Saturday, July 2, 2016

Paralogue 3.0.2: Important Dates


Featuring: Kazama, Elwyn, Leodin


Their performance finished, Kazama and Elwyn become more and more intimate with each other. An anxious Elwyn tries to distance himself using his horse as an excuse, but is unable to resist. Leodin watches from a distance, wracked with jealousy. Elwyn recalls a slave he rescued in Nohr, Kazama learns his birthday, and the couple proclaims the importance of their bond together.

[5:16 PM] AOMRocks20: When it did end, Kazama was leaning his head on Elwyn's shoulder. "Yes... It was entrancing."
[5:20 PM] Mango: "Huh...? Kazama, what's wrong?"
[5:20 PM] AOMRocks20: "Nothing is. Why do you ask?"
[5:20 PM] Mango: "...You're bent over and leaning on my shoulder..."
[5:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Am I...?"
[5:21 PM] Mango: "Well...yeah."
[5:22 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama adjusts his mask, chuckling. "Ahahah. I must have... gotten lost in the performance. How embarrassing."
[5:23 PM] Mango: "No need to worry, Kazama. If you were tired, you could've told me..."
[5:24 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, no. I'm not tired. Not at all." Still hasn't moved his head.
[5:25 PM] Mango: "Then why are you still putting your head on my shoulder?"
[5:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I..."
[5:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "I don't quite know. I suppose because it's comfortable?"
[5:26 PM] Mango: "Perhaps its the material of my robes..."
[5:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "Do you know it? It's awfully soft."
[5:26 PM] Mango: "I..see..."
[5:27 PM] Mango: "Perhaps I'll tell you the type of material later." Elwyn removed Kazama's head.
[5:27 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama frowns beneath his mask. "Is something the matter?"(edited)
[5:27 PM] Mango: "Nothing..."
[5:27 PM] Mango: "You say you're not tired, but...your face is awfully red...."
[5:28 PM] Mango: "A-Are you sure you're fine?"
[5:28 PM] Mango: Elwyn put his hand on Kazama's forehead
[5:29 PM] AOMRocks20: Seeing as I've majorly fallen for a man I've barely known for two days, I would say... most likely not. He nods. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine, Elwyn! There's no need to worry, I promise."
[5:34 PM] Mango: "Are you sure? Your face is really hot..." Elwyn brought out one of his staffs. "Maybe I should heal you just in case..."
[5:36 PM] AOMRocks20: He shakes his head. "Elwyn, please. It's not necessary. I'm just.... a bit embarrassed, I suppose."
[5:37 PM] AOMRocks20: "F-From how long I must have been laying my head on your shoulder. I must have looked very silly..."
[5:38 PM] Mango: "...It was rather adorable..." Elwyn muttered under his breath.
[5:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "Pardon?"
[5:39 PM] Mango: "Oh, you didn't look silly at all!"
[5:39 PM] AOMRocks20: "Truly? Even bent over like I was?"
[5:40 PM] Mango: "Well..."
[5:42 PM] Mango: "You were a little silly." He smiled.
[5:43 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama chuckled. "At least I looked silly with you, then."
[5:51 PM] Mango: "We had fun, too."
[5:53 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course. I loved listening to the performers."
[5:59 PM] AOMRocks20: "And I had a very comfy headrest to watch it!"
[5:59 PM] Mango: "K-Kazama!"
[6:00 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles, turning a bit more red. "What?"
[6:01 PM] Mango: Elwyn was blushing too.
[6:01 PM] Mango: "You can't just say those things...!"
[6:02 PM] AOMRocks20: "But it's true. Your robes are quite comfy."
[6:02 PM] AOMRocks20: Not to mention the man wearing them.
[6:06 PM] Mango: "Whatever...!"
[6:06 PM] Mango: "We're leaving!" Elwyn hurried over to Michel.
[6:07 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles, following. "Is that bothering you?"
[6:11 PM] Mango: "No."
[6:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "Then why're you so red about it?" When Elwyn gets up, Kazama takes a tight hold of his waist again.
[6:15 PM] Mango: "Michel."
[6:15 PM] Mango: Michel snorted and pushed Kazama away
[6:17 PM] AOMRocks20: He frowned. "I-Is... what's wrong?"
[6:17 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn, if I've offended you somehow, you have my greatest apologies..."
[6:18 PM] Mango: "...You didn't offend me."
[6:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "What have I done, then? You're obviously upset."
[6:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn, please..."
[6:21 PM] Mango: "You've done nothing, it's fine." Elwyn smiled.
[6:22 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama frowns. "...Then what is it? Have I upset Michel, somehow?"
[6:22 PM] Mango: "Perhaps, he's quite defensive when it comes to me."
[6:23 PM] Mango: ...Just why am I even lying...sorry, Kazama...
[6:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "...I can't shake the feeling that I've done wrong, Elwyn. To either you or Michel. Please, if I have, just tell me."
[6:25 PM] Mango: "I told you, you've done nothing wrong, Kazama. You don't have to worry about it!"
[6:25 PM] Mango: "Maybe Michel is just tired? Carrying two people must be rough..."
[6:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "...You want to ride alone, then?"
[6:25 PM] AOMRocks20: Gods... what did I do...
[6:27 PM] Mango: "I really want to ride with you, but it really only depends on Michel's mood..."
[6:28 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama carefully approaches Michel, stroking his neck. "...is that alright with you?"
[6:28 PM] Mango: Michel snorted again, this time it was filled with excitement. "I guess he agreed! I wonder what changed his mind..."
[6:29 PM] AOMRocks20: He smiled. "Thank goodness..."
[6:30 PM] AOMRocks20: "Shall we be off, then...?"
[6:31 PM] REWlego: Leodin follows the two from the rooftops. He has also changed into his armor by now
[6:31 PM] Mango: "Hop on!"
[6:32 PM] AOMRocks20: He does so, grabbing onto Elwyn's hips.
[6:32 PM] REWlego: Kazama, you.....!(edited)
[6:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "So... shall we continue making memories?"
[6:33 PM] REWlego: Uh oh....
[6:34 PM] Mango: "Yes, where do you want to go now?"
[6:35 PM] AOMRocks20: "Hrm... You know what would be fun?"
[6:35 PM] AOMRocks20: "Other than me just being here, I suppose?"
[6:35 PM] Mango: "What?"
[6:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "Riding at full speed, getting the wind in our hair."
[6:39 PM] Mango: "That does sound nice..."
[6:39 PM] AOMRocks20: "I might have to hold a tad tighter, if that's okay with you?"
[6:41 PM] REWlego: Kazama, if I wasn't your friend, I probably would kick you off that horse..
[6:42 PM] Mango: "Oh, sure! I don't' want you to fall of for anything..."
[6:44 PM] AOMRocks20: "So, let's get fast, then!"
[6:45 PM] REWlego: Leodin races after them from the rooftops
[6:45 PM] Mango: "If you say so, Michel, go wild! Figuratively!"
[6:45 PM] Mango: Michel starts galloping ahead.
[6:45 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama shifts a bit closer, shuffling his hands and tightening his grip on Elwyn's hips.
[6:46 PM] REWlego: Kazama, I really want to hate you right now, but I just can't!
[6:46 PM] REWlego: Meanwhile, Leodin is having a mental breakdown
[6:52 PM] Mango: Elwyn is laughing as Michel continues to gallop forward.
[6:52 PM] REWlego: Oh jeez, Elwyn is laughing?
[6:53 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama chuckles, leaning forward slightly. "This is fun!"
[6:56 PM] REWlego: Leodin's thoughts keep swirling in his head as his emotions go from anger to sorrow, and settle at a frantic mix of the two(edited)
[6:58 PM] Mango: "It is, I'm glad I can do something like this away from the strictness of the Monastery..."
[6:59 PM] AOMRocks20: "How strict was it there?"
[7:00 PM] REWlego: Leodin stops running and realizes he has no chance... He collapses to the ground and holds back tears as he kneels on the rooftop
[7:02 PM] Mango: "You weren't really able to act out of turn, it was always so serious..."
[7:02 PM] Mango: "It was OK, but doing something like this is fun and exciting compared to that."
[7:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "Truly? Maybe we could have some more fun, then. Get much less serious."
[7:12 PM] Mango: "Yeah..."
[7:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "Something wrong?"
[7:13 PM] Mango: "Hm? Ah, no...just thinking about how my friend is doing."
[7:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, Leodin?"
[7:16 PM] Mango: "Oh, no...someone different. I...helped them out once, we traveled away from Nohr together and went our seperate ways when we reached Izumo. It's been a few years since then...I wonder what they're doing now."
[7:16 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, I see. How'd you help them out?"
[7:17 PM] Mango: "They were a slave my family owned...I decided to run away with them."
[7:17 PM] Mango: "...There were others, but I couldn't do anything for them..."
[7:17 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Ah."
[7:17 PM] AOMRocks20: "Your... friend. You could say you... saved their lives, couldn't you?"
[7:18 PM] Mango: "Yeah, I suppose so..."
[7:18 PM] Mango: "It was only the right thing to do. I couldn't let them take the things my parents made them do..."
[7:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "I... see."
[7:19 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama rests his chin on Elwyn's shoulder.
[7:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "...do you know what day it is?"
[7:20 PM] Mango: "Friday?"
[7:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of the month."
[7:23 PM] AOMRocks20: "I want to say... the twenty-fourth. Is that correct?"
[7:27 PM] Mango: "Well, yeah...why?"
[7:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "I... must remember important dates."
[7:33 PM] Mango: "...Today's...important?"
[7:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Yes. Every day here is an important memory, right?" He squeezes him, chuckling.
[7:36 PM] Mango: "...Yeah."
[7:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Sorry. Did I bother you?'
[7:41 PM] Mango: "Nah, it's just..nice of you to say something like that."
[7:42 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes. I really... treasure our bond, I wanted to say."
[7:43 PM] Mango: "..." Elwyn smiled.
[7:43 PM] Mango: "Thanks, I treasure it too."
[7:44 PM] AOMRocks20: "...What do you... think of it, exactly?"
[7:44 PM] AOMRocks20: =============we'll have to wait until later to hear that answer because we're paused now========(edited)

No comments:

Post a Comment