Thursday, February 2, 2017

[AG2] The Name My Killer Gave Me

Featuring: Akira, Kokyo

February 2, 2017
[8:50 PM] Psychic Loser: End of day two Akira stood on the edge of the forest with the candles he bought earlier that day. He let out a sigh. "Lets hope these things work." he said as he lit one of the candles, placing it on a plate.
[8:53 PM] Mika: The candle seems to flicker like someone is playing with the flame
[8:57 PM] Psychic Loser: Slightly puzzled, Akira waved his hand over the flame.(edited)
[8:59 PM] Mika: It's cold where his hand moves through, strange as it is right over the flame. The candle is then blown out.
[9:02 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira darts his eyes from right to left. "Alright. Nice trick. Who's watching me?"
[9:02 PM] Mika: Someone giggles in front of him.
[9:05 PM] Psychic Loser: He sighed. "Don't make this harder then it has to be. Who's there?" He placed the candle down on the ground.
[9:09 PM] Mika: "Well stupid, I'm right in front of you." A girl materializes.
[9:13 PM] Psychic Loser: He blinked. "Either something was in that candle, or I'm dreaming." He nevouisly raked his hand through his hair.
[9:14 PM] Mika: "Don't say dumb stuff like that, I'm as real as you stupid."
[9:16 PM] Psychic Loser: "Alright then. Prove it."(edited)
[9:21 PM] Mika: She looks at him weirdly before shoving her hand through his chest. "There."
[9:28 PM] Psychic Loser: He felt a chill run through his body and in response, crossed his arms from the cold. "Alright....I...believe you."
[9:30 PM] Mika: "I swear all living are stupid. Now what are you doing out here with that candle? It's late."
[9:33 PM] Psychic Loser: "I wanted some down time. A breather from the barracks."
[9:35 PM] Mika: "Oh..oops well sorry about blowing your candle out then. I know, there's a place where the moonlight is very bright, should work for light."
[9:43 PM] Psychic Loser: He shook his head. "The candles weren't really necessary. I just heard they'd help take my mind off things."
[9:46 PM] Mika: She looks curious. "You really must have wanted to relax. No one comes to these woods late, too scared."
[9:49 PM] Psychic Loser: He raised an eyebrow. "Why would I be scared of the woods? I enjoy the company of animals."
[9:49 PM] Mika: "Oh course but most do not like the company of the dead."
[9:51 PM] Psychic Loser: "Are there more ghost here than just you?"
[9:55 PM] Mika: "Of course stupid, many have died here curing their fate. And they hate the living."
[9:56 PM] Psychic Loser: "And why so? It is the duty of the living to honor the dead."
[9:58 PM] Mika: 'Because they are jealous stupid, no one wishes to be dead, escpeically those who died with deep regrets. It's simple."
[10:03 PM] Psychic Loser: "There are times I wish I was dead. I know a fair amount of people who've passed."
[10:06 PM] Mika: "Never wish that. We dead are miserable and spiteful. Those who passed would want you to live a full life for them, so that when you do die you aren't trapped, never reaching them on the over side."(edited)
[10:21 PM] Psychic Loser: "I..I know." He looks down at his feet. "I feel lost. I've lost. I've lost so much. I tell people I have this grand motivation. That I'm better because I'm noble in spirit. I don't know what I'm doing. If I hadn't had joined the army, I'd be drowning in alcohol right now."
[10:24 PM] Mika: "Everyone is lost, every living is lost. They just are but that doesn't mean you have to stay lost stupid. You found this rebelltion didn't you. This is a start, a place to stop getting lost and start finding things. Since you are alive you can still find things. We dead are lost forever."
[10:35 PM] Psychic Loser: "Funny." He looks back up at the ghost, "Three years and takes talking to a ghost to finally get that through this thick skull of mine."
[10:37 PM] Mika: "Well you are stupid so that doesn't surprise me." She smiles at him.
[10:42 PM] Psychic Loser: "You're right though. She would want me to move forward. They all would."
[10:43 PM] Mika: "Of course. Don't end up like me ok."
[11:20 PM] Psychic Loser: "So why are you a ghost? You seem happy."
[11:26 PM] Mika: "Oh no, I'm horribly depressed, but I don't want anyone to see me cry. I was a crybaby in life but in death I won't be."
February 3, 2017
[2:14 PM] Psychic Loser: "I see. I'm sorry to hear that."
[2:15 PM] Mika: She waves him off. "We dead are all like that but thanks. Say do you know Leodin?"
[2:25 PM] Psychic Loser: "I can't say I do. I apologize."
[2:28 PM] Mika: "You don't know him..isn't he in the same rebellion as you?"
[2:47 PM] Psychic Loser: "There are quite a few people in the army. It'd be impossible to know them all."(edited)
[2:54 PM] Mika: "I guess..I thought he was important.." She shrugs. "I guess he wasn't. Are you going to stay out here all night?"
[3:26 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira shrugged likewise. "I haven't really thought about that. I just wanted to spend some time outside."
[3:28 PM] Mika: "I can a cool place to rest then. It's deeper in though."
[3:29 PM] Psychic Loser: The man sighed. "I'd like that."
[3:34 PM] Mika: "Then follow me." She darts off, phasing in and out of existence.
[4:03 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira shrugged and followed after her.
[4:12 PM] Mika: It seems like awhile before the treeline parts, making way from a rocky cliff edge, large enough for around four people to sit comfortable. The moon is bright here and the view is breathtaking. The whole valley seems to present itself. "Here we are."
[4:47 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira took a knee and looked over the cliff and sighed.
[4:56 PM] Mika: She floats down beside him. "It's wonderful isn't it."
[5:03 PM] Psychic Loser: "It is." Akira looked upward at the moon. "It's a bit like flying isn't it?"
[5:07 PM] Mika: She smiles. "A little. What is your name?"
[5:09 PM] Psychic Loser: "Akira." he answered back.
[5:13 PM] Mika: "Bright..that's a good name. I'm Kokyo."
[5:22 PM] Psychic Loser: "That's nice."
[5:24 PM] Mika: "It means death stupid, it's a bad name."
[5:26 PM] Psychic Loser: "I know. I know your a ghost but, can't I laugh at something a bit...On the nose?"
[5:29 PM] Mika: "It's not my real name, it is the name my killer gave me."
[5:37 PM] Psychic Loser: "Then what's your real name?" he asked. "Also, why would you just except being called that?" You don't see me calling myself a demon.
[5:38 PM] Mika: "I don't remember and..I very stupid..I loved him..well thought I loved him..so his name was cute at the time."
[5:55 PM] Psychic Loser: "That's...depressing." a hint of sorrow was in his voice. Akira turned around to face the specter, "Do you remember your past at all beyond that?" Akira shook his head. Does eveyone forget some part of themselves when they die?
[5:58 PM] Mika: "I do..but after 400 years the details start to slip away."
[6:21 PM] Psychic Loser: "400 years?"
[6:25 PM] Mika: "Yes, I died 400 years ago."
[7:30 PM] Psychic Loser: "And why haven't you passed on?"
[7:31 PM] Mika: "I have regrets, so I'm trapped to this world."
[8:11 PM] Psychic Loser: "Is there anyone waiting for you in the afterlife?"
[8:16 PM] Mika: "How should I know stupid, am in the dark like you about what comes after this place."
[8:30 PM] Psychic Loser: "Seems there's a lot of things I have left to learn."
[8:35 PM] Mika: "About the dead? Don't worry about that as long as you don't die with any major regrets you'll pass on."
[10:49 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira took a deep breath. "I think I'll just sit here for a bit."
February 4, 2017
[9:47 AM] Mika: She shrugs and sits next to him. "Sorry about being a downer."
[10:35 AM] Psychic Loser: He shook his head. "It's fine."
[10:39 AM] Mika: "...Hey..do..nevermind."
[10:40 AM] Psychic Loser: "What?"
[10:43 AM] Mika: "..I..do you have any good names..being called death..is sorta silly."
[10:52 AM] Psychic Loser: "I always thought Ayumi was a nice name."
[11:04 AM] Mika: She blushes. "Walking Beauty..it is a nice name."
[11:17 AM] Psychic Loser: "Thank you."
[11:20 AM] Psychic Loser: He smiled "It's nice to know that I'm still good with naming."
[11:22 AM] Mika: "It doesn't fit though.." She swings her arms.
[11:46 AM] Psychic Loser: "It's your decision to keep it, not mine."
[11:50 AM] Mika: "...I think my name had something to do with flowers."
[11:55 AM] Psychic Loser: "Hanako, then?"
[12:00 PM] Mika: "Flower child...close.." She sighs. "I wish I could remember, it's very sad to forget your own name."
[12:11 PM] Psychic Loser: "It must be difficult, I'm sure."
[12:18 PM] Mika: "I'm sure when Leodin takes me home, I'll remember."
[12:33 PM] Psychic Loser: "And how does he plan to do that?"
[12:36 PM] Mika: He's going to find my bones and take them back to hoshido."
[12:49 PM] Psychic Loser: "That's quite the undertaking." He paused and looked up at the moon. "I hope you find peace."
[12:55 PM] Mika: She giggles. "Me too Akira." Her head lays on his shoulder as she looks at the stars.
[1:22 PM] Psychic Loser: "Well, it's been a nice chat. But, I think I better get going."
[1:25 PM] Mika: "Ah well i'm glad you cleared your mind, it was ok to meet you Akira."
[1:43 PM] Psychic Loser: "Likewise. Good luck."
[1:51 PM] Mika: She disappears after a wave.
[1:58 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira gathered his things and when back through the woods. Once he was out, he whistled for Kaguya and rode off.
[1:59 PM] Psychic Loser: ===End RP===




No comments:

Post a Comment