Thursday, September 15, 2016

73.2: Nothing Can Break Through Us

Featuring: Versailles, Claire


[8:17 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Versailles sat in the hut-turned-medical bay, looking over the patients and swatting at flies. He frowned at the casualties, and close his eyes.
[8:23 PM] Sabanrab: Looking all over for Versailles, Claire wounds up in the medic-hunt, figuring that that's where he would be.
[8:23 PM] Sabanrab: Her eyes nearly watered when she saw all the casualties "Gods...."
[8:26 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He turns towards her, not opening his eyes. "Yeah..."
[8:27 PM] Sabanrab: "Versailles! You're okay!"
[8:29 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He opened his eyes, "Claire?" He jumped up and embraced her. "You are as well?"
[8:29 PM] Sabanrab: "Yeah! I..I was so worried..." She hugs him tightly
[8:30 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I'm so glad you're okay, I didn't see you during the battle, I'm sorry I wasn't close by..."(edited)
[8:31 PM] Sabanrab: "It's okay...As long as you were safe.."
[8:32 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I promised to stay safe, I wouldn't lie to you." He smiled.
[8:33 PM] Sabanrab: "I..of course...I shouldn't doubt you.." She wipes her eyes
[8:35 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Come, lets get out of this hut, its not the best place for a reunion."
[8:36 PM] Sabanrab: "R-sniff right."
[8:40 PM] Sabanrab: and they head out
[8:43 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Holding her hand they walk through the trees and tents. "Its pretty, the canopy I mean." He looks up at the light filtering through.
[8:44 PM] Sabanrab: "It is...makes you kinda forget what happened here just now...."
[8:49 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Yes... I wish we didn't have to, but I know we had to."
[8:50 PM] Sabanrab: "Yeah...I mean, it was in our defence....they did attack us first"
[8:52 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I wonder why though... We won, so perhaps they underestimated us? They did appear to have numbers over us..."
[8:53 PM] Sabanrab: "Perhaps it had to do with Queen Lunarea?"
[8:56 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Maybe... I suppose bandits might have already clashed with the royalty."
[8:57 PM] Sabanrab: "That's the impression I was getting as I fought."
[8:58 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I heard that Joshua took out the leader. Perhaps he already knew them?"
[8:59 PM] Sabanrab: "Perhaps" She leans her head on his shoulder
[9:02 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I just hope we can get where we're going without another incident..."
[9:02 PM] Sabanrab: "I hope we can be strong enough if an incident happens." She responds
[9:03 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "We will be! You are, and I'll be with you."
[9:04 PM] Sabanrab: "Right!"
[9:04 PM] Sabanrab: After a pause. "So...how was the water?"
[9:04 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "The water?"
[9:05 PM] Sabanrab: "You know...the river."
[9:05 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Oh... cold and rushing..." he shivers at the memory.
[9:07 PM] Sabanrab: "Heh...it was pretty cold. I'm sure you would've been freezing though, with those robes and all"
[9:08 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Yeah... it made it hard to swim..."
[9:13 PM] Sabanrab: "How did you do last battle? Aside from that."
[9:17 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Well, I healed a lot of wounds and a lieutenant, Pete, protected me for some time. I felt safe behind our group."
[9:18 PM] Sabanrab: "Thats good...I...I wish I could've been with you, but, as long as you're okay now. I'm happy"
[9:19 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I'm sure you were needed elsewhere. You are too strong to guard just one healer."
[9:21 PM] Sabanrab: "I guess...it's a bit selfish to want to prioritize you like this, isn't it."
[9:23 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Perhaps, but if I am close by, we can do both. I just need to keep up."
[9:25 PM] Sabanrab: "Mhm, and I'll have to do my best to protect everyone!"
[9:26 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Yes! Together, nothing can break through us!"
[9:27 PM] Sabanrab: "Yeah!"
[9:31 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: They walk beneath the trees, holding hands and smiling happily.
[9:32 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: ========RP END========




No comments:

Post a Comment