Thursday, September 1, 2016

62.1.1: Seeing Kai

Featuring: Yavae, Kaija

September 1, 2016
[8:51 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: Yavae wanders around, searching for Kaija
[8:51 PM] crab slambopoulis: She would eventually find her in one of the smaller rooms, away from everyone else
[8:52 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija? Are you in there?" She says, knocking on the door
[9:12 PM] crab slambopoulis: "What do you want?"
[9:15 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I want to talk, you keep running off and we haven't spoken in a while."
[9:16 PM] crab slambopoulis: "What's there to even talk about?"
[9:17 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Quite a bit. There's been so much happening recently, and..." She looks back and forth to make sure nobody is listening "...I would really rather not go through it all without you."
[9:18 PM] crab slambopoulis: "So now you need me?"
[9:18 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, what are you saying? I always have."
[9:20 PM] crab slambopoulis: "You boss me around all the time, you make me do all the things I don't want to, and now you need me."
[9:21 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Why don't you tell me you don't want to do it then?"
[9:21 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I do"
[9:21 PM] crab slambopoulis: "You never listen."
[9:22 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I tell you to work for your own good too! What would happen if you never did anything?"
[9:22 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I wouldn't be in this situation"
[9:22 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Barricaded in a castle in a foreign country fighting for my life"
[9:23 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "...Are you saying you'd rather you didn't even come with me?"
[9:23 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I'm saying I wanted a quiet life."
[9:24 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Why did you come with me then?" She asks, a bit of a growl in her voice
[9:24 PM] crab slambopoulis: "To keep you safe, like I always have."
[9:25 PM] crab slambopoulis: "As much as you piss me off, you're still my friend."
[9:25 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I'm angry. I'm angry that you came here. We never had to."
[9:25 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, we need to talk face-to-face." She tries to open the door
[9:26 PM] crab slambopoulis: It isn't locked
[9:27 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Go ahead. Come in."
[9:27 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: She walks in and closes the door behind her
[9:28 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Yes?"
[9:30 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, right now, tell me everything you dislike and like about me." She sits cross-legged on the floor in front of her
[9:30 PM] crab slambopoulis: "You don't listen."
[9:31 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "And? List them all before I say anything."
[9:32 PM] crab slambopoulis: "You don't listen, you're too overbearing, you barely respect anyone.. You think that too many people should see the world the same way you do."
[9:34 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I see. I have been a less-than-exemplary friend, it seems. Acting unbefiting of my station." Suddenly, quite different from her usual character, she bows down "I beg your forgiveness, Kaija, and promise I will try to make amends between us."
[9:36 PM] crab slambopoulis: Kaija nods
[9:36 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I forgive you, Yavae."
[9:38 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: She sits back up, her expression serious "I am about to speak honestly with you though, however. I do truly hope that you may listen to my words and know they are not born from rage."
[9:39 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Fine. Go ahead."
[9:43 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "You are lazy, undisciplined, hopelessly addicted, dangerous to those around you, but... worst of all, you are dishonest with me. When you have a problem, you will not speak to me deeply and sincerely about it, and it merely boils under the surface and becomes worse. I cannot help you if you refuse my help."
[9:44 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I know."
[9:44 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I already know all of this."
[9:44 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Then I want to help you with it!"
[9:45 PM] crab slambopoulis: "You get the first three of those or you get someone even more dangerous to everyone else."
[9:45 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, I wish to change something about our relationship, at least for the time being."
[9:46 PM] crab slambopoulis: "What is it?"
[9:47 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I am not, at the time, Princess. I am not in my kingdom. I should not force you to continue to be my servant. If we continue to travel, let us do it... As friends."
[9:48 PM] crab slambopoulis: Kaija nods
[9:48 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I'll agree to that"
[9:48 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: She smiles "Friends can help each other. Do not be afraid to smack some sense into me either, I know you're capable of it."
[9:49 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I'll keep that in mind"
[9:50 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "And Kaija, I swear that I will solve this issue with Kai. I don't care how impossible you think it to be."
[9:51 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I doubt that, but okay.."
[9:52 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Don't doubt me. Trust me. I know you think I am just a braggart, but I am not. I promise you this will be fixed."
[9:53 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Yeh.. yeah, sure. I'll trust you, I just don't think it's possible"
[9:56 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: She grins "Come on, anything is possible between the two of us." She suddenly springs up and grabs her in a hug
[9:57 PM] crab slambopoulis: "G.. not now, Yavae."
[9:57 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Something wrong?"
[9:57 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I'm just not in a hugging mood"
[9:59 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Oh..." She lets go "You know, if anything is bothering you, you can come to me. I swear it."
[9:59 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I know."
[9:59 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I'm going into the next fight without doing anything"
[10:01 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "What do you mean by doing anything?"
[10:01 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "You mean your drugs?"
[10:01 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Yes."
[10:01 PM] crab slambopoulis: "For the fight.. it just makes sense."
[10:01 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: Her eyes widen "Kaija! Do you remember what she did to you last time?"
[10:02 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Just for the fight, Yavae"
[10:10 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "What if she hurts you?"
[10:11 PM] crab slambopoulis: "It's a risk I'm willing to take"
[10:11 PM] crab slambopoulis: Her hand moves to her cheek subconsciously
[10:12 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: She is silent for a few moments "...I wish you would not do this, but I will let you make your choices. I will do my best to stop her from harming you."
[10:19 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Thanks. This is what we need to do.. now uh.. I have to stop pretty soon to make sure I'm ready in time, so you should leave me here"
[10:22 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I can stay, and make sure you stay safe. I don't want to leave you in danger."
[10:27 PM] crab slambopoulis: "No, it'll be safer if you aren't here. Trust me."
[10:28 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "For you, or for me?"
[10:33 PM] crab slambopoulis: "For both of us"
[10:35 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Why? Does she hate me..?"
[10:42 PM] crab slambopoulis: "She hates everyone"
[10:44 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Then why is me being here more dangerous to you?"
[10:52 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Because she wants to be alone"
[10:55 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Why?"
[11:11 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I don't know"
[11:11 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I just know that she does"
[11:12 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I feel that that may be a large part of the problem, Kaija."
[11:23 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I know."
[11:23 PM] crab slambopoulis: "But I can't change it"
[11:24 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "But maybe I can. Or maybe we can. Together."
[11:25 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I guess.. but.. not now."
[11:26 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Why...?"
[11:26 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Just, not now."
[11:26 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Okay?"
[11:28 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: She looks worried "Kaija... Please. I wish you would open up to me."
[11:29 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I know, but.."
[11:30 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "But?"
[11:52 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I just.. I need to be alone"
[11:53 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Why?" She sounds worried
[11:53 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Because I don't want anyone to see me like this!"
September 2, 2016
[12:11 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, I will not risk your life for that reason!"
[12:12 AM] crab slambopoulis: "You don't get it.. I just.. I'll be fine! Just leave me be!"
[12:15 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I won't leave you in danger! What do you have to be so ashamed of?"
[12:17 AM] crab slambopoulis: "It doesn't matter!"
[12:26 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Yes it does! Whether you live or die matters to me!"
[12:37 AM] crab slambopoulis: "I won't die, damn it!"
[12:38 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I don't know that! And I don't want to risk your life for the sake of this! Why are you so ashamed of me seeing Kai?"
[12:40 AM] crab slambopoulis: "You don't have to see her! Why do you care so much?!"
[12:41 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I want to keep you alive and safe is why! Can't you tell me what's wrong if we're friends?"
[12:42 AM] crab slambopoulis: "I just.. I don't want anyone to get hurt."
[12:43 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, 'anyone' includes you. And if you get hurt and die here, who'll be there to save my ass when a real battle come by?"
[12:43 AM] crab slambopoulis: "I won't get hurt! I already said that!"
[12:45 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "And if there's no danger, then there's no harm in me staying too."
[12:46 AM] crab slambopoulis: "No danger for me, but Kai doesn't want anyone around!"
[12:48 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "And what do you plan to do when she needs to fight then? Do you think our allies will abandon you so she can rampage on her own? Do you think she will survive that?"
[12:49 AM] crab slambopoulis: "You have stuff to point her at"
[12:49 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "And if she decides to turn on her allies instead?"
[12:51 AM] crab slambopoulis: "I.. how the fuck is you staying here supposed to help that?"
[12:53 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I am going to talk to her."
[12:54 AM] crab slambopoulis: "No you aren't."
[1:00 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Why not?"
[1:00 AM] crab slambopoulis: "I just.. you don't need to see that. At all."
[1:01 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, I am willing to see all kinds of horrible things if it might help my friends."
[1:01 AM] crab slambopoulis: "It's not horrible for you, it's horrible for me."
[1:03 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Why?"
[1:30 AM] crab slambopoulis: "I'm terribly embarrassed!"
[1:46 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Embarrassed? What for? We're friends! We've been friends for years We've seen each other bare as the day we were born more times than I can count for crying out loud!"
[1:48 AM] crab slambopoulis: "This is different!"
[1:50 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "It doesn't matter what it is, there's nothing you can do that you should have to be ashamed about with me."
[1:53 AM] crab slambopoulis: She shakes her head
[1:53 AM] crab slambopoulis: "Just stop.."
[2:01 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Kaija, I am not leaving you in danger. That is final."
[2:02 AM] crab slambopoulis: "I'm not in danger."
[2:03 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I disagree after what she did to you last time. Have you forgotten your cheeks?"
[2:04 AM] crab slambopoulis: "W-what I look like doesn't matter.."
[11:23 AM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Yes it does, especially when someone is trying to mutilate you."
[1:54 PM] crab slambopoulis: "No. I won't get hurt too bad."
[1:55 PM] crab slambopoulis: "What happened to my face is just looks"
[1:55 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I don't want anyone laying a finger on you."
[1:55 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Why can't you just leave me to do this?
[1:56 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "You're my friend!"
[1:59 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Then trust me and let me do this on my own!"
[1:59 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I won't let you face it alone. That's not what friends do."
[2:00 PM] crab slambopoulis: "You're going to get hurt"
[2:01 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I can take it, you know me. They pulled enough metal out of me after the last battle to forge a whole new club if I wanted to."
[2:03 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I don't want to be responsible for that"
[2:03 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "You won't be. I will be. I accept that."
[2:03 PM] crab slambopoulis: "It'll be me doing it."
[2:04 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "No, any damage that happens to me will be because of Kai, and she will only hurt me if I choose to stay here. You are innocent."
[2:06 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I warned you..'
[2:07 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I accept the responsibility for this, Kaija. I will keep you safe."
[2:10 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Fine. I don't know how long it's gonna take for my stuff to wear off"
[2:10 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I'll stay however long it takes."
[2:12 PM] crab slambopoulis: "It's what happens after it's worn off that's the problem"
[2:13 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Don't worry, I can handle it." She smiles and ruffles Kaija's hair "I'll keep you safe. And once the battle is over, please- let's talk. It's been too long since we talked."
[2:16 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Fine.. we'll talk when it's over"
[2:17 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Alright. Now, let's wait. Want me to restrain you?"
[2:17 PM] crab slambopoulis: "No. That'll make it worse"
[2:17 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "How..?"
[2:18 PM] crab slambopoulis: "I'll hurt myself getting out of it"
[2:19 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Don't worry, I can hold her back."
[2:21 PM] crab slambopoulis: "That is really a bad idea"
[2:24 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I'm a fan of bad ideas."
[2:25 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Are you a fan of getting bitten and whatever the hell else?"
[2:25 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Nope, but I will do what I have to."
[2:27 PM] crab slambopoulis: "You don't have to restrain me, though."
[2:28 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Alright... But if she tries to hurt you, I will. There's no debating that."
[2:29 PM] crab slambopoulis: "Fine"



No comments:

Post a Comment