Monday, August 29, 2016

60.0.2: What a Wedding Is

Featuring: Vivianna, Sula

[5:29 PM] Spooky Mika: "You did?" She looks shocked.
[5:32 PM] Krillkado: Sula starts to stand up, but is surprised to find that Yavae is walking away from her own conversation, and sits back down, taking a slice of his own.
[5:39 PM] Krillkado: "It...was not exactly as she said, but...I did provoke her."
[5:41 PM] Spooky Mika: "Oh..s-so..do you like that?"
[5:46 PM] Krillkado: "...." Sula looked back out into the window, placing his elbows onto the table. "Truly, it felt horrible."
[5:50 PM] Spooky Mika: She lets out a deep breath. "Good..I don't think I could do anything to hurt you."
[5:59 PM] Krillkado: He takes a large bite out of the meat pie. "Dwabi, do not like struggling, or suffering...I did not know Ya-ve and her people were so different."
[6:01 PM] Spooky Mika: She watches him. "Do you know what a wedding is Sula? Did dwabi even have weddings?"
[6:04 PM] Krillkado: "What? Who has been telling you they do not?!" Sula gave her a strange look. "The Dwabi celebrate the changing moon, the flow of the tide, and every creature in our land. We do the same for when two hearts come together."
[6:06 PM] Spooky Mika: "So what is a wedding like then?"
[6:11 PM] Krillkado: Sula leans in, with a melancholy joy over his face. "It is a big, big feast. The whole city stops, and comes to join in Kwemo and Keiji-i. Everyone brings a blessing, even the smallest children...." Then his expression changes, and he looks down at the feast in front of him now. "....And the Shatu takes their promises, and sings them to the gods, so that their future will be Kwemo."(edited)
[6:24 PM] Spooky Mika: "That sounds wonderful Sula...our shall be somewhat like that then."
[6:28 PM] Krillkado: "No." He scoots his chair back, but then looks up at her and takes a hand in his. "We are in kingdom land...Tell me what a kingdom wedding looks like."
[6:33 PM] Spooky Mika: "Well..it is a big thing as well..the family of those getting married sit on two sides while the girl friends of the bride stand on her side and the guy friends of the groom stand on his side. The groom waits with happiness as a girl comes down the ail throwing flowers..ah this is held in a big place..a temple. Soon music picks up and the bride is finally walked out, her father by her side, giving her away..this is the first time the groom has seen his bride since the whole wedding starts as it's bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the big day. She she walks up and they are wed, sealing it with a kiss."
[6:34 PM] Krillkado: Sula closes his eyes, trying to picture it. "It sounds, like a dance..."(edited)
[6:36 PM] Spooky Mika: "It's very formal like a dance...but Sula..it's beautiful."
[6:38 PM] Krillkado: He opens his eyes, admiring her, and takes a quick bite of pie. "We will have to follow that form, then... But does it have to be a girl, throwing the flowers?"(edited)
[6:44 PM] Spooky Mika: "If you don't like it then no we don;t have to have that."
[6:45 PM] Krillkado: "Ha ha! No, no... It just sounded like something Jean-ni would do..."
[6:46 PM] Spooky Mika: "Well he is a noble..and I assume most noble wedding are very similar."
[6:51 PM] Krillkado: "Ha.." The Dwabi spins his plate idly. "Is your father a good dancer?"
[6:56 PM] Spooky Mika: "My father..." She looks at her strangely. "I've never seen him dance."
[6:58 PM] Krillkado: "He has to, give you away, yes? Is it difficult?"
[6:59 PM] Spooky Mika: She stares. "Sula my father can't do that..I'm disowned. I ran away...to find love."
[7:01 PM] Krillkado: "..Of course..." He blinks at her, then gives a sad smile. "Just like Sula-e."
[7:03 PM] Spooky Mika: "Yes..but I'm not sad..my family was bad and me leaving open my eyes to that."
[7:07 PM] Krillkado: "... maybe a Dwabi wedding would be better...Ommm..." He rests his chin in his hand, trying to think of a way to do this without just invoking more bad luck. "...I think I see why you wanted to be fiancée so fast. This will take a long time, ha ha ha."
[7:09 PM] Spooky Mika: She nods. "And I have to wed the first person I lay with, I'm so lucky it was with a man I already loved."
[8:06 PM] Krillkado: Sula lets out a sweet smile and a warm chuckle. "Half as lucky as me, sweetheart. I have to wed you."(edited)
[8:17 PM] Spooky Mika: "Leo was right..why was I scared you'd hide the fact that we are engaged..."
[8:29 PM] Krillkado: "Hide the engagement? Ha ha ha, no! That would only work if Vivi-e did it too." Sula runs a hand through his short black hair. "And I couldn't make you do that even if I wanted to, could I?"(edited)
[8:31 PM] Spooky Mika: She laughs. "You couldn't but somehow I just thought you weren't going to tell anyone..I was so happy when Leo told me you told him. It lets me know you're as excited as me to be engaged."
[8:39 PM] Krillkado: His response is a smirking nod. "It will be wonderful. I just hope that Leo-e is not, too hurt, by it...But that does not change my feelings."(edited)
[8:41 PM] Spooky Mika: She moves closer to him, letting her head lay on his shoulder. "Are you happy Sula?"
[8:49 PM] Krillkado: "With you, of course." Sula comes further away from the table, towards her. "There are, other things to be sad about, yes, but not my Vivi-e."
[8:51 PM] Spooky Mika: "I want to believe you but some part of me thinks...I..forced this on you.."
[8:58 PM] Krillkado: Sula lets his hands hang loosely in front of him, and turns to her. "If that is true of anyone, it is me. I am the one who gave you the truth of the Sulai, and told you that we would be married. No one forced me to do it...but love itself."
[8:59 PM] Spooky Mika: "What would have done if you had seen another?"
[9:05 PM] Krillkado: "...I wonder." Sula gave her neck a light rub. "Maybe I would have lied...Would you forgive me, then?"
[9:06 PM] Spooky Mika: "I...I..don't know..I think I'd be..mad..."
[9:10 PM] Krillkado: "Good." Sula sighed. "That would be a cruel thing to do to you...Truly, I'm glad to hear you would not let me."
[9:13 PM] Spooky Mika: She looks up at him. "But I think I would have stayed for as long as my heart was yours."
[9:16 PM] Krillkado: "With a liar?"
[9:18 PM] Spooky Mika: "I said I'd be mad but not mad enough to leave you because my heart would hurt to much."
[9:21 PM] Krillkado: "Well!" He turns around gently and gives her forehead a kiss. "I will not hurt your heart like that...if you do not hurt my body, ha ha."
[9:24 PM] Spooky Mika: She blushes. "I would never..unless you want me too." She gives him a wink, letting her dress ride up some.
[9:32 PM] Krillkado: His eyes narrow, as if to choke out all the light in them. "...Did Ya-ve teach you this, too?"
[9:34 PM] Spooky Mika: She pouts. "No it's something I'm doing on my own." He must have thought it weird.
[9:40 PM] Krillkado: Sula's voice lowers, and his legs stretch out. "...Maybe she needs to start learning from you.."
[9:45 PM] Spooky Mika: She quickly turns back to him, face growing hot but a smile grows and she stands cleaning up some, letting him get peaks of her thighs and chest as she cleans. It's only after she's done does she turn back around to give him a warm look. "Take me back to medbay Sula..I've grown...tired."
[9:46 PM] Krillkado: "Medbay?" He frowns playfully. "No, love...you look too, healthy, for that."
[9:48 PM] Spooky Mika: "Oh..maybe..but there where shall I go?"
[9:57 PM] Krillkado: "You are tired, aren't you, love?" Sula stands up, reaching his tight arms out to his sides like wings. "There is something I should tell you."(edited)
[10:00 PM] Spooky Mika: "What is it..and I'm not that tired.."
[10:02 PM] Krillkado: "Sula-e has slept on the floor for the past three nights, ha ha ha. I could not sleep in the bed...when it was so empty."
[10:04 PM] Spooky Mika: "Oh..so..you wouldn't mind if I..moved into your room?"
[10:08 PM] Krillkado: Sula starts closing the distance. "It would be Nanyo to waste a bed like that, don't you think?"(edited)
[10:10 PM] Spooky Mika: "Oh yes it would be very bad..such a big bed too..great for sleeping in." She moves closer to him as well.
[10:18 PM] Krillkado: Sula takes her hands. "Then we must get you and your things up to the room, yes?"(edited)
[10:20 PM] Spooky Mika: She nods. "That we must."
[10:22 PM] Krillkado: "We can, sleep, after that." He takes her to her own room on the way, and starts packing up things to carry. "Ba-bi! I did not know you had so many dresses, Vivi-e..."(edited)
[10:25 PM] Spooky Mika: "I..well it's what I wear Sula-e." She finishes up packing. "Does your room have space for my things?"
[10:29 PM] Krillkado: The Dwabi looks down at his sole uniform, albeit carefully maintained, as he begins carrying her baggage up the stairs. "It's nearly empty, love. Perfect for us, truly."(edited)
[10:33 PM] Spooky Mika: She follows. "I had planned to move in with you some tine ago but things happened.."
[10:35 PM] Krillkado: "Twice, yes? I asked you in the cave, then when we became fiancée..." He hung up a new, yet familiar, red dress in the closet. "But you won't get away this time, ha ha ha."
[10:37 PM] Spooky Mika: Her face dawns a small blush as she spots the dress before she continues to add her things with his. "It only took a horrible invasion for us to finally live togehter."
[10:40 PM] Krillkado: With his bag empty, Sula pauses to look out the window. Eastward...towards the invading army. "Vivi-e...Where would you like to live?"
[10:43 PM] Spooky Mika: She hmms and thinks. "Somewhere warm and green, a place where our children can pick flowers and climbs trees...somewhere we can raises animals who live as happy as we do."
[10:50 PM] Krillkado: He turns back to her, giving an encouraging embrace, as much for his own sake as for hers. "Then we will find that. Somewhere in this land, to call home." Sula kisses her neck softly.(edited)
[10:53 PM] Spooky Mika: "Mmm..I hope so dearest." She brings him down for a slow deep kiss.
[11:03 PM] Krillkado: His arms tighten into an adamant grip as he lowers her onto the bed. The rest of the moving in could wait. "Keibele, you sweet, sweet woman..." His face flared as they kissed.(edited)
[11:25 PM] Spooky Mika: -timeskipe-
[11:29 PM] Spooky Mika: She yawns sitting up some...Oh she would never get use to how good it all felt. "Keibele Sula-e"
[11:36 PM] Krillkado: Managing to stay conscious this time, Sula looks up at Vivianna, scrunching his eyes in and out. "My love...mmpgh..."
[11:41 PM] Krillkado: He drags himself back towards the head of the bed. "You drive me mad, Vivi-e..."
[11:43 PM] Spooky Mika: She let's out a purr of contentness. "Moving in was a great idea." She stretches before laying her head down on his chest.
[11:45 PM] Krillkado: "..what a wonderful invasion.."
[11:48 PM] Spooky Mika: She grins "Rest up some dearest while I finish moving since we...got a little caught up in each other..." She gives him a quick peck before getting up, nude, to finish.
[11:53 PM] Krillkado: "I don't mind-.." Sula raises a hand to try to help, or stop her, but lowers it weakly as she slips away, and simply stares. "..i think this one is my favorite dress."(edited)
August 30, 2016
[12:05 AM] Spooky Mika: She laughs. "Ah but I'm not wearing anything....ohhh..?" Vivi stops to show off some before really finishing her job...her smiles was the brightest it's ever been.
[12:09 AM] Krillkado: He nods approvingly at her little performance. "You are very pretty, Vivi-e." And yet her shining smile was what captured his attention the most.(edited)
[2:54 PM] Spooky Mika: "R-really? You think I'm pretty."
[2:56 PM] Krillkado: "Always, love." Sula sits up a little. "And right now, too.."(edited)
[3:01 PM] Spooky Mika: She blushes. "You can be a dirty old man."
[3:05 PM] Krillkado: He shots her a shameless wink. "Only for you..." Then Sula looks around at the empty bags. "...you work fast, ha."(edited)
[3:06 PM] Spooky Mika: "Well I wanted to lay back down."
[3:07 PM] Krillkado: Sula lifts up the blanket, sliding over to one side of the bed and smiling to her.
[3:12 PM] Spooky Mika: She crawls in, cuddling up to him.
[3:14 PM] Krillkado: "How are you still this warm?" He pulls her in close, wrapping the blanket around them both.(edited)
[3:17 PM] Spooky Mika: "Mmm what do you mean?"
[3:19 PM] Krillkado: Sula runs a hand down her back. "Shouldn't you feel...colder? After being up like this?"(edited)
[3:24 PM] Spooky Mika: "No? Do you think something's wrong?"
[3:26 PM] Krillkado: He shakes his head. "It feels nice."
[3:28 PM] Spooky Mika: She hums. "Mmmm it does."
[3:34 PM] Krillkado: "...Kwemo.." The Dwabi felt at peace here, with her, as if they were floating. along a river. He let a gentle sigh out through his nostrils.
[3:35 PM] Spooky Mika: She links hands while she starts to drift off.
[3:36 PM] Spooky Mika: ==END RP==



No comments:

Post a Comment