Monday, January 30, 2017

[AG2] Utterly Devoted to Puppets

Featuring: Angel, Kalenzo


[7:32 PM] M I K A: ==END RP==
January 30, 2017
[9:44 AM] Jaxx On: Angel walks back towards the shop. Having just left his last location, he goes to the shop. Maybe the upgrades for his weapon are needed after all.
[9:57 AM] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo stood in the middle of the shop, scratching his stubble as he considered his options of weapon upgrades. Shifting his weight to his heels, the artist tapped his chin as he narrowed his eyes on his choices. Hmm, that fire gem seems like it may supplant my work... Although that haunted gem seems to hold great potential, perhaps with my expertise I could unlock it... He thought, throwing a glance over his shoulder as the ring of a bell signaled another person entering.
[10:01 AM] Jaxx On: Entering the shop, the first thing Angel spots is Kalenzo. Now, he doesn't know who Kalenzo is or that that's his name, but that's who he sees. Hmm? Who is that? He seems important. Maybe that's Joshua? From the entrance, Angel decides to learn a bit more. "Hail, cloaked stranger."
[12:52 PM] ColdToiletSeat: That haunted gem looks quite entici- He thought before being called over by the figure near the entrance. Instead of throwing a glance over his shoulder, the man turns himself around, regarding Angel with a tilted head perched upon a thumb and curled forefinger. "Excuse me?" The bowman asks with a furrowed brow
[12:54 PM] Jaxx On: "Hail. It means I'm asking a name or a greeting, stranger."
[12:57 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Well, uh, hello there?" Kalenzo speaks, mild confusion still in his voice. With a tilted head, he shifts his hand from his face to his hip before continuing. "How can I help you?"
[12:58 PM] Jaxx On: "A name would be nice. What's yours?"
[1:04 PM] ColdToiletSeat: This one's awfully blunt, isn't he? The artist thought, eyeing down the figure before meeting his eyes with his own. Letting out a sigh, the man placed a hand over his chest before lightening his neutral expression somewhat. "Well, if you insist..." He answered, bowing his head as he properly introduced himself. "My name is Kalenzo."
[1:07 PM] Jaxx On: Well, Kalenzo isn't the same as Joshua, so I have the wrong man. I might as well try to learn some things though. "Well my apologies Kalenzo, I have the wrong person. However, what do you do here?"
[1:20 PM] ColdToiletSeat: Lifting his head up to meet the man's eyes once more, he narrowed them before placing a hand back on his hip and straightening his back. "It's a bit rude to ask for a stranger's name and then ask more questions of them no? Might I ask what your name is?"
[1:21 PM] Jaxx On: "I am Angel. I am a new part of this group and wanted to know the other members."
[1:25 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Well, it's nice to meet you, Angel." Kalenzo responded, the beginnings of a smile starting to tug on his lips. "As for your question, I am one of the bowmen in Queen Lunarea's army."
[1:34 PM] Jaxx On: "It's nice to meet you too Kalenzo. A bowman, like Mund are you?"
[1:35 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "I suppose so, our styles may differ somewhat- but! We're both bowmen, yes."
[1:42 PM] Jaxx On: "That makes sense. Do you do anything else?"
[2:15 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "I enjoy puppeteering when I can."
[2:16 PM] Jaxx On: "Puppeteering? What is that?"
[2:19 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Puppeteering?" Kalenzo repeated, his eyes widening at the man's question. "You don't know what the art of puppeteering is?"
[2:23 PM] Jaxx On: "No, is it important?"
[2:29 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Of course it's important!" Kalenzo answered, throwing his hands into the air before approaching the man. "Angel, good sir, puppeteering is a craft that I hold very dearly."
[2:30 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "It is a craft that can be loved from the first step and onwards!" He exclaimed, throwing an arm around Angel's shoulder before waving his free hand in the air in a wide arc, following it with his starstruck eyes.(edited)
[2:38 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Making the puppet in-and-of itself is an art. Every cut. Every carving. Every string attached!" The man explained with the burning passion of a thousand suns.
[2:40 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "And yet it doesn't stop there!" Kalenzo added, looking at Angel with a face full of wonder.
[2:45 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Puppets are so perfect because they are so dynamic!" The artist continued explaining, waving his hand through the air whimsically once more. "They can function centerstage in a performance, yet they can also make for the perfect decor!"
[3:34 PM] ColdToiletSeat: Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath in, Kalenzo closed his hand into a fist before bringing it in close. "All of this potential. All of this art..." He opened his palm, "...All at the power of your finger tips."(edited)
[3:41 PM] Jaxx On: This man is utterly devoted to puppets. Angel was surprised at just how much one man knew about this thing he had never heard of before, ever. He was also glad that in his frenzy he didn't knock his hood off, somehow. "So I take it you like puppets. Could you show me one?"
[4:21 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Oh, I don't just like puppets, I live them." Kalenzo responded, widening his eyes and meeting Angel's at the comment before closing his hand suddenly. Letting go of the man's shoulder, he backed away, taking a few steps back while keeping his attention on him. "Now then, as for your question... I wish I could."
[4:23 PM] Jaxx On: Angel readjusts his hood, making sure it won't fall down. "Oh? Why can you not?"
[4:42 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "I simply cannot because I haven't gotten the chance to recently." Kalenzo answered, shaking his head disappointedly. "'Tis a shame, I'd love to share my art with the world."
[4:47 PM] Jaxx On: "Well that's a shame. Maybe I can see one of these in the future."
[4:50 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Mmmm, perhaps..." Kalenzo smirked, looking away and tapping the chin of his smug expression once more. "One of these days, I'll promise you that."
[4:51 PM] Jaxx On: "That's interesting. So what were you going to buy?"
[4:58 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Oh nothing too much, I was just going to get an enchantment for my bow." He answered, turning back around to the various gems on display.
[5:05 PM] Jaxx On: "An enchantment? Of what kind?"
[5:10 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "I've heard many things about these gems, yet I hadn't believed they actually did anything..." Kalenzo answered, tapping his foot as he narrowed his eyes on his previous choices.
[5:16 PM] Jaxx On: "Interesting. Hopefully you can put it to the test."
[5:52 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "Hopefully... Hope-ful-ee..." He spoke, weighing his options once more before finally deciding on the Haunted gem. "You know, I think I like the promise that this one shows..."
[5:53 PM] Jaxx On: "It looks...dark."
[5:54 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "It's quite enigmatic, I will agree." Kalenzo nodded, keeping his focus on the gem as he walked towards the counter. "But, I can feel the power coming from it. Just the type of power I'm looking for."
[5:57 PM] Jaxx On: "Really? You can feel power coming from the gem?"
[6:02 PM] ColdToiletSeat: "It's faint, but it's definitely there." Kalenzo answered from over his shoulder, placing some of his arena winnings on the table as payment. With a nod from the salesman, the man smiled before taking his gem and walking back to Angel. "If you'd like to experience it yourself, then by all means." Kalenzo spoke, extending the eerie gem in his open palm towards the infiltrator.(edited)
January 31, 2017
[5:35 AM] Jaxx On: Angel carefully takes the gem from the Bowman's hand. He examines it sure to not drop it. The first thing he notices is the power coming from it, it's literally radiating with some sort of energy, even if only faintly. "Interesting...it does feel like power is coming from the gem."
[8:00 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "As I said." Kalenzo commented, nodding towards Angel before reaching his hand out once more to reclaim his possession. "If you'd be so kind, I'd like it back."
[8:21 AM] Jaxx On: "Here you go." Angel places the gem into Kalenzo's hand. "Oh, I remember someone mentioning something similar to this. Have you faced against 'Purple Smoke Monsters' by chance?"
[10:31 AM] ColdToiletSeat: Kalenzo's eyes widen and his eyebrows raise as Angel talked about the monsters that had come out of nowhere that day. Clenching his hand around the stone that was placed back into his hand, he let out a sigh. "Yes. Yes I have." He answered, swiftly depositing the haunted stone in his pocket.
[10:36 AM] Jaxx On: "So she wasn't talking nonsense. Could you tell me more of them?"
[10:39 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Well, there isn't much to know other than what you've already been told." The man shrugged, shaking his head towards Angel. "They were monsters, that breathed purple smoke. I wish I could learn more about their anatomy but I never really got the chance to."
[10:40 AM] Jaxx On: "Interesting. So you know nothing else of them?"
[10:42 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Aside from the fact that they were deceptively weak? No."
[10:46 AM] Jaxx On: "Would they not be weak though, considering their gaseous form?"
[10:48 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "They didn't seem gaseous though, that's the thing. Their muscles were defined yet tore like paper."
[11:12 AM] Jaxx On: "Intriguing. Thank you for the information."
[11:17 AM] ColdToiletSeat: "Not a problem." Kalenzo answered, shooting Angel a smile before pushing off his feet towards the door. Passing by the man, he added "If you have any other questions I'll be around, once again, it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance Angel."
[11:20 AM] Jaxx On: "Of course. It was good to make your acquaintance too, Kalenzo." Angel waved and then started looking at the shelves for something, probably.
[11:29 AM] ColdToiletSeat: What a strange fellow... quite blunt with the introductions and he's eager for information... Not bad, but may prove problematic. Kalenzo thought, opening the door and listening to the brief chime that followed it. Nevertheless, I'll have to keep an eye on him.
[11:33 AM] Jaxx On: That was very interesting indeed...now how do I buy these forge tokens...
[11:35 AM] Jaxx On: ===RP END===




No comments:

Post a Comment