Tuesday, January 3, 2017

[YJ] Bathhouse 2: Peep Show

Featuring: Luna, Auriel, Claire, Vivianna, Ariana


January 3, 2017
[7:48 PM] Amasuro: Yuki Jyorou "Alright, right here." Luna tugged at Auriel, dragging her into a steamy looking building with the words 'Bathhouse' etched onto it. "I saw a bunch of the guys go here earlier. It'll feel great, don't worry."
[7:50 PM] Crystal Skies: "Whyyyyyy thoooooouuugh...... Bring someone elseeee..."
[7:50 PM] Crystal Skies: Auriel however, relunctantly followed
[7:52 PM] Amasuro: Luna drags Auriel into what appeared to be the main part of the building, and into the womens change room.
[7:52 PM] Crystal Skies: "Youuu go fiiirst....."
[7:54 PM] Crystal Skies: Auriel got started on unbuttoning her uniform, starting with the more complicated parts next to her brooch, still embedded with the pink gem. However, it was.... quite slow. She clearly was waiting for Luna before speeding up
[7:55 PM] $Bemoney$: "Oh, so there is a bathhouse...A bath sounds good, how about you Vivianna?" She turns to the dancer, packing her weapons into her pack
[7:56 PM] M I K A: "Huh..oh yes it does..some place to relax would be nice..and I really do need to wash my hair."
[7:57 PM] $Bemoney$: "Heh, I don't think I've properly washed in a while either..." She takes a quick wiff of her clothes and grimaces. "C'mon, I don't think it's too crowded right now" She opens the door for Vivi
[7:59 PM] M I K A: She shakes her head. "Maybe." She slips her dress off and walks in.
[8:00 PM] $Bemoney$: Once in the changerooms, she makes little note of Luna and Auriel and begins taking off her gear. A Wolfskin? Wait, no..looks different from those...
[8:00 PM] Amasuro: "Why does it even matter who takes off their clothes first?" Luna asks Auriel, noting Claire and Vivianna as they enter.
[8:00 PM] Crystal Skies: "Becaaaaause..... It matters...."
[8:01 PM] Crystal Skies: She heard the newcomers enter, and turned her head to face them
[8:01 PM] Crystal Skies: "Heeeey..."
[8:02 PM] $Bemoney$: "Oh, Good evening" She nods politely as the last of her gear came off and was packed into a little cubby.
[8:02 PM] M I K A: Vivi slips off her bra and frowns. "I need a bigger one.."
[8:03 PM] Amasuro: "Oh yeah, hey guys." Luna greets the other two. Gee, this place is pretty crowded tonight.
[8:04 PM] $Bemoney$: "Huh? what's up Vivi?" She stretches her arms over her head as she let out a yawn
[8:05 PM] Crystal Skies: "Oh well....... You are slow Luna... They are already faster than you..."
[8:05 PM] Amasuro: "I'm going, I'm going, yeesh. It's not a contest, you know." Luna begins to quickly undress herself.
[8:06 PM] M I K A: "My breast have gotten bigger..and now my bra's won't fit..its stupid."
[8:06 PM] Amasuro: Luna glares silently at Vivi before continuing.
[8:07 PM] $Bemoney$: "A-ah, I see...well, I mean, the body never really does stop growing.." She sheepishly rubs the back of her neck, giving an awkward glance at her own pathetic bust. Then Auriel's comment catches her attention. "Wait, Luna? I...forgive me if I'm wrong, but....are you, the..uh..Queen....Luna?"(edited)
[8:08 PM] M I K A: "Q-Queen.." She covers her mouth and her chest, stepping a little behind Claire.
[8:09 PM] Crystal Skies: "Yeeeeaaaaah.... she really wanted to go here......"
[8:10 PM] Amasuro: "I didn't know there was another Queen Luna." Luna grinned at Claire. "The one and only, Queen Luna at your service."
[8:10 PM] $Bemoney$: "Oh...now that I look, oh!" She claps her hands. "That's right! I have met you before...well..er, I've seen you before that is." She says before giving a modest bow. "It's an honour to finally meet you properly, Queen Luna"
[8:11 PM] M I K A: She bows as well.
[8:12 PM] Amasuro: Luna stood up, holding her shirt in front of her. "Well I could have thought of a few better locations to meet, but its nice to see you both." Luna nods towards Vivi as well.
[8:12 PM] Crystal Skies: "Meeting Luuumaa isn't an honor thoough......"
[8:12 PM] Crystal Skies: Auriel grinned as she finally undid the brooch, revealing another layer to her uniform
[8:12 PM] Amasuro: Luna gives Auriel's tail a sharp yank.(edited)
[8:13 PM] Crystal Skies: She yelps, glaring back at her.
[8:13 PM] $Bemoney$: Claire tilts her head, you can barely see a question mark come out of her head
[8:14 PM] M I K A: Vivi giggles and walks past them, finally slipping into the water. "Ahh.."
[8:14 PM] $Bemoney$: "Oh, wait up" Claire follows behind, giving the two a quick "Pardon me" as she passed through and into the water
[8:15 PM] $Bemoney$: Once she was neck deep, she rested her head against the edge of the bath and let out a long relaxed sigh
[8:15 PM] Amasuro: "Hurry up you, its your fault they undressed faster than us." Luna puts her clothes away, before tapping her foot impatiently at Auriel.(edited)
[8:15 PM] M I K A: "This water is wonderful Claire and it smell of rose." She sinks deeper into the pool.
[8:16 PM] Crystal Skies: "Buuut.... My clothes are complicated.... Pulling my tail wont make me go faster.."
[8:16 PM] Crystal Skies: She finally finished with her uniform, leaving only her undergarments whom she promptly removed
[8:17 PM] $Bemoney$: "Does it?" She brings up a small handful of bathwater up to her nose and smells it, before quickly coughing. "Blegh....it gotd in my noshe" She makes another grimace as she tries to blow it out
[8:17 PM] Amasuro: "Yeah yeah, whatever. See you inside!" Luna walks into the bath, and promptly does a hop into the bath. The water splashing up around her.
[8:18 PM] M I K A: "Haha! You ok Claire?"
[8:19 PM] $Bemoney$: "I think it smells like roses..." She makes sure she blew it all out of her nose before relaxing again. "Hard to tell I guess, never really seen roses in Nohr.."
[8:20 PM] Crystal Skies: Auriel finally steps out of the entrance, slowly sitting down in the water next to Luna, with her tail floating on the surface of the water
[8:20 PM] M I K A: "Never..really, we had black roses all over my home. The dark color was so striking and they smelled so sweet."
[8:21 PM] $Bemoney$: "Now that I think about it...I've mostly smelt iron and forges growing up..." She ponders for a moment, focusing more on relaxing than on remembering
[8:21 PM] Crystal Skies: "Huh.... Nooohr... Cool."
[8:22 PM] Crystal Skies: Auriel leant backwards, before commenting again
[8:22 PM] M I K A: "I wish I could see the black roses again."
[8:22 PM] Crystal Skies: "I coooome from thaat place too...."(edited)
[8:23 PM] $Bemoney$: "Oh, have you?" She sits up, interest in her eyes.
[8:23 PM] Amasuro: Luna submerges her head in the water for a moment, before coming back up. Aaaaah this feels nice. ...What are they talking about again.
[8:23 PM] $Bemoney$: "Well, I don't think we've caught your name yet, miss...?" She nods at the fox maid thingy
[8:23 PM] Crystal Skies: "Im...... Mana...."
[8:24 PM] Crystal Skies: She grins, playfully hitting Luna with the upper part of her tail
[8:24 PM] Crystal Skies: "Yeeeaaaah.... thaaaat's my name..."
[8:25 PM] Amasuro: "That is not your name!" Luna calls out from the center of the bath.
[8:25 PM] $Bemoney$: "Mana? Well...I can't help but notice your tail...are you one of the, er..." She thinks for a moment. "Wolfskin?"
[8:26 PM] Crystal Skies: "But..... it iiiis my name...." She turns to Claire, before answering, her voice a little more lively "Uh.... yeaaah....."
[8:27 PM] Amasuro: "Her name is Auriel!" Luna calls out towards Claire, "A-U-R-I-E-L."
[8:27 PM] $Bemoney$: She gives a confused look at Luna, and then back at Aur-Mana
[8:27 PM] M I K A: "She made some teddies for me and Sula. They were so cute."
[8:28 PM] Crystal Skies: "Nooo...... M - A - N - A - A....." Auriel tilts her head upon being reminded of the event "Yeeaaah... That was fuuun Viaa...."
[8:28 PM] Amasuro: Luna swims back towards Auriel and gives her tail another yank.
[8:28 PM] $Bemoney$: "Oh, so you two have already met?" She looks back at Vivi
[8:28 PM] M I K A: "They helped us get together you know." She nods. "It..Sula didn't seem to like her much."
[8:29 PM] Amasuro: Yeah I wonder why.
[8:29 PM] Crystal Skies: "Naaaah..... We are totally beeest frieeends..."
[8:29 PM] M I K A: "...Ok."
[8:30 PM] $Bemoney$: So...Auriel...or Mana? She wears confusion on her face as she lowers into the water
[8:31 PM] Crystal Skies: Auriel supresses the need to actually scream and drown Luna in the process, content with just pulling her tail to herself
[8:31 PM] Amasuro: "...Man is it just me, or did you just hear someone really loud from the other side." Luna questions to no particular person.
[8:32 PM] $Bemoney$: "Hm? It does sound somewhat lively." She giggles. "Hard to tell what is going on though.."
[8:32 PM] M I K A: "Sounded like..Sula..no it couldn't be."
[8:33 PM] $Bemoney$: "Well, it is the only bathhouse in this city...I'd imagine the men in our group would want to get cleaned."
[8:34 PM] Amasuro: Luna laughs, "hah, sounds like fun over there. Almost makes me curious." "...Buuuuuuuut, I wouldn't be caught dead doing something like that."
[8:34 PM] Wyvern Lord: While the girls were having a nice conversation Ariana walked into room, whistling joyfully to herself. It took a second before she realised her "allies" were there gODS fucking damn it, they had to be here right now "H-hey is there room for one more?"
[8:35 PM] Crystal Skies: "Oh..... Anootheeer one....." Auriel dismissively sunk partially into the water again, using her tail as a makeshift pillow
[8:35 PM] $Bemoney$: "Yes, Peeping would be rude...and immoral...and kinda embarrassing if you get caught..." She mulls over where she last saw Versailles briefly as Ariana came in. "Oh, yes! There is plenty of space." She turns her head
[8:36 PM] M I K A: "It would..but I still sorta wanna look." She grins and waves to Ariana.
[8:36 PM] Amasuro: Luna waves idly at Ariana.
[8:37 PM] $Bemoney$: "Oh, Haven't we met before?" She turns her body around, facing the dragonlady
[8:37 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Thanks" she said, clearly a little frustrated She slips into the water as far away from the others as possible
[8:39 PM] Wyvern Lord: "we haven't" She turns her head and looks away from Claire ,Clearly not interested in starting a conversation
[8:39 PM] $Bemoney$: "o..oh..." She turns back around, trying hard to remember. *I could've sworn..."
[8:40 PM] Crystal Skies: Peeking? Guess it could be possible..... can i exert that much energy?
[8:40 PM] Crystal Skies: Auriel shakes her head, and yanks Luna's hair
[8:40 PM] Amasuro: "OW what was that for?!" Luna grabs her hair, glaring at Auriel.
[8:41 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Can you two keep it down? I'm trying to relax here"
[8:41 PM] $Bemoney$: "Hm?" She snaps out of her memory search as she glances at the two
[8:41 PM] Crystal Skies: Auriel looks Ariana dead into the eyes, before pulling Luna's hair again "No..... I need revegne...."
[8:41 PM] M I K A: "Claire..after this do you want to go bra shopping?" She looks down. "I really needs some new ones."
[8:42 PM] Amasuro: "Well here's your stupid revenge!" Luna dives towards Auriel's tail and yanks it.
[8:42 PM] $Bemoney$: "Oh sure, I could do with some new armour as well, if you don't mind we stop by the armoury too."
[8:42 PM] M I K A: "Do you think there are maternity bras?"
[8:42 PM] $Bemoney$: "Maternity bras?"
[8:43 PM] $Bemoney$: "What" She coughed(edited)
[8:44 PM] Wyvern Lord: why did I come here now? Maybe I should just leave...
[8:44 PM] M I K A: She blushes. "For..new mothers..I mean I'm going to need them in a few months..maybe I should wait?"
[8:45 PM] $Bemoney$: "waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait" She waves her hands in front of Vivi. "Are....you expecting?" Her face is bright red
[8:45 PM] M I K A: "Yes..yes! I am..I thought you knew?"
[8:46 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana sighs and turns to vivi "You don't need em pinky. Save your money for something better"
[8:46 PM] M I K A: "I don't?"
[8:47 PM] $Bemoney$: Claire's jaw just about hits the floor "No-wh-whwhwhw.." She mumbles on like this for a while
[8:47 PM] Crystal Skies: Auriel tugs on Luna's shoulder lightly, whispering to her "Hey..... did youuu know about this?"
[8:47 PM] M I K A: "Yes..I..I'm not that far along..but I'm excited!"
[8:47 PM] Amasuro: Luna stops tugging on Auriel's tail. "Wuh? Know about wha- oh, what they're talking about? No."
[8:48 PM] $Bemoney$: Claire rests her head against her arm as she tries to process her thoughts
[8:49 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana turns her head away again
[8:49 PM] Crystal Skies: And now for something completely different.. Auriel looked over to Ariana, wondering if it was worth trying to talk to her or annoy her. She opted for both "Heeeeey.... Who are youuuuuu?"
[8:50 PM] Wyvern Lord: "None of your business weirdo"
[8:50 PM] M I K A: "Ah well..I'm Pregnant Claire..I could have sworn I told you."
[8:50 PM] Crystal Skies: "It iiiiiis though...."
[8:50 PM] $Bemoney$: "I-I-I don't remember ever being told this..." She laughs in disbelief(edited)
[8:52 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I seriously don't care enough to talk to you fox, and tell your master to shut up. She's obnoxiously loud"
[8:53 PM] M I K A: "Well..isn't this exciting!"
[8:53 PM] Amasuro: "Hey! I am not obnoxiously loud!" Luna screams from the other side of the bath.
[8:53 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Shut up! It's like a baby crying... But worse!"
[8:53 PM] Crystal Skies: "I don't haaaave any masters....."
[8:54 PM] Crystal Skies: "But i agreeee...."
[8:54 PM] Amasuro: Luna grumbles at both of them before submerging herself in the water.
[8:54 PM] $Bemoney$: "Wait..how long? Have you been going into battles, with a baby inside of you?!"
[8:55 PM] M I K A: "Yes..I have..I'm staying safe Claire don't worry."
[8:55 PM] Crystal Skies: "Woooooow...." Auriel once again tugs on Luna's shoulder "Dooo you actually knooow what to do with heer nooow?"
[8:57 PM] Amasuro: "About what? ...Eh, you mean pink hair, over there? Wait, what am I doing again?"
[8:58 PM] $Bemoney$: "Well...at least stay close with the group..." She rubs her head. "I'll..be sure to keep an eye out if I can..."
[8:58 PM] Crystal Skies: "Sheee's preeeegnant..... Youuuur job to do something with iiiit...."
[8:58 PM] Amasuro: "Am I supposed to deliver her or something?"
[8:58 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Just don't hurt yourself pinky, wouldn't want you to get injured" yet(edited)
[8:58 PM] M I K A: "Don't worry I'm trying to stick close Sula..I mean he is the father."
[8:59 PM] Crystal Skies: "You aaaaaaare....."
[8:59 PM] Amasuro: "...What?!"
[9:00 PM] Amasuro: Luna shakes her head, before turning to Vivianna. "Hey, you, the...uhh, dancer girl, yeah. You're fine to keep fighting while pregnant?"
[9:01 PM] M I K A: "Huh..of course Queen, I'll be fine! I want to live to see my son."
[9:01 PM] Wyvern Lord: "She'll be fine"
[9:02 PM] Amasuro: Luna shrugged. "Well, okay. Good enough for me.
[9:02 PM] Crystal Skies: "Tooooooootally......" Auriel pulled Luna's hair again, making sure to keep her tail aaaaall the way away from her while doing it "Heeeey, that wasnt loooordlike..."
[9:03 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Anything is good enough for you"
[9:03 PM] Amasuro: "Hey, any helping body is good with m-eeeeeee-! You stupid maid!" Luna resorts to giving Auriel a hard shove on her shoulder.
[9:04 PM] Crystal Skies: "Ruuuuude....." Auriel huddled even closer to Luna, breaking any and all personal space rules "That wasn't niiiiice...."
[9:05 PM] $Bemoney$: "Just..stay safe..." She gives Vivi a pat on the back as she rests her weary head against the edge of the bath again
[9:05 PM] Amasuro: Luna tries to shove Auriel away from her. "H-hey! W-what do you think you're doing?!"
[9:06 PM] Crystal Skies: "Frieeeends do this sort of thiiing you know....."(edited)
[9:06 PM] Wyvern Lord: "No they don't"
[9:06 PM] Amasuro: "And you are not my friend!"
[9:06 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Only weirdos like you two"
[9:07 PM] $Bemoney$: Claire softly chuckles at the display
[9:07 PM] Crystal Skies: "Nooo... We are best frieeeends...."
[9:08 PM] Amasuro: "Not until you get off meeeeee!"
[9:08 PM] M I K A: She yawns and giggles. "Clarie..I think I see a crack in the wall separating the baths."
[9:08 PM] $Bemoney$: "Hm? Oh goodness...that could cause a leak..." She eyes it worringly
[9:09 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana yawns "Or someone could be peeking through"
[9:09 PM] Crystal Skies: "I don't WANT to thooough...... Whaat, are you plaaaaanning to dooo that Ms?"
[9:09 PM] Wyvern Lord: wouldnt put it past half the losers in this army
[9:10 PM] Amasuro: Luna shoves Auriel off her, before looking over. "Whats this about a crack in the wall?"
[9:10 PM] $Bemoney$: "Well...I mean..we could cover it up..with one of those baskets...or maybe some of the decor, I'm sure the staff wouldn't mind if we explain after"
[9:10 PM] Amasuro: "W-w-w-w-wait, a crack in the wall to the OTHER bath?! Wait, doesn't that mean someone could have been peeking on us?!"
[9:11 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Who'd wanna peek on you?"
[9:11 PM] M I K A: Vivianna is already swimming to the other side. "I'm going to go check it out."
[9:12 PM] Amasuro: "And please cover it up while you're at it!" ...That's what she intended to do, right?
[9:12 PM] $Bemoney$: "Hey..." She follows behind, trying to stop her. "That's rude...and kinda immoral..."
[9:13 PM] Crystal Skies: "Heeeey, Luuuuma, lets goooo..." Auriel tugs at Luna, pulling her with her
[9:13 PM] Wyvern Lord: 2 down, 2 more to go...(edited)
[9:13 PM] $Bemoney$: "C'mon Vivi...stoooop."
[9:14 PM] Amasuro: "Go where? They can handle patching up that hole themselves."
[9:14 PM] M I K A: She shakes her head and looks.
[9:14 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Go with your pet, have some fun"
[9:15 PM] Crystal Skies: "Nooo... you are coming with meee..... and you are also coming miss...."
[9:15 PM] $Bemoney$: She thinks of pulling her away, but hesitates out of fear of hurting her, instead, she awkwardly hovers behind the peeper. "Viviiiiiiii"
[9:15 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'm not joining this peep show"
[9:16 PM] M I K A: "Ohh wow..I see a wolfskin..he's cute."
[9:16 PM] $Bemoney$: "Vivi this is soo wroonngg..."
[9:16 PM] Crystal Skies: "I thooought you were marrieeeed....... Luuuuma, you are being slooow..."
[9:17 PM] Amasuro: "To do what?"
[9:17 PM] M I K A: "Is that Benki.."
[9:18 PM] $Bemoney$: "wh-viviannaa...this is wrong..."
[9:18 PM] Crystal Skies: "Yoooou are cooming with mee...... Maybe Saaalveon is there..."
[9:19 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Hey! While you're up you wanna grab me something to drink vivi?!"
[9:19 PM] Amasuro: "I don't know what we're doing! And what does Salveon have anything to do with this?!"
[9:20 PM] Crystal Skies: "I meeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan......... You liiike watching him baaaathing? Im suuure ive seen you do that..... sometime."
[9:20 PM] M I K A: "Oh! Versaillles is looking really good."
[9:20 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Anyone?"
[9:20 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Fine I'll get my own drink"
[9:20 PM] $Bemoney$: "Wh....oh.." She stops trying, and is curious for a moment, but quickly shakes her head. "Vivi! I don't think you should be doing this..."
[9:20 PM] Amasuro: "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!" Luna stands up from the bath. "I would never do something like that!"
[9:21 PM] M I K A: "Wanna look Claire?"
[9:21 PM] Crystal Skies: "Yes you woooouuld..... you are a terrible person..." Auriel turns to Vivi again "Heeeey... who areeee there?"
[9:21 PM] $Bemoney$: "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!" Her face goes bright pink. "N-no! Of co-course not!"
[9:22 PM] M I K A: "Almost all the guys."
[9:22 PM] Amasuro: "I am not a terrible person! I am the Queen of Freyzenwald! I am dignified and royal...like."
[9:23 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana gets out of the water, wraps herself in a towel and goes to the shared bar in the next room
[9:25 PM] $Bemoney$: Claire begins to move away, all but given up on trying to convince Vivianna to stop
[9:26 PM] Crystal Skies: "Queeeeen? The queeeeeen likes peeeping? Wooow...... Talk about dignified"
[9:26 PM] M I K A: "Huh..Leo's moving closer."
[9:26 PM] Amasuro: "Then block the hole off if someone is moving closer!"
[9:27 PM] $Bemoney$: Claire goes to clear her head in the water, not wanting to have to deal with that situation
[9:27 PM] M I K A: She scoots away.
[9:28 PM] Crystal Skies: "Yeeaaaah......... You go deal with it Luuuuma....." Auriel sat back down, pushing Luna a bit
[9:28 PM] $Bemoney$: Claire begins to look for something to block the hole with, a rather large signboard catches her eye
[9:28 PM] Amasuro: "Guh, FINE! I'll just block the hole up...with...something..." Luna spots the same, large signboard.
[9:28 PM] $Bemoney$: "That should work, no?"
[9:29 PM] $Bemoney$: She steps out and begins to try to lift it.
[9:29 PM] $Bemoney$: It's not too heavy, but being covered in water, it took a bit of work to pick it up
[9:29 PM] $Bemoney$: "Gah...it keeps..slipping out of my grip, hold on."
[9:30 PM] Amasuro: "Here, come on, let me help you Claire."
[9:30 PM] Amasuro: Luna walks over and takes the other side.
[9:30 PM] M I K A: "M-Maybe he wasn't coming over."
[9:31 PM] Crystal Skies: Auriel spectated the whole event with clear interest, laughing as they tried to carry it "Laaaai is it? Queen noooodle arms wont be aaable to help you...."
[9:31 PM] Amasuro: "Oh shut it, you-! I don't see you helping!" Luna tries to drag it towards the broken screen with Claire.
[9:32 PM] M I K A: She goes back to check. "Oh they stopped."
[9:32 PM] $Bemoney$: Eventually they manage to get it by near the section of the screen.'
[9:32 PM] Crystal Skies: "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine........." Auriel relunctantly goes over, but does not help, instead just sitting down and covering herself up with her tail
[9:32 PM] $Bemoney$: "Hm...maybe...we should check with the staff before moving it..."
[9:33 PM] Amasuro: "Its okay, I am the rules. I am the Queen of this nation, after all."
[9:33 PM] $Bemoney$: "Well...still...this does state the rules and regulations...and as much as I respect your position, I still would like to get the permission of the owner before rearranging their baths"
[9:34 PM] M I K A: "Ah! Leo!"
[9:34 PM] Amasuro: "Nonsense! Come on, just stick the sign oooover here."
[9:34 PM] Crystal Skies: "Naaaaaaaah...... they won't caaare, im suuure of it.... just tell them he had the queen visit.."
[9:34 PM] $Bemoney$: "Oh, is Leodin there?"
[9:36 PM] M I K A: "N-Nothing! I-I wasn't doing anything!"
[9:37 PM] Amasuro: "Who are you talking to? Is there someone looking on the other side?!"
[9:38 PM] M I K A: She gasp and moves back quick. This causes her to slip and fall on the wall..which in turn starts to fall. "AHHHHHHHH!"
[9:39 PM] $Bemoney$: "Vivi!" Claire goes and tries to catch the dancer, but in the process, slips and falls onto the collapsed wall as well
[9:39 PM] Amasuro: #rp-channel-c



No comments:

Post a Comment