Friday, September 2, 2016

63: I Couldn't Protect You

Featuring: Claire, Versailles

September 2, 2016
[2:34 PM] Sabanrab: Feeling lightheadedly refreshed, Claire slowly opened her heavy eyelids to find herself in the infirmary bed
[2:38 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Laying at the foot of her bed is a disheveled Versailles with medicines scattered around him.
[2:39 PM] Sabanrab: "Versailles?" She tries to get up, but her body is still weak from all the rest
[2:40 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Wha-I'm here." He jolts up, rubbing his eyes.
[2:41 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He blinks a couple of times and looks at Claire. "Claire! You're awake!"
[2:41 PM] Sabanrab: "I-I am, but...What happened?"
[2:43 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Well, you collapsed by the well. I brought you here and you've been out for a while!"
[2:44 PM] Sabanrab: "A while? How long?" her voice already filled with worry from "collapsed"
[2:46 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "About 2 days. I'm just glad you're awake." He hugs her close.
[2:47 PM] Sabanrab: "Right, but, what happened to me? I wouldn't normally sleep for 2 days.."
[2:49 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I'm not exactly sure, but you had a fever so I assume it was some sickness. I gave you medicine for your symptoms and it seemed to help."
[2:55 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "But they think it might have been a mix of exhaustion and sickness"(edited)
[2:58 PM] Sabanrab: "They... the other medics, right?"
[3:00 PM] Sabanrab: "Either, way...Thanks...and sorry." She nuzzles her head on him
[3:02 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "It's okay, I'm the one who broke his rib."
[3:02 PM] Sabanrab: "But it was me who couldn't protect you!" She looks him in the eye
[3:03 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I couldn't protect you either though!"
[3:04 PM] Sabanrab: "But I'm a knight! It's my job to protect people, and in this case, I couldn't!"
[3:12 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "You didn't have all of your equipment! How would you have fought that monster?"
[3:14 PM] Sabanrab: "It doesn't matter whether I was equipped or not, I couldn't stop it from hurting you"
[3:16 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I think you're being unreasonable, You did stop it for a while! It had inhuman strength!"
[3:18 PM] Sabanrab: "But I wasn't strong enough....and because of that, you were hurt.." A tear begins to well up
[3:19 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "No..." He hugs her close. "That's not so. You were there for me, If you hadn't been, I might not be here now..."
[3:21 PM] Sabanrab: "sniff ok..." She puts her face in his shoulder as she tried to calm down
[3:22 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "More importantly, how do you feel?"
[3:23 PM] Sabanrab: "Refreshed. But, oddly enough, I feel a little tired."
[3:25 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "That's probably because of the medicine. I can let you sleep if you want."
[3:26 PM] Sabanrab: "No, I feel like I've been resting too much as of late."
[3:27 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Ok, what do you want to do?"
[3:29 PM] Sabanrab: "well..." She looks down, blushing
[3:29 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "What is it?"
[3:31 PM] Sabanrab: "I...wanttospendtimewithyou." She says the last part quickly and quietly
[3:31 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "You what?" he leans in to hear her better.
[3:33 PM] Sabanrab: She pulls him close. "I want...to, spend...time with you."
[3:36 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I'd forgot what it feels like." He leans in and kisses her.
[3:38 PM] Sabanrab: Her face grows redder, despite being used to this.
[3:44 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He pulls back. "I love you so much" he brushes her hair with his hand and kisses her more passionately than before.
[3:50 PM] Sabanrab: Before she can catch her breath, he kisses her again, which was something she definatly wasn't ready for. Her face goes bright red, her eyes widen as she feels the little strength she had escape her body
[3:54 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He slowly pulls away and catches his breath, letting her do the same.
[3:57 PM] Sabanrab: "Ha...Ha..." She pants, to hold her breath for that long. She rests her head on Versailles's shoulder
[4:01 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Versailles puts a hand on her back and hugs her close. He turns and kisses her on the neck.
[4:04 PM] Sabanrab: "Nnnh.." She flinches at the kiss
[4:09 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He sits quietly embracing her.
[4:12 PM] Sabanrab: She leans on him, trying to get her breathing to calm down.
[4:15 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He slowly rocks back and forth with Claire.
[4:16 PM] Sabanrab: "Why're you so good at kissing?" She said in between her breaths
[4:17 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Probably from getting to kiss you. I can't not kiss you."
[4:22 PM] Sabanrab: She lets out a giggle. "Oh, you."
[4:37 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "But I suppose I don't know, you were my first kiss after all."
[4:38 PM] Sabanrab: "Was I?" She said, surprised at first. "Well, I guess you had your duties as a monk...you were my first kiss too."
[4:40 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I'm sort of surprised that I was considering how beautiful you are."
[4:40 PM] Sabanrab: The last part came out a bit timid
[4:40 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "But I'm sure you were focused on your own duties."
[4:41 PM] Sabanrab: "Well, I've nevery really thought about that stuff, you know...boys..."
[4:42 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "And I about women... It was looked down upon to be distracted."
[4:43 PM] Sabanrab: "But what about right now?"
[4:44 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Well, I am not learning from my mentor, so I am not distracted from my lessons. I also think that due to the current circumstances of war, I wouldn't be studying anyway."
[4:48 PM] Sabanrab: "But...if you were. would we be here? Sitting together, like this?"
[4:53 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Hmm... I guess if I hadn't come to visit my mother, I would still be learning. I wouldn't have met you or joined this group." He paused.
[6:14 PM] Sabanrab: She turns to him, waiting for him to finish his thought
[6:14 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "My life would be a lot more mundane."
[6:15 PM] Sabanrab: "Would it? I'm sure as a monk, you would still have much to do, with the discovering the truths of the world and all."
[6:17 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Ha ha, I suppose it could be rewarding, writing thoughts and working for my brothers, but I'd rather spend my time with you."
[6:18 PM] Sabanrab: "I guess I'm the same way then. Being a knight, and protecting the people is what I love to do, but I also love spending time with you, and well you of course."
[6:23 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "And I'm glad you are here with me." He squeezes her with his hug.
[6:25 PM] Sabanrab: "Me too." She rests her head on his shoulder, reciprocating the embrace
[6:29 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: ====END RP=====



No comments:

Post a Comment