Thursday, September 1, 2016

62: Sir Leodin and I

Featuring: Ellis, Leodin, Luna

September 1, 2016
[7:35 PM] Amasuro: The toils of the past day weighing down on her mind, princess Ellis smiled at her guard standing outside the south wards staircase before stepping out into the hallway. Despite the frantic air around the castle, a walk around its halls might just be the thing she needed to calm her mind.
[7:46 PM] REWlego: After spending some time alone after his talk with Ariana, Leodin also realized the struggles that eveyone's been through these past few days. He got up from his spot on the roof, and heads towards... somewhere. He had nowhere in particular to walk to, he just took a stroll around the castle. Eventually he sees Ellis, and remembers Yavae's words earlier that day. He debates in his mind what he should do, but eventually walks up to her. "Good evening, Princess Ellis." he says as he bows.
[7:55 PM] Amasuro: Ellis stops where she stood upon hearing the voice, straightening her dress before she turns towards Leodin with a soft smile. "Ah, sir Leodin. It is good to see you," she says, bowing in return.
[7:57 PM] REWlego: "It's good to see you too, as always." he says with a smile. "Are you heading anywhere in particular?"
[8:00 PM] Amasuro: "Not particularily, no. I just wanted to take a walk around my castle." She turned her head, seemingly staring off into the distance. "I...I know it is not appropriate for someone of my stature to be walking around at a time like this, but..."
[8:03 PM] REWlego: "I don't think you have anything to worry about, milady. I'm actually taking a walk too, would you mind if I joined you?"
[8:04 PM] Amasuro: "I...no, there is no problem. Yes, I would love your company, sir Leodin."
[8:08 PM] REWlego: "Thank you. It's good to hear that." He smiles and starts walking slowly. After a few moments, he decides to ask, "So, Lady Ellis, how have you been these past few days?"
[8:12 PM] Amasuro: "As fine as I can be. I...there has been some tough decisions I have to make, and some...situations I would rather not be in." She turned to Leodin quickly. "Ah! Sorry, I did not intend to offload my problems onto you."
[8:13 PM] REWlego: He shakes his head. "Oh, I don't mind, milady. If it helps you to discuss things, then I'm more than happy to help."
[8:15 PM] Amasuro: Ellis contemplates his words for a second, before responding. "It is about what our next steps will be. I assume you are aware about Gallaran?"
[8:19 PM] REWlego: "I've heard about it, yes... I'm sorry that you have to go through that. I can't imagine the stress it's putting you through." He puts his hand on her arm apologetically, but quickly removes it.(edited)
[8:23 PM] Amasuro: She smiles for a brief moment when Leodin moved his hand onto her, but the smile was replaced quickly. "Yes, it is very unfortunate. I...I am appalled at how a nation could kick us like this while we are down."
[8:29 PM] REWlego: "I agree... It's the type of thing the oligarchy in Khlin would do. I didn't expect it to happen to Freyzenwald."
[8:35 PM] Amasuro: "Neither did I. We are...even considering the possibility that Gallaran was behind this entire monster invasion. And...judging by the timing of this war decleration, I am inclined to believe that this might be the truth."
[8:44 PM] REWlego: "I hope you find out answers soon..." He waits a few seconds. "Lady Ellis, would you mind following me somewhere? I know you have probably been there before, but I'd like to take you to one of my favorite places in the castle."
[8:46 PM] Amasuro: She turns her head towards Leodin, with a slight tilt. "Your favourite place? Okay, sure! I would love to see it."
[8:51 PM] REWlego: "Oh, that's wonderful! Follow me, milady." He leads Ellis to his place on the roof he had been to quite a few times already. It has a beautiful view of the horizon, and it's getting close to sunset, so the view is even better. "Here we are, Lady Ellis." He says, smiling.
[8:55 PM] Amasuro: "Oh!" Ellis begins to giggle to herself, as she is brought up to the roof. "How funny, this is actually the spot my sister loves to come up to sleep."
[8:58 PM] REWlego: "I had no idea... I just like to come up here when I need time to think." He reaches for her hand and leads her over to the edge.
[9:00 PM] Amasuro: She takes his hand, smiling as she allows herself to be walked to the edge.
[9:04 PM] REWlego: He scans the horizon. "So... what do you think?" He turns his head to look at Ellis.
[9:07 PM] Amasuro: "Heehee...I can see why my sister enjoys being up here. It is very nice. I admit, I do not come up here often due to a small fear of heights."
[9:09 PM] REWlego: "Oh, I'm sorry about that... Would you like to go somewhere else?"
[9:10 PM] Amasuro: "It is fine. I...I feel safe up here if you are here too." She giggles at her own words. "Oh, silly me, how cheesy that must sound."
[9:21 PM] REWlego: He smiles. "I don't think so, I thought it was quite sweet." He removes his mask. "I'm glad you came up here with me. Thank you." He says while looking at her.
[9:23 PM] Amasuro: She smiles at Leodin, before turning to glance at the sunset. "Sir Leodin, what do you plan to do from here? Are you...are you going to go on the expedition with my sister?"
[9:25 PM] REWlego: "Well... I don't know... I could always stay here at the castle with you."
[9:27 PM] Amasuro: "...I believe you should go on the expedition." She turns to Leodin, her eyes now serious. A different, darker expression found itself on her face. "Sir Leodin, I understand that you likely want to stay here and protect me. I...I just have to take one look at your face to know that. But...I insist that you accompany my sister."
[9:29 PM] REWlego: "O-of course..." He's taken off-guard by the expression on her face. "Why is that?"
[9:46 PM] Amasuro: "Her mission is of the utmost importance. I have seen you fight, sir Leodin, and I know how capable you are. I...it would make me feel a lot safer if you were there, protecting her."
[9:50 PM] REWlego: He nods slowly. "I hope I will get to see you again once the mission is complete..."
[10:15 PM] Amasuro: "If everything goes right, you will. I hope that you can find some sort of peace with the Gallian's, sir Leodin."
[10:21 PM] REWlego: "I hope so as well. I will help you and your country in any way I can."
September 2, 2016
[7:37 PM] Amasuro: "That is great to hear. I am very happy to have such cooperation from you, sir Leodin." She gave him a smile. "I am sure your uncle would be very proud of you."
[7:41 PM] REWlego: He smiles "Thank you for saying that. I would like to be here with you, but if you feel safer with me helping your sister, then that's what I should be doing."
[7:45 PM] Amasuro: "That is all I needed to hear, thank you, sir Leodin." Ellis leaned back on her spot, sighing as she stared higher up into the darkening evening sky.(edited)
[7:46 PM] REWlego: He follows her gaze towards the sky. "Beautiful, isn't it?"
[7:47 PM] Amasuro: "Very. I treasure quiet nights like this very dearly."
[7:53 PM] REWlego: "This is how I used to spend most of my nights, watching over Amaterasu underneath the night sky..." He looks at Ellis. "It"s even better when I'm with you." He smiles and puts his hand on hers.
[7:59 PM] Amasuro: Ellis gasps, blushing at the touch of his hand as he placed it on top. "So I see..." She mumbles under her breath. It is barely audible. Ellis closes her eyes, silent for a short while before eventually turning her hand upwards, taking Leodin's hand. "Yes..."
[8:06 PM] REWlego: "I... I need to say something... something that I promised myself I would tell you."
[8:09 PM] Amasuro: "...Alright. What do you want to tell me?"
[8:21 PM] REWlego: "I... What I want to say is... " He takes a deep breath and looks her in the eye. "Princess Ellis, I really like you. I love spending time with you, and I think that you're so kind, and pretty, and smart...... I've developed feelings for you, and I think that you have the right to know how I feel."
[8:29 PM] Amasuro: "I...I always suspected there was something there. S...Leodin, I..." Ellis pauses, contemplating her next words. "I would be lying if I said...the feeling wasn't mutual. But, I do not believe a relationship together with me would be the best option right now." It is hard to tell what the princess is thinking, but Leodin might notice that she does seem genuinely sad.
[8:35 PM] REWlego: "O-of course... I... I'm sorry that you found out during a time like this... Maybe I should have waited..."
[8:45 PM] Amasuro: "Nonsense, you do not have to tell yourself that. Leodin, you acted based on your true feelings, and that shows an amazing amount of courage." She gripped his hand, smiling back at the man. "I do not know what our future holds after you return from your mission, so...so let us enjoy this moment while we can." Nearby the two, the sound of a door opening is faint, but could possibly have been heard.
[8:51 PM] REWlego: "T-thank you... I'm happy with this outcome." He appreciates her words, and genuinely means what he said. He glances towards the sound, wondering what it was.
[8:59 PM] Amasuro: Ellis doesn't seem to have noticed the sound, and continues to grip Leodin's hand. She nods as she turns back towards the sunset. "I am happy...that you are happy too."
[9:05 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks back at Ellis, not bothering with investigating the noise. "Thank you." He continues to hold her hand as he looks to the sunset as well.
[9:11 PM] Amasuro: "Now, now. Isn't. This. Interesting." Another, female voice creeps up behind Leodin, until he feels an elbow resting on his head. At the sound of the voice, Ellis quickly pulls her hand away from the man. "A-ah, sister!" She calls, reeling backwards.(edited)
[9:20 PM] REWlego: Leodin turns his head to look up at Luna. "Uh, hello, Queen Lunarea."
[9:25 PM] Amasuro: [L] "Good evening, sir Leodin," she cooed, both arms now leaning on top of Leodin's head, "I didn't mean to interupt the purely political meeting here, but I'm disappointed I wasn't invited!" Moving on my sister, huh? I knew your game from the very start, masked weirdo. [E] "Sir Leodin and I were actually discussing something of a different importance."
[9:28 PM] REWlego: He nods, no sure what Ellis wants to tell her sister, and what she doesn't.
[9:40 PM] Amasuro: [L] "Importance, huh? Well, I think we talk to each other a lot, I want to hear it from him. So, sir Leodin, what were you talking about?"
[9:43 PM] REWlego: "Oh um..." He looks to Ellis for reassurance. "We uh.. talked about a few things... L-like the upcoming mission for example."
[9:45 PM] Amasuro: [E] Ellis nodded quickly, "yes, we were discussing sir Leodin and his role in your upcoming expedition." [L] "There usually isn't that much hand holding in an expedition discussion, you know."
[9:51 PM] REWlego: Leodin doesn't know how to respond and just looks away and slightly shrugs.
[9:56 PM] Amasuro: [E] "Sister, did you need me for something?" [L] "Geez, no need to sound so hostile at me. Just wanted to tell you I delivered the water shield." [E] "Ah. Okay. Was that all?" [L] "Mmm, yeah. I suppose so." The pair become silent, both staring at each other.
[9:58 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks back and forth between them. "Uh well... It's nice to see you, Queen Lunarea..."
[10:04 PM] Amasuro: [L] "And to you as well. Say, did I hear correctly that you were to be going on this expedition together with me?"
[10:06 PM] REWlego: "Uh yeah... I am."
[10:08 PM] Amasuro: [L] "Then I'll make sure we have a...great time together." A smile creeps on her face, though since she was behind him, Leodin probably didn't see her. [E] "Anyway, we are just enjoying the view here."
[10:12 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks back at Luna. "Mhm. I wasn't aware, but Lady Ellis told me you liked this spot as well."(edited)
[10:33 PM] Amasuro: [L] "Yeah, it reminds me of a place I used to know. Cept, that one was on top of a wall, not a castle roof."
[10:42 PM] REWlego: "Ah." Leodin glances at Ellis and then looks out to the horizon again.
[10:59 PM] Amasuro: [L] "But, I believe sister has some tasks to attend to, is that right sister?" [E] "I did not...yes, I should be going." Ellis stood up, and bowed at Leodin. "I enjoyed this time, sir Leodin."
[11:00 PM] REWlego: He stands as well. "As did I, Princess Ellis." He bows.
[11:09 PM] Amasuro: And Luna drags Ellis, slightly forcefully, away from the roof and back into the castle.
[11:12 PM] REWlego: Leodin stays on the roof for a few more minutes to think before heading to his room.
[11:12 PM] REWlego: === RP END ===



No comments:

Post a Comment