and walks down the hallway, waving back at Leodin without turning.
[11:06 PM] bREWlager: "Good luck!" He calls out as she walks away before closing the door. After all that he went through, he decides that he won't be doing the night shift tonight after all.
[11:07 PM] Amasuro: ==End RP==





No comments:

Post a Comment