Wednesday, September 14, 2016

72.1: You Can't Heal Drowning

Featuring: Kazama, Elwyn


[4:40 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama slowly slides his way out of his treehouse. Taking a step to try and cross to another, he feels a sting of pain arc up his calf, where the arrow had made its home hours earlier. He winces. "Tch..."
[4:46 PM] mango: "Kazama, what on earth are you trying to do?" Elwyn calls out from his own treehouse.
[4:47 PM] mango: "You should be resting! It was my fault you're in this situation...so you should wait until I come heal your wounds."
[4:48 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama glances up, not noticing Elwyn having arrived before. "Ah, Elwyn... ah... forgive me, but how is this your fault?"
[4:48 PM] mango: "I should have healed you back then...but I didn't, and that's why you're here in this situation now."
[4:49 PM] AOMRocks20: "What? That is ridiculous... you are not the one who loosed the arrow." He slowly begins to cross the bridge, wincing with every other step.
[4:50 PM] mango: "Stop right there! I'll be coming to help you..." Elwyn crossed his bridge to Kazama.
[4:51 PM] AOMRocks20: "No, no. There is no need..." Kazama grips the railing of the bridge. "I am fine. It is not your fault..."
[4:53 PM] mango: "First of all, you're wincing. Second, I do need to help." Elwyn put Kazama's arm on his shoulder. "We wouldn't want you to fall down, would you?"
[4:53 PM] AOMRocks20: "I will not fall down! There is no need... I can... tch, tolerate the pain..."
[4:54 PM] mango: "You're hesitating." Elwyn smiled. "This will be over before you know it."
[4:54 PM] mango: "Where are you going? I was wondering if I could patch you up before you go..."
[4:55 PM] AOMRocks20: "I was thinking of going to the mess hall. I swear, this is not bothering me."
[4:56 PM] mango: "With a leg like that? You should probably hold off on going. I think your body is catching up from how old you are." Elwyn chuckled.
[4:57 PM] AOMRocks20: "Hrmph." Kazama smirks from beneath the mask. "'Old' age, as you would say, has definitely taken its toll on my mind, as well..."
[4:59 PM] mango: "I did say how I wanted to support you, mind letting me help you out mentally and physically?"
[5:04 PM] AOMRocks20: "Mm. It is nothing... I simply had not practiced my water-walking for a long time."
[5:05 PM] mango: "I never knew Ninjas really did that...I thought it was for effect in stories!"
[5:09 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, why would... would they write about it in stories if there weren't some truth to it?" Kazama rolls out his shoulders. "It requires great focus, however... if you do not do it perfectly--" Kazama clicks his tongue. "Down you go."
[5:09 PM] mango: "Now I'm wondering if anyone drowned..."
[5:12 PM] mango: "Could you...refrain from practicing that?"
[5:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, definitely. Young teenagers too cocky for their own good often drowned, or so I was told. ...Eh? Why?"
[5:13 PM] mango: Elwyn smiled. "I'd rather you not become food for the sea creatures."
[5:13 PM] mango: "You can't heal drowning..."
[5:16 PM] mango: "...But I can heal your leg, if you'd put your stubborness aside."
[5:20 PM] AOMRocks20: "There is no need, though... It will heal on its own." He shrugs. "But if it will put you at ease, I shall let you."
[5:22 PM] mango: Elwyn gripped his Mend staff and sighed in relief. "Thank you."
[5:22 PM] mango: "I...guess hassling you about your leg was annoying of me, no?"
[5:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "Perhaps a bit..." Kazama leans on a tree trunk.
[5:24 PM] mango: "I would've thought lovers would enjoy eachothers company no matter what?" Elwyn chuckled as he kneels and begins to heal Kazama's leg. "Vivianna and Sula would often mess around, yet they're as close as ever."
[5:27 PM] mango: "Unless..." Elwyn stood up after finishing his work. "Gasp, you'd wish to stay away from me?!" He covered his mouth in surprise jokingly.(edited)
[5:31 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama giggled. "That would explain..." He shifts his weight to the other leg. All better now.
[5:32 PM] mango: "I see...I suppose I'll just leave you to your own devices..."
[5:34 PM] AOMRocks20: Darn. He didn't take the bait... "Oh, don't do that, dumpling...!" Kazama giggles some more.
[5:36 PM] mango: "Alas, the explanation must remain a mystery..."
[5:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "Mm? What explanation?"
[5:37 PM] mango: "Weren't you saying something like...'That would explain'?"
[5:37 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes."
[5:38 PM] mango: "But what would it explain?"
[5:40 PM] AOMRocks20: "This." Kazama vanishes.
[5:41 PM] mango: "...Oh..."
[5:43 PM] AOMRocks20: There is the sound of laughing behind Elwyn.
[5:45 PM] mango: "Uwah!?" Elwyn jumped and turned around.
[5:46 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama was standing on the other side of the bridge they had just crossed, chuckling.
[5:47 PM] mango: "Kazama! You scared the life out me!"
[5:48 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama keeps laughing.
[5:50 PM] mango: Elwyn frowns but couldn't stop himself from laughing too. "You're so mean~!" Elwyn ran up to Kazama.
[5:54 PM] AOMRocks20: His running makes Kazama laugh.
[5:56 PM] mango: "What's so funny!?"
[5:57 PM] AOMRocks20: "You were so afraid after I 'left'!"
[5:58 PM] mango: "I can't help it!"
[5:59 PM] mango: "Jeez...you're already left like that many times on me, I couldn't help but worry."
[6:00 PM] AOMRocks20: "That is why I thought it was funny!"
[6:09 PM] mango: "You really are mean..."
[6:11 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama hugs Elwyn close. "I did not mean to scare you too much, dumpling."
[6:12 PM] mango: Elwyn sighed as he hugged Kazama back. "...We should do this more..."
[6:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "What, live in a treehouse?"
[6:15 PM] mango: "No, the hugging! Before this you were always staying with Ellis so we couldn't do much...this is nice..."
[6:15 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I could not agree more."
[6:22 PM] mango: "Maybe now we can spend a full night together without you having to leave somewhere." Elwyn smiled up at Kazama.
[6:23 PM] AOMRocks20: He grinned. "Perhaps. But maybe we should be more discreet than we usually are."
[6:25 PM] mango: "How so?"
[6:28 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well... considering all the nights I have spent with you... you're a bit loud."
[6:33 PM] mango: "K-Kazama...!" Elwyn felt his face heat up as he blushed. "Did you really have to say that...?"
[6:34 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well... it is not like anyone is around to hear!"
[6:34 PM] AOMRocks20: "...but I suppose we could have actually discussed it in the bedroom. My apologies."
[6:38 PM] mango: "Oh, come now. You've nothing to apologize for." Elwyn put his hand on Kazama's cheek.
[6:39 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama's face burns a bit under the mask. "Oh, so you like me bringing it up out here?"
[6:49 PM] mango: "I-Well...! Just...let's keep those types of conversations to ourselves."
[6:50 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama giggles. "You're adorable."
[6:58 PM] mango: "And you're too much for me sometimes in more ways than one..."
[7:00 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama flushes a bit deeper red, chuckling.
[7:14 PM] mango: "Look, let's just...go have fun together. We have no reason to be apart, so why not make the most of it?"
[7:16 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course... and later, we'll retire together."
[7:20 PM] mango: "And this time no disappearing in the middle of the night for some investigation." Elwyn smiled.
[7:22 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama scoffs. "Oh, fine."
[7:24 PM] mango: "No need to patronize me, Kazama."
[7:35 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm not."
[7:38 PM] mango: "But you scoffed~" Elwyn kissed Kazama's cheek. "I'm not asking you to stop doing whatever you do...well, maybe I am...but I meant that maybe instead of that why not spend more time with each other as much as we can?"
September 15, 2016
[9:09 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods slowly. "Yes. I suppose it would be selfish of me not to."
[12:29 PM] mango: "Great!" Elwyn held Kazama's hands in his own. "Why don't we move on to the mess hall together? This time we can finally eat something that isn't dumplings together."
[12:54 PM] AOMRocks20: "That is rather unfortunate. I liked those dumplings... Ah, well. Let's head on."
[1:12 PM] mango: "Then let's go! I'm so excited to spend the day with you, I hope that isn't silly of me."
[1:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, well... I had some private matters to attend to, after we eat..."
[1:22 PM] mango: "Ah..." Elwyn's excited aura dimmed. "Well, I suppose that'll have to wait then." He smiled. "We can always spend a day together another time, right?"
[1:47 PM] AOMRocks20: "No, no. It will not take the whole day. At least, I'm not planning on it."
[1:53 PM] mango: "Oh! Then...when do you think you'll be returning?"
[5:14 PM] AOMRocks20: "Hrm... perhaps... half an hour."
[6:19 PM] mango: (sorry im late lmao) "That...isn't actually a long time!" Elwyn's excited aura returned to its original brightness. "Come on, let's go eat together before you have to go!"
[7:55 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course, dumpling..."
[8:03 PM] mango: Elwyn linked arms with Kazama. "Shall we?"
[8:04 PM] AOMRocks20: "Lead the way."
[8:08 PM] mango: Elwyn put laid his head on Kazama and moved along with him.
[8:09 PM] mango: =End Rp?=
[8:10 PM] AOMRocks20: =yes=




No comments:

Post a Comment