Monday, September 12, 2016

70: Modern Human Fashion

Featuring: Ariana, Vivianna


September 12, 2016
[5:47 PM] Wyvern Lord: Setting: 2 days after vivi and Ari's encounter. Ariana has promised to meet vivianna at the castle gate so they can go into town together. Purple gas zombie population is almost completely 0 and people are slowly moving back in. P.S: Mobile formatting is a bitch - Ariana was leaning against the gatehouse waiting for vivi. She was still wearing her usual combat getup She better hurry, it's getting late
[5:48 PM] Spoopy Mika: Vivianna runs out smiling."Sorry! Ah..Sula..held me up a little but I'm here now!"
[5:53 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Alright, let's do this hu... Vivi"
[5:54 PM] Spoopy Mika: She grins. "So do you know what you're looking for? Dresses maybe?"
[5:57 PM] Wyvern Lord: " I dunno really, it's hard for someone my age to keep up with the fashion trends" she scratches her head for a second and thinks "How about something to wear around the castle? Something casual"
[5:57 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Hmm...well would you say what I'm wearing is casual?"
[6:02 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I guess it is, I don't really understand modern human fashion"
[6:04 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Hmm..I think a longer dress would suit you better with darker colors." She skips along. "Ah it's been so long since I have walked outside the castle walls."
[6:10 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Alright miss fashionista, I'll take your word for it" Ariana quickly checked her sleeves for her knives, you could never be too sure there wasn't more of them out there "It's my first time out as well..."
[6:11 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Didn't you miss it?"
[6:12 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Y-yeah I did. Quite stuffy in that castle"
[6:14 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Yep but at least we grew closer to everyone..well..I did." She giggles.
[6:17 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Haha yeah we did" no we didn't
[6:18 PM] Spoopy Mika: "So..have..have you ever fallen in love?"
[6:22 PM] Wyvern Lord: Taken aback from that question Ariana sputters out "Y-y-yes I have... A couple of times"
[6:23 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh..what were they like?"
[6:27 PM] Wyvern Lord: i might as well say it One was a tall handsome man, nicely tanned and was quite muscular." "Another was a little guy, quite smart and funny. Rubbish in bed" "Last one was a lovely lady who had the cutest ears"(edited)
[6:28 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Boys..amd..girls? Is..that..possible?"
[6:28 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Gender doesn't matter to me. Just as long as they're cute" she winks at vivi(edited)
[6:31 PM] Spoopy Mika: She looks confused. "Oh..huh..ok! I guess when you are as long living as you are...one gender gets boring."
[6:33 PM] Wyvern Lord: "They all get a little boring eventually darling, you'll find out soon enough"
[6:36 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I could introduce you to some of the girls I know, they'd probably find you cute"
[6:40 PM] Spoopy Mika: "EH?! N-No..I-I think Sula is enough for me!"
[6:41 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You sure darling? You can always have more than one lover" Ariana is clearly enjoying messing with vivi
[6:44 PM] Spoopy Mika: She shakes her head. "No way! No way! A wife does not cheat!"
[6:45 PM] Wyvern Lord: "It's not cheating vivi, it's pretty normal actually"
[6:48 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Not when you have a husband!"
[6:49 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Fine, sheesh. I thought you were a little more open minded" "Sooo... know of any good stores?"(edited)
[6:52 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I'm open minded..just not so much that my mind falls out." She pouts. "And I did but who knows what's left after all this."
[6:54 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Maybe we can loot a store. I stole some junk from a rich one last week"
[6:55 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Huh...well..ah..I..I..guess."
[6:56 PM] Wyvern Lord: "It was some uptown clothes store, had lots of dresses in it. Follow my lead"
[6:57 PM] Spoopy Mika: "...Ok!"
[7:14 PM] Wyvern Lord: =slight time skip = Ariana led vivi through a winding series of back alleys and streets before winding up at the store. The store itself was fine. Just the window had been smashed and the safe looted "This is the one. I think it's some nohrian fashion store"(edited)
[7:15 PM] Spoopy Mika: "So..um how will we do this? I..don't want to hurt anyone!"
[7:16 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'm pretty sure the owners are dead. There originally was a charred corpse in front of the door"
[7:17 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Ohh..ok..lets go in then." She climbs through the window.
[7:19 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Alright so I need something classy and something casual"(edited)
[7:20 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Classy?"
[7:21 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You know, a nice dress to wear in the company of the princess"
[7:22 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Black then I guess..hmm.."
[7:22 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Nothing too revealing please"
[7:26 PM] Spoopy Mika: "How about that one?"
[7:29 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I don't know, I think it reveals too much leg" and it shows off all my scars
[7:33 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Looks too much like something I'd sleep in"
[7:33 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Give me some help then..what do you like?"
[7:35 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I don't really know, I was never much into fashion"
[7:37 PM] Spoopy Mika: She sighs. "That one maybe?"
[7:39 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Listen,vivi, I don't know at all. You just pick a dress that you think would look good on me and I'll put it on"
[7:40 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Then that one!"
[7:41 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Eh I don't know if I like it. Let me just put the first on"
[7:41 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Ok. I'll turn away to give you some privacy."
[7:44 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Alright then" 2 minutes later "How do I look?" She has the dress on but is still wearing her uniforms boots
[7:48 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Nice, like an old queen! Though we do need different shoes."
[7:50 PM] Wyvern Lord: "What do you mean by old?! And I like these boots!"
[7:55 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Um..dignified! Yeah a dignified queen..and well they don't go with the dress..it sticks out you know."
[7:56 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I think they look fine"
[8:00 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Well fine, if you like them then keep them." She goes through a rack herself..."I'll get a black dress as well..oh and some cute hats and maybe a jumpsuit."
[8:02 PM] Wyvern Lord: "... I'm sorry that I'm not listening to you... I'll let you pick some shoes for me." Ari slips them off "It's just that these boots are special to me"(edited)
[8:03 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Special? Did someone you love get them for you?" She compares to very short black dresses as she looks at her.
[8:07 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yes they did... Too bad I don't see her anymore..." lost in thought she stares at the boots before snapping back to reality "Um... Sorry... How about some heels? Or maybe flat shoes? I'll let you pick"(edited)
[8:07 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Flats..we'll stick with flats."
[8:08 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Alright then. You're the boss here"
[8:09 PM] Spoopy Mika: She laughs. "Were you once into fashion like when you were young?"
[8:10 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Nah, I was the kinda girl who got into fights a lot, hung out with the boys playing soldier"
[8:14 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh..that's so cool! Dragon girls are so tough." She starts to pull off her own clothes.
[8:16 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Not all of us are tough, I was just a bad egg is all"
[8:17 PM] Spoopy Mika: "You were a bad egg? But aren't dragons suppose to be badasses?"
[8:18 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Nah, some of us actually like doing simple mundane things"
[8:21 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Sounds boring..how does this look by the way?
[8:23 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Looks great on you viv." ... "So where you from?"
[8:25 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Me? Nohr."
[8:26 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Nohrian eh? Why'd you come here?"
[8:27 PM] Spoopy Mika: "To find...ah..a husband."
[8:28 PM] Wyvern Lord: "That's a rather stupid reason. There are plenty of handsome men in nohr"
[8:30 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Well..a fortune teller told me to come here."
[8:33 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Oh well, at least you found someone"
[8:34 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Yep, the fortune teller was right...I'm so happy."
[8:35 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yeah... Does what's his face worship the old dwabi way?"
[8:35 PM] Spoopy Mika: "The what?"
[8:36 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Ahh I see. You'll have to bring up dwabi culture with him" shes been with this guy for a while and still knows nothing about him?
[8:40 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh you mean..that weird thing were he wasn't able to get married or have babies."
[8:41 PM] Wyvern Lord: "What? No. I mean his religious beliefs"
[8:44 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Huh?"
[8:45 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Ah never mind. Just talk to him about dragons next time" Ariana looks out the window "Sun is setting vivi, hurry up and pick something"
[8:46 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Ah! We need some swimsuits too!"
[8:47 PM] Wyvern Lord: "...some what?"
[8:49 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Things to swim in! Can't swim nude you know."
[8:50 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Who says I'm swimming with you people?"
[8:52 PM] Spoopy Mika: "You don't want to?"
[8:55 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'm... Um... Fine, I'll swim with you"(edited)
[8:57 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Well it will be with Sula as well..but you aren't going to swim nude right..?"
[8:58 PM] Wyvern Lord: "No, not with you around at least"
[9:00 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Ok so swimsuits it is! You'll be wearing a once piece right?"(edited)
[9:01 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I've got my swimming clothes already"
[9:02 PM] Spoopy Mika: "What? What do they look like?"
[9:03 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You'll see"
[9:08 PM] Spoopy Mika: "It's not a fullbody suit right...right?"
[9:08 PM] Wyvern Lord: "No it's not that embarrassing"
[9:10 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Ah..alright, then let me get something real quick."
[9:11 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Don't take too long now, it'll be dark soon"
[9:12 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Mmm yes mooom." She climbs in another window.
[9:16 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Careful in these stores. Some might have monsters in them"
[9:18 PM] Spoopy Mika: She shrugs off her words as she digs through the store.
[9:18 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Cmon viv, we need to get back now"
[9:20 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Sure sure, I think I found one..yeah I like it."
[9:21 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Just grab it. Let's go before they close the gate"(edited)
[9:24 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Got it!" She hops out and grins.
[9:26 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Got everything? Good, lets go!" Ariana grabs vivi's hand and drags her along
[9:28 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Woah, is it that bad?"
[9:29 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Trust me when I say you don't want to spend a night on the town at the moment"
[9:32 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Ok but you have to check this out on me to make sure I don't look bad."
[9:33 PM] Wyvern Lord: "When we get back I will. Just don't want to be out here when the looters come out"
[9:34 PM] Spoopy Mika: "We are...looters..Ariana please don't tell anyone I did this!"
[9:38 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I won't tell anyone. I promise... Me and you shouldn't keep secrets from each other though"(edited)
[9:41 PM] Spoopy Mika: "We shouldn't? I guess not since we're friends now."
[9:43 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Alright let's hurry up, I'm sure your boyfriend is worried about you"(edited)
[9:44 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh..I did forget the tell him where I was going."
[9:45 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Make up an excuse. Say that we had tea together"
[9:45 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Um...ok..ok."
[9:46 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Say I lent you some nice clothes"
[9:47 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Even the bathing suit?"
[9:48 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Hide the bathing suit"
[9:49 PM] Spoopy Mika: "....But I wanted to show it off to him."
[9:52 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You're a smart girl, I'm Sure you can think of something"
[9:54 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I guess. I just feel..kinda wrong.."
[9:56 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yeah I know that feeling. You'll get over it soon enough" The pair were near the gate now "I think this might be where I have to leave you now"
[9:56 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Ok well this was fun and I'm glad we got to get away for a little."
[9:57 PM] Wyvern Lord: "We should do this more often. The hanging out I mean, not the looting"
[9:57 PM] Spoopy Mika: She laughs. "We should."
[9:59 PM] Wyvern Lord: "See ya later vivi!" Ariana waves goodbye before running away
[10:00 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Bye!
[10:00 PM] Spoopy Mika: ==END RP==




No comments:

Post a Comment