Tuesday, January 31, 2017

[AG3] Wishes are Hard

Featuring: Yavae, Vivianna

[1:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae heads to check on Vivi in the infirmary, worried for her friend and wanting to see how she's recovered
[1:32 PM] M I K A: Vivi looks very tired, dark bags are deep under her eyes and she looks a little skinnier then usual. She's smiling though, making something out of paper
[1:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi! You're awake, wonderful!" She says as she walks to the side of Vivi's bed
[1:35 PM] M I K A: "I know, it's hard to keep myself awake." She smiles at her. "The baby doesn't want me to feel good."
[1:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, be sure to keep resting then. Do you feel better since the fight..?"
[1:37 PM] M I K A: "I do, I'm not hurt or anything..the nurses say it's just the baby." She rubs her stomach.
[1:38 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see... Do they know anything about it yet?"
[1:39 PM] M I K A: "What do you mean?"
[1:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "If it's a boy or a girl, if it will be strong, that kind of thing."
[1:45 PM] M I K A: "No it's too soon for all that but I have a feeling my child will be Male, that's why we named him Paris."
[1:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see. I bet he will be strong, like his mother."
[1:49 PM] M I K A: "I hope, I was a sickly child and I'm excepting him to be one too."
[1:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I doubt it, for him to be taking such a toll on you."
[1:51 PM] M I K A: "I did the same to my mother, it will only get worse I fear. My mother almost died baring me, it's why I'm an only child."
[1:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see. Well, I believe in you, Vivi, and in your son. Hear me, Paris? I believe in you! You will grow to be strong!"
[1:53 PM] M I K A: She giggles. "I'm sure he heard you Yav."
[1:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good. Do you need anything here?"
[1:54 PM] M I K A: "Nothing..jusr company..I get so lonely."
[1:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I'm glad to stay then Vivi!" She seems a fair bit happier than before, at least
[1:56 PM] M I K A: "You seem well Yav, everything going good with you?"
[1:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes. I... I've been thinking about things. A friend of mine helped me."
[1:57 PM] M I K A: "That's good, it's good to think. When we stop and think..life gets better."
[1:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It seems so. After this war... What do you think you will do?"
[1:59 PM] M I K A: "...Start a bakery/ranch for wyverns and pegs. Sounds silly right."
[1:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No, it sounds like a nice life."
[2:00 PM] M I K A: "It does doesn't it. Drew said he'd help in the bakery and I'm sure I'l.l have to find help for the ranch."
[2:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It should be easy! You are a person good at making friends."
[2:02 PM] M I K A: "Am I? No one has come to see me, perhaps I've been forgotten about."
[2:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Most of them want to let you rest."
[2:06 PM] M I K A: She sighs. "I've learn how to make cranes Yav, see." She holds out a small paper crane. "One of the nurses showed me, isn't it cute."
[2:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see... I have heard of this art before, can you make anything else?" She looks impressed by the crane
[2:08 PM] M I K A: She shakes her head. "No but that's ok, the nurse said if you make a 1000 paper cranes you get a wish. I have a lot to go."
[2:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "A wish...? For anything?"
[2:11 PM] M I K A: "For anything."
[2:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Can someone help you make them?"
[2:21 PM] M I K A: "Mm they can, do you want to learn Yav?"
[2:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes, I would be glad to help you."
[2:23 PM] M I K A: She nods and takes out a piece of paper. "Alright, this is how." She shows her.
[2:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae follows along, then attempts herself and makes a rather sloppy one "Ha! It is done!"
[2:29 PM] M I K A: She smiles. "It's wonderful and very big." Compared to all the others, her's was the biggest.
[2:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Excellent! If I keep this up, I am sure we will finish in no time and you can have your wish!"
[2:30 PM] M I K A: "You know 1000 is a lot Yav, I'm sure it won't be that easy."
[2:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pah, we're two strong women, this will be easy for us."
[2:32 PM] M I K A: She giggles. "Maybe, it's something to do at least. I get so bored in here."
[2:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "At least the two of us can be bored together." She jokes
[2:35 PM] M I K A: She grins. "I met a man named Angel here too, he promised to come and visit me..it was really nice."
[2:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh? What is he like?"
[2:39 PM] M I K A: "He was nice and I liked talking to him. A little weird but we all are."
[2:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Weird...? How so?"
[2:46 PM] M I K A: "He..I don't know how to describe him."
[2:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Huh... I will have to meet him myself."
[2:50 PM] M I K A: "He's nice though, I'm sure you'll like him."
[2:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Excellent! Say, think he could help us make these?"
[2:56 PM] M I K A: "I'd have to ask him but I think he'd help."
[2:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Wonderful! Not that we need it, but it might make it faster."
[2:58 PM] M I K A: "Oh I'm sure it would!" She yawns. "Yav what will you do after all this?"
[3:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "After the war..? I'm not sure... Perhaps I shall continue exploring."
[3:02 PM] M I K A: "That sounds fun..are you going to be alone?"
[3:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Nah, Kaija would be with me! And whoever else decides to join my merry band!"
[3:03 PM] M I K A: "Hmm I would join you but I don't want to do much more traveling when Paris is born."
[3:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Understandable. I will try to keep in touch!"
[3:08 PM] M I K A: "You better, we're friends."
[3:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Do you know what anyone else is doing after this war?"
[3:19 PM] M I K A: 'No..I don't, do you?"
[3:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No... But I would like to. There are people I care about here."
[3:23 PM] M I K A: "You should ask around, I think it would cheer people up around here."
[3:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Perhaps I shall. Vivi... If I may ask, what do you think of me?"
[3:36 PM] M I K A: "What do you mean Yav? I think well of you."
[4:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I just mean... It's hard to explain. I want to know what I am to people."
[5:11 PM] M I K A: "Well to me you are my friend. I was..uncomfortable around you for awhile though."
[5:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You were...? Why?"
[5:22 PM] M I K A: "Well...back then we didn't know each other that well..and you spanked a grown woman..which made me very uneasy around you. You also seemed kinda mean."
[5:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see. I can be rather terrifying, it seems."
[5:24 PM] M I K A: She nods. "Mm yes you could say that."
[5:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Still, I'm not that scary once you get to know me, right? I want to command more of a respectable awe than a terrified fear."
[5:27 PM] M I K A: "Yeah but I feel others can't see it..you and males seem to clash. It's weird."
[5:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She shrugs "It seems that the men not of my tribe can't handle a woman of my power."
[5:30 PM] M I K A: "I guess, you are taller then all the men here."
[5:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "A shame that they're all so cowardly. A few are kinda cute."
[5:30 PM] M I K A: She blinks. "Ohhhh who's cute?"
[5:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Come now, you have eyes don't you?"
[5:31 PM] M I K A: "I do..who's cute to you though?"
[5:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, honestly I don't know most of their names. Jean certainly isn't hard on the eyes, though."
[5:37 PM] M I K A: "Ohhhh Jean really..I think he kinda bland in looks."
[5:38 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She shrugs "Most men in the army are. He's at least also polite."
[5:39 PM] M I K A: "That's not true Benki is very cute in a boyish way and Elwyn looks still make me blush." She giggles.
[5:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Elwyn is a bit too... Weak. For me at least. And as for Benkei..." Her eyes narrow "I would sooner jump off a cliff than consider him."
[5:41 PM] M I K A: "Weak..no way, he's dreamy and..did something happen with Benkei?"
[5:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Benkei is a filthy sniveling coward who cannot be trusted. Were I in charge of the army, he would be banished."
[5:43 PM] M I K A: "He's just a boy Yav..you're being to harsh."
[5:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I am not. His cowardice is dangerous to those around him."
[5:44 PM] M I K A: "What did he do?"
[5:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "His cowardice almost got my friend killed. Worse, when I would not forgive him easily for it, he had the nerve to insult me."
[5:46 PM] M I K A: "...What did he say?"
[5:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "He said that by refusing to forgive him when he had done absolutely nothing to deserve to forgiveness I was 'Wallowing in hate, holding a grudge, drinking deeply of that wellspring of poison and hoping someone else will die'. He is not someone I have any intention of interacting with further."
[5:53 PM] M I K A: "..That sounds like a misunderstanding on both parts. He's just a boy and you must understand he's scared. I don't think he knew this would happen none of us did. He owned up to what he did and thought you would forgive him. Now I get where he is coming from and I get where you are coming from. Did you tell him what he needed to do to earn your forgiveness?"
[5:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I told him that he had to actually do something show he was brave, not beg me to hit him to 'make things even'. His response was as I said."
[5:58 PM] M I K A: "Did you say it like that or hasher?"
[5:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Does it matter?"
[6:01 PM] M I K A: "It does. His responsive is to a much harsher wording."
[6:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Does anything excuse insulting me for not forgiving him, really?"
[6:06 PM] M I K A: "No, but I'm not trying to take anyone's side because I like both of you very much."
[6:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph... As long as he stays away from me, there will be no problem."
[6:20 PM] M I K A: "...Well I guess that works. I just want us all to be friends."
[6:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "We can be, but I advise you not to trust him."
[6:22 PM] M I K A: "I look at him like..like he is my son though..I want to trust him."
[6:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "That's a dangerous path."
[6:24 PM] M I K A: "I'll walk it anyway." She grins.
[6:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She looks sincerely worried(edited)
[6:25 PM] M I K A: "Calm down Yav, I'll stay safe."
[6:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I will see to that as much as I can."
[6:28 PM] M I K A: She balances a crane on top her head. "I wonder what I will wish for."
[6:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You don't know already...? I suggest thinking then."
[6:33 PM] M I K A: "I don't..maybe for this rebellion to end peacefully."
[6:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Honorable of you."
[6:41 PM] M I K A: "It would make everyone happy."
[6:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, perhaps not."
[6:48 PM] M I K A: "Huh?"
[6:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "There are those who want revenge, who want blood."
[6:56 PM] M I K A: "..That isn't a good thing to want."
[6:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes, but it is still what they want."
[7:01 PM] M I K A: "I..I don't want anymore bloodshed..maybe I'll wish for..oh I don't know."
[7:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She shrugs "Wishes are hard."
[7:03 PM] M I K A: "What would you wish for?"
[7:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Not entirely sure myself, there are many things I might want in the world."
February 1, 2017
[12:30 PM] M I K A: "That's true..I'd wish for..a way for me to be truly happy."
[12:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm sure you can manage that without magic."
[12:31 PM] M I K A: "Say Yav..do..would you brush my hair..I've been so tired that I haven't gotten to it."
[12:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Sure, I haven't brushed hair much though so I may not be the best at it."
[12:33 PM] M I K A: She hands her a pretty fancy brush. "Thank you."
[12:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae, a bit unsure, takes a closer seat and begins brushing her hair
[12:35 PM] M I K A: She smiles and starts to hum.
[12:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She's not the best at it, and snags the brush a couple times
[12:36 PM] M I K A: Vivi doesn't seem to mind. "Do you think I should cut it..I've never cut my hair before.."
[12:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Really? In your whole life? Why not?"
[12:37 PM] M I K A: "My mother said a woman never cuts her hair, a woman's hair is her glory."
[12:38 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And what do you believe?"
[12:38 PM] M I K A: "...I don't know..I've never questioned it."
[12:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "There comes a time where you must think of how you want to live, not how others have told you to live."
[12:43 PM] M I K A: "I..I understand that. I do not wish to cut it..I have good memories of my maid with long hair who would hold me when I was scared, her hair falling all around me, and it felt like I was completely protected. I want my child to feel that too."
[12:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Then leave it, and treasure it." She says with a smile
[12:47 PM] M I K A: She smiles back. "I just asked because..being held by my hair back then was horrid, I felt like I was less the human.."
[12:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hair can be a weakness in battle, that's nothing to be ashamed of, it's just a price we women choose to pay."
[12:48 PM] M I K A: "I had never thought it like that before.."
[12:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, everyone has weaknesses."
[12:50 PM] M I K A: "That's true." She picks up her hair. "My mother doesn't have this hair, nor my father."
[12:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm...? Do you mean the color?"
[12:52 PM] M I K A: She nods. "It's...really strange."
[12:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She shrugs "Perhaps it's a gift from the gods, for all we know."
[12:54 PM] M I K A: "Or a curse like father said."
[12:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "A curse? Bah! Curses look ugly, not pretty."
[12:57 PM] M I K A: She smiles. "Your hair is pretty Yav, that blue is striking."
[12:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Indeed, I inherited it from my father! My brother's hair is white instead, probably from his mother."
[1:00 PM] M I K A: "Oh white! My Father hair was almost white."
[1:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Indeed? What about your mother?"
[1:03 PM] M I K A: "My mother has blond hair, longer then mine. She is very beautiful. I didn't get her looks."
[1:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Didn't get her looks? Too bad for her, you look great."
[1:04 PM] M I K A: "Really..for a noble, my looks are too soft. I look peasant like."
[1:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She shrugs "To me, all outsiders look soft."
[1:06 PM] M I K A: She laughs. "I mean..I don't know how to describe it. My mother has the beauty of a white fox while, I am like a bunny."
[1:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm not familiar with the analogy you're attempting, but be assured you're far from ugly."
[1:09 PM] M I K A: She just giggles. "Thanks Yav."
[1:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No problem! Friends should be honest with each other, after all!"
[1:13 PM] M I K A: "Do you want me to brush your hair next?"
[1:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm...? Usually kaija does it, but I'm sure she won't mind having less work."
[1:58 PM] M I K A: "It's so relaxing isn't it." She sighs.
[1:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Indeed, Kaija is rather good at it. I apologize for not having much experience with it."
[2:04 PM] M I K A: "No no I like it, it reminds me of home."
[2:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Really...? Was your mother this awful at it too?"
[2:10 PM] M I K A: "Huh my motherr never did my hair. My maids did."
[2:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "They were this bad? Bah, they could learn a thing or two from Kaija."
[2:15 PM] M I K A: "No I mean, they were the ones who did my hair and you aren't doing bad."
[2:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Really...? Huh, I figured it would be pretty painful."
[2:23 PM] M I K A: "It's not, you can be gentle."
[2:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm usually bad at that. Subtlety isn't my specialty."
[2:29 PM] M I K A: "I can tell. Don't worry I can't be subtle either. When I'm in love everyone can tell."
[2:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And? Honesty is a good thing!"
[2:31 PM] M I K A: "Not when you're trying to keep it a secret!"
[2:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Bah! Keeping love secret is foolish and rude!"
[2:34 PM] M I K A: "I..it is when you know the person loves you back."
[2:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "No. Honesty is paramount in love, if you can't tell them, that is cruel."
[2:43 PM] M I K A: "But..but what if I get rejected?"
[2:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So what? If they reject you, they have lost a woman who loved them, you have 'lost' someone who didn't love you anyway. That is not a loss."
[2:52 PM] M I K A: She shrugs. "I..I haven't seen Sula still..I hope he's alright."
[2:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see... If you don't mind me asking, is he the one you want to tell them you love, or someone else?"
[2:54 PM] M I K A: "H-Huh..n-no way! W-We broke up..it's n-not like that anymore!"
[2:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I see. Then who?"
[2:56 PM] M I K A: "..J-Just for get it."
[2:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't worthy of your trust..."
[3:00 PM] M I K A: "No it's not that Yav..I..I just hope it fades..these feelings. He probably never felt the way I do."
[3:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I which case, you have lost nothing."
[3:05 PM] M I K A: "I feel like I lost a lot."
[3:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's easy to feel that. But, if they didn't ever love you, were they ever yours to lose?"
[3:07 PM] M I K A: "..I..I guess not."
[3:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She shrugs "That is just how I see it. It's part of why I don't feel upset when my suitors give up."
[3:11 PM] M I K A: She stares at the crane she made. "Oh Yav, I told him I hated him..but that isn't true..even now..I feel as though I could run into his arms."
[3:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, as I said, I believe you should be honest. I cannot control what you do though, only advise."
[3:13 PM] M I K A: "But he never loved me..I fooled myself into thinking he did."
[3:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm sorry... I don't really know how to help. There are those who will lie, who will hurt. That is how the world is."
[3:17 PM] M I K A: She leans on her. "I am tired again."
[3:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh. Are you going to sleep?"
[3:18 PM] M I K A: She nods. "Sorry I couldn't brush your hair."
[3:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's alright, I understand."
[3:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Sleep well, Vivi."
[3:19 PM] M I K A: She starts to drift off.
[3:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae lets her rest, and continues making the paper cranes
[3:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: ===end rp===




No comments:

Post a Comment