Monday, August 29, 2016

60.0.3: Be Your Beloved's Equal

Featuring: Yavae, Leodin

August 29, 2016
[5:59 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: Meanwhile, as Yavae and Leodin left the kitchen and the conversation inside
[6:05 PM] REWlego: "So... I think we should let them talk alone."
[6:07 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Indeed, they need time to spend together and be romantic."
[6:07 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I have learned that outsiders like to do such things alone."
[6:09 PM] REWlego: "Outsiders? As in, not from the Fire Tribe?"
[6:09 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Yes."
[6:10 PM] REWlego: "I have never really heard much about the Fire Tribe... Where are they from?"
[6:11 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "A far-off land. I sailed here so I could spend some time on my own. Well, with Kaija at least."
[6:13 PM] REWlego: "Kaija... I don't really know her very well."
[6:13 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "She is my lady-in-waiting, my bodyguard, and my closest friend."
[6:15 PM] REWlego: "And she came with you here... That shows a lot of loyalty."
[6:16 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "It's her doing her job, I expected nothing less from her."
[6:19 PM] REWlego: "How did you two meet?"
[6:20 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Many years ago she killed a man attempting to assassinate me."
[6:22 PM] REWlego: "Wow... Why would someone by trying to assassinate you?"
[6:36 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Is such a thing not to be expected for royalty?"
[6:36 PM] REWlego: "Royalty? What do you mean?"
[6:37 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I am first child of the chieftain of the Fire Tribe."
[6:39 PM] REWlego: "O-oh..." He quickly bows and stands back up. "Uh... Is bowing a custom in the Fire Tribe, or...?"
[6:39 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: She laughs "Trust me, you will know when I wish you to show me respect."
[6:40 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Though this is a welcome change of pace." She says jokingly
[6:46 PM] REWlego: "I'm sorry about the way I treated you so long ago... That was no way to treat royalty."
[6:47 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I prefer you treat me based on me, not on my family."
[6:47 PM] REWlego: He nods. "Of course."
[6:48 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "So, mind if I ask something?"
[6:48 PM] REWlego: "Not at all. Go ahead."
[6:49 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Why did you want to leave that room? I wanted to give them some privacy. Were you upset at the discussion?"
[6:50 PM] REWlego: "It was just a bit... awkward."
[6:51 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Mind elaborating?"
[6:53 PM] REWlego: "Well, I didn't really want to talk about your love advice to Vivi, or Sula's strange preferences... It's really none of my business."
[6:54 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Because of the content, or because of who it's about?"
[6:56 PM] REWlego: "I guess the content mostly?"
[6:58 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, just making sure."
[6:59 PM] REWlego: "I'm over Vivi, if that's what you're trying to ask... I just needed time to realize that she wasn't the person for me."
[7:00 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Excellent! Now you can move on and find someone who is better for you."
[7:01 PM] REWlego: "Heh.. I'm working on it."
[7:04 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Good. I would hate to hear that you simply decided to wallow in grief and self-pity."
[7:05 PM] REWlego: "Uh, no..."
[7:06 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Great!" She smiles and pats him on the back
[7:08 PM] REWlego: "Um, thanks...? But, I don't really want any advice. Vivi is helping with that."
[7:11 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "What, you don't trust my advice? Rude. It got Vivi a fiance, didn't it?"
[7:13 PM] REWlego: "Oh, I didn't mean to be rude. I just meant that Vivi is offering me advice, so I'm going to follow hers."
[7:14 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "A wise warrior takes wisdom from all sources."
[7:14 PM] REWlego: "Alright then, why don't we find a place to sit and I'll listen."
[7:17 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "No need! We can talk while walking."
[7:17 PM] REWlego: "Okay... Well, where should we start?"
[7:19 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Easy! The basics! Be honest, be brave, be loyal!"
[7:21 PM] REWlego: "I... I think I've been doing that..."
[7:21 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Good. Never falter in any of them, for even a second."
[7:22 PM] REWlego: "That's still pretty vague though..."
[7:22 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I left out the most important one."
[7:23 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Be your beloved's equal."
[7:24 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "If you are above them and do not help them to your level, then to be with them is a cruelty. If you are below them and do not strive to reach their level, then to be with them is neglectful and cowardly."
[7:25 PM] REWlego: "Hm... How do I know if I'm on her level or not?"
[7:26 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "It is not a matter of intelligence, or strength, or skill, it is a matter of spirit and will. To be on the level of another is to look into their eyes and see a fire equal to your own burning within them."
[7:28 PM] REWlego: "Huh... I've never really thought about it like that."(edited)
[7:32 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "See? Already learning new things."
[7:38 PM] REWlego: "Well then... What next?"
[7:40 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "What next? Well, do you know the girl or man already?"
[7:41 PM] REWlego: "Y-yeah...."
[7:42 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Then it's simple! Be honest! Tell them how you feel, make your intentions clear!" She says with a wide grin "Like I said, be honest, loyal, and brave!"
[7:42 PM] REWlego: "I don't know.. I feel like it might be too soon."
[7:44 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Tell them, don't expect them to accept your feelings right away, but make it clear what your intentions are."
[7:45 PM] REWlego: "That just... Doesn't seem like something I should do right now..."
[7:45 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Why not?" She looks a bit disapointed
[7:46 PM] REWlego: "Well, she has a lot to deal with right now..."
[7:46 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Who is it?"
[7:48 PM] REWlego: "Wouldn't you like to know?"
[7:48 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I would keep it secret! I swear it!"
[7:51 PM] REWlego: "W-well... Why do you want to know anyway?"
[7:52 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "So I can help, obviously."
[7:52 PM] REWlego: "I... I don't know..."
[7:54 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Well, I can't help if you won't follow my advice."
[7:55 PM] REWlego: "Do you really want to help me?"
[7:56 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "If I didn't I wouldn't say I did."
[7:57 PM] REWlego: "Um.. Okay..." He glances around to make sure nobody is there. "It.. It's Lady Ellis." he whispers(edited)
[7:57 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Huh? The princess?" She says, not very surprised
[7:58 PM] REWlego: "Yes, the princess. Now, please don't tell anyone."
[7:58 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Well, you have to tell her now, idiot!" She says, sounding honestly annoyed at him
[7:59 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Do you know nothing of royal custom? In my land it is extremely rude to seek to court royalty without telling them so, and I doubt that's much different here!"(edited)
[8:00 PM] REWlego: "B-but.. What if she gets mad at me?"
[8:02 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Do you think she would be any less mad at you if you lied about your feelings for even longer?"
[8:02 PM] REWlego: " I wouldn't really say I'm lying.."
[8:04 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "You are not being honest with her about your heart, and you are not being brave enough to be yourself, and you are not being loyal enough to her to let her know the truth. You are breaking literally every rule."
[8:05 PM] REWlego: "Oh..."
[8:10 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "So, what will you do about it?"
[8:11 PM] REWlego: "I'll tell her... At some point..."
[8:11 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "No. As soon as possible."
[8:11 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "Not "at some point", Leodin."
[8:12 PM] REWlego: "..... Okay"
[8:13 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: She grins "Hop to it!" And smacks him on the back as a kind of congratulations
[8:13 PM] REWlego: "Um... Thanks."
[8:15 PM] Spooky DiurnalKnight!: "I'm going to finish my food. If you haven't told her by the time we leave the castle I may have to take the liberty of telling her for you myself." She dives out an open window, lands on a nearby roof of another part of the castle, and walks off eating her pie
[8:16 PM] REWlego: That's my trick...
[8:16 PM] REWlego: Leodin leaves, wondering when and where to find Ellis.
[8:26 PM] REWlego: ===RP END?===



No comments:

Post a Comment