Saturday, September 3, 2016

64: I'm Not Room Service

Featuring: Leodin, Auriel, Drew, Ariana

September 3, 2016
[11:53 AM] REWlego: The next day after his talk with Ellis, Leodin decided to find a staff member, to see if there was anything he could do around the castle. There's a lot of people living there at the moment, and it must be a tough job to provide for everyone. He started looking for someone who would know what needs done so that he could assist however they need. He walks around miscellaneous halls, not sure where to find the staff.
[12:03 PM] Z: Auriel was roaming the halls, pretending to tend to her minimal amount of work she had currently. With all the mess that had happened lately she greatly doubted she could find a free room where she could simply sleep until nightime. She had crossed multiple maids, whom gave her the same "you simply cause a mess for us all, please leave"-stare that she commonly got. It couldnt bother her less. She approached one of the more distant wings of the castle, tending to the ornaments on the walls, hoping nobody would interrupt her.
[12:08 PM] REWlego: Leodin sees Auriel and recognizes her as the odd maid that accompanied Luna. He approaches her. "Uh, hi. You're one of the maids, right?"
[12:11 PM] Z: "Eh? Guess i am....... What is it?" "And i thought this spot was off the beaten path enough"
[12:14 PM] REWlego: "Well, I was wondering if you knew of any work that needs done around the castle. I'd like to help if you have anything that needs done."
[12:16 PM] Z: "Uh..... I dont know. Haaaaaveee you asked Luuuma?"
[12:17 PM] REWlego: "No... I haven't seen her today. Well, what are you working on now? Perhaps I could assist."
[12:20 PM] Z: "I am..... cleaaaaning.... I can do it myself..... Aren't you a soooldier?"
[12:21 PM] REWlego: "I guess you could say that, yes... Why does that matter?"
[12:22 PM] Z: "Ehh..... I saaaaaw you in the raid-thingy.... good fighting...."
[12:27 PM] REWlego: "Oh, well thank you, miss..." He says, as if asking for her name.
[12:34 PM] Z: "Auuuriel...... Wasnt youur name.... Leo-Leo?"
[12:35 PM] REWlego: "Leodin. It's a pleasure to meet you properly, Auriel." He reaches out a hand to her.
[12:35 PM] Z: Auriel accepts it lazily, smiling back "Nice to meet you.... Leo-Leo"
[12:36 PM] REWlego: "Sorry, my name is Leodin."
[12:38 PM] Z: "Uh..... Leo.....Leooooo?"
[12:39 PM] REWlego: He shakes his head. I'm not getting anywhere with this... "Uh sure, Leo-Leo it is."
[12:54 PM] Z: "Yay..... Heheh. Do you knooow Luuuuma?"
[12:55 PM] REWlego: "I'm going to assume you mean Luna, so yes. I know Queen Lunarea."
[1:00 PM] Z: "Luma...lea?"
[1:01 PM] REWlego: "Sure, why not? Mispronounce the queen's name, I don't see a problem with that." He says sarcastically.
[1:03 PM] Z: "She does not mind...... I think?"
[1:05 PM] REWlego: "Oh... I apologize then... But back to the original topic at hand, do you mind if I help out?"
[1:12 PM] Z: "Eh...... I can do this myseeelf....." "Please... He will totally tell on me wont he.."
[1:14 PM] REWlego: "Well... Maybe you could just... take a break. I'll finish whatever you're working on. From what I recall, you don't like doing work very much anyway."
[1:18 PM] Z: "Uh.... Luuma gave me this personally.... I have to finish it myseeelf..." "PLEASE"
[1:20 PM] REWlego: "Please, I insist... I'm sure she'll understand."
[1:24 PM] Z: "He will.... just continue wont he." "Umm..... mayyybe?"
[1:24 PM] REWlego: "Oh, excellent! What are you working on?"
[1:29 PM] Z: "I am..... uh.... cleaning."
[1:31 PM] REWlego: "Okay, tell me what to do and I'll get right on it."(edited)
[1:38 PM] Z: "Okay..... I guess..... you could duuust the vases?"
[1:39 PM] REWlego: "With what...?"
[1:46 PM] Z: "I thouuught you had those things........ you cant help me theeen."
[1:47 PM] REWlego: "I asked to help you with your job... How were you planning to dust the vases?"
[1:48 PM] Z: "I would.... eh.... Do it later...."
[1:49 PM] REWlego: "...." Leodin waits for her to give him something to do.
[1:58 PM] Z: "Eh.... I kinda... Dont have anything fooooor you right now...."
[1:59 PM] REWlego: "Then why did you just say 'maybe'?"
[1:59 PM] Z: "I thought you had tools......."
[2:00 PM] REWlego: "But you don't either. I'll just do what you're doing."
[2:16 PM] Z: "Can..... you just.... ugh" "Loook...... i was taking a break... leave me alooooone."
[2:19 PM] REWlego: "Oh.. I'm sorry... But I still would like to help you."
[2:20 PM] Z: "PLEASE, STOP" "Im... sure i can handle it myseeelf..... if you need work speak to luuuma....."(edited)
[2:22 PM] REWlego: "..... You're not going to let me help, are you? Well I'm not going to give up."
[2:46 PM] Z: "Look.... I caaan fix it myself.."
[2:49 PM] REWlego: He sighs. "Are you always this difficult?" he says somewhat jokingly.
[2:54 PM] Z: "I guess......"
[2:55 PM] REWlego: "Why do you not want me to help? And be honest, it's okay."
[3:02 PM] Z: "I... just dont need it. Im fine on my own, and id rather you not interfere with my duties."
[3:05 PM] REWlego: "Oh... I'm sorry." He sounds genuinely sorry.
[3:07 PM] Z: "Im fine. Would you leave me now?"
[3:09 PM] REWlego: "Um... Okay... I will ah.. See you later I guess."
[3:13 PM] Z: "sigh Yes... See you later Leo-Leo"
[3:15 PM] REWlego: He waves goodbye and then heads back to his room, wondering what had caused Auriel to act so strangely.
[3:26 PM] Z: "Wow... I haven't acted like that in a while. Going to have to work on my anger management again.... Eh... Lets see if Leo-Leo talks about it first."(edited)
[3:27 PM] Z: ==RP-END==
[6:39 PM] REWlego: Before going to see Ariana, Leodin wanted to have some form of protection. He wanted to bring someone that knew how to fight, but wasn't too connected to Ariana. He didn't want them to rush in and start a fight, defeating the purpose of the meeting. He thought for a while and decided on his friend Drew. He could fight, and also as far as Leodin knew, doesn't know Ariana. He heads to Drew's room and knocks on the door.(edited)
[6:43 PM] ChaoticAce: "Uh..Gimmie a second!" Some scrambling could be heard before Drew opens the door "Hey- Oh Leodin! I haven't seen you in a while"
[6:44 PM] REWlego: "Yeah, I'm sorry about that... But I would like to have your help on something."
[6:44 PM] REWlego: "May I come in?"
[6:47 PM] ChaoticAce: "Sure!" Drew opens the door and walks over to his bed, and closes two books he had on there(edited)
[6:48 PM] ChaoticAce: He stands by the closet "So uh, what did you need help with"(edited)
[6:50 PM] REWlego: "In short, I'm going to meet with someone, and I'd like to have someone to make sure things don't go south."(edited)
[6:54 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hm, well if it does go south I could try out this upgrade!" He holds up his Iron Bow with a Fire Gem in it
[6:55 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods. "Yeah, I'm definetely going to have you outside the room so that she doesn't see that."
[6:57 PM] ChaoticAce: "So..." He sheaths his bow "Why me? was there no one else available or something?"
[6:58 PM] REWlego: "I don't want to bring anyone that knows her... It could cause some issues."
[6:58 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hm...why's that?"
[7:00 PM] REWlego: "This individual isn't the friendliest person I know... She can be a bit hostile, and when people meet her, it normally doesn't end well."
[7:02 PM] ChaoticAce: "Alright I guess i'll help"
[7:02 PM] ChaoticAce: "I don't have much else to do anyway"
[7:03 PM] REWlego: "Just to make sure, you don't know anyone by the name of Ariana, right?"
[7:04 PM] ChaoticAce: "Doesn't sound familiar"
[7:06 PM] REWlego: "Okay, good. Then we should be set."
[7:08 PM] ChaoticAce: "So where are we headed?"
[7:09 PM] REWlego: "Her room is on the top floor."(edited)
[7:12 PM] ChaoticAce: "What if she's not there? Actually if you were just a little slower I probably wouldve been outside"
[7:13 PM] REWlego: "She told me that's where I should meet her, so I don't know where else to look."
[7:14 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oh alright then, let's go then!"
[7:14 PM] ChaoticAce: He makes sure he has everything he usually carries before walking towards the door
[7:18 PM] REWlego: Leodin gets up and starts walking towards her room. "So Drew, how have you been lately?"
[7:19 PM] ChaoticAce: "Eh, I've been better"
[7:20 PM] REWlego: "Haven't we all?"
[7:21 PM] ChaoticAce: "You have a point, but I just haven't felt at peace since these monsters started showing up"
[7:24 PM] REWlego: "Agreed... Will you be going on Queen Lunarea's expedition?"
[7:27 PM] ChaoticAce: "Yep"
[7:27 PM] ChaoticAce: "I'm interested to see if anywhere else has been affected as well"
[7:29 PM] REWlego: "Hm... As far as I know, Gallaran only declared war on Freyzenwald, so maybe there weren't any monsters in other countries."
[7:32 PM] ChaoticAce: "I mostly ment the rest of Freyzenwald"
[7:32 PM] REWlego: "Ah.. I guess we'll see on our trip south."
[7:33 PM] ChaoticAce: "So, what have you been up to?"(edited)
[7:35 PM] REWlego: "To be honest, not much... I became so used to spending a lot of time alone, so when we moved into the castle, I just kept doing that."
[7:40 PM] ChaoticAce: "Yeah that makes sense, I tried studying the monsters and didnt really get much so I've been spending the rest of the time just...uh....trying to relax"
[7:42 PM] REWlego: "I guess that's good. After everything that happened, relaxation is definetely needed."
[7:43 PM] ChaoticAce: "Being paranoid about the outside hasn't helped....but the food has!" Drew suddenly started beaming
[7:44 PM] REWlego: "Oh, I see you liked something about being here!"
[7:53 PM] ChaoticAce: "Especially the dumplings....but uh, anyway"
[7:54 PM] ChaoticAce: "Who is Ariana? All I really know is that she's...not nice"
[7:55 PM] REWlego: "She's uh... she's a dragon."
[7:55 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oh, another shapeshifter! cool"
[7:56 PM] REWlego: "Not cool. It just makes her that much more dangerous."
[7:59 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oh I havent seen a mean one yet....I think Manakete is the term?"
[8:01 PM] REWlego: "Yeah... And this one is very mean."
[8:10 PM] ChaoticAce: "What a shame....But it does make sense, shapeshifting seems really powerful in the wrong hands"
[8:14 PM] REWlego: "Well, hopefully I can find out a bit more when talking to her."
[8:34 PM] ChaoticAce: "So, is her room around here?"
[8:39 PM] REWlego: "Yeah, it should be. I guess you should find somewhere out here to stay."
[8:44 PM] ChaoticAce: "Should we have a signal?"(edited)
[8:45 PM] REWlego: "How about... if you hear yelling, or me calling out to you, then you should come in."
[8:47 PM] ChaoticAce: "Uh...yeah that works, heh"
[8:47 PM] ChaoticAce: "Good luck in there!"
[8:48 PM] REWlego: "Thanks. No offense to you, but I hope you're not needed."
[8:48 PM] ChaoticAce: "Of course, violence would be bad....since it's not a spar atleast"
[8:50 PM] REWlego: "If I'm not done in less than 2 hours, then you should start to worry."
[8:55 PM] ChaoticAce: "I hope you won't actually be in there for more then an hour, I might have to go to the bathroom by then"
[8:56 PM] REWlego: "Heh, alright, I'll try to keep it under an hour then."
[8:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods to Drew again and then walks up to Ariana's door.
[8:59 PM] ChaoticAce: "Good luck in there!"
[9:00 PM] REWlego: He smiles to Drew "Thanks." And he continues towards her room and knocks on the door.(edited)
September 4, 2016
[2:49 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew makes a thumbs up
[2:59 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Hello? Who is it?" probably just one of the maids "I don't want any room service"
[3:00 PM] REWlego: "I'm not room service." he says plainly, assuming she'll recognize the voice.
[3:02 PM] Wyvern Lord: Wait a second I know that voice... "Oh hey there whatsyourface, come on in, doors open"
[3:04 PM] REWlego: Leodin cautiously opens the door and walks in, taking a look around the room. "Name's Leodin by the way."
[3:06 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Sure whatever, just go sit down"
[3:08 PM] REWlego: Leodin heads to a chair and sits, taking a glance at all of the things she has spread across the table.
[3:08 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew sits down leaning his back on the wall in the hallway(edited)
[3:09 PM] Wyvern Lord: she sits on the chair across from him "Okay, you know why I invited you here"
[3:11 PM] REWlego: "Do I? You weren't very clear."
[3:14 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I know that you work for or are protecting someone who works for my enemy" she pushes all the junk on the table towards Leodin "I want you to tell me everything you know and in exchange I'll give you all this. It's about 3000 gold pieces worth of stuff"
[3:16 PM] REWlego: "How about instead, we just talk." He pushes everything back to the center of the table.
[3:18 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Oh so your finally going to tell me everything? I knew you couldn't hold this up forever"
[3:18 PM] REWlego: "And where in that statement did I say 'everything'?"
[3:19 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Look, how much gold do you want?"
[3:20 PM] REWlego: "I'm not looking for gold, Ariana. I'm looking for a conversation."
[3:20 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Just tell me everything you know okay!"
[3:21 PM] REWlego: "Why not... an exchange? Not of gold, but of information."
[3:22 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Fine! Just tell me what your planning and I'll tell you something if I feel like it"
[3:23 PM] REWlego: "No, that's not how this is going to go. We need an agreement."
[3:24 PM] Wyvern Lord: "We'll have a nice talk after you tell me what you and your cronies are planning"
[3:26 PM] REWlego: "Ariana, I came here on my own free will. I can leave at any time, so if you aren't going to be diplomatic about this, then I'm not telling you anything."
[3:32 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Ugh fine! What do you want to talk about?"
[3:33 PM] REWlego: "I would like to learn more about you, and your motives... Why you're doing all of this."
[3:33 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Do what exactly?"
[3:34 PM] REWlego: "Why you're trying to find out information about Sula and Vivianna. I just would like to know why."
[3:36 PM] Wyvern Lord: "That's because they're working for my enemy, I saw them scouting for him"
[3:37 PM] REWlego: "Your enemy? And who's that?"
[3:38 PM] Wyvern Lord: "He's your boss"
[3:40 PM] REWlego: "My boss? Who do you think I'm working for?"
[3:40 PM] Wyvern Lord: "The guy! You work for him!"
[3:41 PM] REWlego: "You'll need to be more specific than 'the guy', because I don't know who you're talking about."
[3:43 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Ugh I give up" i can't believe I wasted my time on this guy "You don't work for anyone do you?"
[3:44 PM] REWlego: He shakes his head. "Sorry."
[3:44 PM] Wyvern Lord: "They don't work for anyone do they? Your friends I mean"
[3:45 PM] REWlego: "No, they don't... Not that I know of."
[4:04 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Okay..." she stands up and walks over to her bed, she lies face down with a pillow on her face and starts yelling into it incoherently. After about 10 seconds she sits up and moves to the end of her bed "Sorry about that, I really needed it"
[4:04 PM] Wyvern Lord: @REWlego
[4:51 PM] REWlego: "It's okay... I'm sorry."
[4:55 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I've been chasing you over nothing, it's not ok"
[4:56 PM] REWlego: He gets up and walks over to her. "May I?" He gestures to a spot on the bed next to her.
[5:05 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Sure, sit down"
[5:07 PM] REWlego: He sits next to Ariana and looks at her. "I don't yet know your motives, but I understand that you've been chasing after your goal for a long time... I'm sorry for that."
[5:07 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yeah yeah whatever, I don't need your sympathy"
[5:09 PM] REWlego: Well, I tried. "What did you think that we were doing?"(edited)
[5:09 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I thought you were spying"
[5:11 PM] REWlego: "Mm... I can see how that can make someone paranoid... I can assure you that we're not."
[5:11 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I can see that now, you're clearly not smart enough to be one"
[5:12 PM] REWlego: "You still find ways to be rude even now..."
[5:13 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I always have time to hate your kind"
[5:13 PM] REWlego: "...Why?"
[5:14 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Long story, and I don't particularly like telling strangers about myself. Especially human ones"
[5:15 PM] REWlego: "Heh... I know how you feel... But I don't discriminate."
[5:16 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Maybe if you told me a little about yourself I'd be more willing to cooperate"
[5:17 PM] REWlego: "I need your word that if someone asks about me, then you won't tell... And I'll make the same promise to you."
[5:18 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Your secrets safe with me"(edited)
[5:21 PM] REWlego: "Very well." "I was born as nobility in the Khlinese Oligarchy, in the city of Intetsu. I left my home a few years ago due to the war, and started fighting for the rebellion. A few months ago I heard about the election, and came here to protect the royalty... As you can see, I haven't done very well at that."
[5:23 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Wait... Does This mean that you're a stormblade?"
[5:23 PM] REWlego: "Y-yes... How did you know?"
[5:24 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I know a lot of things boy"
[5:27 PM] REWlego: "W-well yes.... I was born to the name Leo Stormblade. That's why I have Morderrand."
[5:30 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Cool, interesting, mmhmm, whatever"
[5:30 PM] REWlego: "I see that explaining was the wrong choice..."
[5:31 PM] Wyvern Lord: "No it was the right choice, I'm just pulling your leg"
[5:31 PM] REWlego: "Well, is there anything else you wish to know about me?"
[5:33 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Not really. So are you done now?"
[5:33 PM] REWlego: "Sure, now what about you?"
[5:34 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I never said I'd tell you anything"
[5:35 PM] REWlego: He sighs. "Is it too much to ask for you to be friendly?"
[5:35 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yes"
[5:36 PM] REWlego: "I'm going to ask it anyway. I'd like to know more about you."
[5:39 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Fine I'll tell you a little." "I'm older than 20000... Is that enough for you?"
[5:40 PM] REWlego: "Ariana... Your age doesn't tell me anything about you."
[5:41 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Ugh fine. I also help run a small settlement about 20 miles north of here."
[5:50 PM] REWlego: "...Why are you so opposed to sharing with me?"
[5:54 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Because I really don't like you"
[5:54 PM] REWlego: "And what can I do to fix that?"
[5:55 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You can fix it by getting out of my room"
[6:00 PM] REWlego: "I'd like to remind you that you're the one who invited me."
[6:02 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yeah but I don't need you anymore"
[6:05 PM] REWlego: "Even after telling you everything you wanted to know, you still don't think any better of me? Leaving isn't going to help either."
[6:08 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Why would I think any better of you? You haven't said anything to make me change my opinion on you"
[6:10 PM] REWlego: "Ariana... I don't want to be your enemy. I'd like for us to be on good terms, but you're making it difficult for me to do that."
[6:12 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Maybe you're right..." she stands up and offers her hand
[6:14 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands and shakes her hand. "Thank you, Ariana."
[6:15 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Sorry for being so rude"
[6:18 PM] REWlego: "Thank you for the apology. I am sorry for putting you in prison..."
[6:20 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'm over that now. Here let me show you a traditional greeting of my people. Turn your head a little"
[6:23 PM] REWlego: "Um... okay..." He turns his head as he is told, a bit wary that she's being so friendly all of a sudden.
[6:29 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Don't worry l, this won't hurt..." She leans forward... And slaps him across the face "When a lady tells you to get out of her room you do it!"(edited)
[6:32 PM] REWlego: He takes a deep breath. "I deserved that... Does that mean the apology was fake as well?"
[6:33 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yes it was, now get out before I slap you again"
[6:37 PM] REWlego: "Right... I'm sorry Ariana, I really wish this turned out differently." He heads to the door. "Goodbye."
[6:39 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Bye"
[6:42 PM] REWlego: He sighs and then opens the door and leaves.
[6:44 PM] Wyvern Lord: lets see if he goes north. Then I can see if I trust him...
[6:44 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew approaches Leodin "So...how'd it go?"
[6:45 PM] REWlego: "Could have gone better... A lot better."
[6:45 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew notices the side of his face is red "...I think I can tell"
[6:48 PM] REWlego: "She is not very cooperative..."
[6:48 PM] ChaoticAce: "If you dont mind me asking, what happened?"
[6:51 PM] REWlego: "She faked trying to be nice and then slapped me instead."
[6:52 PM] ChaoticAce: "Ouch...maybe in the future she'll be nicer?"
[6:52 PM] REWlego: "I can't really tell for sure yet, but I hope so."
[6:54 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well...I guess I'll see you later"
[6:54 PM] REWlego: "Alright, I'll see you around, Drew."
[6:58 PM] ChaoticAce: "Cya!" Drew started walking
[7:00 PM] REWlego: "Bye Drew." Leodin leaves as well.
[7:06 PM] REWlego: === END RP ===




No comments:

Post a Comment