Tuesday, January 3, 2017

[YJ] Bathhouse 4A: Bad Bartenders

Featuring: Ariana, Benkei, Jean, Bartender, Conri, Elwyn, Vivianna

Hoping to catch a break from the bathhouse shenanigans, Ariana runs into Benkei and Jean in the adjacent bar, much to her annoyance. While Jean  flirts with her, Benkei leaves with drinks for the rest of the men, only to immediately return after witnessing the "accidental orgy" going on. The three of them talk the bartender into serving them too many drinks, putting it on Luna's tab while chatting about Ellis and Leodin. Then Conri enters,  tired of waiting for a drink, and he and Benkei order more drinks. The bartender cuts Benkei off while Ariana drinks about thirty shots of absinthe. Everyone starts teasing each other. Elwyn takes over as a much stricter bartender and the first one goes looking for Luna. Ariana gives Benkei the last of her liquor just as a mortified Vivianna enters.

Ariana teases Vivianna for peeping on the men, Jean teases Ariana and Benkei for being drunk, Elwyn cuts Conri and Ariana off she but she and Benkei are already devolving into a series of drunken outbursts. Conri and Benkei steal drinks while Ariana tells everyone about Vivianna and Sula's sex life, much to her embarassment. Elwyn does his best to keep the peace, but also provides some snarky comments. Then his horse, who was behind the bar the whole time, reveals itself.

January 3, 2017
[9:24 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana, still wrapped in a towel sits at the bar and orders herself a drink. Finally got away from my allies
[9:26 PM] Persoon56: Benkei, himself looking to get away from the heat of the bath, walks into the bar, and, seeing the lady there, forgets that it's shared. "Oh...umm, sorry, I didn't know you were here"
[9:28 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Oh for gODS sake, you're here too villager guy? Are the other men in the army here too?"
[9:30 PM] Persoon56: Who the hell is this lady, and why does she know who I am! "Yes, yes they are, they sent me to get drinks for them, guess since I'm the youngest and all...Also, who the hell are you?"
[9:30 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Ugh it doesn't matter, just going to let you know that the girls are all spying on you"
[9:31 PM] Wyvern Lord: Can I have ONE night free from these guys?!
[9:31 PM] Persoon56: "Guess I'm not going back in there then." Benkei sits down and orders something to drink.
[9:32 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Not going to tell your friends?"
[9:33 PM] Persoon56: "I think friends is a strong term...comrades, yes, perfect. I mean, they seem like nice guys, but I hardly know them. Mostly, I don't want to be peeped on more and I think they'll find out soon enough."(edited)
[9:35 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Oh well, your loss"
[9:35 PM] Abyssal John John: Slightly annoyed Jean walked towards the bar. "By the gods Benkei it should take you that long to get a man a shot." Jean sighed as he took a seat. "What are you doing anyway? Find a girl who's caught your fancy?"
[9:36 PM] Wyvern Lord: Oh for fucks sake
[9:37 PM] Persoon56: "Oh! Hi Jean, ummm, I still don't know who this lady is, but she knows me, and I don't want to die of heat stroke." Benkei hands Jean the drink he ordered and starts pushing him away, a devious smile on his face.
[9:38 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean looks to the woman and smiles. "Ah hello Ariana. I guess you came here to wash off the blood of those dirty humans." Jean laughed. "Has anyone told you you're cute when you're angry." Jean took a sip of his drink.
[9:39 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'm not in the mood for this, guy" Ariana taps the bench to signal the bartender over "I just want to be alone and relax"(edited)
[9:40 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean nodded. "I can drink to that dearie. But for some reason I feel like you have a lot of time to be alone and relax. Pretty sure you're days aren't really packed with duties now."
[9:40 PM] Persoon56: "Well then, I'll get going, and leave you two alone." Benkei haphazardly puts the remaining drinks on a tray and start to leave to the bath
[9:41 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean yelled to him. "The Sake is Kalenzo's!"
[9:42 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Don't leave me alone with him!"
[9:43 PM] Persoon56: As he leaves, Benkei says, 'Then come along"
[9:43 PM] Wyvern Lord: "No" damn it She looks at the bartender "10 shots of your strongest drink"
[9:43 PM] Abyssal John John: "You don't scream that when we're battling alongside each other." Jean sighed. "I would go to leave you to your bearings or tell you to leave but...." The screams of both men and women were heard. "I think things may have a gotten a lot more chaotic for all our taste."
[9:44 PM] Persoon56: Soon after he had left, Benkei returns, his eyes wide and his face beet-red
[9:44 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean took another sip of his drink. "How'd it look Benkei?"
[9:44 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Better make that 20 shots barkeep"
[9:45 PM] Persoon56: "It's like an accidental orgy in there!"
[9:45 PM] Wyvern Lord: "30 shots"
[9:46 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Some of those are for my eyes"
[9:46 PM] Persoon56: Benkei looks at the barkeep, "I need something to forget what I just saw."
[9:46 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean could only laugh. "I guess another superior trait of the Manakete is their high tolerance to alcohol huh?"
[9:46 PM] sheepies4ever: The bearded bartender sighs and hands the lady a generous amount of absinthe. "Careful!"
[9:46 PM] sheepies4ever: "And I'll be right back with that, young man!"
[9:47 PM] Wyvern Lord: "The princess is paying for these drinks by the way"
[9:47 PM] sheepies4ever: "Princess Ellis is here?"(edited)
[9:48 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I mean Luna. The dumb one"
[9:48 PM] Abyssal John John: "Ellis? No she's back in Frezynwald, awaiting Prince Leodin to come back into her arms."
[9:48 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean laughed. "I guess we finally found something we agree on Ariana!"
[9:49 PM] Persoon56: Benkei sits down, trying to forget all the things he saw. "There goes my relaxing evening"
[9:49 PM] sheepies4ever: "I don't know of this Leodin fella' but it's nice to hear the lady's sweet on someone." The man finally hands over a blue drink to Benkei.
[9:50 PM] Persoon56: Benkei gulps that shit down in one go
[9:50 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana is chugging her drinks down. She's down 8 already
[9:50 PM] sheepies4ever: "Mind pointin' me in the direction of the Queen?"
[9:51 PM] Persoon56: "Another please, Mr. Bartender?"
[9:51 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean sighed. "Geez. Is this really that bad? I've been involved in worse orgies then that." Jean then turned to Ariana. "Want me to keep count?"
[9:51 PM] Storm: Conri walks into the bar, towel around his waist. "Both of you are bad bartenders" he says to Jean and Benkei, "Have to do it myself I guess." He sits down onto a stool and raises five fingers to the person behind the counter "Whiskey"
[9:51 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Just look for the loud idiot out in the bathhouse barkeep"
[9:51 PM] Persoon56: "Conri, I put the drinks down and ran."
[9:52 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean nodded in agreement. "What the woman said will point you right in the direction of our queen."
[9:53 PM] Storm: "Sorry mate, I may have knocked them over after you ran away from the ladies"
[9:53 PM] Persoon56: "Dammit Conri. Hey, bartender, can I PLEASE have another?"
[9:55 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean laughed. "Man Benkei. At least make sure the drinks get to everybody before you run with your tail between your legs." Jean extended his empty glass to the barkeep. "Fill er up."
[9:55 PM] Wyvern Lord: More chugging happens. 10 remaining
[9:55 PM] Persoon56: "Well, I was trying not to gawk at the Queen and Vivi"(edited)
[9:56 PM] Storm: "Hey they seemed to be gawking at us first. Only fair to gawk right on back"
[9:56 PM] sheepies4ever: The bartender, having been distracted by listening in on their bantering, finally gets Conri his whiskey. "I'm cuttin' you off for now, kid," he says to Benkei.
[9:56 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean just looked impressed. "Wooooo. I've dated a lot of drunk girls but I've never seen one chug 30 shots. Or are those last 10 for your eyes?"
[9:56 PM] Wyvern Lord: "T-they're for m-me to d-drink"
[9:57 PM] Storm: "Thanks" Conri nods to the bartender and knocks back two instantly.
[9:57 PM] Persoon56: Benkei reaches for one of the shots
[9:57 PM] Wyvern Lord: "W-we Dragons can h-hold our drinks w-well"
[9:57 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean laughed. "You sure about that Ariana? Still don't need to cleanse your eyes?" Jean swatted Benkei's hand away.
[9:58 PM] Wyvern Lord: "If I g-give you a shot will you go a-way villager man?"
[9:58 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "If you've dated a lot of drunk girls, you should already know that you should treat them gently..."
[9:58 PM] Storm: "Dragons holding drinks?" Conri laughed, "There's some words that don't belong together."
[9:58 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: elwyns there, somehow. he's the bartender. side job
[9:59 PM] Persoon56: "Ummm, suuuure I will."
[9:59 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean just looked in confusion. "Elwyn? When did you get here?"
[9:59 PM] sheepies4ever: "Look's like my shift's up. Good luck, kiddo"
[9:59 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "I'll need it..." Elwyn sighed.
[9:59 PM] sheepies4ever: The bartender pats Elwyn on the back, chugs down two drinks of his own, and walks vaguely toward the bathhouse
[10:00 PM] Wyvern Lord: "H-here" She hands benkei 5 shots, 2 spilling quite a lot
[10:00 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "...Maybe I should get Ariana some water..."
[10:00 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean sighs. "By the gods. Guess a Dragon can hold their drink as well as a human can huh Ariana?"
[10:01 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I don't n-need water"
[10:01 PM] M I K A: Vivi storms in and sits at the bar, hiding her face.
[10:01 PM] Persoon56: Benkei just starts to go at them, downing like there's no tomorrow. "This one'll make me forgeeeeeeet. Heeey, Vivi!"
[10:01 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Hey look! It's vivi!"
[10:01 PM] Storm: "Nah" Conri told the new bartender, "Let's make this interesting. 10 shots each, on me!" He knocks back his remaining three and shakes his head a bit
[10:01 PM] M I K A: "H-Hey..Um..Elwyn?"
[10:02 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean sighed. "By the gods. I never knew I was surrounded by such drunks. Elwyn can you get water for me?" Jean ignored Vivi.(edited)
[10:02 PM] Wyvern Lord: "How's staring a-at the men's dicks w-working out for you?"(edited)
[10:02 PM] M I K A: "!!!!!!!!!"
[10:02 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: Elwyn waved at Vivianna as he ignored Conri's request.
[10:02 PM] M I K A: "N-Not so good."
[10:02 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean sighed. "That's an interesting greeting Ariana. Is that an old Manakete one."(edited)
[10:03 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Don't p-pretend you didn't e-enjoy it vivs"
[10:03 PM] M I K A: She just hides her face again.
[10:03 PM] Storm: Conri rolled his eyes, "Fine I'll just do it myself" he starts to lean over the counter from his stool, trying to reach for just about any bottle he could try and get his hands on.
[10:03 PM] Persoon56: Benkei finishes his last shot, and sits straight up. "C'mon Ariana, be nice." Benkei says at a mach pace
[10:04 PM] Wyvern Lord: She hands vivi the remaining 5 shots "Have t-these, y-you'll feel b-better"
[10:04 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean sighed again but a smile began to form on his face. She's pretty cute when she's drunk. Not as cute as when she's sober though. Jean yawned before turning to Vivi. "I guess you were a part of that accidental orgy huh Vivi?"
[10:04 PM] M I K A: ".." She drinks one of them before frowning at Jean.
[10:04 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Jean."
[10:05 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: Elwyn set down a cup of water for Ariana. "Again, gentleness."
[10:05 PM] Wyvern Lord: "O-orgy eh? So y-you had lots of f-fun?"
[10:05 PM] Abyssal John John: "What. That's how Benkei described it to me. I was unfortunate enough to not witness it myself."
[10:05 PM] Persoon56: Benkei gives Jean a shove, "Do ya gotta say stuff like that? Ya gotta implicate me?"
[10:06 PM] M I K A: "I..I.." She just starts to laugh.
[10:06 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean shrugged. "I just speak the truth Benkei. That's all and since Vivi seems to be laughing it couldn't have been all that bad."
[10:06 PM] Wyvern Lord: "So h-how big a-are they all vivi?"
[10:07 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "That aside, what do you guys want to drink? Well, everyone aside from Ariana." Elwyn put his hand on Ariana's shoulder.
[10:07 PM] Persoon56: "Hey...bartender, you look familiar...can I have some of that blue stuff?"
[10:07 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean chuckled. "Are you going to compare their sizes to a dragon's Ariana? I know you've probably seen a couple!"
[10:07 PM] M I K A: "I-I didn't look at anyone dick!"
[10:08 PM] Wyvern Lord: "A couple" She laughs
[10:08 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "So she says..." Elwyn mumbles to himself. "Well, sir. I'll get you the..." He took one more look to be sure and frowned. "...Drank."
[10:08 PM] Persoon56: What a weird name, tastes good though(edited)
[10:09 PM] Wyvern Lord: "It's ok, vivi. I w-won't j-judge"
[10:09 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "I think I prefer nicer, drunk, Ariana to her sober self." Elwyn chuckled.
[10:09 PM] M I K A: "That was so dumb..I just wanted to have fun.."
[10:09 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean shook his head. "I doubt Vivi looked at any man's member. She's keeping herself for Sula."
[10:10 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Hahaha! They FUCKED every night at the castle!"
[10:10 PM] M I K A: She almost chokes on the shot.
[10:10 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Oh, my..."
[10:10 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean gave an intrigued look. "Really now?"
[10:10 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "So THAT was what those loud noises were?"
[10:10 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You could hear them from down the hall"
[10:10 PM] Persoon56: Benkei bursts out into raucous, inappropriate laughter
[10:10 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Anyways, we should leave that sort of information private." Elwyn gave Benkei his Drank.
[10:11 PM] M I K A: "Nonono! I-I..I'm not loud!"
[10:11 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean sighed. "I wouldn't know, I only spent one night in that castle. Wasn't too my liking."
[10:11 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Of course you wouldn't know." Elwyn went over to Vivianna.
[10:11 PM] Persoon56: "Thanks man!" Benkei downs the Drank like his life depends on it
[10:11 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Oh vivi it's fiiiiiiiiine"
[10:12 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You'll grow out of it"
[10:12 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean gave an annoyed look. "What's that supposed to mean Elwyn?"
[10:12 PM] Persoon56: While Elwyn is preoccupied, Benkei reaches over the bar
[10:12 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: "Oh, nothing." Elwyn smiled.
[10:13 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: Michel popped out and stared at him.
[10:13 PM] Mango | Lord of the Castle: Yes, his horse is there.



No comments:

Post a Comment