Tuesday, January 3, 2017

[YJ] Bathhouse 4B: Just A Mess

Featuring: Elwyn, Ariana, Benkei, Vivianna, Jean


The barside banter continues, as Vivianna realizes she shouldn't be drinking alcohol while pregnant. Ariana insults her baby's father, which brings Vivianna to tears and enrages Benkei. As Benkei and Ariana get into a fight, Elwyn and Jean try to get Ariana to leave, getting only drunken snark from her in response. Everyone tries to force everyone else to back off. Then Ariana mentions her own daughter, who's thousands of years old, and vomits all over the bench; everyone reacts strongly to both. Benkei comforts Vivianna, who feels guilty about her role in the bathhouse incident, and Elwyn gives him some Drank despite Jean's protests. Hearing Elwyn boast of his experience in settling drama, Hean asks for his advice. Elwyn tells Jean that he needs more tact and less flirting if he wants to keep women around him. A distraught Jean retorts that his real problem is his fear of commitment, or of being as cruel to his family as his parents were. Benkei and Vivianna are shocked, especially at how lightly Ariana takes his words, but Jean insists on putting himself down. All three of them encourage him that he can change, but Jean insists that he'll be no different from the rest of the Asmodeus family. Vivianna and Elwyn refuse to give up on him, but Ariana gets bored and leaves to get changed after arguing with Benkei. Jean leaves soon after to find his Wyvern. Vivianna starts crying over Jean's plight, but Elwyn and Benkei encourage her not to take it personally and stay happy. To help, Elwyn suggests they all go shopping, and they agree. But Benkei slips, hits his head, and passes out, so they have to carry him on Elwyn's horse.


[10:13 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Is there anything you'd like, Vivianna?"
[10:13 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Besides another fuck"
[10:13 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Ariana, now is not the time."
[10:13 PM] Persoon56: Don't mind me horse, just thought I'd help myself, I can still see things."
[10:13 PM] M I K A: She sighs and quickly pushes away the shots. "W-Water! I can't drink..t-the baby!"
[10:14 PM] Abyssal John John: "Yeah you really shouldn't Vivi." Jean sighs. "Perhaps you should consider leaving soon."
[10:14 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Wouldn't want the baby to turn out like the daddy"
[10:14 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Ariana."
[10:15 PM] Persoon56: Benkei turns to Ariana. "Now that's just rude."
[10:15 PM] M I K A: She starts to cry
[10:15 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "V-Vivianna?"
[10:16 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean sighs as he turns to Vivi. "Vivi, Ariana didn't mean it. She's just not all there right now."
[10:16 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Well it's true"
[10:16 PM] Persoon56: "You take care of Vivi, let me talk to the bitch."
[10:16 PM] M I K A: "I-I it's my fault! Sula almost drowned because of me!"
[10:16 PM] Persoon56: Benkei stands up and goes over to Ariana
[10:17 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Don't call me bitch, human scum"
[10:17 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "..." Elwyn sighed. "I'll handle this."
[10:17 PM] M I K A: "Don't call Benki that!"
[10:17 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean sighed. "What an interesting night this has become...."
[10:17 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Tell him to not be rude"
[10:17 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Ariana, I think you have to go. Now."
[10:17 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "He's right, after all." Elwyn nodded towards Benkei.
[10:17 PM] Wyvern Lord: "All I said was that Sula is dwabi trash and not worth your time"
[10:18 PM] Persoon56: "Who you callin' scum, you pompous, superior, mean-spirited, ugly," Benkei breathes deeply here, "BITCH!!!!"
[10:18 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean got up. "Ariana. Let's go."
[10:18 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Are we going to fly again story man?"
[10:18 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: Elwyn casually hi5s Benkei
[10:19 PM] Persoon56: He returns it
[10:19 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean shrugged. "Perhaps. But there's no reason you two should be spitting such venom at each other."
[10:19 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Hey vivi, lemme gives you a apology kis"
[10:19 PM] M I K A: "Huh?"
[10:19 PM] Persoon56: "The hell is going on in your head?"
[10:20 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Joking, sit the fuck down"
[10:20 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Not you vivi darling"
[10:20 PM] Abyssal John John: "Ariana..." Jean just sighed.
[10:20 PM] M I K A: "Oh..Ariana..are you alright?"
[10:20 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "When I got here, she was pretty drunk already..."
[10:20 PM] Persoon56: Benkei's face becomes an evil, angry rictus. "Make me."
[10:21 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Hey vivi, your baby should meet my little girl"
[10:21 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "If you don't sit down I won't get you anymore to drink." Elwyn
[10:21 PM] Wyvern Lord: "They'd be bestest buds"
[10:21 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "You have a daughter?"
[10:22 PM] Persoon56: "I hope she ain't have the monster you are"
[10:22 PM] M I K A: "What Elwyn said?"
[10:22 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yeah she's..." Starts counting her fingers "16073 years old as of yesterday"
[10:22 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Oh, wow."
[10:22 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean looked in wonder. "Not surprising. She probably has a good number of kids."
[10:22 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "How old ARE you?"
[10:22 PM] Persoon56: "Wow" Benkei falls into his seat from shock
[10:23 PM] M I K A: "Benki..y-you weren't..in the bath..when all that happen right?"
[10:23 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'm..." She stops, gags, and vomits absinthe everywhere on the bench
[10:23 PM] Wyvern Lord: "... Quite old"
[10:23 PM] M I K A: "OH!"
[10:24 PM] Abyssal John John: "By the gods." Jean groans in disgust.
[10:24 PM] Persoon56: "No, Vivi, I wasn't"
[10:24 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Another drink please"
[10:24 PM] Abyssal John John: "I think we could all stop drinking for the night."
[10:25 PM] M I K A: "Oh thank god!"
[10:25 PM] Persoon56: "Drank for me to, please"(edited)
[10:25 PM] Wyvern Lord: "The night is young! Let's dri-" Vomits again "... I'm good now"
[10:25 PM] Persoon56: "Why do you care, Vivi?" Benkei asks innocently
[10:26 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean just sips on some water. Under his breath he mumbles. "I hate people when they're drunk...."(edited)
[10:26 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "...Ariana, come on." Elwyn hands her some water.
[10:26 PM] M I K A: "N-No reason..it was just a mess back there."
[10:27 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'm good now, honest"
[10:27 PM] Persoon56: "I saw"
[10:27 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Give me more booze"
[10:27 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Or I'll vomit on you next"
[10:27 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "I've hand some experience, so it's fine if you do."
[10:27 PM] Abyssal John John: "Maybe you two should stop drinking. I think you've had enough."
[10:28 PM] Persoon56: "Nah, I can still see the bath in my mind, I need to forget."
[10:28 PM] M I K A: "Me too..gosh.."
[10:29 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Gotcha" Ariana sticks her finger down her throat and vomits in elwyn's direction
[10:29 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: Casual sidestep
[10:29 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "You're not making this better for yourself, really."
[10:29 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean just groans loudly. "Where did I go wrong in life to end up here."
[10:30 PM] M I K A: "....Benki can I hug you?"
[10:30 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "You're getting water," Elwyn pointed to Ariana and Vivianna. "and you're getting Drank." He pointed to Benkei
[10:30 PM] Persoon56: Yay! Thanks! Sure, Vivi, you can."
[10:30 PM] Abyssal John John: "Personally Elwyn I think they all need water."
[10:31 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Benkei is in a much better situation than the both of them, so..."
[10:31 PM] M I K A: She hugs him tight. "I made such a mess today! I'm sorry."
[10:31 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean waves Elwyn. "Then do what you feel is best. You're the barkeep."
[10:32 PM] Persoon56: Benkei pats her back, "It's okay Vivi, I'll bet we'll laugh it all off in a few days, it IS kinda funny."
[10:32 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Oh, believe me. I know how to handle these types of messes."
[10:32 PM] M I K A: "I-It was wasn't it." She giggles.
[10:32 PM] Abyssal John John: "Guess you have a lot of first hand experience then Elwyn."
[10:33 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "I've settled a lot of drama in the past. Elwyn looked at Vivianna. "So, this is kinda nothing." He set down the drinks.
[10:33 PM] Persoon56: Benkei snickers. "Yeah, it is. Though I guess now you gotta fend the ladies off Sula now, eh?" Benkei laughs and downs his drink
[10:34 PM] Abyssal John John: "Ah perhaps I should ask you for advice then. Settling drama is one of my weak points."
[10:34 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "First, you need some tact."
[10:34 PM] M I K A: "Do I? I mean.."
[10:34 PM] M I K A: She shakes her head.
[10:34 PM] Persoon56: "It's a joke Vivi"
[10:35 PM] Abyssal John John: "Tact..." Jean thought long and heard. "Okay. Okay."
[10:35 PM] M I K A: "Oh..ohh! Ok..sorry Benki I'm a little shaky still."
[10:35 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Girls don't like a flirt." Elwyn scrubbed off the vomit from the table. "Especially one who hassles a drunk woman."
[10:36 PM] Persoon56: "Don't worry Vivi, makes sense." Benkei starts laugh so hard tears go flying
[10:36 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Vivianna didn't fall for me once for nothing..."
[10:36 PM] M I K A: "E-Elwyn!"
[10:36 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean smirked. "All the woman I've swooned would beg to differ."(edited)
[10:36 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "And where are they now?"
[10:36 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Oh, wait. Not with you."
[10:36 PM] Persoon56: "And no one likes a braggart!"
[10:36 PM] Abyssal John John: "That's because I leave them."
[10:37 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Then I can't help you."
[10:37 PM] M I K A: "D-Do I look like one of the girls you sleep with Jean?"
[10:37 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Don't answer that."
[10:37 PM] Abyssal John John: "Because there's no point in me staying. They have their whole lives ahead of them. I don't."
[10:38 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Hahaha. You're funny when you're trying to be deep, story man"(edited)
[10:38 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean shook his head. "No you don't Vivianna. I remember all of their faces believe me. I always think about one day going steady with just one but I can't do that. I know what will happen if I do settle down."
[10:39 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You'll bore em to death?"
[10:39 PM] Persoon56: "What'll happen? Can't be THAT bad, I mean, what do you think you are?"
[10:39 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean nodded. "No. I'd probably beat them to death first."
[10:40 PM] Persoon56: "WHAT? WHY?"
[10:40 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Ha! You're a little pansy man!"
[10:40 PM] M I K A: She looks at him sadly. "Ariana!"
[10:40 PM] M I K A: At that she stand up
[10:40 PM] M I K A: "Do not say such things! "
[10:41 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I say what I like!"
[10:41 PM] Persoon56: "Why would ya do something like that, Jean?"
[10:41 PM] Abyssal John John: "Hmph. Why shouldn't she? She's right. I am nothing but a Pansy man."
[10:42 PM] M I K A: "You are not Jean..you don't want to turn out like them..and you won't..you aren't them! You would love your children more then anything in the world!"
[10:42 PM] M I K A: "They would know the love you never got.."
[10:42 PM] M I K A: She touches her belly.
[10:43 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yeah! Don't abandon your children!"
[10:43 PM] M I K A: She turns to her. "He won't! If this was his child, he won't! He would spoil them and make sure they knew that they are the world to him! So don't say such things about him!"
[10:44 PM] Persoon56: "Uhhhhh"
[10:44 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: Elwyn is casually sipping some Drank as he's watching this unfold.
[10:44 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I was defending you dummy"
[10:45 PM] Persoon56: Benkei turns to Elwyn, "You got anything that'll guarantee forgetting this?"
[10:45 PM] M I K A: "Oh..oh..I'm sorry!"
[10:45 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: Elwyn grimaced for a moment from the taste. "Not really."
[10:45 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean sighed. "The problem is though Ariana and everyone else is right. Us Asmodeus are bred to hate each other and the children are only seen as object to get the most gold. My child's happiness wouldn't matter. All that would matter would be me getting that money that's it."
[10:46 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I can recommend hitting your head on the floor villager guy"
[10:46 PM] Persoon56: "So...you can't change yourself? Are ya that weak?"
[10:47 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean nodded. "Yep. That's what I am. A weak noble."
[10:47 PM] Persoon56: "Sorry, that was mean..." Benkei looks at the ground
[10:47 PM] M I K A: "You are more then your family name Jean..you are Jean first..not Asmodeus..Just Jean. The one who's so nice to be and raced at the festival..why can't you see that.."
[10:48 PM] Abyssal John John: "Hmph. If you meet another Asmodeus you would see how we really are. Cruel and manipulative. I just try to hide it unlike everyone else."(edited)
[10:48 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You guys are no fun" Ariana gets up and walks back to the girls bathhouse to grab her clothes
[10:49 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "You don't sound cruel and manipulative if you're worried about the girls and your children..."
[10:49 PM] Persoon56: "Well excuuuuuse me, Ariana."
[10:49 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "It means you care." He took another sip of the Drank, unsure why he's still drinking.
[10:49 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Well fuuuuuuuuck you, villager"
[10:49 PM] M I K A: She starts crying again.
[10:50 PM] Persoon56: "Man, you are easy on the eyes, but you are a twisted soul."
[10:50 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean shrugs. "Sorry for ruining the atmosphere. I think I should take my leave. Angard is probably worried sick about me."
[10:51 PM] Persoon56: "I should go too, I just make everything worse"
[10:51 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "You sure you don't want another drink? It'll help you feel better..."
[10:52 PM] Persoon56: "I am sure...that I guess I can stay for ONE more"
[10:52 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: Elwyn smiled and sat beside him and Vivi.
[10:52 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Here."
[10:52 PM] M I K A: She sniffles.
[10:53 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: Elwyn held Vivianna's hand. "...You doing all right?"
[10:53 PM] M I K A: "No."
[10:53 PM] Persoon56: "Thanks..." Benkei slowly drinks and looks over at Vivianna. "What's wrong?"
[10:53 PM] M I K A: "I don't know..I want to help Jean so much but he hates me..I just know it."
[10:54 PM] Persoon56: "Nahhhhh, nahhhh, he doesn't hate you, it seems he hates himself."
[10:54 PM] M I K A: "He shouldn't.."
[10:54 PM] M I K A: She sniffles again.
[10:55 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "It'll take time if you want to help.. He needs to overcome how he sees himself first."
[10:56 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "He doesn't think so, but he's actually really kind if he cares about the women he's been with and their children..."
[10:56 PM] M I K A: She nods. "I just want him to be happy."
[10:57 PM] Persoon56: "Well, maybe you can't help him to be happy if you aren't...my mom said something like that once about a girl..."
[10:58 PM] M I K A: "I'm happy!...I have to be right..there is nothing not to be happy about.."
[10:59 PM] Persoon56: "Apparently not."
[10:59 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Well, I believe you can do it."
[11:02 PM] Persoon56: "I don't believe, Vivi, I know you can."
[11:05 PM] M I K A: "...Thank you.."
[11:06 PM] Persoon56: "Welcome. It's funny, the first time I spend some time with the guys in the army, this happens."
[11:07 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Things like these happen from time to time." Elwyn chuckled as he stood up. "Why don't we go out for some fun?"
[11:07 PM] M I K A: "Where?"
[11:08 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "You remember those places we went to with Versailles all that time ago? That's where we're going."
[11:09 PM] Persoon56: "What's that?"
[11:09 PM] M I K A: "That..seems a lifetime ago.'
[11:09 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "It was, right?"
[11:10 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "A lot of stuff happened ever since then. It was kind of nice to remember..." Elwyn sighed. "Benkei, right? Mind if you come with us for some shopping?"
[11:10 PM] Persoon56: "Shopping?"
[11:11 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Yeah, for all kinds of things. Sometimes when I feel bad I go out and about and browse, it keeps me occupied."
[11:12 PM] M I K A: "It will be fun Benki!"
[11:12 PM] Persoon56: "Okay...I'll try to stay awake."
[11:13 PM] M I K A: "Oh are you sleepy?"
[11:14 PM] Persoon56: "I'm a little tired, but I'll manage."
[11:14 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Great!"
[11:15 PM] M I K A: She sigh. "Alright but if you get too sleepy tell me. "
[11:15 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: Elwyn held Vivi and Benkei's hand and stood up. "This will be a great time."
[11:16 PM] Persoon56: "I'll bet!"
[11:17 PM] M I K A: "I wonder what Sula is doing...
[11:17 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Probably wondering how you're doing."
[11:19 PM] M I K A: "..N-No way.."
[11:19 PM] Persoon56: As Benkei goes to walk forward, he trips on his own feet, catches a table with his head and is knocked unconscious
[11:19 PM] M I K A: "Benki!!!!"
[11:19 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Oh, dear..."
[11:20 PM] M I K A: "Oh god...We have to get him home!"
[11:21 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "On it..."
[11:22 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: Elwyn grunts as he held him Benkei's unconsious body. "Gods, I need to build some muscle..." And pushed him up on Michel.
[11:22 PM] M I K A: "Be careful! "
[11:23 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "I am!" Elwyn smiled back. "Do you want to ride on Michel? I'll stand to the side and make sure Benkei doesn't fall..."
[11:24 PM] M I K A: "..Alright. that's fine."
[11:25 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: Elwyn held her hand and helped her up.
[11:26 PM] M I K A: "Hes such a naive child.." S he smiles
[11:26 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "You kind of look like a princess carrying her fallen comrade back."
[11:54 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: =pausies=\
January 8, 2017
[8:20 AM] M I K A: ==end rp==(edited)




No comments:

Post a Comment