Tuesday, September 13, 2016

71.1: Plans To Go South

Featuring: Tori, Rin, Elwyn, Versailles


September 14, 2016
[2:00 PM] Shiraho: After comfirming Queen Luna's plans to go south, Tori left the castle and began to make her way back home to make preparations for her journery. With the monsters eliminated and most of the citizens still living in the castle, the road home was clear, or would be if it weren't for the rubble and the bodies of the less fortunate.
[2:05 PM] Shiraho: As she approached the area surrounding her home however, the bodies and rubble were replaced by various arrows, knives, and signs of magic. She picked up one of the knives and carefully inspected it. *It's clearly been thrown at something but there's no blood. Probably thrown at one of those monsters but who?"
[2:15 PM] Shiraho: She looked back up and saw that the walls surrounding her house were damaged but mostly intact. Maybe... Looking further up, she noticed her house seemed almost untouched, especially when compared to the surrounding buildings. The front gate showed clear signs of being broken through and in its place stood a makeshift barricade. No way. Given how many monsters showed up at the party, there couldn't possibly...(edited)
[2:23 PM] Shiraho: "Miss Tori!?" Her thoughts were cut off by a familar voice. She looked up to see the person she's always been with since coming to Amaterasu: Rin, her attendant.
[2:27 PM] Shiraho: "Rin! I'm glad you're safe! How did you survive out here?" Tori jumped over the barricade and ran toward her.
[2:31 PM] Shiraho: [R] "I think you can take a guess at what happened here." Rin winked and motioned her head toward the open windows and the various weapons laid out on the balcony. [R] "Using merchandise for ourselves isn't my favorite thing in the world, but there shouldn't be too many complaints when the word of what happened here gets out. We even took in refugees."(edited)
[2:37 PM] Shiraho: [R] "Honestly I was more worried about you. I caught a glimpse of what was happening in the party while trying to make my way there. From what I saw, you were dealing with a lot more than what we were facing here."
[2:41 PM] Shiraho: Tori scratched at the back of her neck. [T] "Yeeeeeeeeah there was this loud scream and the monsters were coming out of the statue in the center. Whatever was summoning the monsters was definitely channeling their power to it." Tori paused for a bit [T] "Are the others safe? Is anyone hurt?"
[2:51 PM] Shiraho: [R] "Like you're able to do anything even if I told you." Rin put up a cheeky smile. Tori twitched but didn't say anything because Rin wasn't incorrect. [R] "A few of the refugees got hurt making their way here and some of our workers were hurt while building the barricade but I've managed to patch them up."
[2:53 PM] Shiraho: [R] "Anyway we should head inside. Going by how you're looking now, the food available at the castle wasn't very filling. I'll have the chefs make something really quick." Rin turned and made her way back in.(edited)
[2:55 PM] Shiraho: [T] "Yeah" Tori followed Rin. [T] "It was pretty awful. I've had better meals in Khlin" Tori chuckled.
[3:01 PM] Shiraho: After Rin and Tori told the cook what they wanted, they made their way to the dining room and sat across each other.(edited)
[3:02 PM] Shiraho: [T] "So as you've probably heard, Gallaran has declared war on us..." Tori made a worried look
[3:08 PM] Shiraho: [R] "Mhm, I heard about a little while ago. I assume this means you'll be in the front lines." Rin looked downward at the table(edited)
[3:12 PM] Shiraho: [T] "Actually no, I've been ordered to accompany the queen on her way south to request help. And..."
[3:13 PM] Shiraho: Rin looked up at Tori. [R] "...you want me to help you prepare. Is that what you were about to say?"
[3:17 PM] Shiraho: [T] "Well that and I want you to come with me."
[3:17 PM] Shiraho: Rin tilted her head [R] "What...? Why?"
[3:22 PM] Shiraho: [T] "With news of what happened here and Gallaran's declaration of war likely spreading like wildfire, there's no doubt bandits are going to be on higher alert for any sign of Freyzenwald. If I spot any of my old family members among them, I'm not sure I'll be able to do what I need." Tori pointed her eyes away(edited)
[4:04 PM] Shiraho: Rin had a teary smile on her face [R] "You know, while we've always been around each other since you came here, I never thought you liked me much, especially since I was the one who caught you that day." Rin wiped the tear off. [R] "If you really think of me that way, I'd be more than glad to join you."
[4:37 PM] Shiraho: [T] "Thank you...friend." The food is delivered from the kitchen and the two eat largely in silence.
[4:39 PM] Shiraho: They finish eating. Rin stands and starts preparing to head out [R] "Well I should start making preparations. You should get some rest." [T] "I'll do that."
[4:39 PM] Shiraho: ==End==


September 13, 2016
[1:23 PM] mango: Elwyn sighed as he rested beside his horse Michel. There was a long road for him and his comrades...going into war all of a sudden while Freyzenwald was still in havoc. "...I wonder what the Gods will bring in our future now...?"
[1:25 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Ugh, All this marching kills the feet." Versailles walked towards where Elwyn was sitting, a large basket on his back.
[1:27 PM] mango: "You could've came up and asked me for a help." Elwyn smiled at Versailles.
[1:29 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Oh! Elwyn, I didn't see you there! And I'm actually trying to get stronger, so I appreciate the offer, but I can handle it." He sat down next to Elwyn with a huff.
[1:30 PM] mango: "Stronger? Whatever for?"
[1:31 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Oh... Uh... well, I guess I don't feel strong enough."
[1:32 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Claire is out there, fighting monsters, and I'm in the back, healing scrapes..."
[1:36 PM] mango: "I know how that feels..." Elwyn looked down to his staves. "I...want to do more for our friends, but..." He smiled and looked back at Versailles. "Aren't we already doing so much for them?"
[1:38 PM] mango: "Strength doesn't like in physical properties. There's no such thing as being TRULY strong if all you have are muscles and weapons."
[1:39 PM] mango: "Everyone has a limit, and so we have to rely on eachother in order to be the best we can be. You can probably say that love is something similar..."
[1:39 PM] mango: "Being with Claire makes you feel like you can do anything, right?"
[1:40 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Yes... well, I did..." he sighs.
[1:41 PM] mango: "You have the choice to become physically strong, but...you should also look past that."
[1:42 PM] mango: "You don't want to burden Claire, but she must feel the same. Both of you rely on eachother on the field of battle. Both of you are each others' drives for surviving a battle."
[1:45 PM] mango: Elwyn stands up and picks up a dandelion flower. "Don't get me wrong, I too, want to become stronger for our comrades...but sometimes, maybe healing is enough. We can keep them going when the going gets rough and support them with all we can." He blows on it. "But I suppose those feelings of helplessness and wanting to improve would still be rooted."
[1:51 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Well... I don't think its so simple. I don't want to be a burden like you say. But, how can I support her when, by being there, she worries that I may get injured. Sometimes my very prescence, even with good intentions, is a detriment. Now that are lives are intertwined, if one of us gets hurt, the other feels it too. I don't want to hurt her, or for her to be hurt." He shakes his head. "I know I am helping, but I want to help more."
[1:55 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Taking off his bag, he stands and stretches. "I read once that thinking physical strength is less important that intellect is a false idea. They are equally as important. And I hope that I can be strong in both."
[1:56 PM] mango: "You're doing good already." Elwyn smiled.
[1:57 PM] mango: Elwyn reached his hand out to Versaillse. "Why don't we help eachother grow stronger?"(edited)
[1:57 PM] mango: "We both want to be strong for the people we love, after all." He chuckled.
[1:58 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Sure," He smiled.
[2:01 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "We can start by catching up with everone." He picked up his basket. "I don't think they're going to wait for us..."
[2:02 PM] mango: "Do you have another one of those?"
[2:03 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Uh, Not on me... But I'm sure someone else might need help."
[2:04 PM] mango: "I see...well, that's not too bad."
[2:05 PM] mango: "I WAS going to attempt to pursue magic in the future, so maybe not carrying anything isn't too bad."
[2:08 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I'm sure you'll grow as strong as you need to be. Now come on!" He starts walking quickly to catch up to the nearest rank of soldiers.
[2:11 PM] mango: "..."
[2:15 PM] mango: Elwyn sighed and smiled. "So commited..." He watched Versailles catch up and walk beside Claire. "...I wonder if I can be someone that Kazama can rely on..." Elwyn closes his eyes in thought and frowns for a moment before smiling again. "Oh, well...I suppose that's something for the Gods to decide for me."(edited)
[2:16 PM] mango: Elwyn mounts Michel. "Come now, Michel. We wouldn't want to be left behind..."
[2:16 PM] mango: =End RP=



No comments:

Post a Comment