Wednesday, February 1, 2017

[AG2] Little Prince of Thieves

Featuring: Vivianna, Drew


[5:20 PM] Mika: Deep within the fort on one of the med area beds, Vivianna smiles as she finishes another crane. "I'll call you...Jean cause I used yellow paper." She lays the crane on the table next to her and smiles.(edited)
[5:38 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew walks into the med area bored wondering if he could just help out, community service and all that nice stuff, before he even talks to any of the healers there he notices Vivianna and approaches her
[5:42 PM] Mika: "Drew!" She looks happy as he walks closer. "I haven't seen you in so long." The girl in question looks tired, with dark circles under her eyes and the way she struggles to get out of bed.
[5:43 PM] ChaoticAce: "Vivi! Wow it really has been a while....are you ok?" He said wondering if maybe he should just let her sleep
[5:44 PM] Mika: "I'm fine, I'm just glad to see you. I thought you had forgotten about me."
[5:49 PM] ChaoticAce: "Ha! I couldn't forget about you, still gotta run that shop with you remember?"(edited)
[5:49 PM] Mika: "Oh you remember that too." She looks ready to cry. "After all thats happen you still remembered."
[5:55 PM] ChaoticAce: "O-of course" He didnt expect her to almost start crying "im surprised our group hasn't split up even more, we sure have been through a lot"
[5:56 PM] ChaoticAce: "I havent really interacted with the rest of the army since we made camp in the forest...town...thing"
[5:56 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well, I met a guy named Jean"
[5:58 PM] Mika: "Oh yes Jean, I haven't seen him in awhile too. I'm glad he's doing alright." She smiles. "How have you been Drew? I've missed my little prince of thieves."
[6:03 PM] ChaoticAce: "That's a title I haven't heard in a while, Haha, to be honest I would feel kinda bad stealing from anyone in the middle of a civil war, especially now that were fighting alongside them." He takes the Devils Bow off of his back "Im still putting my good luck to use though, I won a lottery and got this cool bow!" The bow looks a bit eerie(edited)
[6:07 PM] Mika: "Oh that's great..that bow is a little scary though be careful with it Drew."
[6:13 PM] ChaoticAce: "I haven't researched it, but the prize giver told me it was an Angels Bow, a strong weapon that will sometimes hurt you as an offering to the gods.... It sounds nice I guess?"
[6:16 PM] Mika: "Angel's bow..that doesn't sound all the angelic. Well I'm glad you're doing good. I've been here mostly, too tired to really hang with the rebels."
[6:18 PM] ChaoticAce: "So how have you been doing with the others?"
[6:22 PM] Mika: "Well..me and Sula have separated but other than that, I'm pretty good friends with the people who come here and chat."
[6:24 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oh, sorry to hear that. If you dont mind, why did you guys separate?"
[6:25 PM] Mika: "...I don't think he truly loved me. "
[6:33 PM] ChaoticAce: Hmm, I wonder how Sula's doing.... "Well, im sure you felt that way for a reason...."
[6:35 PM] Mika: "But lets not talk about him. Are you ok Drew..I mean that prison..was..r-rough."
[6:40 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well it wasn't too bad, Me, Mund, and....uh...I didnt catch his name, all fought together, and I got to cast a bunch of fire from my hands, it hurt my hands for a little bit but it was pretty sweet"(edited)
[6:41 PM] Mika: "You're a wizard Drew?" She looks amazed.
[6:44 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well...I kinda downplayed it...it hurt a lot, probably best for like, emergency uses, im pretty sure thats why most people use tomes or scrolls....hmm maybe it only hurt a lot cause it was fire.....oh that reminds me dont try to cook with fire from your hands....long story short I owe a butcher a lot of meat"
[6:47 PM] Mika: She starts to laugh. "I'm glad you haven't changed. Drew..is it alright for me to think of you like a son? I know it's strange.."
[6:56 PM] ChaoticAce: "It is pretty strange, but every friendship ive made here has been strange in one way or the other." He realised he didnt really answer the question "Yeah its alright, as long as you the ground me like my real parents" Drew laughed a bit
[6:57 PM] Mika: She smiles and hugs him. "I promise I won't."
[7:24 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew hugged her back, appreciating the heartfelt moment
[7:25 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well im sure you probably want to rest up some more.....oh I never asked, why are you here?"
[7:30 PM] Mika: "The baby, he makes me so tired, so I stay here so the nurses can monotier me."
[7:33 PM] ChaoticAce: "B-baby? And you still join us on the battlefield?....are you....sure thats a good idea?"
[7:34 PM] Mika: "Not really but I can't just leave can I..you are all my friends, if I left..I just couldn't"
[7:38 PM] ChaoticAce: "I....usually don't try to change people's minds that much but this is pretty serious. We would understand if you just stayed away from fighting"
[7:39 PM] Mika: "No this is my decision and I'm sticking to it Drew."
[7:42 PM] ChaoticAce: "Fine, fine......I'll keep an eye out during battle from now on"
[7:43 PM] ChaoticAce: "I think I need to go feed Este right now" His stomach rumbled "Also myself"
[7:44 PM] Mika: "Oh Este! I've negelated him!" She gets up and falls. "My son..oh gods."
[7:48 PM] ChaoticAce: "Vivi!" Drew helps her back onto the bed "Please you cant be so hard on yourself, anyway don't worry I started visiting him to the point where I can tell if he's hungry or not, I've got this foal thing down."
[7:50 PM] Mika: "That's good..really good. Oh I wish to see Este. He's probably so big now."
[7:53 PM] ChaoticAce: "He'll probably be a full horse in 6 levels soon, im really bad with time but I wonder if I can start to train him with riding"(edited)
[8:04 PM] Mika: "I'm sure you could Drew." She yawns. "I'll try to make my way over to see Este..sometime soon."
[8:10 PM] ChaoticAce: "Alright, well for now just relax, and maybe the Prince of Theives will bring you a snack later on"
[8:10 PM] Mika: She smiles. "Here Drew." She hands him a paper crane.
[8:14 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hm?" He holds it up and looks at it and smiles "this was really well folded, I'll be sure not to mess it up"
[8:14 PM] Mika: She nods. "It's a good luck charm for my best son."
[8:17 PM] ChaoticAce: He has an even bigger grin now "I'll have to start my quest to find a good place for it now"
[8:22 PM] Mika: She laughs, trying to shake sleep off. "Alright Drew, go get some lunch and come see me again ok, it gets lonely here with all the sick rebels."
[8:24 PM] ChaoticAce: "I can only imagine, i'll bring back something sweet though, cya soon!" He dashes off slightly slower now that he's carrying around origami
[8:27 PM] Mika: ==END RP==




No comments:

Post a Comment