Wednesday, January 4, 2017

[AG1] A Hug With Her Wings

Featuring: Jean, Praline



[7:08 PM] Abyssal John John: ====1 Year before the Election==== In a forest near Crimson two Wyvern Riders land in perfect synchronization with each other. The one on the smaller blue wyvern, a tall woman with long silvery hair and one red and green eye hops off throwing a sack full of round things onto the ground. "It has to be less then a day before we get to Freyzenwald. This will be your first time there right Jean?" The blonde man hopped off his black wyvern as he nodded. "I've read about the country before but I've never been to it myself. It's a pretty peaceful place isn't it." The woman nodded. "It is. I doubt we'll find any jobs here though it'll be nice to just relax there for a while." As the woman talked her blue wyvern picked up the sack on the ground as it turned to the larger black. "Ange." The woman turned to her wyvern who was about to run off. "And where do you think you're going Ziusudra." The blue wyvern turned around trying to give off an innocent appearance. "BaiBai!" The woman groaned about to say something but Jean put his hand on her shoulder. "Let her off just this once Praline. She did work pretty hard taking down those bandits with us. Plus I would like to ask you some questions about Freyzenwald before we get there anyway." Praline sighed as she looked to her wyvern. "Fine you go off and do whatever you want to do. We'll still be here if you need us." "Could you go off with her as well Angard. Just to make sure she doesn't get into trouble." Jean's black wyvern nods as Ziusudra starts running off. "Ange!" Angard flies low to follow the tiny small wyvern while the two Asmodeus children began to talk.
[7:26 PM] Abyssal John John: Eventually the two wyverns made it to a nice field where Ziusudra threw the sack to the ground as apples rolled out. "Hehehe! Time to eat!" The Blue Wyvern began to gobble up the apples as fast as she could while Angard just looked on in astonishment.
"Dearie slow down a bit! You don't want to choke right?" "Can't slow down, Won't slow down." Ziusudra continued to gobble on the apples at a rapid pace. "Need to nibble on some grass to even it out." "Ziusudra! You're a wyvern not some dirty horse or pegasi! There will be no nibbling of grass as long as you're with me!" Ziusudra made an annoyed shriek. "I mean if you say so. You're not being really fun right now Angard." Ziusudra got another apple out of the sack as she offered it to Angard. "Want one?"
[7:39 PM] Abyssal John John: "If I want an apple I shall get it myself from the sack and not from your mouth." "Suit yourself!" Ziusudra swallowed the apple then and there as a satisfied shriek left her mouth. "But I bet if it was from your master's mouth you would eat it wouldn't you?" "That wouldn't be an issue. Master Jean would never do something so uncouth." "Uuuuugh. Stop using big words Angard. Human's can't understand you and wyvern's have no clue what you're shrieking about. You aren't impressing anyway Angard." Angard turned her head as she lied down on the grass. "I'm not trying to impress anyone Little Ziusudra. This is just how I've learned to speak. Perhaps it would do you some good to learn how to speak like this."
[7:56 PM] Abyssal John John: Ziusudra brought the sack of apples towards Angard as she lied in front of the bigger wyvern. "Sooooo, did you ever find that dragonstone you we're looking for last time?" Angard tilted her head again looking away from the other wyvern. "That...that was a joke my little Ziusudra. I'm not a Manakete so even if I did get one it would do nothing." "Oh you weren't being serious about wishing to be a human then?" Angard shook her head. "Of course not little Ziusudra. I'm proud of being a wyvern. I wouldn't want to be anything else!" "Oh that's good. Geneolgia said you wanted to be a human so you could breed with your master."(edited)
[8:10 PM] Abyssal John John: Angard let out a surprised and flustered shriek. "Whaa-aat! I would never! Perish the thought! Why is that beast even talking to you about breeding! You're only six years of age, much to young to even be thinking of breeding let alone talking about it!"
[8:22 PM] Abyssal John John: "But why not? Geneolgia says that breeding is all I have to look forward to after my usefulness is up." "Come now little Ziusudra you speak as if you're nearing you're forties. You're still just a babe you have your whole life ahead." Ziusudra gobbled on another apple. "So would you rather breed with a horse or Geneolgia." "What kind of question is that?" "I don't know I'm just curious. I mean if you haaaad to choose what would you choose?"
[8:40 PM] Abyssal John John: Angard scoffed. "Hmph. Well if you really need to know I would breed with a million horses before even touching that vile Wyvern." "Soooo does that mean you think horses are better then Geneolgia?" "Very much so." "Wow. Don't worry! I'm pretty sure he feels the same way!" "No surprise there. I'm impressed you can even get him to talk to you without losing a wing in the process."
[9:09 PM] Abyssal John John: "Oh that's easy! I just come to talk to him when he's lazing about or something. We usually don't talk for too long and he almost always tells me to stop pestering him or to leave him alone. I did get him to talk for a long time once!" "Oh really now. What did you two talk about?" "I asked him to tell me every little single thing he hated about you! He went into a surprising amount of detail!" "I should have guessed."
[9:31 PM] Abyssal John John: Ziusudra took out another apple as she quickly ate it up. "Why do you two hate each other so much anyway?" "It's because Geneolgia has been a devilish beast since the day he was born. The first time we meet he headbutted me would you believe that!" "Woooow. He actually touched you the first time you met! He told me to leave when he meet me!"
[10:20 PM] Abyssal John John: Angard just shook her head before taking out an apple for herself. "Nevertheless it was not a good first impression and was just a foretelling of things to come. That brute has always antgaonized me from the day we met. I will never understand why but he has made himself to be a crazed and rude wyvern who's only talent is ripping his enemies to shreads." "And eating them! Once I've seen him tear a man's head right off! It's pretty scary. I don't think I could fight like him. He's just so fast and powerful that by the time you notice he's attacking the battle's already over. I know I can't fight like that." Ziusudra took out the final apple and ate it with a triumphed gulp. "But I like how you fight Angard. It's really cool to see how you can hold off some many people!"
[10:35 PM] Abyssal John John: Angard beamed with pride. "Thanks you so much little Ziusudra!" Me and Master Jean spent a long time mastering it!" Ziusudra nodded as she rolled over onto her back. "Yeah. I wish I could fight like you. Then maybe Praline wouldn't have me train everyday...Actually she probably still would make me train everyday...."
January 17, 2017
[10:40 AM] Abyssal John John: "You know Lady Praline only does such to make sure you grow up to be a big and strong wyvern little Ziusudra." "But it's sooooooo bad training everyday! She's always like, We need to train Ziusudra. Even if we slack off for just a day we become weaker because of it. Its dumb and I can scream No Train all I want but she'll make me do it anyway...." Ziusudra rolls back onto her belly. "Do you and your master train everyday Angard?"
[11:03 AM] Abyssal John John: Angard thought for a bit before answering. "Well we try to train regularly but I wouldn't say we train everyday." "Uuuuuuugh really? And you're already sooo strong. Why does Praline insist I train everyday. Maybe I should come up with a new excuse to say. Hmmmm.....I heard a guy once say he got 'wrecked by bandits'. What does that exactly mean Angard?" "I'm pretty sure that's what someone says when bandits start pillaging and destroying towns though people often use it when they have gotten attacked by bandits as well....." Ziusurda's eyes lit up. "I only understood about 8 words you said but that's enough to know one thing, I found a new excuse!!!"(edited)
[11:32 AM] Abyssal John John: Ziusurda got back up as she started walking back and forth as she started to try and mimics the words in a humanesque way and kept on failing at saying at the sentence. "Hmmm. That's pretty hard to say...Maybe I can say Wreck Bandits instead. Do you think that would work Angard?" "Sounds more like a battle cry then an excuse Little Ziusurda." "Uuuuuuugh. Whatever. I'll try to practice saying it later...."
[12:17 PM] Abyssal John John: Ziusurda just mumbled something to herself as Angard spoke up. "Little Ziusurda, I know that Lady Praline may be a bit hard on you at times but she does truly care for you. If she didn't she wouldn't take care of you and give you all those apples would she?" "I guess so. Anyway you want to play for a bit before we head back? This is a pretty big field to run and fly in." "Hmmmm....Alright then I have no problem with spending sometime just playing around." Angard got up as Ziusudra ran up and gave Angard a hug with her wings. "Thanks for playing with me Angard! I love it when you do!" "Of course little Ziusurda. I may seem a bit stuck up but even I like to stretch my wings and roughhouse every once in a while." Ziusurda nodded. "Yeah, yeah I still barely understand anything you say but I love you anyway Angard." "And I love you two little Ziusurda. Now what should we do first?" The two wyverns spent most of the day just playing around using up the most of their time they had together.
[12:17 PM] Abyssal John John: ===END RP===
January 4, 2017
[12:31 AM] Abyssal John John: Jean went outside and quickly nudged Angard awake. The Black Wyvern stirred and could instantly tell her master was upset about something. Jean just shook it off as he mounted her. "Don't worry about it just made a fool of myself as usual. Let's just find somewhere to sleep for the night. Away from the other people." Angard complied as she began soaring the skies. Eventually the two found themselves in a quiet field somewhat far from the bustling town. Jean leapt off Angard and sat in front of her as tears ran down his face. "I...I don't know how much longer I can go on....wearing this stupid mask..." Angard made a soft coo as she nudged his cheek. "I....I....I just want...." The man starts to sob uncontrollably as Angard wrapped the man in her wings trying to comfort him the only way she knew how. ===END RP===





No comments:

Post a Comment