Wednesday, August 31, 2016

61: Much Naughtier

Featuring: Leodin, Ariana


August 31, 2016
[5:36 PM] REWlego: Before going to find Ellis, Leodin heads up to the roof of the castle to clear his head and figure out what he should do. He kneels at the edge, feeling the breeze on his face, enjoying the peace and quiet.
[5:44 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana climbed up onto the roof, looking for a good spot to spy on people. The first thing she sees is Leodin sitting on the edge about 5 meters away Damn it! What's he doing here? she puts her hood on and sneaks past behind him. Just before she's made it past a knife falls out of her cloak and bounces onto the floor(edited)
[5:46 PM] REWlego: Leodin senses the person coming behind him before the knife falls. He pulls out his own knife and quickly turns around and points it at her. "Oh... It's you."
[5:49 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Put the knife away boy, I wouldn't want to see you get hurt... Yet" she takes off her hood
[5:50 PM] REWlego: He puts it away. "Really? I thought you weren't to fond of me after the whole prison thing."
[5:52 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Oh don't get me wrong boy, I still hate you, it's just that I have someone to look after now and i can't look after them in a jail cell"
[5:56 PM] REWlego: "Oh? Who's that, if you don't mind me asking?"
[5:57 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You don't need to know my business pal"
[5:58 PM] REWlego: "Okay, okay. I wasn't expecting any company up here, so sorry about pulling a knife on you."
[6:06 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You better be sorry scumbag. And apologise for putting me in jail too!"
[6:09 PM] REWlego: "Well, you did try to kill my friend... I'm not quite ready to apologise for that yet."
[6:10 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You haven't got many years left to live boy, so you better start apologising now"
[6:11 PM] REWlego: "The apology will come when it's deserved."
[6:13 PM] Wyvern Lord: "And you'll die when you deserve it" shes clearly getting very angry at leodins constant refusal
[6:16 PM] REWlego: "No need to be so cheerful.." He sits at the edge again, looking out towards the horizon.
[6:20 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Listen to me human, you should always treat a dragon well, especially one that is a lady"
[6:21 PM] REWlego: "Well then, Lady Ariana, would you like to join me?" He motions to a spot on the roof next to him.
[6:23 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Sure" this gives me a good opportunity to find out more about what that vivi girl and her master are planning ariana sits next to Leodin, uncomfortably close(edited)
[6:26 PM] REWlego: "I like to come up here sometimes... Just to look out, and feel the wind on your face... It's quite calming."
[6:29 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yeah it is I guess, so anyway, what have you and your pals done recently?" she puts her hand on his leg "Gone on any long trips? You can tell me, I won't tell anyone else"
[6:32 PM] REWlego: He shifts awkwardly, but decides not to jump to conclusions and assumes it's just something she does. "N-no... no trips. I haven't gone anywhere else since I came to Amaterasu."
[6:35 PM] Wyvern Lord: she counters his shift away with a shift of her own and leans into him "Met any strange people? Tall weird looking ones? You can tell me handsome" hes gotta crack sooner or later
[6:37 PM] REWlego: He looks like he appreciates the flattery, but then his expression changes. "Ariana... last time you acted this way, you wanted to find out where Vivianna was. I hope you're not trying the same trick again."
[6:42 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Trick? I'm not trying to trick you, I'm just wanting to learn about you and your friends. They seem like such nice people" she stares at him while saying this, an innocent expression on her face
[6:44 PM] REWlego: He tries for a slight smile and then it disappears. "What about them would you like to know..."
[6:47 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Just the usual friend stuff, favourite food, activity, where they go on weekends"
[6:49 PM] REWlego: "Why....?"
[6:51 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'm especially interested in that vivi girl. I want to talk to her dwabi slave"
[6:53 PM] REWlego: "Slave?! He's nobody's slave! He's a retainer!" He instantly shuts his mouth, afraid of what she could do with that information.
[7:07 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Wait are you telling me he's not a slave? Is he her retainer or... Is he your retainer?" hes in on it too it seems, if I keep it up he'll crack and tell me all his masters plans(edited)
[7:08 PM] REWlego: "He's not her retainer, I'll tell you that. The rest is none of your business."
[7:12 PM] Wyvern Lord: "So he is your retainer huh? You must be some big shot lord where you're from" she touches his face face rubbing commences and moves much closer to him "Cute, powerful and mysterious. You have it all huh?" he's going to spill the beans, I just know he is
[7:14 PM] REWlego: "Um... I suppose so..."
[7:20 PM] Wyvern Lord: "So Mr mysterious, you got any places where you guys just like to hang out? Talk, meet some friends" ive got him.
[7:23 PM] REWlego: "Well, there's not many places to go here in the castle... I like to come up here sometimes though. There's no meeting place that I know of." What's she doing? I don't think this information can hurt anyone, right?
[7:26 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Does the dwabi have any special places to go?"
[7:26 PM] REWlego: "Uh... His room? I don't really know."
[7:31 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Where's his room? I want to pay him a visit"
[7:32 PM] REWlego: "Yeah, not so fast, Ariana. I barely even know you, I'm not going to show you were to find Sula's room."
[7:56 PM] Wyvern Lord: ugh I didn't want to do this, but here goes nothing "Please Tell me. I'll make it worth your time..." she moves her head close to leodins, so close they are almost touching "Do it for me" she whispers to him
[7:57 PM] REWlego: "And if I don't?" He doesn't whisper, but he lowers his voice.
[7:58 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You won't get this, you loved it last time I did it too you"
[7:59 PM] REWlego: "And what makes you think that?"
[8:00 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You could hardly talk, heck you can hardly talk now"
[8:04 PM] REWlego: Leodin is glad he has the mask on, because his eyes actually would show that he's afraid of what Ariana will do, since he doesn't actually know where Sula's room is. "You mean when you tried to beat me up?"
[8:06 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Oh darling, you know what I mean... If you really wanted, we can do something much naughtier..." eww.. I can't believe I just said that
[8:08 PM] REWlego: eww.. I can't believe she just said that "Just so that you can find Sula's room? You're desperate, aren't you?" He smirks
[8:12 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Ah fuck it, even I can't go any further than this. It's too gross" she pushes him away and gets up "I'll find out where they live by myself" She jumps up and turns to Leodin "This didn't happen... And tell your pals to stay away from the little girl"
[8:14 PM] REWlego: "Ha! I knew it!" He stands up. "You're a good actor, Ariana."
[8:19 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Why thank you, now piss off"
[8:20 PM] REWlego: "And same to you." He bows dramatically.
[8:23 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Goodbye human scum" she turns and leaves "If you want me and I know you do I'll be in my room"
[8:24 PM] REWlego: "Ha! And where's your room?"
[8:28 PM] Wyvern Lord: "In the big ward, just listen for the sounds of 2 people going at it coming from one of the rooms, 2 rooms down from that is mine" She starts scaling back down "I'll be waiting for you"
[8:29 PM] REWlego: Leodin sits back down at the ledge and doesn't respond. What just happened....?
[8:36 PM] Wyvern Lord: ==RP END?==



No comments:

Post a Comment