Wednesday, September 14, 2016

72.3: A New Kingdom

Featuring: Ariana, Shyun


[7:21 PM] Wyvern Lord: Setting: in the new camp. Ariana is at a campfire warming up after wading through the river Reminder to self; never come here again
[7:25 PM] Tgsnum5: "Why is that girl all wet?" Shyun had just been talking a walk around camp to clear his head, but it was hard not to notice one of the only campfires left lit in the camp. After a moment of consideration, he decided to see what was up. As he got closer, he noticed that the flame was weak, most of its fuel spent "Hey, that fire's gonna go out pretty soon unless you get some more kindling. You know that, right?" @Wyvern Lord(edited)
[7:30 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yeah yeah yeah I know already. Just Pi..." Ariana looked up at shyun noticing his red eyes. A smile across her face "Hello handsome, haven't seen you around before" she reached out to him to shake his hand "My name is Ariana, what's yours?"
[7:34 PM] Tgsnum5: Shyun blinked. "That's...not how most people react. But I shouldn't be rude." He takes her hand and shakes it. "Shyun. So, are you going to let the fire die out, or...?"
[7:38 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'll fix it later, for now I want to talk about you mr.Shyun." ... "What brings a big tough dragon like you out here? "
[7:41 PM] Tgsnum5: Shyun sits across from her. "You can tell just from looking at me? Don't see many people who can do that. Well, I got hired as an extra axe to help guard that party that started this mess. Since then...I don't know. I've just been kinda going with the flow. Thought about jumping ship a few times, but I think I'm locked in at this point. What about you? What's your story?"
[7:45 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Ha! We don't have enough time for my story! Unless you want to sit here for the next year boy" She shifts around a bit never taking his eyes off of him "All that you need to know is that I'm here looking for more of our kind"
[7:48 PM] Tgsnum5: Shyun returned her stare. He didn't know what to think of her, but if this was supposed to intimidate him, it would take more than a stare down. "Fair enough. What exactly are you seeking out ones like us for?"
[7:52 PM] Wyvern Lord: "We're gonna build a new kingdom, one not in a cold frozen hellhole. We need all the big, strong men and women we can get to help build it" ... "You're pretty strong (and cute) why don't you come along with me after we're done? There are plenty of our kind you can hang out with"(edited)
[8:00 PM] Tgsnum5: "That's...a kind offer. And I'm sure it'll be great if it happens. But I've always been a wanderer. Just how I am. Never been the type to plant my roots, you know? I'd have to think about it." The fire had almost gone out now. It was little more than embers now. "Yeah, I don't know. I'd have to get back to you on that one. But I will consider it, promise."(edited)
[8:07 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Well when you do change your mind it's always available." she stands up "Well the fires just about dead and I've got swords to sharpen. You can stick around if you like, or you can come join me"
[8:09 PM] Tgsnum5: "Uh...sure. I didn't have much else to do. I'll help you." Shyun stands up as well. "Lead the way."(edited)
[8:16 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Right this way handsome" she leads him to the Armoury tent where they have small talk for the next hour. (And maybe Wyvern lord picks a better time to RP) =end Rp=




No comments:

Post a Comment