Tuesday, January 3, 2017

[YJ] Bathhouse 5: Bigger than Her

Featuring: Leodin, Luna, Auriel, Bartender

Leodin, Luna and Auriel meet outside the bathhouse, while Leodin apologizes for Luna's embarrassment. When the bartender comes out, asking to see the queen, Luna proudly introduces herself - only for him to share some gossip about Leodin and princess Ellis, as well as the fact that Luna is expected to pay for her army's drinks tonight. He departs before Luna can really react, and Leodin offers to cover the bill. Luna insists on paying herself, but neither of them actually want to go back inside that bathhouse. Auriel accuses Luna of enjoying the breach of privacy, and she in turn accuses Leodin of the same thing. This turns into an argument betwen the women about who is more well-endowed, much to Leodin's discomfort. Luna, of course, insists that he judge their competition. Leodin refuses, and Luna starts to change her mind until Auriel says she's admitting defeat. They each declare that Leodin prefers them, and is too afraid to make the other one mad. Then Leodin and Auriel talk about how few friends Luna has, which leads to another argument about their looks. Auriel suggests polling every male in the army, but Luna decides to limit the judging panel to Leodin only. After commenting on how he ultimately prefers Ellis in the end, the queen and her retainer leave for the inn abruptly, while Leodin worries about this impromptu contest.


January 3, 2017
[10:00 PM] bREWlager: Leodin was waiting outside the bath house, his hair still wet and messy. He held his head in his hand as he waited.
[10:01 PM] Amasuro: Luna exits the bath house soon after, her hair still tangled and wet with a scowling expression.
[10:01 PM] bREWlager: He hears someone approaching and looks up. "Oh, Queen Lunarea. I am so sorry for what just happened."
[10:02 PM] Amasuro: "I have never been so embarassed in my lif- oh wait, no, I have." She stops mumbling to herself and notices Leodin, "oh, hello Stormblade. Thanks for being useful earlier."
[10:03 PM] bREWlager: "Of course milady... and I assure you your majesty, that I didn't see anything."
[10:04 PM] Crystal OwO: And as the two talked, the Kitsune exited the bathhouse, drenched in the water with a bag curled up held in place by her tail and some magic.(edited)
[10:04 PM] Crystal OwO: "Aaare you ready to go Luma? Oh, hey Leo-Leo...."
[10:05 PM] Amasuro: "Hmph, I'll take your word for it. Wouldn't want my sister to be near a pervert, anyway."
[10:05 PM] Amasuro: Luna turned to Auriel "I am ready when you are."
[10:06 PM] bREWlager: "Again, I sincerely apologize. You shouldn't have been subjected to that."
[10:07 PM] sheepies4ever: "H-hey, anybody seen our Queen? Some friends of 'ers said the lady was gettin' the bill for their drinks?" Called the bartender in the general direction of the bathhouse. He looked around briefly but didn't see anyone he registered as royal. "No? All righty, I'm out!" The man wanders away, scratching his beard.(edited)
[10:09 PM] Amasuro: "Huh? Yes, I'm the Queen! What did you say?" Luna shouted over towards the bartender before he left, not hearing the important parts of his words.
[10:10 PM] Crystal OwO: "That's her majesty the peeping tom....."
[10:10 PM] Crystal OwO: Auriel commented passively, standing next to Luna
[10:12 PM] sheepies4ever: He turned toward the voice, also not quite hearing. "M-ma'am? You know where the Queen is?"(edited)
[10:13 PM] Amasuro: Hmph, did he not hear me? Well then. Luna puts her hands on her hips, flipping her wet hair around her. "Heh, well my good sir, you SPEAK to the Queen herself! I am Queen Lunarea of Freyzenwald. I understand you requested my presence?"
[10:19 PM] sheepies4ever: The man blinked in realization. "Forgive me, your majesty. I-it's an honor. Been some time since I've seen ya, and you looked, um, different. Now that you mention it, ya do look a lot like Princess Ellis...oh!" The man's eyes lit up. "Has the princess introduced ya to that prince Leodin she's sweet on? It's like a real live fairy tale!"
[10:20 PM] bREWlager: Leodin looks at the man, not expecting to hear his own name.
[10:21 PM] Amasuro: "You mean this guy? Yeah, sure she has!" Luna speaks, slightly aggressively, slapping Leodin on the back. "But enough about people that aren't me, did you need me for something?"
[10:24 PM] bREWlager: Leodin had no idea that gossip spread that fast, or who was telling people about him and the princess. He just stood there in thought.
[10:24 PM] sheepies4ever: "Well met, sir prince Leodin! You are lucky to have won her affections." "Yes, um. I am a bartender at that establishment," the man says, pointing. "And a few of your friends said you were coverin' the bill. So thought I'd let ya know they're expecting you over there! But I've gotta run!" He spits out awkwardly, not really waiting for a response before beginning to move away.(edited)
[10:25 PM] bREWlager: "Do people actually think I'm a prince...?" He wonders out loud.
[10:27 PM] Amasuro: "Yeah...wh- hey! Hey wait! What bill! What bill?!"
[10:27 PM] Crystal OwO: "You certiantly act lordlike..."
[10:27 PM] bREWlager: He snaps out of his train of thought. "Oh, milady, you've gone through enough tonight. I can use what funds I have left to cover the cost."(edited)
[10:30 PM] sheepies4ever: "My, um, co-worker served one of 'em 30 shots of our strongest drink...But I'm off-duty, so I'll leave ya to it," he says with a final nod before going to fetch his horse. That fellow sure sounds princely.(edited)
[10:30 PM] Amasuro: Luna screams internally.
[10:30 PM] Amasuro: Before holding up a hand towards Leodin.
[10:31 PM] Amasuro: "Hah, I do not need your charity. The Queen of Freyzenwald can cover these costs incredibly easily!"
[10:31 PM] ColdToiletSeat: So this is why we don't get paid(edited)
[10:32 PM] bREWlager: "I am sure of it milady, but please...you don't need to go back there."
[10:33 PM] Amasuro: Luna huffed, turning to Leodin, "I do not plan to go back in there! They'll just put it on my tab, or something," Luna waved dismissively.
[10:34 PM] Crystal OwO: "She enjoyed it, im pretty sure of it. She'll have fun there."
[10:34 PM] bREWlager: He bows. "I apologize, your majesty."
[10:35 PM] Amasuro: "Heh, lighten up Stormblade. What, did you enjoy your little peeping experience tonight?"
[10:36 PM] bREWlager: "My experience?"(edited)
[10:37 PM] Crystal OwO: "I meeeeeean..... you did get quite the look."
[10:37 PM] bREWlager: "I assure you Miss Auriel, that I didn't see anything."
[10:38 PM] Amasuro: "Heh, if you were looking at Miss Auriel here I bet you wouldn't have seen anything even if you tried."
[10:39 PM] Crystal OwO: "Bigger than you."
[10:39 PM] bREWlager: "I'm not sure that you want to bring me into your personal drama..."
[10:40 PM] Amasuro: "They are most certainly not bigger than me!"
[10:41 PM] bREWlager: He scratches the back of his neck while they sort this out.
[10:41 PM] Crystal OwO: "They are thoooough..."
[10:42 PM] Amasuro: "They are not!"
[10:42 PM] Crystal OwO: "Im sure Salveon caaan confirm iiiit...."
[10:43 PM] bREWlager: "M-milady, I'm not sure that this is a discussion we need to have..."
[10:43 PM] Amasuro: Luna moves to wrap her arm around Leodin's neck.
[10:44 PM] bREWlager: "E-excuse me? What are you doing milady?"
[10:44 PM] Amasuro: And drags him over closer to Auriel. "Alright, look, who is better, mine or hers."
[10:45 PM] Crystal OwO: "Wooooow, the queen is peeeetty"
[10:46 PM] bREWlager: Leodin is stunned at this turn of events. "Queen Lunarea, you can't make me do this..."
[10:46 PM] Amasuro: "...Oh yeah, I probably shouldn't." She removes her arm from his neck.
[10:46 PM] Amasuro: "You probably would have enjoyed that, though."
[10:46 PM] Amasuro: "Don't look anymore now. You'll regret it."
[10:47 PM] bREWlager: "Milady, what do you take me for? Some immature peeping tom?"
[10:47 PM] Crystal OwO: "Admitting defeeeaat? Cuute..."
[10:47 PM] Amasuro: "Weeeeeeell, some men just have natural instincts you know."
[10:48 PM] Crystal OwO: "What a joooke.... She starts then the seeecond she realises she losts she backs oout....."
[10:49 PM] Amasuro: "I haven't admitted to everything. I, unlike you, just realized I have a shred of empathy for poor Leodin over here."
[10:49 PM] Crystal OwO: "You doont....."
[10:50 PM] bREWlager: The Fox is right... He thinks to himself, but would never dare say it.
[10:51 PM] Amasuro: "Hush you, maid. I am the ruler of this nation. Benevolent and courageous."
[10:51 PM] bREWlager: Courageous? of course. Benevolent? Ehhhh.
[10:52 PM] Crystal OwO: "Why do i try......... Leo-Leo, can you confirm she is deluuusional?"
[10:53 PM] bREWlager: "Uh... I would never say something like that to her majesty... who is also currently my employer."
[10:54 PM] Amasuro: "This maid here is supposed to be employed by me too. You can see the difference."
[10:54 PM] Crystal OwO: "Ooooh.... So you agreeee, but you don't saaay it...... got it."
[10:54 PM] Crystal OwO: Auriel shook her head
[10:54 PM] Amasuro: Luna glared at Auriel, "you should respect me like Stormblade over here."(edited)
[10:56 PM] Crystal OwO: "Naaaaah...... Friends don't do thaaaat..."
[10:56 PM] Amasuro: "They do, actually. Thats why we're not friends."
[10:57 PM] Crystal OwO: "Wooow..... If you are going to be that meeeaan I may as well just leave.... Maaaamaa misses me..."
[10:57 PM] bREWlager: "I also don't believe you think of me as a friend anyway, milady..."
[10:58 PM] Amasuro: "Its okay, its better that way. The Queen of Freyzenwald does not have friends. That way, it makes it easier for me to...uhh...do...things."
[10:58 PM] Crystal OwO: "Loooooneeeer!"
[10:59 PM] bREWlager: "I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I agree with Auriel...somewhat. It's hard to believe you don't have any friends."
[11:00 PM] Amasuro: "Well I have aquantences that I enjoy hanging around."
[11:00 PM] bREWlager: "I take it that Auriel and I are not included?"
[11:00 PM] Crystal OwO: "Naaah.... We totally aaare her only friends Leo-Leo"
[11:01 PM] Amasuro: "Hmph, you won't hear the answer to that anytime soon." She prods a finger into Auriel's chest. "And especially not you."
[11:02 PM] Crystal OwO: "Whaat... jealous agaaaain?"
[11:04 PM] bREWlager: He whispers to Auriel. "I feel like you should stop aggravating her, Miss Auriel."
[11:05 PM] Amasuro: "Don't delusion yourself into believing I'd be jealous of you."
[11:05 PM] Crystal OwO: She answers openly
[11:05 PM] Crystal OwO: "Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
[11:06 PM] Crystal OwO: "And i mean, being jeeeaaalous of me is noormal."
[11:06 PM] bREWlager: "Why is that normal? I don't really see why."
[11:08 PM] Crystal OwO: "Im bigger than her for one....."
[11:09 PM] Amasuro: "You are not bigger than me, and you are talking completely out of your ass!"
[11:11 PM] Crystal OwO: "Im bigger there too, doooon't worry."
[11:11 PM] Crystal OwO: Auriel grinned smugly at Luna
[11:12 PM] bREWlager: "Please, I'm sure you're both fine no matter how big you are..." I can't believe I just said that
[11:13 PM] Amasuro: Luna pauses, raising her eyebrow at Leodin.
[11:13 PM] bREWlager: He steps back, clearly embarrassed.
[11:14 PM] Amasuro: "Well we are fine, yes, but one of us is just more fine than the other, is all. Thats me, by the way."
[11:15 PM] Crystal OwO: "Just aaask anyone.... Im better than youuu by a laaandslide...."
[11:15 PM] bREWlager: Leodin opens his mouth to speak, but decides against it and stays quiet.
[11:16 PM] Amasuro: "Hah, a contest, is it? How interesting that you'd begin a contest you would lose so easily. I guess there really isn't much going on up there." Luna shakes her head.
[11:16 PM] bREWlager: As long as I'm not judging this contest...
[11:17 PM] Crystal OwO: "How abooout asking all the men then......"
[11:17 PM] bREWlager: "That's a bad idea." He quickly interjects.
[11:18 PM] Amasuro: "Oh? How so?" Luna asks, curiously.
[11:18 PM] Crystal OwO: "Heee knows you'd looose...."
[11:18 PM] bREWlager: "I don't feel comfortable continuing with that conversation."
[11:19 PM] Crystal OwO: "He does not want you angryyy because of the truuuth....."
[11:20 PM] Amasuro: "He's right. After all, Stormblade here is smart enough to know that one psychopathic fake-Kitsune will slit his throat in his sleep upon choosing me. Isn't that right?"
[11:20 PM] bREWlager: "Ugh... If you want the truth so badly, the truth is that is doesn't matter!" He raises his voice unexpectedly.
[11:21 PM] Crystal OwO: "Faaake, huh......"
[11:21 PM] Crystal OwO: She paid no mind to Leodin, affixed on Luna for the moment
[11:22 PM] Crystal OwO: "Speaking of slitting throats in the night, isn't that what you would doo?"
[11:23 PM] bREWlager: He makes an expression as if saying 'She has a point.'
[11:23 PM] Amasuro: "Please, do not mistake my peaceful mastery of the knives with your twisted mind." Luna does not notice Leodin's expression. It might have ended poorly if she did.
[11:24 PM] Crystal OwO: "Twisted.... yeeaah sure...."
[11:24 PM] Crystal OwO: Auriel shrugged, grinning at Luna
[11:24 PM] bREWlager: Both of your minds are twisted...
[11:24 PM] Crystal OwO: "Oh well..... are we in an agreeement then? We ask every guy in the army laaater on?"
[11:25 PM] bREWlager: "No..."
[11:25 PM] Amasuro: "Heh, sounds like a plan." She pats Leodin on the head. "Do not worry. At least we know that you're somewhat dedicated to my sister."
[11:26 PM] Crystal OwO: "He'll probably cop out and saaaay Elliiis......"
[11:26 PM] bREWlager: "This will not end well, you two.... Wait, somewhat?"
[11:27 PM] Crystal OwO: "Oh well...... Maaama is waiting for us Luuuma.... we have to go now."
[11:27 PM] Amasuro: "Hmph, you might get the wrong idea if I said completely."
[11:27 PM] Amasuro: "But yes, I suppose it is getting late. Pray to the stars that this fake-Kitsune chickened out at hearing your answer to our question."
[11:28 PM] bREWlager: "Please don't go asking the army milady..." He says halfheartedly.
[11:29 PM] Crystal OwO: "Pff...... Cuuute.... I know im winning anyways.... And I think the aaarmy agrees..."
[11:29 PM] Amasuro: "Sure sure." Delusional bitch.
[11:30 PM] Crystal OwO: "Totally....."
[11:30 PM] bREWlager: "You don't plan on asking me... right?"
[11:31 PM] Crystal OwO: Auriel starts walking back to the inn, teasingly pulling Lunas head before darting off(edited)
[11:31 PM] Amasuro: "You'll find out soon enough, Stormblade!" Luna walks off with Auriel.
[11:33 PM] bREWlager: I really hope I don't. He walks the opposite way, not wanting to encounter them again as he walked back to his inn.(edited)
[11:38 PM] bREWlager: ===RP END===




No comments:

Post a Comment