Monday, August 29, 2016

60.0.1: Act More Romantic

Featuring: Vivianna, Leodin, Yavae, Sula


[8:56 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: ====RP END====
August 29, 2016
[12:45 PM] Spooky Mika: Vivianna yawns as she rubs her eyes. She poked at one of the light scars she had...ah...axes tend to leave scars don't they..she frown...still it would only be another day before she could leave medbay and that make her gain a little smile.
[12:52 PM] REWlego: Leodin remembers Sula telling him about Vivianna getting hurt, and wants to check on her. It's been a while since he's seen his friend, and feels that if he doesn't see her soon, they may start to grow apart... That's not possible. Leodin won't allow that to happen. He hurried to the med-bay, assuming she'll be there. He doesn't know what to say to her, but is eager to see her again. He makes his way there and finds her room. He opens the door quietly, just in case she's sleeping.
[12:53 PM] Spooky Mika: She looks up at the sound, blinking in surprise at seeing Leo. "Hello, haven't seen you in a long time."
[12:54 PM] REWlego: "I know. It's good to see you again though." He walks over and gives her a gentle hug.
[12:57 PM] Spooky Mika: She smiles and hugs back. "I'm glad you're not hurt."
[1:06 PM] REWlego: "Thank you." He pulls up a chair and sits next to her bed. "So.. How did all of this happen? Sula said you went to the raid, but left out the details."
[1:09 PM] Spooky Mika: "Oh..ah..I guess I wasn't paying attention and ran into an axe." She giggles. "I-It..wasn't pleasant and I'm just glad I'm alive."
[1:10 PM] REWlego: He gives a weird smile. "What's so funny about that?"
[1:12 PM] Spooky Mika: "Nothing really."
[1:13 PM] REWlego: He pokes her jokingly. "Then what was that laugh for?
[1:14 PM] Spooky Mika: "To brighten the mood Leo."
[1:15 PM] REWlego: "You've always been good at that..." He smiles
[1:15 PM] Spooky Mika: "Good because you were looking a little gloomy. So...what's been going on with you?"
[1:17 PM] REWlego: "To be completely honest, not much really... I used to just stand guard to make sure no monsters came to the castle. Now none ever seem to show up."
[1:19 PM] Spooky Mika: "Hmm sounds a little boring. Anything else?"
[1:20 PM] REWlego: "Every once in a while I got to talk with someone when I was on break."
[1:21 PM] Spooky Mika: She pouts. "And here I thought you were off having an adventure."
[1:22 PM] REWlego: "Sorry I'm not very exciting..." He shows a sad expression before smiling again. "I did get to have dinner with Princess Ellis though."
[1:25 PM] Spooky Mika: "OHHH! How was that?"
[1:28 PM] REWlego: "It was really nice. I mean, she was really nice... Which made the dinner nice... I guess?"
[1:30 PM] Spooky Mika: "Hmm...she was just nice?"
[1:32 PM] REWlego: "Um... what else do you want me to say?"
[1:32 PM] Spooky Mika: She pouts. "Did you like her?"
[1:33 PM] REWlego: "We went over this already Vivi!"
[1:38 PM] Spooky Mika: "Well..I know but she's nice, pretty, and young...a good match for you I think."
[1:40 PM] REWlego: He smiles nervously. "Okay..."
[1:42 PM] Spooky Mika: "Leo please...what is wrong with her?"
[1:46 PM] REWlego: "There's no problem with her, I... I... I just don't think it will work out, okay?"
[1:51 PM] Spooky Mika: "Ah..I..I guess if you feel like that.."
[1:53 PM] REWlego: "Well, I just don't know how she feels..."
[1:53 PM] Spooky Mika: "Oh so you do like her..well just start spending more time with her."
[1:53 PM] REWlego: "I... I didn't say that!"
[1:54 PM] Spooky Mika: She laughs. "You're so cute Leo. I don't see how she couldn't like you."
[1:55 PM] REWlego: "I just don't know what to do..."
[1:56 PM] Spooky Mika: "Act more romantic around her."
[1:57 PM] REWlego: "How do I do that?"
[1:58 PM] Spooky Mika: "Hmm well start to be more touchy, light touches on her hands and arms, make them look accidents though."
[1:59 PM] REWlego: "Um... okay..."
[2:02 PM] Spooky Mika: "Oh and giving her things, small things like flowers, or sweets she likes."
[2:02 PM] REWlego: "She does like Rhylias... Maybe I should get some for her?"
[2:03 PM] Spooky Mika: "Oh! I like them too! In fact that will be the name of my first daughter. You should get her some then."(edited)
[2:06 PM] REWlego: "You'll name your daughter Rhylia? The name's really pretty."
[2:07 PM] Spooky Mika: "I know." She rubs her stomach. "Those flowers are the same color as my hair."
[2:09 PM] REWlego: He smiles. "I guess anything related to Rhylias are pretty then."
[2:10 PM] Spooky Mika: She giggles. "I guess so. Ah the first necklace Sula gave me has Rhylias petals on it.."
[2:11 PM] REWlego: "Is that the one Lady Ellis has?"
[2:11 PM] Spooky Mika: "......"
[2:12 PM] REWlego: He tilts his head to the side, waiting for an answer.
[2:13 PM] Spooky Mika: "It is."
[2:15 PM] REWlego: "Oh..." He puts his hand on hers. "Do you want me to get it back?" Even though it will ruin my chances with her...
[2:15 PM] Spooky Mika: "......No."
[2:18 PM] REWlego: "Well, if there's anything else I can do..."
[2:19 PM] Spooky Mika: "T-There's nothing..anyway..I'm engaged now!"
[2:19 PM] REWlego: "I've heard! I'm so happy for you!"
[2:23 PM] Spooky Mika: "You heard? S-Sula told you?"
[2:24 PM] REWlego: "Yeah..."
[2:25 PM] Spooky Mika: "I-I'm so glad! I was scared he wanted to hide it!"
[2:27 PM] REWlego: "Why would he want to hide it? Who would want to hide being married to you?
[2:28 PM] Spooky Mika: "I don't know..Sula can be strange at times..though his strangeness makes me love him more."
[2:30 PM] REWlego: "That's good.. I think."
[2:33 PM] Spooky Mika: "So yeah we're getting wed!"
[2:33 PM] REWlego: "I'll be invited to the wedding, right?"
[2:37 PM] Spooky Mika: "Of Course! You'll be in it!"
[2:37 PM] REWlego: "What do you mean 'I'll be in it'?"
[2:39 PM] Spooky Mika: "I mean you'll be part of it..like a groomsmen."
[2:39 PM] REWlego: "Isn't that kind of up to Sula to decide too?"(edited)
[2:41 PM] Spooky Mika: "Oh yes but I get a say as well."
[2:44 PM] REWlego: "Well, thank you."
[2:45 PM] Spooky Mika: "I would say you would be best man but..Sula..and you."
[2:45 PM] REWlego: "I think things are getting better."
[2:46 PM] Spooky Mika: "That's really good then."
[2:46 PM] REWlego: "I'll be looking forward to it." He smiles again.
[2:53 PM] Spooky Mika: "Me too but..do Dwabi even have weddings?
[2:53 PM] REWlego: He shrugs
[2:54 PM] Spooky Mika: "Oh..y-you don't know..ah."
[2:56 PM] REWlego: "Do you want to have a wedding? I mean like, a traditional one?"
[3:01 PM] Spooky Mika: "Yes."
[3:02 PM] REWlego: "Well, you just need to ask him! Even if Dwabi don't have traditional weddings, I'm sure you'll reach a compromise."
[3:02 PM] Spooky Mika: "You're right! I..he does know what a wedding is right?"
[3:09 PM] REWlego: "Heh. I would hope so!"
[3:11 PM] Spooky Mika: "I really need to ask now.."
[3:11 PM] REWlego: "Do you want me to go tell him to come here."
[3:17 PM] Spooky Mika: "You know where he is?"
[3:18 PM] REWlego: "Not at the moment, but I can go find him."
[3:20 PM] Spooky Mika: "We'll find him together then."
[3:25 PM] REWlego: "Are you feeling well enough to go out looking for him?"
[3:26 PM] Spooky Mika: "I've been in medbay enough, lets go."
[3:28 PM] REWlego: He reaches out a hand to help her up.
[3:31 PM] Spooky Mika: She takes it. "Thanks."
[3:32 PM] REWlego: "Okay, let me know if anything starts to hurt."
[3:33 PM] Spooky Mika: "I'll be ok Leo."
[3:39 PM] REWlego: "Okay!" He hugs her with one arm as they walk out.
[3:39 PM] Spooky Mika: "Ah..I'm hungry!"
[3:40 PM] REWlego: "Hm... Me too."
[3:41 PM] Spooky Mika: "I bet Sula is too..he hates the food here."
[3:42 PM] REWlego: "What does he get to eat then?"
[3:42 PM] Spooky Mika: "I..I don't know
[3:45 PM] REWlego: "Well, maybe we'll find him later. Let's go eat."
[3:45 PM] Spooky Mika: "Well I was going to make something...ah maybe he'll smell it."
[3:46 PM] REWlego: "Oh you're going to cook? Where do you get the ingredients?"
[3:46 PM] Spooky Mika: "The kitchen of course."
[3:47 PM] REWlego: "I didn't know they'd let you do that... They are feeding everyone in the castle... I'm surprised you can get some extras."
[3:48 PM] Spooky Mika: I meant...lets sneak into the kitchen to make something."
[3:48 PM] REWlego: "Oh... I don't know..."
[3:49 PM] Spooky Mika: "Please Leo." She gives him puppydog eyes.
[3:51 PM] REWlego: He pushes her playfully. "Fine! But if we get caught I'm gonna make sure you never forget!"
[3:52 PM] Spooky Mika: She hugs him. "Thanks Leo! Lets go!"
[3:53 PM] REWlego: "I'll follow you!"
[3:55 PM] Spooky Mika: She grins, leading him to the kitchen.
[3:55 PM] REWlego: Leodin can't help but smile as he follows her.
[3:56 PM] Spooky Mika: She looks around, trying to quiet her giggles as they sneak in.
[3:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Inside the kitchen, Yavae is already lounging around eating a large lamb shank
[3:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh, hey Vivi."
[3:57 PM] Spooky Mika: "Yavae! I haven't seen you in awhile!"
[3:59 PM] REWlego: "Oh, uh... Hi Yavae."
[3:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh, Leodin too. You two snagging food too?"
[4:01 PM] Spooky Mika: "Well I was going to cook something."
[4:01 PM] REWlego: "I'm with her" He points a thumb at Vivi.(edited)
[4:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ooooh what're you cooking?"
[4:06 PM] Spooky Mika: "I don't know yet, I don't know what this kitchen has."
[4:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I just found some meat to eat, there's all sorts of other stuff."
[4:07 PM] Spooky Mika: "Well I'll go look." She heads in to find things.
[4:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, how'v you been now that Vivi's with the Dwabi?" She says to Leodin
[4:08 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks over to Yavae. "Eh, things with Sula are getting better, but if Vivianna is happy, then I'm happy."
[4:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good, I would look down on you if you whined about it."
[4:11 PM] REWlego: "So... Does that mean you don't look down on me? I mean, physically you do because you're taller but... You get what I mean."
[4:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, less than before." She says in a teasing tone
[4:12 PM] Spooky Mika: "I think I could make Ham and Mashed Potato Pot Pie, how does that sound?"
[4:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Can I eat some?" She says with an eager tone and a grin
[4:13 PM] REWlego: "Sounds good to me!"
[4:14 PM] Spooky Mika: "Of course!" She ties a apron on and smiles. "I missed cooking."
[4:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Need any help?"
[4:15 PM] Spooky Mika: "No I don't think so."
[4:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, tell me if you do." She goes back to eating
[4:18 PM] Spooky Mika: She starts to hurrying around in the kitchen.
[4:20 PM] REWlego: "So what have you been up to?" He turns back to face Yavae.
[4:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Mostly fighting. I still have a big bag of all the weapons they pulled out of me after the last fight."
[4:23 PM] REWlego: "Oh... That sounds painful... But I'be always assumed you don't feel pain, so..."
[4:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She laughs "I feel it, I just ignore it."
[4:28 PM] REWlego: "Huh... That kind of skill might be useful..."
[4:29 PM] Spooky Mika: The food starts to smell good
[4:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She sniffs, her mouth watering a bit
[4:35 PM] Spooky Mika: "It's a good thing they did have all this meat."
[4:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae begins humming a tune as she awaits the food
[4:41 PM] Spooky Mika: "Almost done guys!"
[4:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Great!"
[4:44 PM] Spooky Mika: She sighs...where was Sula anyway."
[4:49 PM] Spooky Mika: She finally cuts the pie, bringing two plates out.
[4:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Food food food food!" She chants as it is brought
[4:50 PM] REWlego: "That looks delicious!"
[4:51 PM] Spooky Mika: "I'm glad! It's a little hot so be careful."
[4:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Without regard for the heat warning Yavae begins eating immediately
[4:57 PM] Krillkado: With a sudden drop, Sula's fingers cling to the edge of the window as he begins to pull himself into the kitchen. Hopefully this way, he could skip the lines and get straight to a taste of the first tasty meal he'd caught a whiff of in a long time....
[4:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae mumbles something past her mouthful of food
[4:58 PM] Spooky Mika: Vivianna nibbles on her slice. "Leo aren't you going to eat yours?"
[4:58 PM] Krillkado: Sula pulls himself up into view, and waves at the supposed strangers already eating. "Kwemo, everyone!"
[4:59 PM] REWlego: He nods towards the direction of Sula
[4:59 PM] Spooky Mika: "Sula?"
[5:02 PM] Krillkado: "...Vivi-e! I should have known it was you." With a wide grin, he takes another whiff of the pie, and rolls onto the kitchen floor before standing up.
[5:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You want some of Vivi's pie too? It's tasty." She says after swallowing
[5:03 PM] REWlego: Leodin starts eating after witnessing the sudden introduction of the window Dwabi.
[5:05 PM] Spooky Mika: This whole thing felt a little strange but she cuts another slice and places it down on the table for him.
[5:07 PM] Krillkado: "Mm..thank you." Sula takes the seat, smiling at her before devouring half the slice, humming as he swallows. "..It's tasty, truly."
[5:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "So, I have heard rumors that you two are together now?"
[5:08 PM] Spooky Mika: She smiles and nods. "We are engaged."
[5:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Excellent! Did you take my advice on how to seduce him?"
[5:10 PM] Krillkado: "...Hghuu?" Sula looks over at Vivianna, confused, with the rest of the pie still in his mouth.
[5:11 PM] Spooky Mika: "!!!!" She looks away, face hot.
[5:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Aha! I told you it would work!"
[5:14 PM] Krillkado: Gulping down the last of it...Sula looks glibly to Yavae. "It seems you are, a very good teacher, then, ha ha."
[5:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Just remember, we still will need him battle-ready eventually, so don't go too rough on him."
[5:17 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks like he wants to leave the room.
[5:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Something wrong, Leodin?"
[5:20 PM] REWlego: "Uh.. This is just an awkward conversation."
[5:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why..?"
[5:22 PM] Krillkado: Sula nods to Leodin. "It is strange, to talk of...battle...at a time like this. Kwemo he Nanyo."(edited)
[5:23 PM] Spooky Mika: "Battle-ready? I wouldn't hurt him."
[5:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Huh...? Then how do you fulfill his desire to feel intense pain for the purpose of his own pleasure?"
[5:25 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands up. "I'll let you continue this conversation, but I think I'm going to leave now."
[5:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Suit yourself, Leodin."
[5:26 PM] Spooky Mika: She looks confused. "He..likes that?"
[5:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes, didn't I tell you?"
[5:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "He tried to trick me into beating him for his own pleasure a while ago."
[5:27 PM] Krillkado: "..I am not familiar with the philoso-phi of your people, Ya-vey, but you do not speak of the Dwa--" Sula stops, recalling the last time they met. "...what?"
[5:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin backs up towards the exit.
[5:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'll just leave the lovebirds to do as they will alone." She takes another slice and goes to leave with Leodin



No comments:

Post a Comment