Monday, August 29, 2016

60.1: The Wyvern Story

Featuring: Drew, Jean, Ariana, Jewelry Shopkeeper

August 29, 2016
[8:36 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew was walking through the city, trying to get to the forest camp
[9:29 PM] ChaoticAce: On the way Drew saw a familiar face run around a corner, followed by a much smaller figure
[9:30 PM] ChaoticAce: They both looked in a hurry
[9:35 PM] ChaoticAce: [S] "H-help us!" [Drew] "From wh-" As if answering his question, a winged wyvern flew into view, mounted, both surrounded by purple mist
[9:35 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew drew his bow hue "Where did these things come from..."
[9:37 PM] ChaoticAce: He fired at the Wyvern, it took two shots to bring it down before he waited for the Rider to get up and approach him
[9:40 PM] ChaoticAce: The kid wanted to watch the Outlaw fight while the father tugged on her to leave, but ended up watching too
[9:42 PM] ChaoticAce: [S] "What are you doing? Shoot it already!"
[9:42 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew ignored him and watched the Rider charge, preparing it's axe
[9:45 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew tackled the Rider and pinned him down, trying to stare at it's face "Come....on...just....let me....." It headbutted Drew, freeing itself
[9:55 PM] ChaoticAce: [Kid] "W-we have to help!" [S] "Fine"
[9:56 PM] ChaoticAce: The Shopkeeper tackled the Rider, giving Drew enough time to take his Bow out and finally end the fight
August 31, 2016
[9:32 PM] ChaoticAce: [Drew] "Thanks...for helping me, even if I was trying to protect you two" [S] "Whatever, I just didn't want my daughter to see someone killed in front of her"
September 3, 2016
[6:20 PM] ChaoticAce: =====They talked a bit and long story short Drew gave back the stolen stuff to him and the Daughter wants to learn how to fight The End======
September 6, 2016
[9:48 PM] Wyvern Lord: %romp
[9:48 PM] Amasuro: ==End RP==


[10:57 PM] Abyssal Lord: "Ah! Must you leave so soon my dear Jean?" The young woman held on to the Wyvern Rider's hand. "I'm sorry my dear Sakura. But I promised that I would help with watching over the perimeter. But don't worry I will see you soon my dear. Our separation won't be long at all!" "But it won't be short enough my dear...." Jean turned around and gave the girl a quick kiss. "Don't worry. When you truly think of me my dear, with your shining blue eyes and you look up towards the sky you will see me there." "Ooooh Jean!!!!" The girl gave Jean a mighty hug which Jean returned. "Ah my dear Sakura, I shall see you soon once again!" Jean hopped onto Angard and flew into the sky as Sakura waved to him. Eventually Jean landed in an alley as he sat upon Angard and took out a piece of bread which he quickly bit into. "Now I'm wondering if I'm eating too much. But oh well. I guess after I'm done with this I'll find a new girl to spend sometime with!" Jean continued to eat.
[11:06 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana had been in town for a few hours now, scrounging up as much goods as she could, she is still wearing her hooded cloak. A Wyvern flies across the sky and lands nearby A Wyvern eh? Been a while since I've had one of those... she makes her way to where she saw the Wyvern land(edited)
[11:08 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I wonder where it went... "
[11:15 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean finished up with his food and was about to start flying when he saw a hooded figure coming into the alleyway. It looked like a female figure. Hmmm. Now what would a woman be doing in an alleyway like this? Could it perhaps be that assassin woman who I meet a few days ago? Jean gave a confident smirk. Perhaps she couldn't resist my charms after all. But even if it isn't her, this woman could be interesting in her own right. Jean hopped off Angard and shouted out to the woman. "Hello my beautiful darling! What is a beautiful darling like yourself doing in an alleyway such as this?"(edited)
[11:22 PM] Wyvern Lord: oh there's a human here "I'm after the Wyvern, I saw her flying over head and wanted to have a good look" Ariana takes off her hood revealing her pointy ears and long, blonde hair "Can I pat her?"(edited)
[11:25 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean chuckled a bit as he turned to Angard. "That's the second girl who has been more interested in you then me. Perhaps I should have you pick up my next date." The Wyvern gave a confused shriek as Jean turned back to the woman. The first thing he noticed were her pointed ears. So this girl is a Manakete huh? Interesting I've never seen one in the flesh. Jean nodded in response to her question. "Of course you can pet my dear Angard. But could you give me the honor of your name?"
[11:29 PM] Wyvern Lord: sigh "Im surprised you haven't heard of me; I'm quite popular around here, Ariana is the name I go by these days" turning her attention away from the human she starts petting the Wyvern "Aren't you a cutie"
[11:34 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean smiled at the attention his wyvern was getting as Angard happily accepted shrieking in delight from being pet. Jean looked at Ariana yet again. Her appearance while being almost exactly like a human had a divine sort of aura to it. Something otherworldly, like a beautiful angel who had descended down from the heavens. Jean had never felt something similar to that from anyone. "Ah so you are. Forgive me then my beautiful divine maiden. I've been quite busy these past few days with a variety of different things. But still to think I would meet a real Manakete ever. I must say that the stories do no justice in the beauty of your species my lady."
[11:39 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Um... Thank you?" whats this guys deal? "So, um... What's your face, can I take this beauty for a ride? I haven't rode one of these since I was a little girl"
[11:46 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean nodded. Though of course being a Manakete he couldn't accurately gauge how long it was since she was a child. "Of course my dear. There is nothing that makes my heart go aflutter more like a woman who wants to ride my dear Angard." He bowed to the woman and motioned his hand towards a second saddle on Angard's back. "After you my lovely."
[11:49 PM] Wyvern Lord: "You're not getting on bud" she puts her hands on her hips "I know you'll just use it as an excuse to cop a feel. And don't say you won't because I know men like you all too well"
[11:58 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean gave Ariana a stern and changed his usual flamboyant tone with a much more serious one. "And you're not getting on without me my lovely little dragon. With all due respect my dear, Angard is not only my Trustworthy Mount but also my closest and most dearest friend. My only friend if you want to get that technical. Angard was the only one there for me in my darkest times and I couldn't in my right mind just let anyone just ride her without me and even if I did for some reason give you permission to ride Angard, she wouldn't budge without me on her back." Jean then put his hands on his hips emulating Ariana's own pose. "And while I know you won't care too much about this coming from mouth but I might as well say, I'm not one of those men who will touch a woman without her permission like a dirty Brigand." Jean then smirked and changed his tone back to his flamboyant one. "If you want my honest opinion, I'm one who likes it better when I make a woman fall in love with me, my personality and all. When a woman actually ask me to touch her that's when I shall. If she asks for a kiss, she shall receive it. If she ask for my body, it will be a night she'll never forget. But other then that I would never imagine touching a woman like that." Jean then pointed to Angard. "The saddle is still open. Are you sure you want to lose this chance?"
August 31, 2016
[12:05 AM] Wyvern Lord: "Wow jeez I'm sorry, you can come too. Just don't tell me your life story again" she jumps up onto Angard "Come on let's go already"
[12:09 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean laughed. "Fine fine. But if you didn't mind, I would love to hear yours one of the days." Jean also jumped onto Angard. "Alright then! Angard let's go!" Jean's Black Wyvern let out a mighty shriek as it quickly flew up into the skies. Jean turned back to Ariana. "Anyway you said you haven't ridden a Wyvern since you were a child. Could you tell me about that. It sounds interesting."
[12:21 AM] Wyvern Lord: he isn't going to stop talking is he? I wish he would stop and let me enjoy this "Oh... Um... You see, when I say child I meant child for my kind. So about 500 years old" maybe if I keep focusing on the Wyvern story I can pretend a human isn't touching me "It was a pet of mine my parents brought me when I turned 400, he had some dumb name, I forget now, but he used to be quite the troublemaker"
[12:31 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean chuckled. "Ah that reminds me of Angard. I also got Angard as a gift from my parents, specifically as a gift from mother. They would give me apology gifts after they um......punished me." Well it was less for punishing me and more beating me just because they were upset. "But I can relate with that. Angard used to start up all kinds of trouble when they first got her. She would run around the mansion without a care, biting on anything she could get her mouth on, and knocking things to and fro. My parents of course got annoyed with her antics but I was so happy that I finally had something else to share sometime someone who actually loved me and someone I could spend time with." Jean looked up to the skies. "You know when I was at home alone, I would read a lot of the books that my family had. I had always been interested in Manaketes. They sounded so interesting, so mythical, amazing creatures of great power. It's strange to say but Manaketes were one of the first things I really looked up too. For a time I wished I was born a Manakete." Jean turned back to Ariana. "I'm sorry. I'm boring you aren't I. I'm usually not this sappy during times like this."(edited)
[12:37 AM] Wyvern Lord: "Yeah it's cool isn't it?" she wasn't listening at all "I wish I could do this more often-" -and without a human yammering on about nothing "Ok, can you take me back down now?"
[12:42 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean laughed. So she wasn't listening. That's better anyway. I hate being sappy like that anyway. Jean nodded. "Yep let's go back down then. Angard!" Jean flew back down to earth landing in front of the forge. Jean hopped off of Angard as he put out a helping hand to let Ariana off. "My lady."(edited)
[3:21 AM] Wyvern Lord: Rolling her eyes she slides off without The mans help "Well... That was fun... I think" "I don't think i'll do it again though, not with you at least... unless you can give me a good reason to"
[3:35 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean chuckled. He was surprised how cute this girl was. "Well if you think it was fun it must've been fun in some way or another. And I would love to do this again." Jean clasped Ariana's hands in his own and was surprised by how delicate they were. "I would like to get to know a lot more about your people Ariana and you as well....I don't think I've ever said that as sincerely as I did now..." Jean laughed to himself. "And plus I think that Angard might like you a bit Ariana." The Wyvern nudged up Ariana showing the woman its affection. "Who knows maybe eventually I'll even let you ride Angard by yourself. So what do you say do you think that's a good enough reason?"
[3:48 AM] Wyvern Lord: As jean grabs her hands Ew, stop touching me. i don't know where you've been human "I guess that's a good enough reason" She slowly pulls her hands away "See you later Angard" She scratches Angard under the chin while she says that. She then turns to leave
[3:57 AM] Abyssal Lord: Angard happily accepts the scratch from Ariana and she quickly turns to leave. "So long Ariana. Until we meet again." Jean watched the Manakete leave until she was completely out of sight. Jean sat down on his Wyvern and sighed. "Who would've thought I would meet someone like that here huh Angard. I'm usually not persistent with girls who are annoyed on the first date but for her, for this beautiful woman I'll make an exception. Believe me Ariana by the time I get through to you, you'll at least respect me." Jean then took out a small blue gem from his satchel. "Actually while I'm here I might as well have Abner put this into my Axe." Jean hopped off his Wyvern as he made his way into the forge. === END OF RP===



No comments:

Post a Comment